Undercover || Taekook

By mxvn13

"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling... More

Part (1)
Part (2)
Part (3)
Part (4)
Part (5)
Part (6)
Part (7)
Part (8)
Part (9)
Part (10)
Part (11)
Part (12)
Part (13)
Part (14)
Part (15)
Part (16)
Part (17)
Part (19)

Part (18)

15.9K 628 108
By mxvn13

(3rd POV)

"Jungkook please let me explain". Taehyung got up and brushed the dust off of his cloths.

He has been sitting here for about 3 hours just waiting for the younger to get home.

He has been busy for the whole week since he had a lot of paper work to do that involved the case.

He finally caught the guy that killed his father....and yet he felt like something was missing.

Someone was missing....

"Will you just leave". Jungkook muttered before walking past Taehyung and opening the door.

"Jungkook please...." Taehyung begged grabbing the youngers wrist to stop him from going in.

"I said leave". Jungkook spat before pushing Taehyungs hand away and rushing inside of the house.

He slammed the door behind him putting a hand on his chest....seeing Taehyung again was suffocating.

"I don't know if you can hear me or not....but I still need to explain, you deserve at least that much". Taehyung sighed before crouching down and leaning against the wooden door.

"Yes, my mission was to get close to you to find information about your father". Taehyung started in hopes that Jungkook would listen to his explanation.

"I didn't want to go through this because I thought we would never get anything from you....but that was the only way for me to be a part of the mission". Taehyung continued.

"The only reason I worked on this mission was because my father had worked on it years ago.....but he was killed by your father". Hearing those words Jungkook felt his chest tighten.

"I wanted revenge...gosh I would've done anything to get revenge on my fathers death....even if that meant playing with your feelings". Taehyung sighed.

"But that's the thing....I wasn't playing with your feelings Jungkook". Taehyung added.

"I'll admit at first I was....but after getting to know you....I wanted to be close to you, not for some stupid information nor for revenge". Taehyung smiled.

"I realized that when you kissed me that day....I could still feel the warmth of that kiss...." Taehyung chuckled tracing his lips with his thumb.

Jungkook sat down in front of the door and leaned backwards against the cold wood.

He didn't know why he was listening to Taehyungs explanation...but he just felt the need to do so.

"And believe me when I say that there are no words that can express how horrible I feel for lying to you like that". Taehyung continued.

"I understand it if you can't forgive me...I haven't even forgiven myself...." Taehyung felt his eyes start to sting.

"But please don't take my feelings for granted....I really do love you and I would never lie about that..." Taehyung chuckled feeling a tear roll down his cheek.

"What am I doing?" Taehyung laughed at how pathetic he must've looked right now.

"Of course he won't just sit and listen to my explanation...he'd probably think of them as excuses anyways...but can I blame him?" Taehyung muttered under his breath.

"He hates me....." Taehyung whispered before wiping the tears with the hem of his sleeve.

He noticed how there was no response and realized Jungkook must've gone to bed a long time ago.

"I love you...." Taehyung whispered before walking away...

On the other side of the door was Jungkook who was still leaning against the cold wood.

Tears were flowing down his cheeks as he tried to surpass the sobs.

He knew he loved Taehyung....and gosh how much he wanted to forgive him.

But Taehyung already lied to him once....so who says this wasn't all just a big lie? And who says he won't lie again?

Jungkook had too much on his mind to be thinking about this...

For now he needed to focus on Jin and the coffee shop....he still needs to take care of his uncle.

~

After taking a shower, Jungkook knew he wouldn't be able to sleep...so he decided to just go to the hospital anyways.

He peaked through the door and saw Namjoon sitting on the chair that's next to Jins bed.

He was playing with something....rolling it around his fingers.

It was a ring....that's when Jungkook realized that Jin wasn't wearing his wedding ring anymore.

"You couldn't sleep either?" Jungkook was a bit surprised at the fact that Namjoon noticed him...but then he remembered he had alien senses.

