Make Me (BOOK 2)

By gaymendexplicit

After all the emotional mess Shawn have gotten with Noah Centineo, his wild hook ups continues when he decide... More

Author's Note
One
Two
Three
End

Four

2.8K 20 3
By gaymendexplicit

These days was one of the busiest for the two pop singers, with Shawn having his break and spending his time with his family and his girlfriend, then there's Liam who's having a lot of interviews and performances. The last time they had sex was after Liam's set. Shawn took him back on his hotel straight out fuck Liam with his own cum. It was a hot mess.

Shawn had just the most memorable and what a great year to end a decade. He had that amount of success in his hands every other male singers could wish and probably one of the most recognizable singer in the world right now. Living in a dream must be Shawn's favorite thing to happen in his entire life. He had millions of fans around the globe supporting him in every way even he had stopped using social media since the media started bullying him and his girlfriend. Things cool off by time and even though it happens, he wasn't sure if he's going to use his social media accounts again more often. From the eyes of people, he's that one innocent charming guy who has the most perfect built body that will make every single women and gay melt in one look but at most part, people thinks he's that dream guy who'll sing love songs to them and treat them like they're the most beautiful creatures to ever exist in the planet. Half of it were true. Shawn has been a sex hound even before dating his girlfriend. Countless hook ups there and that, with different men and women. That time he confessed his feelings and broke the friendship with Camila. They literally had sex every time they found a perfect private place to do so. Minimum of three times for a day, as Shawn wanted. That's one of the speculations why people are so mad at their relationship. People want his dick. They want him inside of them. They could only wish to be on Camila's position. Little did they know, Shawn had been secretly hooking up with male celebrities and constantly cheating on his girlfriend. He wouldn't consider it cheating since he believes to use men as his fun, technically speaking it is considered as cheating. As long as he could keep his shit together, unpleasant things won't happen, yet.

~•~

Spending his boredom in his cozy living room at the morning, he was strumming up his guitar and singing some random words to form a verse for a song. Canada has been getting cold throughout the week. He decided to put on a sweatshirt and some white sweatpants, just the way he likes it all to be cozy. His phone suddenly pings from the center table as he lazily picked it up.

______________
From: Liam

Wanna hang out?

______________

Shawn immediately grew a smile forming within his lips as he gladly typed back on his phone.

______________
To: Liam

Alright, where are you at?"

______________

Shawn constantly tapping the back of his phone due to impatience.
______________
From: Liam

In my apartment, here in Toronto ;)
______________

The Canadian giggled with excitement.

______________
To: Liam

See you in 15
______________

Shawn shoots up from the couch as he stretches his arms out and bending his body backwards. Soon enough before releasing the tension, he walks out of his living room and grab the car keys from the key holders hanging just beside his front door. He get into his car and drives his way to Liam's apartment. There's a little traffic during his ride but that didn't interrupted him at the thought of seeing Liam again after a week long. As he arrived at his place, Liam suddenly texted him.

______________
From: Liam

Door's open babe ;)

______________

Shawn smiled through the text as he proceeds to walk into his apartment. His eyes catched the front door slightly ajar and entered into the living room. He heard some sounds coming from the kitchen, guessing Liam is probably in there. He walked into the doorway and to his surprise, he saw fully naked Liam with only an apron cooking a breakfast. His eyes grew wide, staring sharply on the British man's ass. He silently made his way to Liam, towering him behind his back.

"Damn, that looks delicious." Shawn says appreciatively, making Liam jumped from the sudden greeting.

"Oh hello there, Mendes. Didn't hear you coming." Liam giggled as he flipped the pancakes from the pan. "By the way, thank you."

Liam blushed and turned back on the food he's cooking. Shawn's hands made its way to Liam's waist, slightly pressed against his skin. Liam felt shivers shooting throughout his spine as he felt the warmth of Shawn's touch. He considered it being romantic. Lately, Shawn had been caring and romantic to him. Sure, he treats him like a fucking whore whenever they had sex but it changes by time to time they hang around. It started since the album release date which leads him to getting a blowjob and getting rough fucked by tomorrow morning. Great times as Liam described. They haven't really put a label on it beside being friends or fuck buddies. Too busy to properly date and get to know more of each other.

