affection || reddie 💫

By beepreddie

It had been two years since "IT" had happened, the losers were now all 15 and ever since the events, Eddie an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ!!!

Chapter 27

6.1K 125 645
By beepreddie

It was the next day and all the losers had disbanded to go do their own things for the day, Mike had to end up leaving first to go do some work on the farm and Stanley and Richie had gone to synagogue since it was a Saturday morning and they were both Jewish, which had of course deemed both of them very close for most of their childhoods, apart from the fact that personality wise, they were nothing alike.

Stanley would always roll his eyes at Richie whilst Richie would make more of his stupid obnoxious jokes, but the two of them still understood each other in a way others didn't, considering of course that they were the only Jewish kids, same age, amongst what seemed to be an entirely christian town. Even if Richie was secretly an atheist, he still had to attend synagogue with Stanley because of his parents, and well, that's just the way it was, so Richie would sit there quietly. Sometimes watching as Stanley read from the Torah. Sometimes sitting next to each other in which Richie would whisper stupid shit into his ear just to make Maggie yank his arm to shut him up.

But Stanley didn't mind, even though Richie was downright annoying and an idiot, he was the only decent part about going, not having to be alone there. Stanley would still tell him to "shut the fuck up before I shove the Tora down your throat" but secretly he was thankful for Richies constant jokes and stupidity since it made the already dark town they lived in a little lighter.

"Pssst, Stan? They sliced the tip of your dick off yet?"

Stanley elbowed Richie in response, keeping his eyes focused in front of him, "be quiet Richie."

"Well have they? Cause if so then that's too bad you've got nothing left down there to—"

"Richie I swear to- ... just shut up," Stanley rolled his eyes, even though he wasn't listening to whatever the person upfront was saying anyways. Richie yawned and fiddled with his sleeve, thinking of another annoying thing he could possibly say to wind Stanley up, "you still haven't answered my question, dear noodle head."

Stanley sighed and glanced at him, "you really need to stop with the dick jokes."

"Oh they're not jokes."

"So you're saying what your boyfriend told me was true?"

"Wh—"

"Eddie said you have a dick the size of—"

"What???!!"

Richies words came out louder than expected, causing everyone to go silent for a second before the speaking returned, Maggie shot him a dirty look, and Richie just looked away uncomfortably, considering he was on pretty bad terms with his mom right now because of the whole coming out thing. His dad was okay with it and had actually been supporting him a lot surprisingly, but his mom on the other hand found it disgusting and he often heard them arguing over it in the kitchen, his mom saying how it wasn't normal and that they should do something about it.

Richie didn't mind though, he had other people around him who loved him and cared for him (aka the losers club) so he just shrugged it off and got on with his day.

On the way back from Bills house, Eddie picked up another prescription from the pharmacy before heading back home, passing by the horrible memories of the house on Neibolt street along the way as per usual. But it was okay now, pennywise was gone.

Right?

He opened the door to his house and stepped inside, quietly shutting it behind him, "oh Eddie-bear you're home!" Sonia called from the chair she usually sat in, "are you okay? Have you been taking your pills? How was the ball?"

"Yes Ma.. and the ball was.. fine.." he mumbled, placing the new prescription down on the cabinet near the stairs, also pulling out his pills (that he obviously didn't take) from his fanny pack and putting those down too. He then walked upstairs to his room and closed the door behind him, throwing his fanny pack on the floor before sitting down on his bed.

A sudden memory from last night replayed in his head of what Richie had told him.

"sometimes I touch myself thinking about you"

He shuddered from the thought, the image of Richie doing just that popping up into his head. "No no no, gross..!" he said to himself, trying to think of something else, he didn't even know if Richie was being serious or not when he said it, he sounded serious, and knowing how Richie was he may have actually been serious, but Eddie just wanted to brush it off as nothing.

But he couldn't.

It kept popping into his head, over and over, up until he hadn't even noticed the half hard-on forming in his jeans, "fuck!" he said to himself, hating how just thinking of Richie in that way was very much turning him on, he shook his head and closed his eyes, "nope, no, Richie was just joking, stop thinking about it, stop-"

His train of thought was interrupted when it popped into his head once again, he opened his eyes and looked down at the now full on boner he had, but this time he didn't try to stop his thoughts, he let his mind wander, biting his lip and closing his eyes as he slowly moved his hand down towards his—

"Eddie-bear?"

Eddie instantly pulled his hand away and stood up quickly, almost letting out a small scream, "y-yes Ma..?!" he called, grateful she hadn't opened the door, "it's time to take your pills and then i'm taking you for a check up!" she responded from the other side of his bedroom door.

Eddie sighed and shook his head, walking over to put his fanny pack back on, "okay Ma, I'll be down in a bit..!"

The anticipation Eddie had to see Richie again was painful, he hadn't gotten to see him in the morning since Richie had left so early to go to church but both of them had planned for Eddie to stay over at Richies that night because they missed out on it the night before.

