Secrets Of The Past「Toilet Bo...

By Sayakauwu

「Hey... Have you heard? This school has seven mysteries! You haven't? Then let me tell you just one. The most... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
1k?!
Chapter 7
IM SORRY!!!
♡Valentine's Day Special♡
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
My new oneshot book
Quick Question
PLEASE READ!!!!!
Another A/N please read!!
........
ANNOUNCEMENT
Published
A/N

Chapter 10 Preview

2.6K 79 29
By Sayakauwu

"(Y/N)..?" A voice called out as the said girl turned around.

"Oh. Hello Asami-chan!" (Y/N) said as she looked at her childhood best friend with a happy smile.

The girl smiled back at her as she looked out the window.

"Hey (Y/N)..?" Asami called out once again as she tucked a strand of her red hair behind her ear.

"What is it, Asami?"

"Can you do something for me..?" Asami asks her with a smile as she slowly put her hand in her pocket.

"Sure! What is it?" (Y/N) asks her as Asami slowly took out something in her pocket.

~~~~~

Hey guys~

New character showing up!

You'll know sooner or later who she is.

Anyways...

I made an FB acc..

Sayaka Uwu. Feel free to add!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 25 12
D̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸ y̸o̸u̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ a̸b̸o̸u̸t̸ t̸h̸e̸ 7̸ w̸o̸n̸d̸e̸r̸s̸?̸ Y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸n̸'̸t̸?̸ W̸a̸n̸n̸a̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸ t̸h̸e̸ f̸a̸m̸o̸u̸s̸ o̸n̸e̸?̸ H̸e̸r̸ n̸a̸m̸e...
10.8K 355 29
You are one of Nene Yashiro's friends. After helping Yashiro summon one of the Seven Wonders, your life spirals out of control. Fighting apparitions...
11.9K 346 15
Warnings: Some descriptions of blood. If you were uncomfortable with Tsukasa's killing sprees in the anime please refrain from reading this. Did you...
33.6K 1K 24
This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about the seven wonders?" ~ "You must have a...