ᴀ ᴊᴇᴅÉĒs ᴛᴀʟᴇ. || ᴋʏʟᴏ

By poison-fruit

From before the reign of Kylo Ren TIL after. Also this is not a Reylo fanfiction. More

The Force.
Havoc.
Dark Thoughts.
Jakku.
NeverEnding.
Dameron and Organa.
Left Behind.
Dear Karva.
Strangled.
Concupiscent.
Excellence.
Feeling.
Collapse.
Supreme Leader.
First Mission.
Love Is Weakness.
Lord Vader.
A Shift in the Force.
With me, or Against me.
Porcelaine.
Solo's Return.
Calm The Anger.
Leia and Anakin.
You Are The Reason.

Hurikane.

1.2K 29 44
By poison-fruit

I set off on my journey again now that I'm well rested. I pull off into space as well as hyperdrive toward the galaxy of Illum where I shall retrieve my Kyber Crystal. I'll finally be able to craft my saber. I continue to soar in space as I look around. That's when something in the ship starts to beep. I don't know what it is from the vast buttons but I can tell it's not good by the lights starting to glow a red. I look to see how far the next planet is. I don't know of it but it's better than combusting in space.

I use what is left of my bow to get me there but the rest of the way is bumpy. I could hear the metal scrape against the hard rock as I pull the handle back harshly to stop the ship. I grit my teeth when it stops fully and let out a breath. I open the hatch and climb from it, placing my hands to my hips. I look around this... Rock planet.. with nothing else, but rocks. I put my head back and put my palms to my forehead, letting out a growl at myself.

I kick the ship slightly and huff. "I'll just have to explore tomorrow. Right now you will be fine Karva." I speak to myself and shake my head, walking back onto the ship. I sit down and distribute some of my rations out. I have enough for two more days. That's plenty of time..

I eat slowly to make sure my stomach will fill quickly. That the bread will expand. I tear off pieces and look around the ship. Nothing remotely entertaining in it. I pack up the rest of the food and lean back in the chair. I tap my fingers against my stomach and then sit up as I grab my bag, digging for my lightsaber pieces. I smile lightly to myself and take it apart, cleaning the pieces and running my thumb again the hilt. It makes my mind wonder back to Jedi training with master Luke. How we would learn with wooden sticks and be hit on the head if we didn't do things correctly.

That week we were suppose to get our Crystals. But then that happened. The day they were all killed. I pull my jacket from my body and wrap it around my waist, putting the pieces back together how I would when I was younger. I purse my lips and furrow my brow, but that's when I felt it. A tingling up my spine. My hair on my arms rise as I hear the whispers. My name over and over. I part my lips and look back towards the window, standing. It's like a pull towards a magnet.

I step from my ship slowly and make my way towards the pull. I continue to hear the whispers as I walk towards a dark cave. It's too dark..

I go to turn away but like a lure, I'm seduced again by the vibrations and pull. I turn and step into the cave where a opening lets the one of three moons shine in slightly. I see shimmering crystals but one a hue of purple. I part my lips as I step to it and reach my hand out to it. Then, they all turn into a hue of purple. I look back and smile brightly. Kyber Crystals? Here? It couldn't be.

I turn back to the one crystal but two bright purple eyes look to me and I step back quickly as this creature steps from the cave wall. A rock monster with several of the crystals attached to its body. More of them push off the walls and I step back more to the center of the cave. "Who are you?" The one in front of me speaks with a low and slow voice. I look to it and speak. "I am Karva Daemon." He moves his long rocked legs and steps infront of me. "What do you want with the planet of Hurikane. Have you come to take our Crystals?" I shake my head and hold my hands up. "No, no.. My ship crashed and I felt it. I felt them calling me."

He looks at me. "Grab her." He speaks and then they take my arms and I hold my hands up. "Hey listen, it's not like I meant to crash here, I didn't know where else to go. And it's not like I wanted to combust or something like that." They easily move me and the tips of my boots drag against the rock ground.

They continues to guide me out of the cave and I slump down as they carry me. We reach another cave. This one is far bigger than the one I was in before. I look around at the several creatures that look to me and one that sits on the throne of Purple Kyber. I am put on my feet as I look up to the throne. "A Jedi." The one on the throne speaks. "What? No. I am not." I shake my head and then he stands with a few pebbles breaking and falling to the ground.

He walks down and to me. "We thought they were all dead." He speaks with a deep voice. "Only Kylo Ren to be the last." He looks to me and I part my lips. "I'm not-.." he shakes his head and looks to me. "We had one other Jedi come to us long ago. He put me back together with the force." The rock creature moves back to his throne. "I heard of this story once.. Mace Windu.. He has been dead a long time.."

He speaks again. "And I have been alive for longer." He nods his head once and I look to him. "My crystals have called upon you." He looks to me and I furrow my brows. "We shall help your ship and you shall be on your way, young Jedi." He nods and I part my lips. "What about the Crystals?" I look to him. "You will get it on Illum like the rest of you."

-

The next day my ship is being worked on by the several Hurikane creatures. I sit down onto the rocks and cross my legs, closing my eyes. I let out soft breaths as I meditate my mind and slow it to be one with the force. I place my finger tips on the ground and feel the vibrations of everything. I open my eyes and hear the small pebbles hit the ground as I hear loud footsteps my way.