"I meant, you." Shawn whispered, grinning as he eyes up and down Liam's body.

Liam laughs at the response as he set aside the pancakes on the counter. He turned around, finally facing the Canadian with a smile plastered on his face.

"Really?" Liam asked, teasingly.

"Not that the food doesn't look amazing, but you," Shawn stepped in and pulled Liam closer with his hand groping his ass. "Being naked with only an apron. You look fucking eatable, especially this."

Liam let out a silent moan as Shawn smacks his ass cheek lightly. He grabbed the maple syrup and poured it down on the pancakes with grace. Shawn watched the maple syrup falls onto the pancakes before bringing up a hand on the slit of the bottle, gathering up the syrup in between his fingers. He then looked back at the confused Liam Payne as he brought his maple-coated fingers on the man's lips, smearing it along his cheek. Shawn leans on to kiss his cheek and lick the syrup clean, proceeding to his soft lips. Liam chases Shawn's tongue and latched into his lips, battling for dominance. He knew he wouldn't win as he let Shawn to take over his mouth.

"Oh god, you're going to be the death of me." Liam moaned out as they pulled apart from the steamy kiss.

Shawn grew a smirk within his lips as he leaned on, nose touching against each other. He wanted to do more dirty things to Liam but he also wanted to make it slow and tease him.

"Says the man who only wears an apron?" Shawn teases.

His hands glided down the apron, purposely hitting against Liam's semi-hard dick, then he curled his fingers against the fabric.

"Fuck, you're so hot." Shawn panted into Liam's ear as he began trailing kisses down to his neck.

"Shit." Liam moaned out as he brought his hands up and reaches up to Shawn's brown curls. "Keep that up and we'll be having dessert before breakfast."

"I like the way you think, baby." Shawn said. "Bend on the counter and show me your ass."

Liam gave a quick nod before positioning himself on the counter. Shawn then placed the plate of coated pancakes in front of Liam as he brought the bottle of maple syrup in his hands

"We're going to play a game, an exercise rather." Shawn said walking behind Liam then dropped to his knees, facing Liam's bubble ass. "You have to eat the pancakes while I eat your ass but," Shawn poured down some maple syrup over Liam's ass cheeks as Liam shivers from the cold sticky fluid smearing around his ass. "With a little twist, I'll pour some syrup down to your ass for some sweetener."

"Is that it?" Liam asked, shamelessly.

"The drill is don't cum unless you finished eating the pancakes." Shawn said as he began placing kisses around Liam's ass. "Or else, I'm gonna use this syrup to lube your tight ass and fuck you right here."

The tone from Shawn's voice is threatening but Liam felt fully confident that he had to make sure he wouldn't mess this up. Adding this to the fact that lately Shawn has been really dirty to him. He always have something up from his sleeves that even Liam himself had no idea about even though he was so used to fetishes and kinks.

"Fuck, alright I'm game." Liam said as his fingers curled up against the counter.

"That's the spirit!" Shawn exclaimed.

He placed his hands on Liam's ass cheeks and used his fingers to spread it widely. Giving him more view to Liam's hairy pink clenching hole. He grabbed the syrup bottle and pour some along his crack. He watched the syrup slowly goes down, coating his pink tight rim that makes his mouth waters.

"Woah Shawn, hold a- Oh!" Liam was cut off from the sudden sensation.

Shawn was already latching against Liam's hole, sucking and licking the syrup clean. As Shawn savours the taste, his tongue began invading the entrance, forcing it inside. Another syrup fell along Liam's crack as Shawn once again suck his hole in a rough manner.

"Fuck! Fuck, I need more!" Liam screamed out.

Before he can turn into a moaning whore, he began eating the pancakes. There's resistance, he can't fully chew the food in his mouth while Shawn stimulates his aching hole. But that's the rule of the game and he had to finish the plate of pancakes before he could cum. Shawn was already torturing him by sucking his ass out everytime a stripe of syrup touched his crack.

"I knew you'll be good for me, boy. Here I come!" Shawn said excitingly.

