You're A Cnut | Tsukishima x...

By barnacleboye

(Y/N) (L/N), a recent transfer student from (Y/C), moves to the town of Miyagi just a few weeks into the firs... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 & I Got Tagged!
20 & I Got Tagged pt 2!
21
22
23
Easter Special!
A/N
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32 (Q&A)

25

10K 460 554
By barnacleboye

huge fricken thank you for welcoming me back so nicely. i do not have words for how amazing it felt to see all your comments of support on chapter 24. ill never feel so,,, happy and content than when i do reading your comments of support and love. its especially amazing reading all the funny comments in previous chapters too!!! even if i dont reply please know i read every single comment you guys add, it makes my day, even if its a little critical!!! criticism helps me think of how i can move this story forward. 

sad news, this story probably wont be too many more chapters, maybe 10? after ive finished this im hoping to start working on my oneshot book again, but ill not make any promises.

-----

Tsukishima couldn't believe his ears. You had asked him to stay. Was it for the night or just a few hours? Oh god, if it was the night he couldn't handle that! Everyone had already left so it's not like he had the means to escape. Not that he wanted to really, deep down he was more than ecstatic that you want to spend more time with him he was just worried. About what he wasn't quite sure, why did you want him to stay? Alone in your house, was this moving too fast? Did you want to move this fast, Tsukishima sure as hell wasn't ready for anything too intimate, heck, he could barely cope with holding your hand with his face exploding into a brilliant red. Or did you need to talk with him? Oh fuck, what's he done? What hasn't he done? His worries started getting the better of him and he hadn't noticed his lack of reply.

Squeezing his hand, you prompted for him to reply. "Tuskki?"

"Oh, right," he started clearing his throat to regain his composure. "Why?" he finally got round to asking.

His answer threw you off guard a little. Why? Good question. "Oh, uh, well, because I like you and I," you started, quickly becoming flustered at the speed at which you said that. Even though you'd already admitted to him your feelings, it still caused you a great deal of embarrassment.

"You?" Tsukishima asked.

Sighing, you turned to face him your eyes meeting his. "I want to spend some more time with you, please."

Like Tsukishima would ever say no.

With a nod of his head, he stood up his hand not leaving yours as you stood too. "Wanna stick some shit telly on?" you asked as you sat down on the sofa.

"Whatever." he replied, relaxing into the sofa. 

Taking his answer for a yes you grabbed the remote and started flicking through the channels, leaning your body against the arm of the sofa, Tsukishima doing the same on the other side. The distance between the two of you upset you, it felt as if there was a weight in your stomach sinking you down into a kind of pit and an unfamiliar feeling bubbled up inside you all the way to your throat. 'Well this is...shit.' you thought bitterly to yourself before you came up with a cunning plan.

Stretching your arms out, you let out a small yawn and then sat up slightly adjusting how you were sitting to get 'comfy' when in reality it was to get subtly closer to Tsukishima.

"Tired." you stated before deciding on popping a random soap on letting it play as white noise. (idk if soap is just a british thing and i have no clue how any other country would describe it)

"I noticed." Tsukishima replied, and incredulous look on his face before his attention was back on the T.V.

'No way is he actually watching this shit?'

Moving slightly closer to him hopefully without him noticing, you decided you were close enough to execute your cheesy old school plan.

Oh yes, that move.

With a stretch and fake yawn, you moved your arm over his shoulder just like they did in movies and pulled him slightly closer to you, your head now resting on his shoulder. 

Tsukishima stiffened, not sure how to react. There's no way she pulled that move on him, no way. He felt his face light up and he spared a glance at your own to see yours just the same. 'Tch, if she wanted to cuddle she could have just asked.' he thought to himself.

'Why didn't I just ask, dammit what if he's uncomfortable now!' you began to panic.

"Tsukki, this is okay right?" panic evident in your voice.

"Of course you dumbass." he huffed out, pulling you into his arms slightly which caused your arm over his shoulder to become uncomfortable. Both shifting into more comfy positions, you brought your head to rest slightly on his chest as his arm now draped itself over your shoulder leaving his hand hanging slightly. Without thinking you took that hand in your own and brought it to your lips before letting go and wrapping an arm around his torso.

Tsukishma coughed awkwardly at this and only then did it register what you'd done. You'd been too forward you were sure, but before you could voice any apology he placed a soft, almost invisible kiss atop your head before taking one of your free hands in his. This relaxed you slightly and you began to rub your thumb over the top of Tsukishima's and before you knew it, your eyes were closed.

**********

You awoke with a start, your head jolting slightly. "Oh my god what time is it?" you mumbled to yourself as you went to sit up. That would have been perfectly fine until you realised you couldn't get very far. Craning your neck you soon realised your problem.

You were laying on top of Tsukishima, his chest your pillow and his arms were acting as a makeshift blanket over your back. A rather tight makeshift blanket that is. 

"Well shit." you concluded with a whisper, noticing the blond was still asleep. Eyes scanning the room you noticed the clock in the far corner.

