Dr. stone (One shots)

By hkshirayukihk

Dr. Stone Characters x Reader Ishigami Senku x Reader Asagiri Gen x Reader Shishiou Tsukasa x Reader Ukyo x R... More

Sincerity
Wish were always together
Emotional
Whispers
Cheater Senku
Body swapped
Whispers 2
Unique traits
I'll wait for you
Rules of dating
Why he isn't waking up
10 Billion percent, Only for you
A Dragon's heart 2.0
Catchphrase
Just Look At Me
Misunderstanding

Lion tamer

8.5K 190 52
By hkshirayukihk

3rd POV

Who would thought the strongest can be tamed.

Shishio Tsukasa the huge threat before to the science kingdom, but then after Mirai was save, Tsukasa wanted to complete the broken promise to Senku.

After he was revived from the cold sleep that Senku did to save his life.

Unexpected revival had happen.

"Ah! Y/n-neesan" Mirai said as she saw a very familiar statue.

"What's the matter Mirai-chan?"

"Can we revive her please? " Mirai asked to yuzuriha whose clueless but she put a clothes on the statue. And asked Taiju to carry it to the camp.

"Senku!!!"

"What?" Senku saw as Taiju charge infront of him with a statue behind and Mirai.

"Senku,can we revive y/n-neesan" Mirai asked to Senku.

"What so special with her that you want me to revive her, you do know, we couldn't just revive anyone" Senku said.

" Umm... I know, but I can assure you that, y/n-neesan is very helpful, she can do man's work and women's work, She is even Niisan coach!" Mirai said and then they all was surprised.

" What! Tsukasa's coach?! " They all surprised said.

"Yeah, she is the one who trained Niisan" Mirai said.

Before Mirai could say more things to convince Senku, Senku already splash a revival fluid for the lady.

"Eh!!!" They were all surprised.

"Well skills first, indeed" Senku said.

"..." Y/n didn't said anything as she tried to analyze her situation.

Taiju was the first one who approach her but then when she saw Mirai, Taiju came flying and y/n just hug the girl.

"Eh! Taiju-kun!!!" Yuzuriha shouted said as he follow the Guy who look like get run over by a huge truck.

"Mirai-chan!" Y/n happily said while pulling Mirai to a warm hug.

"Y/n-neesan, I can't breathe!" Mirai said while being squeeze to y/n's chest.

"Oops, sorry, you brat, since when did you discharge from the hospital and why are we wearing a fashion style the cave man's from prehistoric" y/n said.

"Kukuku... big oaf send flying after coming across with her"

" Where the hell is your brother and who are these people!" Y/n said.

" Calm down, y/n-chan" Gen said but being cautious after seeing Taiju come flying.

"... aren't you Asagiri Gen?" Y/n said.

"My pleasure to know, you know me" Gen said with his carefree.

"So you are that weak, but a manipulator" y/n said.

The word "Weak "  stab Gen.

Gen want to say that he is hurt but with the way she can read him, He thought not to offend her.

Senku step in and he can sense the protective and intimidating aura, y/n sending to everyone, as she put Mirai.

"Kukuku...if you still doesn't understand, we just revived you after 5741 years have past" Senku said.

Y/n was confused and then she finally observe her surrounding.

"Am I dreaming?" Y/n was taken a back.

"Kukuku... can't blame you for not believing us, I woke you up because of Mirai said you can do alot of work, I'm Senku"

"...Y/n, I apologise for my rude and impolite attitude awhile ago, if what you say is true, you can fill me the information later, Mirai, is your brother is also revived?"y/n said.

" If your talking about Tsukasa, his on duty hunting" Taiju said.

" When did you got back?" Gen asked.

"I Never expect that, ahahaha she really is Tsukasa's coach" Taiju said.

" Huh? Whose this blockheaded, Mirai-chan?" Y/n said.

" Y/n-neesan that's Taiju-niisan, they all good people here, they treat me and Niisan as a family like you do" Mirai said.

Y/n just pat her head and knowing the girl's judgement so she relax a bit.

The intimidating intent she sending were clear off.

The others were relief that she finally start to relax. And adapt with them.

"Your name is Taiju right? You got a sturdy body, your not hurt at all, since your the one who carried me here, mind telling me the details along with that chick with you"

Ukyo, Gen, who watch the intimidating girl.

"She sure have a strong personality" they both thought.

" SURE AND THIS IS YUZURIHA DON'T SAY CHICK!" Taiju said with a defensive tone.

" Oh so she is your chick, my bad, yuzuriha, I am grateful for the clothing you provided for me, I swear to that when your in danger, I protect you both" y/n serious said but then Taiju and yuzuriha was blushing hard.

"You...got it wrong, we..umm...it's not like that" yuzuriha said.

Taiju who said alot of things but he was only stuttering and waving his hands in a gesture of something you can't understand.

"Oh so they aren't a relationship but like there each other, heh, kids this days" y/n thought to herself.

" Oh my bad, I didn't know, then you guys, are friends?" Y/n said to calm the two flustered person infront of her.

They both nod.

"Well they certainly not a bad person" y/n thought to herself.