Eddie dropped his bike and it landed on the ground with a loud thud, he then ran up to Richies door and rang the doorbell, waiting for an answer, not even a few seconds later Wentworth opened the door and smiled, "oh hey Eddie."

"Hey Mr. Tozier.."

Wentworth just opened the door wider and looked towards the stairs, "he's in his room, you can go up."

Eddie gave a small smile in response before stepping inside and walking up the stairs towards Richies room.

When he opened his bedroom door, he saw Richie inside sprawled out across his bed, reading a comic book. "Hey dickhead," Eddie smirked, Richie lifting his head to look at him, "hey spaghettio," he responded, earning an eye roll from his boyfriend. Without warning, Eddie walked over to the bed and crawled onto it, swinging a leg around Richies waist to straddle him.

"Ed's—" Richies breathing hitched as he felt the weight of his boyfriend on his crotch, he then put his comic down and sat up a little, staring at him.

"What?"

"What?" Richie imitated him, "look where you're sitting."

Eddie just looked at him dumbly, his eyes glancing down for a second before shrugging, "so."

"Are you like trying to make me horny or something?"

Eddie groaned and grabbed Richies comic to try and give it back to him, "just keep reading your comic, can't I sit on my boyfriends lap?"

Richie pushed the comic away, "not unless you want me to bust a nut right here."

"Idiot," Eddie rolled his eyes leaning down to press a small kiss to his lips before getting off of him, standing up, "let's go watch a movie or something," he urged as he grabbed Richies arm and tried to pull him up.

"Wait no I change my mind, get back on my lap," Richie smirked, Eddie just pulled him even harder and frowned down at him, "shut up Richie."

Both of them then headed downstairs, Eddie sitting on the couch as Richie tried to figure out how to put a movie on, since apparently he was that useless at it. "Literally just put it in the player, Rich." Eddie sighed, shaking his head in disappointment, "if it's so easy then why don't you do it," Richie responded, regretting it when he saw Eddie stand up and walk over with a frown on his face, "if I put it in and it works you'll have three seconds to live."

Eddie put in the VHS and pressed play, it instantly coming up on the screen, "okay in my defence it wasn't working when I did it, so don't—" Richie was cut off when Eddie grabbed his arm and pulled him over to the couch, "you really need to learn how to keep your mouth shut sometimes, Tozier," he sighed, cuddling into Richies side and paying attention to the movie in front of him, Richie just let out a small laugh and cuddled him back, watching Eddie instead of the movie.

After a while the movie had gotten boring, and Richie didn't wanna say anything because he thought Eddie wanted to watch it, and Eddie didn't say anything because he thought Richie wanted to watch it.

Which left both of them laying there, bored out of their minds.

Eventually, Eddie stretched out and made a little sound that caused Richies heart to do a thing where it felt like it had been flipped upside down in his chest, when Eddie opened his eyes again from stretching and rolling over, he saw Richie looking down at him through his big, thick glasses and smiled, which pushed Richies heart over the edge in which he felt like he was about to explode from how cute his boyfriend was.

"Fuck, that was cute."

"What was?"

"You, just you in general," Richie hummed, pressing an innocent kiss to his lips, Eddie didn't hesitate, and the kiss lasted a while too before Richie pulled away. But Eddie wanted more. So he pulled Richie down again for another kiss, this time deepening it with his tongue, causing both of them to moan into it quietly.

Once Richie broke it, his eyes were full of lust. "so I'm guessing you don't wanna finish the movie then?" he huffed.

"No, god no, I wanted to stop watching that ages ago."

Richie smirked at that and brought a hand down to Eddies waist, moving so that he was on top of him, it was difficult but he managed to do it without crushing his boyfriend in the process and proceeded to lock their lips together again.

It had been a while since they had done something sexual and the build up of tension was enough for them to both full on start making out hornily on the couch, not even trying to be careful of their surroundings, it didn't last long though before the living room light turned on and Richie jumped back in shock. It was his dad.

"Oh sorry guys- I didn't know you were still down here," Wentworth scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"We were gonna go to bed now anyways, right Ed's?" Richie responded, standing up off the couch, Eddie got the signal and quickly nodded, following after him. "Oh okay, goodnight then you two!" he called out, feeling bad for walking in on them like that but at the same time proud of himself for stopping them before it got any further, watching as both of them headed up the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 2.3K 45
Two boys grow up in a town called, Derry Maine. With their friend group called The Losers Club. Bev, Eddie, Richie, Ben, Bill, Stan, and Mike. Every...
15K 939 30
𝘰𝘰𝘰. ▍𝐎𝐇 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 . . :・゚࿐┇↰ (.°⸙͎۪۫⋆ 𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔 • | • 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴༉‧⁓) ⤷ ❛ What do...
433K 13.5K 47
(Completed, for impatient readers!) (Highest rank: #1 in itthemovie) In which a pretty and persistent girl falls for a germaphobic boy. You'd never...
11.7K 384 19
[2/3] Two ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs brought together by an argument of the popular and the unpopular at the age of thirteen, now embark on a journey of...