โœ“REPUTATION [CHRIS EVANS]ยน

By -stfurose

โ”๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™š! REPUTATION ... More

REPUTATION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
EPILOGUE
EXTRAS
a sequel ?
A LEGIT SEQUEL.

EIGHTEEN

8.6K 312 215
By -stfurose

BAMBI GRAY SPOTTED 
OUT COZYING UP WITH RUMORED
BOYFRIEND, 
CHRIS EVANS!

Yes, it's that kind of headline. . .again!

Country turned pop singer, Bambi Gray, was spotted in the loving arms of Chris Evans, just yesterday. It seemed like the Captain America actor was picking up the songwriter from the recording studio which only seemed to fuel both relationship and a new Bambi Gray album rumors.

If you've been living under a rock, Chris and Bambi met over six months ago at Nikki Norin's birthday party. There has been sights of them at a bar called The Archer and a little ice-cream around Cornelia Street. Some eye-witnesses have confirmed that the two have been seen embracing each other and even sharing a kiss. However, neither of their sides have confirmed nor denied.

It makes sense that Bambi would get a boyfriend since it is also speculated that she has a feud with best friend, Nikki Norin, in the light of the former's sex tape scandal. Sources also say that Gray is looking for "support and loyalty" and "she has found it in Chris" as videos of a recent Kanye West concert showed the crowd chanting Fuck Bambi! has surfaced.

As for the recent release of Bambi Gray's sex-tape, neither Calvin's nor Bambi's side has commented (well, if you count Bambi's cryptic post on Instagram of snake, then she has commented).

What do you think about this new couple?

Yay or nay?

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

king of my heart
soOOOoo. . .

lover 💖
so

king of my heart
you've already
seen the
video, huh?

lover 💖
ofc i have

the devils works
hard but TMZ
news works HARDER

king of my heart
hold on

i have some people
that are practically
BEGGING for your
presence

lover 💖
WAIT WHAT

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

chris has added you to THE BAMBI 
PROTECTION SQUAD!

tom problematic holland
OH MY GOD

IT'S BAMBI
FUCKING GRAY

MY QUEEN, MY WHOLE
 EXISTENCE

seb
hello bambi please
ignore tom holland
sobbing in the corner

rdeejay
okay who made
tom weep??

nvm i see who
chris had added 😏

tom hiddles
welcome to
the chaos, bams 🤗

die-anne
we LOVE
non-toxic
exes 💕💕💕

mackie
SEB WORKS
OUT TO SHAKE
IT OFF

seb
MACKIE SHUT UP

bambi
i have a protection
squad 🥺🥺

cevans

rdeejay
bambi, we thank you
for teaching chris how
to use memes

cevans
RUDE

die-anne
bambi is literally
just staring at her
phone in shock

oh she's smiling
now

bambi 
is it weird to feel
emotional all because
of a groupchat

cevans
DON'T MAKE MY
GIRLFRIEND CRY

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

"I love your friends." Bambi tells Diane as she turns off her phone. "They're very unproblematic."

Lizzie had gone to sleep, Bambi and Diane opened another bottle of wine.

Diane sips her glass with a hum and a smile. "I know. It's hard to hate them though that's debatable when it comes to the subject of Mackie and Seb. They can be really annoying sometimes."

"I don't know why Nikki didn't want to be associated with them." Bambi confesses and she was met with silence and a shrug from the brunette beauty across from her.

"I guess she was toxic from the beginning?" Diane's brown eyes softened at the sight of Bambi's frown and fiddling fingers. "You miss her?"

It was Bambi's turn to shrug. "I guess. . .is that bad? Missing someone who did you wrong? I mean-she-she was my friend but then sh-"

Bambi gets choked up by the ball of sadness that forms in her throat. In an instant, Diane captures her in a hug as the blonde fights the incoming tears.

"No, Bams. It just means you're human."

"The media forgets that I'm only human that I started to forget that too."

Diane pulls away and fixes Bambi's hair. She grabs the two wine glasses, hands one to her best friend, and raises her hand. "To real friends." She toasts.

Bambi manages a smile before she clinks her glass to Diance's. "To real friends who don't believe the media." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8.8K 40
you know i'm a fool for you!
139K 4K 42
โ†ณ๐˜/๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐Š is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him that she is worthy of being an avenger; u...
39.2K 996 26
HERO noun 1. a person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities. A team of heroes were assembled to help defeat...
1.1K 72 18
Shifting (verb) "The act of moving one's consciousness from this current reality (CR) to one's desired reality (DR)" ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ a teenager flees...