Close Friends?🥰 ~jaynnie

By johanniefandom

Two best friend's both have secret crushes on each other. Not to mention that jayden already has a girlfriend... More

Chapter 0/characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 21

941 22 2
By johanniefandom

4 months later...

Monday

~annie pov

It's been 4 months and me and Jayden have been together for 4 months🤍. We haven't argued which is weird. We always were arguing as best friends😂. Well we argued but it was over stupid little things like pass me the remote and what time is it😂. But shortly after she'd say I'm sorry because she's the one who starts the arguments all the time. I'm just chillin minding my business. And then she wants to come in my face with her bullshit. Like she my momma or something fuck outta here😒. She gets on my nerves but hey what's new this is a normal things for us. My music career with Draco and Brian has successful as fuck. We been getting paid lots. We been doing shows we actually did 5 pop up concerts and 5 meet and greets and 1 tour which was for 2 weeks and I didn't see Jayden for 2 weeks. It's okay we FaceTimed every day and night. She's so soft she acts like a baby she'll be like 'look at me! Look at me!' And she'll do something pointless just to have my attention😂. It's cute though that she wants my attention🥺🤍. Jayden has a LA house now and it's actually her dad's house he moved into a bigger fancier house. It's almost the size of a mansion. Her dad's a drug dealer. A nobody🙄. I don't like him I think he's a bad influence on his kids. AND THE MAN HAS 5 KIDS PLUS JAYDEN AND JORDAN FROM 6 DIFFERENT WOMEN. He has drugs in his house but Jayden told me they're locked up in his closet in his room. The guy is a gang banger too🤦🏻‍♀️. He's a blood. He has tattoos on his face and all over his arms and legs and neck. He's a good looking man but his actions are ridiculous that's why jaydens mom left him. He's 35 and Jayden's mom is 33. They're young parents my parents are older in their 40s but Jayden's mom is more mature than her dad. They have a 16 year old and a 17 year old. I'm scared for Jayden. Jordan is already in the streets selling drugs and fighting everyone who pisses him off all the time. Jayden's a sweet little girl and doesn't want to hurt anyone😩. She's got the fuck and leave em trick from her dad🙄. She can be loyal if she actually tried. My point is I don't like her dad. Oh my gosh and her dads been in jail 2 times already. Okay change the topic. I'm back at school I don't have to be in LA until Friday though Wednesday because we're taking a break. We published 30 songs in the last 4 months were working on 2 more but we need a break and mr smith wants us to make solos of our own so he's giving us a whole week. Me Brian and Draco are FAMOUS like really famous. Everyone talks about us. They talk about how cute me and Jayden are mostly but they talk about us too😂. Our group name is lil bad. Don't even ask why🤦🏻‍♀️😂. We didn't know what to call us so we picked the first name that one of us said and of course😂 Brian would say something first. So he said lil bad and we asked him why and he said well we're young and so lil and bad because B Brian A annie and D Draco. Which didn't sound as stupid when he explained it but it sounds stupid now. But it's whatever😂. Right now I'm in cheer practice with these annoying snake ass bitches🙄. It's 3rd period. They all are tryna be friendly to me now because I'm famous. They just want clout🤦🏻‍♀️. The only one I'm cool with is jersey.

And my other girl friend Denise😂. She's so funny. She looks like this.

She's not on the cheer team but I've known her for 2 years and we're still friends we hangout sometimes. She's friends with Jayden too and they have a sister bond they're always yelling at each other and then laughing😂. She's the only girl I hangout with at this school other than her I hang with the boys.

"where is Stephanie!" Zoe shouted

"she's probably flirting with some girl or something" Jersey said

"that bitch don't ever show up to practice she might as well get kicked off the team" chantel said with an attitude. She's funny😂. She's the ghetto girl on the cheer team with all the jokes😂. It's really only chantel and jersey I like. Zoe thinks she's all that because she's the cheer captain🙄.

"you guys irritate me i can't take this shit no more!" Jersey shouted

"get off the team then! Bye! We don't need you" Zoe said with an attitude

"Zoe you need to stop thinkin you all that cuz you not babygirl you ain't nothing but bones and skin" chantel said to her then I snorted and bit my lips so I wouldn't laugh. She said bones and skin😂😂😂😂.

"chantel and youre what? Exactly" Zoe said to her with an attitude

"why is they're always drama between us? Why can't we just work together for once" Kayla asked. Kayla is the biggest hoe on our team I swear🙄. She fucks everyone. Like that one girl lily chee🙄. Kayla looks like this.

She's Brian's ex girlfriend. He told me about her. He was so in love with her. He treats his girls like queens I swear he's a good boy just like Draco😔. It hurts to see them hurt😔. Just like it hurts for them to see me hurt❤️.

"Kayla shut your hoe ass up you don't even know what being friends is" Jordyn said with an attitude. Jordyn is the light skin on our team everyone likes🙄. She has attitude problems and she fights all the time yet she's still on our team when coach said she'd kick us off if we got into trouble. This is Jordyn.

