~How did you know?~ [A multi...

By Shining_Crystal27

Nightmare's gang was only having Error, Dust, Horror and Cross at this point. when suddenly they were to be s... More

~Just a normal day, right?~
~Be your personal guide~
~Not so loyal~
~Masked by darkness~
~Sneaking in~
~Out he goes~
AAAAA-
~Did I really?~
~The dangers~
hmm- cracc book
~Your only dear~
~Plan ruiners~
~Echo flowers~
~Opposites attract~

~For your darling~

1.1K 50 4
By Shining_Crystal27

(Aye- aye-listen here! Shoutout to this amazing bean! SalaBalendar and hah- I haven't uploaded in a while- thank you all for your patience- qwq)

Killer's eye lights appeared, with each blink they became clearer and clearer. Nightmare was not the same old octopus right now, he looked so-- how can Killer express it? Beautiful? Nightmare looked down at Killer for a few seconds, both of them just stared into each other's eyes before Nightmare let out a soft chuckle before he moved his closer to Killer's and whispered. "What the fuck did you do to me, princess?" Killer's eye lights glimmered a bit after hearing that sentence, he blinked twice before silently staring at the ground in surprise. "You felt that too?--"Killer said, more like whispered. "Of course I did, princess I haven't felt this in a long time, what happened to me?- What did you do to me?" Nightmare's voice sounded much clearer now, he was chuckling in between while saying that. "I dunno, I haven't felt this, ever-" Killer whispered back. Nightmare smiled softly before scooping Killer up as he silently picked him up bridal style, Killer just gasped a bit at the sudden interaction, but really did nothing else, why would he mind that now? He've already made the mistake to fall in love now, so there really was no turning back.

Both the skeletons were sharing awkward glances with each other and silently smiled to them self. Just then, Blue barged into the room as Ink and Lust were intensely trying to prevent him from breaking the door, with Horror, Cross, Error and Dust just staring at them, and just then everyone's gaze was stuck on the two skeletons that were inside the room. An awkward silence filled the room, with Nightmare and Killer both blushing intensely as they both realized the position they were in. "HOLY STARS!- THIS ISN'T WHAT I EXPECTED WHEN YOU TWO SAID TO GIVE THESE TWO SOME ALONE TIME!" Blue yelled but he was quickly tackled down and dragged outside the room by Ink. "Uhm- don't worry boss, we don't need any explanations!" Dust said as he put an awkward thumbs up and just left the room, Error, Cross and Horror just nodding and stepping out as well. Both the skeletons heard another uncomfortable amount of silence before a few squealing noises that were obviously coming from Blue, Ink and Lust. 

"So- should we go back outside?-" Nightmare asked again, his tone was pretty calm, he didn't seem to be that hesitated about this situation, while on the other hand, Killer blushing intensely panicking a bit, he just wrapped his arms around Nightmare's neck. "Wh-What are we gonna tell t-them?! Holy shi—!!" Killer was interrupted by Nightmare placing a finger on Killer's mouth, hushing him for the moment, before caressing the other's cheekbones softy, making the black-teared skeleton look up at him. "It's gonna be fine- you don't have to worry this much, you know?" Nightmare spoke softly, staring deep into Killer's pastel white eye lights that had a soft tint of baby blue in them. Before any of them could say anything, they both heard loud banging from the outside, maybe they really had to go outside. Killer glanced at the door and then at Nightmare, before softly pushing him away as he walked over to the door, gesturing Nightmare to follow him. Nightmare immediately walked over to Killer as Killer gripped on the doorknob and slowly creaked open the door, there both the skeletons saw the rest of the skeletons sneering at  each other and when the others saw the two skeletons step out of the room, the noises died down, and caused a really awkward silence. "Uhm-- Guys, you didn't have to- you know... disturb your make out sessio---" Blue was silently scooped inside a bag by Ink and Lust again, he started muffling and groaning to be let out. "Eheh--first of all- are you really the same goopy octopus?- Like, Horror already told us, but, we really can't believe that its you- what was your name- ah! Nightmare?" Lust asked, frantically trying to change the subject as he slowly scratched the back of his skull in embarrassment. "Why, yes- And, you probably were never supposed too see this, its all princess' fault." Nightmare groaned, smiling softly as he looked down at Killer, who was blushing intensely from all the sudden attention he was getting, seriously, Killer did not want to be under the spotlight right now. "Wh-What?!- Me?!" Killer tried to reason with him, but he really had nothing to say. Nightmare gave out a small chuckle before he silently looked over at the worried expression of the others, they will have a hard time getting used to this Nightmare.

"WAIT- WHERE ARE WE SLEEPING AGAIN?!"

Dust yelled from the other side of the hallway, he was with Ink, Lust and the bag.... the only problem was that the bag seemed to have been bitten from the back, looks like Blue managed to escape without anyone knowing. "Calm down.... its only for a few days, or maybe weeks-- months..." Ink spoke, now he knew why Dust seemed so worried. "The fuck's wrong?!" Nightmare yelled from this side of the hallway, these skeletons were not going to walk up to the other person to speak to them. Instead they would yell around because they can. "We're gonna have to sleep next to one of them, and I already choose Berry! wait...where the fuck is Berry?!" Dust yelled again, as he started to frantically search for the blue skeleton. Nightmare took a second to process all that but then immediately looked down at Killer. "Yeah, I'm gonna share the bed with an otaku- " Nightmare said that made Killer look up with pure embarrassment in his eyes. "NightMARE!" Killer puffed his cheekbones, pouting his lower non existent lip over the upper, crossing his arms, being the brat that he was. "Yeah... an otaku-" Horror, Error and Cross spoke in unison, which just made Killer whip around to look at them all with a really embarrassed expression. "G-Guys!" Killer was back at it again, trying to reason with them, which he was clearly not good at....

(Ohhh~ boy, we have Nightkill and Dustberry, there's still a ton of ships left and a character is still left  to be introduced... yikes- but hey- I'll try my best-- I hope... qwq)

Word Count: 1064

-Crystal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 205 31
Follow a group of skeleton monster who will meet wonderful creatures. Warming A LOT of shipping. Here are the following ship (there are some I will k...
234 6 5
A reimagining of how Nightmare met his current gang members - Killer, Dust, Horror, Error (if you consider him a member) & Cross. No ship stuff, only...
56.3K 1.3K 67
Everyone thinks that blue is a cinnamon roll but what happens when she has a crush on Dust and is killing everyone just so he could like her? When st...
234K 7.3K 51
After Error falls in love with his sworn enemy, Ink, his teammates also start to fall for people... SHIPS: Crossmare Kreme Errink HorrorLust Kustard ...