Well he didn't but Jungkook liked to mock him....

"No....I'm sorry if I'm bothering...." Jungkook muttered before quietly entering the room.

"No it's fine". Namjoon smiled before patting the spot thats next to him, signaling for Jungkook to come sit.

"Your eyes are all red and puffy". Namjoon stated as he continued to play with the ring.

"Alien senses....." Jungkook muttered under his breath thinking Namjoon wouldn't hear him.

"I heard that". Namjoon chuckled before placing the ring on the small wooden table.

"I know I'm not Jin...but you can still talk to me, I did promise to take care of you". Namjoon gave the younger a soft smile.

"It's nothing really...." Jungkook didn't really want to talk about it...although it was suffocating he just didn't want to cry.

"It's not nothing if you got to the point where you came to the hospital in the middle of the night". Namjoon did have a point.

"I...it's just...." Jungkook started but he didn't know how to express it...it was just so suffocating.

"Is it Taehyung?" Jungkooks body stiffened and that's when Namjoon knew he hit the jack pot.

"Let me tell you a story about an 11 year old boy who lost his parents". Namjoon started before taking a deep breath and continuing.

"He lost his mother at birth...and although he was just a child he blamed himself for her death...." Hearing those words, Jungkook felt his chest tighten.

"Can you imagine that? An 11 year old thinking that if he wasn't born then his mother would still be alive". Namjoon frowned.

"And as if that wasn't enough....this child witnessed his fathers death when he was still so young". Namjoon continued.

"Imagine the pain he had to go through....losing his mother and then witnessing his fathers murder..." Jungkook felt his eyes start to sting.

"He also blamed himself....for an 11 year old to carry that much weight on his shoulder...."

"His father was my friend....and so I took his son in and raised him as my own". Namjoon added.

"For the first few years he refused to talk....I was too young to know how to raise a kid...." He continued.

"But then one day I got a call saying that they think they found the guy who killed the kids father".

"Hearing those words you couldn't imagine how happy the kid was...but then that guy disappeared..."

"And that's when this kid came up to me and told me he wanted to become an agent....in order to get revenge for his fathers death". Namjoon sighed.

"That's when he started working hard...he studied and worked just so that he'd get to this point..."

"But then you came along and changed his whole view...." Namjoon smiled.

"You showed him that there was more to life than just revenge....that it wasn't his fault...nothing was his fault". Namjoon continued.

"And that's the way Jin made me feel". Namjoon smiled before placing his hand over the olders hand.

"You two really are alike..." Namjoon muttered with a bright smile on his face.

"I get that a lot...." Jungkook chuckled before wiping away the tear that escaped his eye.

"I'm not telling you to forgive him....but I'm telling you to do something before it's too late". Namjoon smiled before picking up the ring and slipping it through Jins finger.

Jungkook felt like he just wanted to break down right this second....

He was wrong and at fault....

Yes Taehyung lied to him...he made a mistake and he apologized...

Jungkook was just too scared of getting hurt...of getting lied to all over again.

It was at times like this that he hoped he had Jins shoulder to cry on...

"J...jin hyung....please wake up soon....I need you". Jungkook finally let those tears escape and roll down his cheeks.

Namjoon couldn't bare seeing Jungkook cry that way...he put his arms around the youngers shoulder and pulled him in for a side hug as he rubbed the youngers arm in order to calm him down.

'He really is just like you...' Namjoon smiled.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
__________________________________

I think the next chapter is gonna be the last one....

Are you guys excited!!! Cuz I am!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 811 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...
386K 28.6K 105
[Mature audience] "So let me get this straight," Jimin says, licking his strawberry plump lips that's forming a smug smirk on his slender face, choco...
501K 14.6K 23
The apartment across his building was empty for years until the new neighbour moved in. Taehyung couldn't help but sport a hard-on when he saw his ne...
24.5K 1.3K 60
(α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...