Once again, Shawn latched his lips into Liam's rim, licking and sucking around it. He poured more syrup over Liam's ass, giving his skin a shiny bronze color. Liam had just finished the first pancake as he struggled on chewing the second one. There's still three more left but his stomach started to tighten up. Liam suddenly felt Shawn's tongue entered inside of him making his body to jolt out from the sensation.

"Oh s-shit!"

He was already fucking him with his own tongue and he barely do his part of the game. He quickly swallows the remaining half of pancake as the pressure from his stomach intensifies. Shawn's tongue was so skillful it explored around the reachable parts of Liam's ass and Liam could actually feel his insides getting licked by Shawn's absurd tongue.

"Oh my god, Shawn..." Liam whimpered.

"If you're really a good boy to me, you should've let yourself cum already baby." Shawn teased.

Liam knew it was just a persuasion and it broke the rule of the game. He didn't listen to Shawn as he continues to eat the third and fourth pancake. To the last piece, before he could eat the pancake, Shawn roughly ate his ass out making his body arched and his knees trembles from the never ending pleasure. He needed to finish the pancakes before his orgasm. The tension begins to travel to his balls as it already started tightening up. While getting rimmed roughly by his best friend, he felt Shawn's fingers wrapping around his leaking cock. Shawn was breaking his own rules. But Liam doesn't give a single fuck about it as he swallows the last piece of pancakes before letting his orgasm go.

"Fuckkk!!!" Liam cried out.

His body arched in a luscious movement as cum bursted out from the slit of his cock. A series of broken whimpers and heavy breathings spill from Liam's throat as his mind processes the entire situation. It was probably the sexiest thing that happened in his entire life. Shawn had always made him feel wanted, beautiful and special, in ways that Liam hasn't ever experienced before.

"Oh god, fuck." Liam breathed out.

Shawn had stopped eating his ass out as he licked his lips, cleaning out the remaining syrup off his face. Liam's knees finally do give up due to reaching the maximum limit of his energy as Shawn quickly held him by his waist, turning him around and lifting him off the floor, placing him on the counter.

"Fuck." Liam laughed.

The British singer's forehead fell against the Canadian's as the two stared at each other seductively. Liam had left out the laugh because of how ridiculous and stupidly hot in equal measure this situation is.

"Yeah fuck." Shawn breathed as he brought a hand to cup Liam's face.

Shawn watched the sweats dripping off Liam's forehead, he knew he had an intense orgasm judging by that. Liam loves this another side of Shawn because how cuddly he is after orgasm or after they fucked. Shawn placed his lips onto Liam's mouth, knowing and loving Liam can taste both the sweet maple syrup and his ass from his lips. Liam lazily kissed back as Shawn continues to trail kisses around his neck. Shawn nuzzled up on Liam's crook, letting the manly scent engulfs his nostrils. Liam felt so appreciated and loved at how affectionate Shawn is to him. Liam finally got the strength to grab Shawn by the face to make him look at him as smiles grew from each other's lips.

"Hey, that was incredible." Liam said.

"That's what you get for flaunting yourself in a fucking apron." Shawn laughed as rubbed his nose against Liam's and kissed him softly.

"Well in that case, from now on, that's all I'll always wear everytime I cook for our food."

"In that case also, I'll have to eat or fuck your ass everytime you wear a goddamn apron to cook for our food then."

"Fair enough." Liam nodded playfully.

"Fuck yeah."

Liam giggled in response as the two continues to exchange kisses at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 509 8
What really happened after Shawn Mendes' encounter with Noah Centineo during their Calvin Klein photoshoot. |gay fanfiction/short story/smut|
14.8K 652 30
UNEDITED [Rich Kids, Book 1] Randall "Randy" Rockefeller is the king of Rockefeller High School. He has everything. The looks, the brain, the money...
19.1K 1.1K 24
• TAeTEe fanfic (side Couple - GodtBas) Tags: #MPreg #BL #Yaoi WARNING: 🔞🔞🔞 • Feel free to ignore the story if you don't like it. (no hard feeling...
1K 4 20
SHORT GAY STORY Short about book:The story involves two couples. MAIN COUPLE: Aaron is one average guy with average life.When he went to college one...