8:47

You and Tsukishima had been asleep the best part of 3 and a half hours. Shifting as much as you could, you managed to half prop yourself up. 'Wow.' was all you could think as you stared at Tsukishima. He looked so at peace, so tranquil and serene. His mouth had slightly parted which you smiled at, slightly bemused, and his hair was looking somewhat dishevelled. He looked beautiful, there was no other way to put it.

Running a thumb over his cheek you whispered his name, to no avail. You tried saying his name again just louder, still to no avail. Rolling your eyes you sighed.

"Wake up Tsukki." you tried once more which worked! Kinda. You got a groan of some description and he moved his head slightly to the side, exposing his ear. 'Ha,' you thought, 'what an idiot.'

Deciding to not be too mean, you gave him a fleeting kiss on the cheek to which his lips twitched a small smile at. It almost made you feel guilty for what you were about to do. Emphasis on almost. Sucking in a deep breath you brought your mouth close to his ear, a wicked smile dancing on your lips. Just as you were about to scream like a banshee to wake him up, he began to stir making you freeze up and all air leave your body.

A grunt escaped his lips, followed by a sigh as you tentatively laid your head on his shoulder hoping he wouldn't notice. Luckily he didn't and must have been half asleep as he muttered a 'good morning' before opening his eyes which immediately snapped to yours.

"Yeah, good morning princess." you replied cooly trying to pretend you totally weren't about to deafen him.

Eyes widening slightly, he sat up which pulled you up with him, his leg now between your knees. Noticing this, you sat back slightly.

"What time is it?" he asked, his voice slightly deeper and rough. 

'Oh Lord shoot me.' you thought to yourself upon hearing him. No way was it legal to sound that hot. Clearing your throat you motioned to the clock which now read 8:50.

"Almost 9pm." you answered him. Suddenly you realised how late it was which meant Tsukishima would have to leave soon, if not now.

Almost as if reading your mind, Tsukki piped up, "I should go, my mother will start to worry."

Humming in agreement you slipped off the sofa to let him go get sorted to leave. Tsukishama stood and stretched slightly and turned to look at you. "What?" you asked, confused as to why he was just staring at you. His eyes quickly shot to your hands and back to your face before he took one in his own and began walking towards your front door. Face on fire, you slowly trailed behind him and you both sat down as he began to slip his shoes on.

"Hah, this is familiar." you said, breaking the silence or at least trying to, Tsukishima just stayed silent, not even nodding his head or shrugging his shoulders to respond.

Suddenly feeling very anxious, you began to fiddle with your fingers and stared at the floor. Once Tsukishima finished with his laces he stood up and held a hand out to you his eyes never meeting your gaze. Taking his hand he pulled you up, and once up his hand never left yours.

You enjoyed holding his hands, they were warm and oddly soft and in comparison to yours, massive causing them to almost envelop your own. Having your hand in his felt right, there was no other way to describe it. There was no one else in this world you'd rather have hold your hand than Tsukishima Kei. Kinda cringe, you know but it was true, Tsukishima Kei was just right for you.

"I'm going now." he finally got out, his voice oddly quiet.

"Text me when you get home please and be safe." you instructed him, taking both of his hands in your own.

He rolled his eyes and smirked at you. "Of course."

"I'm being nice you nitwit!" you shot at him jokingly, a light laugh escaping your lips. "Right, off you go then before it gets really late!" you exclaimed, letting go of his hands and clapping yours together once.

He walked towards the door and you followed him fully intending on waving him off until you couldn't see him. His hand gripped the handle, his knuckles turning white for a split second before he turned back to look at you. Your brows furrowed as he looked into your eyes and took a step towards you. His cheeks now donning a nice pink hue, a hand reached out and settled on your cheek. Darting your eyes from his to the hand on your face and back, you went to question him.

"Uh, Tsu-" was all you managed to get out, though it fell on deaf ears anyway as all Tsukishima could hear was his own mind screaming 'Fuck it.' at him before his lips met yours.

-----

how was this, fluffy enough or nah? i always feel like i struggle with fluff and oh my god tsukki was so hard to write fluff with, i hope i done him justice.!!!

anyway, thank you once again for being so supportive!!! i love you all very much <3 please dont forget to vote and comment what you thought of this chapter as it means the absolute world to me reading your guys comments. also its currently 2:43 am so sorry if the writing is a bit shit, grammarly can only do so much to help

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 1.7K 25
your entire life has always been about grades and school, that was all your parents cared about. when you face a traumatic incident at your old schoo...
118K 2.2K 26
Y/N lived an average life up until the incident in middle school. After that, she spent her days alone but still living her reasonably average life. ...
409K 20.7K 50
[Name] was either extremely brave or just plain stupid. She loved doing things that she wanted to do without any second thought. So when she approach...
163K 5.3K 40
"𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕠𝕥" "𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥" You and Kageyama started dating in middle school at the end of yo...