The girl is literally 4'11 and she kicks ass like it's nothing😂. Stephanie walked in not in uniform she was dressed like a bum. Bagging sweats a hoodie slides and her hair in a messy bun. She even has on her glasses cuz the bitch is blind. She's looking at her phone.

"Stephanie where the fuck have you been!" Zoe shouted at her

"minding my damn business bitch" Stephanie said with an attitude. She put her bag down then saw me and rolled her eyes.

"the fuck is she doing here? She's been gone for a whole week why didn't coach kick her off the team" Stephanie asked Zoe

"because believe it or not she's the best one out of you all I'm the best too but out of you all she is" Zoe said. She really doesn't know when to stop🤦🏻‍♀️.

"why the fuck are you mad anyways? Are you mad I took jayden from you?" I asked then smiled slightly. I saw her get angry.

"Jayden doesn't even fucking want you she just wants your body" Stephanie said with an attitude

"we've been together for 4 months girl if she just wanted my body she wouldve left" I said with a smile

"that's not what she said last night at my place" Stephanie said with a slight smile. The whole cheer team gasped then ouuh'ed.

"she wasn't with you stupid ass hoe" I said getting angry. She chuckled softly.

"okay believe what you want" she said with a slight smile. I wanna swing on her ass but I really shouldn't after fighting Devenity at that party😡.

"do you wanna get dropped like devenity?" I asked her with anger in my eyes

"you won't" Stephanie said. Jersey held me back.

"y'all really about to fight over Jayden's hoe ass?" Kayla asked us while raising one eyebrow

"shut up ling ling!" Me and Stephanie at her

"if I catch you talking about my girl again you're ass is gonna get beat" I said to Stephanie in a serious tone. She was just smiling.

"she's the one who begged to see me" she said with a slight smile then walked over to her bag. I swear I should've slapped the hell out of her😡.

After school...
Jayden's house...
7:30 pm

~Jayden pov

I had a good day today😁. Basketball season is almost over and volleyball season is about to start so I'm already on the volleyball because I tried out for it and made the team. My last basketball game is Friday night. I had fun with my friends😂. We made tiktoks and I got dms from celebrity kids asking for collaborations or something I didn't check them I'm assuming. I vlogged today too. With my friends. I got in trouble with teachers a couple times and they sent me to see my best friend mr Louis😏😂. I got to annoy him and he gave me detention😂. I already did my time and I'm back home after an extra hour of being up there. I showered already and I'm in bed on facetime with my love🥰🤍. Uggh I'm just so happy when I'm on the phone with her😊🤍. She's at Brian's house with Draco and they're working on music in his living room. Brian has a nice house in Vegas he already has a lot of money😂. I think he bought his parents a new house in Vegas with his money because he wasn't living in that fancy ass house before. Annie's sitting in his kitchen with Draco writing her song and he's writing his. Brian's somewhere else. She has her phone propped up so I can see her. Her AirPods are in so only she can hear what I'm saying.

FaceTime

"bubby guess what happened today?" I asked her with a smile. She looked at me.

"what happened?" She asked me with a slight smile

"i got a new phone because i broke mine because i got angry and threw it so my mom bought me a new one" I said with a smile while she was writing

"why'd you throw your phone?" she asked

"I got mad at something I saw on social media" I said

"I have a question bub and I want you to be honest with me okay?" She asked

"okay hurry you're giving me anxiety" I said

"where were you last night?" She asked me

"i was here at my house" I said

"okay but you also didn't text me once you got home that night like you normally do" she said

"i had to shower and then I ate and did my night routine and I fell asleep because i was super tired" I said

"I went to my cousins house for the night because i didn't want to be all over you after spending my weekend with you and you claim you were at your house" she said

"where else would I be?" I asked

"Stephanie said that you begged her to come over so you two could fuck because you missed her" she said

"see that's why I broke my phone I saw that on social media she's lying to people telling them i was with her last night and i didn't want to speak on it because you would've heard about it she's a psychopath!" I said raising my voice a little

"she's lying?" She asked me softly

"yes baby i don't want that girl i want you forever😩" I whined

"I believe you" she said

"I have her blocked and everything her number is deleted she's blocked but she somehow finds ways to find my information" I said

"so...I can beat her ass right?" She asked

"no i don't want you getting hurt i told you about that fighting shit" I said

"if she deserves it then it's not wrong just like Devenity deserved that ass whooping so it wasn't wrong" she said

"bub" I said

"I don't like Stephanie let's change the topic" she said

"can I rant about my day?" I asked with a smile. She smiled too.

"go ahead babe🤍" she said with a smile

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 230 9
A summer camp that brings random kids who have either family problems, suicide issues or personal uncontrollable issues. This summer camp brought fri...
3.3K 236 12
❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨. ❞ what happens when two ex-lovers get trapped with each other?
76K 1.5K 169
"sometimes you have to breakup to realize what you're missing" - jayden
13.2K 322 30
Everybody thinks that being in a relationship is easy, but for these teens it wasn't.Their happiness wasn't gonna last forever.Jayden and Connor were...