Forbidden love

By QueenBlacBarbie

A smart girl falls for a bad girl, you guessed it, a drug dealer. It's a Beynika book. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

3.1K 191 25
By QueenBlacBarbie

Beyoncé's pov
Beys house continued
6:45p.m

I was shocked when Nicki kissed me, but I was even more stupefied when I didn't pull back or push her away.

Instead I pulled her closer to me and she deepened it more. She let out a soft but cute moan causing me to grow wet.

I ran my hands down to her ass as I kissed and sucked on her neck softly.

"I think I should stop", I said trying to pull away. I couldn't do what I wanted to do, because a lot was at stake.

I had it bad for her even though I didn't want to admit it to her, or even myself if I was being honest.

"No keep going", she said pulling my lips back to hers.

This girl was really trying my inner demons right now, and that was not something she needed to witness.

I tried to picked her up, but I failed as my shoulder reminded me of why we were here in the first place and how I injured it not even three hours ago.

"Ouch" I hissed out sitting back down holding my injury.

Nicki climbed off me quickly and looked off with her head hanging low.

I could sense the sudden mood change, and figured she thought she was the reason I was in pain again.

I pulled her back on me and tried looking into her eyes, but I could see tears forming.

"Sorry Bey, I don't know what got into me. I wasn't trying to hurt you."

She looked down playing with her nail, as she fumbled her words out.

I held her chin up softly, so she would look in my eyes.

I kissed her one last time then messaged her ass. I could tell that was going to be a habit of mine.

"Your good Nicki, it wasn't your fault. If anything I'm the person who started this so don't ever feel bad for my actions again. I was a fool to push you out my life, but now I see that I want you apart of it. I'm going to have to work harder because of the life I live, but I'm willing to do that for you."

She smiled at me before she gave me a long passionate kiss. She is really going to be the death of me, or at least my hard side.
...................

Nickis pov
7:29p.m

I left Bey's house a few minutes ago because my mom was calling my phone looking for me.

That was actually a good excuse to leave and clear my head a little.

Bey's words were on constant repeat in my head as I stared into her hazel orbs.

I didn't know if I could really trust her or not, but that was a risk I was willing to take.

I made it to my house and shut my car off as I went in calling for my mom.

"Her car was in the driveway and her keys was on the rack so where was she at." I questioned myself as I walked through the living room to the kitchen.

"Mommy" I hollered as I entered into the kitchen.

I watched her as she stared at something in the sink as she continued to ignore my calls.

"Mom you called me" I ask trying to move around her to see what was she staring at.

"Who was at my house Nicki" She mumbled still staring at whatever she was staring at.

"What?! " I asked with a slight attitude.

She was blowing my phone up asking me to come home about something important and now she wont even talk loud enough for my understanding.

She quickly turned around looking at me with red eyes that read anger, either she was mad that I had an attitude or she was mad that I "what'd" her. Either way she was probably upset with my overall body language right now.

"I said who was at my house Onika" she asked loud, but slow enough so I could hear each word. Yeap my ass was done for.

"Umm, no one. I was out remember you called me to come home, why?" I asked trying to figure out why she was asking me about who was in her house..

"Oh so we're lying to each other now nicki huh? Who was here?!"

"Mom a friend okay, why what did I do and why are you so mad at me?"
I was over this whole conversation already, and I don't think we even started it yet.

"Oh so you don't know what you did huh?" She took something out her pocket and held it up in the air.

"This is why I'm mad."

She threw the thing at my feet and I looked down at it as I held my breath for a second.

It was the bullet I took out of Bey's shoulder. I looked up at my mom who looked even more mad than before.

"So you running round the streets with thugs now Onika huh?! You think it's all fun and games or something?!"

"Mom I'm not running round the streets with thugs, you know me better than that." I Said looking back down at my nails.

"Then why is there a bullet on my floor Nicki I didn't bring it in here. You and me are the only ones that live here in this house."

I had nothing to say I just stood there letting her get worked up over nothing.

"So when were you going to tell me you were out seeing her, when you said you were with Solange?"

I damn near broke my neck at that statement. Where was she getting her sources from?

"Mom it was one time and I didn't go see her, she helped me with something."

