Kidnapped (maverick baker and...

Av ililily7

Luna lived in Utah and she always wanted to get out to see something exciting but what happens when she does... Mer

Intro:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
20
Not a chapter
21
Sorry
22
23/thank you
24
25 the last chapter
Authors note

Chapter 19

239 3 0
Av ililily7

How do I know this? Well I had a dream last night and I couldn't shake the feeling so I decided to act on it.

-
The cops came around the corner,
"You b****!!! You'll pay for this got me slut!!!" My mother screamed at me.

"Got it" I said smirking. Which made her x10 angrier.

The cops quickly parked and took her away to jail. I slid down the door and sat on the welcome mat, with my hands covering my face; knees close to my chest.

I just stayed there not being able to move while all these bad memories flooded my head. I tried to get rid of them but it didn't work. I dug my nails into my palms, til I felt something liquid drip down my palm and onto my shirt.

Mavs POV
I didn't know what to do, I saw Luna got slapped and i didn't do anything or move!! I felt so useless, and especially Jake and Tyler were supposed to kill her. That scares me a lot, I don't want to lose her.

Cash's POV
I tried to move but my legs wouldn't budge, fear coursed through my body making me a frozen like state. I'm sorry Luna I couldn't stop your mother.

-
Mav bent down and picked me up bridal style, he brought me to his room and set me down on the bed.
"M-Mav Wait" i said grabbing his wrist. Shit he is going to get blood on his wrist.
"Yes Luna?"
"Please stay I don't want to be alone" I looked down avoiding eye contact just in case he said no.

Mav went and cuddle with me, he started to play with my hair. I looked up at him and then at his lips, ugh I wanted to kiss him. But I don't know if he felt that way about me.

Mavs POV
I was leaving the room when I felt a hand on my wrist, and something liquid, she probably dug her nails In her skin. I wish she would stop. Luna asked me to stay and I did. I cuddled up with her and played with her hair. I looked at her lips that's it I'm kissing her. I touched lips with Luna, and tingles shot up my whole body, it felt right. I kissed her more and more. I was a top of her, kissing her neck, she let out a small moan. I smirked and kept going.

-
Mav probably noticed the blood but he didn't say anything, when he and I were making out I couldn't get thought of Jake and Tyler out of my head, and what they did to me. I wish I was Mavs first but sadly it got taken away.

A/n
Follow
Etc
I hope you are enjoying this story 🥺

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.8K 190 28
Stacie and her family move to Oklahoma, and Cash and Maverick Baker are her neighbors. This story is unrealistic, but that's what makes it good?
6.8K 385 27
[BEING EDITED] You,your brother,your best friend your mom go to Oklahoma for your fathers funeral,but you leave after the funeral in a month and you...
306K 4.5K 88
[ COMPLETED ] Louise, a 17 year old girl, moves to LA with her mom for a new start. Once there, her life starts changing. What happens when she me...
44.1K 2.1K 47
Maya Baker lives in Trofors, Norway with her Step-Mum and Step-Sister. Maya was always invisible until she got paired with one most popular person at...