Undercover || Taekook

By mxvn13

"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling... More

Part (1)
Part (2)
Part (3)
Part (4)
Part (5)
Part (6)
Part (7)
Part (8)
Part (9)
Part (10)
Part (11)
Part (12)
Part (13)
Part (14)
Part (16)
Part (17)
Part (18)
Part (19)

Part (15)

14.9K 592 139
By mxvn13

(3rd POV)

(20 minutes earlier)

"Are you sure we are going the right way?" Jungkook asked as he sped up a little.

"Yes Kookie for the millionth time we are going the right way". Jimin groaned as he focused his eyes on the map.

"It's just that....this area belongs to another gang....so what would Hyung be doing here?" Jungkook was both confused and worried.

"I don't know.....what I do know is that Jin hyung might be in trouble so we need to get there and fast". Jimin knew Jungkook was worried and he was just as worried.

They both just hoped that they could get their quickly and that Jin would be okay.

If only the knew....

~

(NOW)

Jungkook rushed out of the car and his chest tightened at the sight of the ambulance and all FBI cars.

'Wait....FBI?' Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes....why would the FBI be here.

Unless Namjoon was here....

Both Jungkook and Jimin ignored all the agents and pushed their way inside.....their hearts dropped at what they saw.

"J....jin hyung?" Jimin muttered in disbelief, already feeling his eyes sting along with his chest tightening.

"HYUNG". Jungkook exclaimed rushing to the wheeled bed that Jin was currently laying on with a pipe of oxygen helping him breath.

"This....this is all your fault!". Jungkook exclaimed grabbing Namjoon by the collar.

"YOU DID THIS!" Jungkook yelled before pushing Namjoon against the wall.

And then suddenly men started rushing into the house from the back door with all types of weapons.

Jungkook recognized those men....they were from another small mafia that disappeared a few years back.

This area belonged to them.....

"I'll make you all pay". Jungkook spat before he grabbed an iron pole from the ground.

And suddenly all he could see was red....

~

Both Taehyung and Yoongi had rushed out of the scene as soon as they saw Jimin and Jungkook approach.

As much as they wanted to be there for them....they knew they couldn't expose their identities.

Now they were on their way back to the lake house.....they needed to get their shit together and pretend like nothing happened.

As if they didn't just see their father figure covered in his own husbands blood.

He looked so broken.....so lifeless...

"Do you think they saw us?" Taehyung asked taking off his shirt and putting on a clean one.

"No....I don't think they did..." Yoongi muttered buttoning up his shirt.

"D...do you think Hyung will be okay....?" That question left Yoongi speechless since he wasn't sure what the answer was either.

"I...I hope so". Yoongi finally answered after a long suffocating pause.

"I can't pretend like everything is the same". Yoongi was shocked at Taehyungs words.

Taehyung crouched down hiding his face between his knees.....

It was already bad enough that he was lying to Jungkook who he actually likes.

Now he has to lie even more.....Jungkook had already lost his uncle....he won't be able to handle anything more.

Jimin was same...Yoongi couldn't forget Jimins voice that cracked as soon as he saw his uncle like that.

His voice still echoed through his mind....

~

"If I ever see you again I swear on my mothers grave I will rip you apart". Jungkook threatened Namjoon who was still leaning against the wall in shock.

Jungkook rushed outside after he had crushed every single guys bone.

But he didn't forget to grab one of them and threaten them to tell him who sent them.

They wouldn't answer....

But Jungkook swore he'd get revenge....for now he has to worry about his uncle.

"Jiminie let's go..." Jungkook have the older a weak smile as he led him to the car.

They were on their way driving to the hospital when Jungkook decided to text Taehyung to tell him about what happened.

He didn't know why but he felt like he needed Taehyungs presence right now.

He just needed him by his side....

~

"Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed as he rushed to hug the younger whose eyes were blood shot.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked pretending as if he didn't know.

Jungkook explained everything to Taehyung and there was one thing he focused on...