"Bullshit Onika she is a thug selling drugs and sleeping with different people to make a living. You think I'm going to support you on this?!"

I've never heard my mom cuss at me or around me, and her island accent was heavy I know this wasn't going to end well.

"No she's not. She is a good person and I trust her. If I want to see her I will because she makes me happy." I shouted back on the verge of tears.

"Don't raise your voice at me in this house Onika. This is my house and if you can't abide by my rules you can get out. I said you will not see her and that's final."

I was beyond hurt at my mother words. I've always been an obedient child. I never lied to my mom, and I never gave her a reason to think I was doing something bad. This was a whole new person staring at me.

"Just because dad left you unhappy doesn't mean you have to do this to me. That 'thug' that you keep talking about has saved my life more than once and all you say is she's a heartless person, I have been the perfect child to you and you can't stand by me on one little thing."

I thought after telling her about me almost getting hurt would make her stop fussing, but it just made my situation worse.

She slowly walked up to me and slapped me.

I looked up at her holding my face, as a tear fall from her eyes as she looked at me with stone cold anger.

I backed away from her shaking my head as I ran out the house with her yelling my name.

I jumped in my car starting it up as fast as I could. I backed out the driveway speeding down the street.

I looked in my rear view mirror and saw her standing on the lawn watching me leave.

The only place I knew she couldn't find me was Beys house so that's where I was heading.

The only thing I could think about the whole drive was what just took place in what used to be my safe haven.

I held my tears in as best as I could as I swerved through the busy road.

I pulled up to bey's house ten minutes later as I ran up to her door with tears in my eyes.

Soon as she opened the door I hugged her tightly as all the built up emotions poured out.

She ran her fingers threw my crinkle hair and rubbed my back telling me sweet nothings.

After I calmed down some, she took me inside and sat me on her lap in the living room.

"What's wrong Nicki." She asked wiping my tears that were still freely falling.

I let her finish wiping my tears and laid on her chest just listening to her heart beat which calmed me completely down.

"Me and my mom got into a fight a-and she hit me, s-she never argues with me or put her hands on me." I said letting a few more tears slip.

"It's okay nic, I got you calm down." she said kissing my forehead.

I sat up and looked into her eyes as she wiped at my tears again. She messaged my butt as I kissed her lips softly.

Never would I have thought that I would be this close to her, it felt so good to know I had her protecting me.

"You okay?" She asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just tired. It's been one hell of a day."

She tapped my butt causing me to move off her lap. She lead me upstairs to the room I was in the day she rescued me.

"You can get clean and wear one of my big shirts to sleep in if you want. If you need anything let me know." She said leaning on the wall.

"Well I do have one thing I need." I said fumbling with my nails.

"And what's that." She asked looking at me.

"Can you stay and sleep with me?" I heard her chuckle as I took that as my cue to get cleaned up and into some clothes.

I took a quick shower, and put the big shirt on which stopped far enough so you couldn't tell I didn't have any underwear on.

I came out the bathroom scared to face Bey since I still didn't have a answer, but Bey was already in bed with her long hair flowing down her back as she looked at her phone.

I got in the bed on the opposite side of her as she turned her phone and lights off. She pulled me into her side as she and I both made ourselves comfortable on the huge bed.

I nuzzled my nose into her neck as my legs made themselves comfortable wrapped in hers. I felt so safe, and secure in her arms. Soon my many thoughts of everything that had happened today turned into memory's as sleep took over me.

Hey my babes!! 🙃

Sorry it's been a minute, I got a lot going on 😣🪓

I'm going to work on my story's a little bit more, but I can't make any promises they will be as long or good because I'm ruining low on ideas. 🤕

You guys are more than welcomed to give me ideas 😈

But any who, how's the story 👂🏽

Sorry it's not as long as I usually make it 🌚

That was a un-takable chapter to me cause I don't know how I feel about it 😂 I probably thought it was lame, but y'all enjoy it soo 😆

Vote 🗳

Comment 📝

Excuse any mistakes 🔍

You know the rest 🧘🏾‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 519 11
Sequel to Triangular Affection☺️
33.2K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
116K 5K 57
Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together.
18.5K 841 18
Read it and see besties🤍 (Slow updates)