I look back and stand as I see the Indigenous one coming my way. I look up to him as he bows his head slightly. "Your ship has been repaired." I bow my head and look up to him. "Thank you. For fixing my ship. I hope to one day see your people again." I smile lightly to him and he nods.

I turn and start walking to my ship. "The wielders of purple lightsabers include that of isolation, sympathy, and compassion." I stop and look back to him. "They are individuals that know their true self, but are prone to their emotions and temper. Towing the delicate balance of patience and disarray, these warriors occasionally lose control. When it comes to battle, these duelists crave glory, and their level of excitement rises to an all-time high in the heat of the moment. They embrace the wrath of war." I turn towards him as he reaches to his left shoulder, breaking the Crystal from the rock formation.

"You May seem calm outside, but it does not battle the storm within of Red and Blue." He holds it out to me and I step to him. I take it lightly and hold it in my hands. "May the force be with you." He speaks lowly and I look up to him, gripping it into my hand. I bow to him and then step onto my ship. I place it in my bag and take a breath.

-

I continue to drift in space until I'm able to make it to a place of safety. A place where people are just like me and some that are not. Naboo.

I hyperspeed into the galaxy and make my way to it. I land in a desolate place. One that doesn't have anyone around. The waterfalls crash to the water below but I shall stay away from it due to the horrendous creatures that lie below its deep surfaces. Only for fresh water. This will be where I meditate. Where the beautiful sounds surround me.

I step from the ship and take my bag with me as I move along the bushes and such, looking for berries or food. I smile at the tree that is there. Fruit. Prickly Fruits at that. The same ones from Jedi Training. I pick several of them and place them on the fold of my shirt. I move away from it and then sit down in the patch of grass, tearing it's skin away. I bite into the fruit and look around the area. I could be here forever in honesty. Alone and listening to the water.

I finish the sum of two fruits and some of the rations I had. As I pull the Crystal from my bag, I look at it. I need to meditate in order to make it form it's way to my force.

I hold it in my hand and close my eyes, taking a deep breath, listening to my surroundings.

-

I open my eyes and realize the sun had set. The night is shadowing and I didn't know I had meditated for that long. It had only been breakfast minutes.. well, hours ago. I stand and walk to the ship, looking to the Crystal. I set it down as I start to eat my dinner. I continue to look at it and purse my lips. I want to try it.. but I know I shouldn't. I couldn't.

If I did it would blast back and explode. Or short circuit. Something I wouldn't want nor need. I need several days in order for it to work. So I'll just keep trying.

I finish my food and step to the small bed that lies in the ship, laying onto it. I look to the ceiling and place my hands into my stomach. The purple hue of the ship makes me look over to the Crystal again.

I'm not tired..

I sit up and grab it, laying back down and holding it against my chest. I close my eyes and relax, placing my force to construct it.

-

I open my eyes to reveal that it is morning. I must've fallen asleep. I huff and place the Crystal down, changing into my jacket and vest, pulling my hair up. I grab my bag as well as the Crystal, moving down toward the waterside. I sit down and hold it into my hand, doing the routine. As hours pass, I hear something.

I open my eyes to reveal a TIE fighter heading my way. I gasp and stand up, sprinting toward my ship. The several things blowing up behind me. I grip the crystal in my hand and stop as soon as my ship is blown to pieces. Another ship lands. I grab my lightsaber and take a breath. I place the Crystal in it and grip the hilt. "Shit I hope this works." I turn to find the several storm troopers step from it as well as one wearing a silver one. "Stop right there. You have been reported to the Imperial Army." She speaks and I look to them as I hold my hilt in my hand.

"Arrest her." The storm troopers make their way towards me and I close my eyes for a moment as my lightsaber now beams and bears the resemblance of a smooth one. I look to it and then them as they raise their guns towards me. I shrug alittle and then they fire.

I reflect the shots easily and run toward them, striking them down. It's as if my mind jumps to when I was younger and fighting with sticks. I kill several of them and then the Silver one looks to me, igniting an electric rod. I twist my lightsaber and go to clash against the rod.

The light retracts immediately on contact and the hilt burns my hand. I let out a slight yell as it falls to the ground. A man with red hair and a black suit steps from the ship, something in a cage being strolled out behind him. "General Hux. Here is the girl." The woman speaks. "Ahh thank you. Captain Phasma." He speaks and I reach my hand up to use the force on him but I can't. He smiles and claps his hand. "Ah, ah, ah.. Ysalamir."

Ysalamir. The only being that stops the force when alive. I am grabbed but I get a few kicks in before Captain Phasma hits my head causing me to black out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 15.4K 152
COMPLETED ♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟ " A strange path, you have decided to follow." It had all started because o...
48.5K 890 15
From the start, to the end. Two well known and strong bloodlines, each with different path's. From growing up as friend's, to become lovers, and choo...
461K 7.2K 100
This is a book of imagines. Enough said. Please note that I will not write boyxboy(with the exception of relationships between canon characters) or a...
29.6K 466 35
"You don't have to do this," "You're right but I wanted to" After the last Jedi Don't read if you haven't seen TLJ Doesn't include TROS #1 Dark Re...