That this was all Namjoons fault....

As Taehyung was trying to comfort Jungkook, Yoongi was looking for Jimin.

He then passed by the bathroom and heard sobs coming from inside one of the stalls.

It sounded like Jimin.....

Yoongi knocked softly on the door and suddenly Jimins sobs quited down.

"I...I'm sorry....I'll be out soon". The tone of Jimins voice broke Yoongis heart to pieces.

As soon as Jimin opened the bathroom stall he was shocked to see Yoongi leaning against the wall.

"Y...yoongi what are you d-" Jimin started but was interrupted by Yoongi rushing to his side and hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry...." Yoongi whispered into the youngers ears tightening his grip.

That's when Jimin broke down again.....yet this time he had a shoulder to cry on....

~

"Thank you..." Jimin thanked Yoongi as he took the cup of water and started drinking.

Yoongi then took a seat next to the younger and made Jimin lean on his shoulder.

"I know who you are...." Jimin whispered and Yoongis body grew stiff.

"What do y-" Yoongi was confused as to what Jimin meant...suddenly Jimin interrupted.

"I saw you and Taehyung...you were standing by Namjoons side and one of the men called you agent Min". Hearing those words Yoongi felt the blood drain from his face.

"It's okay....I won't tell anyone not even Jungkook...but I need to answer one question". Jimin started before sitting up straight and facing Yoongi who was still as pale as a sheet.

"The reason you rejected me....was it because-" before Jimin could continue Yoongi interrupted.

"Yes....I didn't want to lie to you...I didn't want to hurt you either but I-" Yoongi was interrupted by a pair of soft lips attaching themselves to his.

"Don't push me away....please". Jimin felt a tear slip down his cheek as Yoongi pulled his face closer and kissed him.

Jimin has lost too many people....

First his mother, then his father and now Jin.....

He needed someone by his side....although he had Jungkook he knew that the younger had someone to comfort him.

He didn't want to be a bother....yet with Yoongi he can't hold anything in....

~

"They say he is in a coma....the doctor thinks there's no hope...." Jungkook muttered as the older ran his fingers through his fluffy hair.

"He'll be okay...I might not him that well but I know he is strong". Taehyung smiled as he brushed the strands of hair away from the younger honey brown eyes.

"He is in room 346". Hearing the nurse give out Jins room number Jungkook looked up and saw the nurse pointing directions to someone.

That someone was none other that Namjoon....

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook got up from his place and walked towards Namjoon.

Namjoon didn't answer....he didn't have time to argue with Jungkook...all he wanted to do was see his husband and check up on him.

"Jungkook calm down". Taehyung put a hand on the younger shoulder in attempt to make him clam down but he failed.

"Let go of me! I said what the hell are you doing here?" Jungkook pushed Taehyung away and stood sternly in front of Namjoon with hate and rage filling his eyes.

He blamed it all on Namjoon.....because he was supposed to be his husband and yet he could even protect him.

All for a stupid lie...more like not telling the truth.

"Jungkook that's enough". Hearing that stern tone, Jungkook could do nothing but stop.

Jimin made his way forward with Yoongi following closely behind.

"Hyung you can go in....the doctor said he is in a coma...but his condition is still very bad since he lost a lot of blood". Jimin spoke as he led Namjoon to the room.

Jungkook couldn't believe Jimin would allow that bastard to go in there and see Jin.

But then again Jungkook knew he had no right to stop Namjoon from going in....he was Jins husband after all.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
__________________________________

Yah I know you guys hate me....well save up the hate cuz you're really going to hate me in the next few chapters 😅!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 5.5K 35
(Short chapters) ❝How old are you?❞ Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes.❝I am twenty m...
418K 18.5K 53
When Tae's feelings for his hyung reach beyond those of just pure admiration... ××Taehyung's internal monologue was cut short, however, by a harsh pu...
296K 10.7K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...
557K 18.8K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...