Undercover || Taekook

By mxvn13

"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling... More

Part (1)
Part (2)
Part (3)
Part (4)
Part (5)
Part (6)
Part (7)
Part (8)
Part (9)
Part (10)
Part (11)
Part (12)
Part (13)
Part (14)
Part (15)
Part (16)
Part (18)
Part (19)

Part (17)

15.3K 621 187
By mxvn13

(3rd POV)

"Jungkook I can explain-" Taehyung started as he took small steps towards the younger yet Jungkook raised his hand and stopped him.

"Save it". Jungkook spat looking at the older with a look of hate and disgust....

"Namjoon why the hell are you attacking my fathers men!" Jungkook exclaimed ignoring Taehyung and making his way to Namjoon.

"The guy who did that to Jin....it was your father". Namjoon answered knowing Jungkook wouldn't believe him.

"Are you out of your mind! My father would never do that". Jungkook exclaimed not believing Namjoons accusations.

"He's right...I would never hurt my wifes brother". Jeon fakes being innocent.

"You!" Namjoon exclaimed before rushing towards Jeon and grabbing him by the collar.

"You did this to him...and now I'll return the favor". Before Namjoon could do anything Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from his father.

"What the hell is wrong with you! It isn't him! It couldn't have been!" Jungkook argued stretching a hand in front of Namjoon to keep his distance.

"I WAS THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED! He stabbed him right in front of me". Namjoon clenched his fists tightly.

"IM TELLING YOU YOU'RE WRONG!" Jungkook yelled pushing Namjoon back.

"JUNGKOOK". Taehyung yelled, the younger was acting unreasonably and he needed to stop.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME". Jungkook glared threatening Taehyung.

"Look at this...." Taehyung started taking out a folded piece of paper out of the cover of his phone.

He unfolded the paper and showed it to Jungkook.

"You drew this...that day when you got attacked I came to ask you about this". Taehyung continued handing the paper to Jungkook.

"You ran away from me for some reason....and you ended up in an alley and that's where your fathers men found you". Jungkook clenched the paper feeling as if his head was going to explode.

"They attacked you.....I found you after that guy hit you on the head and then Jin appeared and he took them all down". Taehyung added.

"I...it was you? That familiar warmth I felt was you?" Jungkook couldn't believe his ears.

His head started to ache and he felt like his head was about to explode.

Before anyone could say anything Jeon signaled for some of his men to attack the three while he made a run for it.

Luckily Namjoon was paying attention and he followed Jeon as the others were left with a group of men trying to attack.

~

"That damn bastard....I'll murder him". Jungkook hissed as he fought off the three guys that were surrounding him.

Only problem is every time he fought one off another would jump on him.

Taehyung on the other hand was fighting off 5 guys...luckily he had weapons.

Suddenly a guy attacked Jungkook from behind and hit him in the head.

"JUNGKOOK". That's when Taehyung lost all the control he had of himself.

He couldn't control his actions....he grabbed the guy who hit Jungkook on the head and slammed his head against the concrete wall.

He then whistled for some of the agents to come take over as he took care of Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other hand felt horrible....as if the headache wasn't bad enough.

But that hit was a bit useful.....he got all his memories back....including how much of a dick his father really was.

And that Sehun was going to get it....

The fight went on for 15 minutes and for that time Taehyung had carried Jungkook inside where it was quite and had him rest his head until the ambulance got here.

Taehyung went to call the ambulance and when he came back Jungkook was ready to stand up and leave.

"You need to rest....just stay here and I'll check on what's happening outside". Taehyung smiled before going outside.

"Agent V". One of the agents ran to Taehyungs side to tell him they got all of Jeons men and that Namjoon got both Sehun and Jeon before they could escape.

"Finally". Taehyung sighed in relief...finally this stupid mission would be over and he wouldn't have to lie anymore.

"Yah you finally get to get away from that annoying teenager". The agent said and another joined in agreement.

"Totally, must've been a pain getting close to a teenage boy whose like that". The other guy added.

"Well luckily this mission is finally over so you don't have to pretend anymore Agent V". Taehyung wanted to punch these guys till their teeth knocked out.

And yet before he could do or say anything the two guys froze in their place.

He followed their gaze only for it to fall on Jungkook who was standing by the door.....

He looked so hurt.....

"No Jungkook wait..." Taehyung rushed after the younger and grabbed his wrist only for Jungkook to push Taehyung away which resulted in him slamming into the wall.

"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling down his cheeks.

"It must've been really fun playing with my feelings like that huh?" Jungkook started taking a step closer to the older who was still speechless, leaning against the wall.

"Well congratulations on gaining the information you needed agent V, guess there's no need to fake feelings for an annoying teenager anymore". Jungkook spat crouching down so that he was at the olders level.

Taehyung was too shocked to even say anything...he was frozen in place still trying to process what was happening.

"I hate you more than words can express...but I'm stupid enough to still be in love with you". Jungkook gave a weak smile and sad smile before leaning closer to the older.

"I hate you". Jungkook whispered, brushing his lips against the olders and then getting up and walking away.

"What the hell did I do....." Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

~

(TIME SKIP)

It's been a week since the incident....since they finally caught Jungkooks dad.

Jungkooks father was sent to jail for life and the business went down hill....as for Sehun he was going to stay in jail for 10 years.

Jungkook finally found out the whole truth....Sehun was a spy working for his father.

He was hired by his father to kill him and yet he failed....so he faked his own death and worked for Jeon.

As for Taehyung.....

Jungkook hasn't seen him ever since he told him he hated him a week ago....

Of course he didn't hate Taehyung....in fact he loved him....

Which is why he is so hurt over being lied to like this...

"You knew?" Jungkook couldn't believe Jimin knew about Yoongi and Taehyung being agents and didn't tell him.

"Yes I did....I'm sorry I didn't tell you it's just y-" Jimin started but was interrupted by Jungkook.

"I...it's okay....I get it". Jungkook realized why Jimin hid this from him....if he hadn't then they would've never caught Jungkooks father.

"D...did you talk to him?" Jungkook know who Jimin was implying to.

"No...and I don't plan on doing that anytime soon". Jungkook sighed before moving on to the next table.

Ever since he got his memory back he decided to make up for all the shitty things he did.

Starting with taking care of Jins coffee shop while he is....recovering? Well hopefully he will soon.

Jungkook would also stay with Jin for the whole night since Namjoon was busy with work.

And no Jungkook wasn't mad at Yoongi nor at Namjoon.....it was Taehyung that played with his feelings not them.

And he was glad Yoongi was making Jimin happy...and as long as Jimin is happy then he's happy.

He just hoped he could see his Hyung up on his feet and smiling again soon.

"I can close tonight....you need some rest...and a shower". Jimin jokes before grabbing the towel from Jungkooks hand and stretching his hand out for Jungkook to place the keys in.

"Thank you Jiminie....and Rude!" Jungkook chuckled before taking off the apron and handing Jimin the key.

~

Jungkook got out of the car and started looking for his apartment key since Namjoon was free today and would be there for Jin.

As soon as he stopped in front of the door and looked up the key fell from his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook spat with as much anger he could muster up.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 14.6K 23
The apartment across his building was empty for years until the new neighbour moved in. Taehyung couldn't help but sport a hard-on when he saw his ne...
557K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
296K 10.7K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
24.5K 2K 16
"Tae, remember our silly promise a long time ago? If you're already 30 and I'm already 33 and we haven't found our life partners, we'll marry each ot...