"Taiju, yuzuriha mind filling me with info now?" Y/n said.

They did tell her everything from the start and they have observed that y/n have a strong sense of Justice.

"I see... thank you, I wanted to meet Tsukasa soon" y/n said and then they both nod.

They walk to the camp where Tsukasa is talking to Senku.

Tsukasa notice her and was stunned.

"Y/n..." He said and y/n come running towards him.

Everyone thought that y/n will hug Tsukasa. As they watch the two reunite. But then the hug didn't came, but the punch that send Tsukasa flying in the sky.

Everyone was shock to see the strongest primate send flying by the new revived person. Which is a girl.

"Eh!!!"

"Shishio Tsukasa, you ungrateful brat!" Y/n said irritated said.

Tsukasa meanwhile finally reach the land with the sound of thud.

"Y/n, why did you punch me?" Tsukasa was still calm, but then with a bump in the head, looks like he hit his head from the fall and the bruised chin from the uppercut.

Y/n glare at him, like with the glare she could kill the people with it.

"Scary" they all thought and make a mental note never offend her.

"I didn't teach you to be selfish and stupid, Tsuka! Apologise to Senku , your saviour now!"

"Huh?" Senku said he was dumbfounded at the moment.

Why is he involved to there conversation.

Tsukasa know y/n very well, she is full of morality and have a strong sense of Justice.

Y/n once helped Tsukasa from the old man who beat him for the so called stealing and then more and more. Y/n was like an older sister to them but then Tsukasa doesn't see her as a older sister but a girl he admired very well. But then y/n is dense and the same time, she have a  sharp perspective. Tsukasa is younger by six months with y/n.

Basically she was born earlier than him. So she treat Tsukasa as a lil bro despite the fact they have the same age.

If Tsukasa doesn't do what she said. Y/n will beat his ass. Tsukasa haven't win a spar with y/n.

Y/n is waiting for Tsukasa to apologise at Senku.

So he did he kneel and bow and said. "It was my fault that you been through danger because of my selfishness, my greatest apologies for everything, Let me fulfill my promise once again" Tsukasa said and y/n was satisfied.

After the intense moment, they resume what they are doing. They happily eat and talk.

Mirai just pout at y/n for punching his big brother. Y/n just explain herself and Mirai then let it go. Tsukasa also sided to y/n.

The two just infront of the camp fire.

"I still can't believe it, A thousands of years have already passed. But I'm happy for the two of you, don't waste this tsuka" y/n said. Tsukasa just missed her. Her everything, he remembered his past feelings for her.

It's always him, who chase her, he was chasing her back. He want her to look back, Look at him as a Man.

Tsukasa just engulfed her into a hug. "I miss you, y/n" he said while embracing her.

Y/n only hug Mirai, she notice how he matured, she feel her heart beat skip.

But she shake it and face him and hug him back, She just put his head on her shoulder and pat his head.

"Yeah, I miss you too, Tsuka"

Tsukasa just smile sadly, she haven't change yet, ever since then, he only tighten his embrace.

After that y/n helped a lot of labour, the others who see, how she works is really amaze. Even Ryusui wanted to have her, but he didn't dare to do anything.

You were very helpful and Senku doesn't regret reviving you. Tsukasa just watch you, and he got jealous when he heard your winning the admiration of the other guys.

But then he can't help but smile at your smiling face.

There just one time, he doesn't like it when they're now trying to flirt with you. He love and hate how oblivious you are.

He snap when they tuck a stray hair to your ear and you smile and he punch the tree, which a loud crash were heard, and you see Tsukasa with a hurt expression.

You only follow him.

"What's the matter?" Y/n caught up to him.

"It's nothing" he said.

"Then why did you punch the tree, like throwing a frustrations and I teach you that" y/n said.

"... "

She only sigh and ruffles his head, even his taller than her, she tiptoe and reach it.

Tsukasa just hug her, y/n was startled and wonder why he is upset. She just gently pat his back, comforting him.

Tsukasa just hold her shoulder and look at her, he sudden lean in so close that if he move closer there lips will touch.

Y/n notice this and push his face.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

Tsukasa just hold her hand and kiss it. And look back to her. Y/n just feel her heart beating fast.

"I'm jealous, how you smile and laugh with the other guys, I'm frustrated cause, I am in love with you, since then, so stop treating me like your little brother, cause from now on, I'm going to courting you" Tsukasa declare to y/n.

She never thought of Tsukasa as a Man before. Now her heart is pounding so hard. And a warm creep slowly to her face.

"Don't go spouting like that! I don't want to be protected by you, don't look down on me" y/n said.

" I never, cause I always chasing your back and want you too look back, And look only to me, and I'm going to make you, look on my way, As a Man that will protect you"  he said and kiss her hand in a loving way.

The two haven't notice the people who also notice Tsukasa.

"Yehey!" Mirai said and the others cheer for Tsukasa.

"We're rooting for you"

"It be a tough rode"

But he will do it, for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

785K 79.5K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...
5.2M 470K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
147K 4.2K 40
I was taught from birth, through force, how to be perfect for him, how to obey everything he said, and how to be his devoted follower. I was being pr...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...