Down For The Count (A Lego Ni...

Por Fire_Oblivious

Kai gets sent out on a 'mission' all by himself but things don't go as planed when Kai doesn't come back... Mais

Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: A Distraction?
Chapter 3: Arrival
Chapter 4: Figuring It Out
Chapter 5: A New Challenger Appears
Chapter 6: Not Here
Chapter 7: Kai?!
Chapter 8: Telling
Chapter 9: Stabilised
Chapter 10: Tired
Chapter 11: Worried
Chapter 12: Awake Yet?
Chapter 13: Arguments
Chapter 14: Not Great
Chapter 15: Rising and Falling
Chapter 16: Back again?
Chapter 17: Taller or Shorter?
Chapter 18: So close...
Chapter 19: Meetings
Chapter 20: Damsel In Distress
Chapter 21: The Search
Chapter 23: Boss Battle
Chapter 24: Frustration
Chapter 25: Explanations

Chapter 22: Undercover

3.1K 88 58
Por Fire_Oblivious

Kai groaned as he tried to open his eyes. He noticed that his right eye was stinging a lot, but he didn't have time to think about that. As he slowly regained his consciousness he also noticed that he was moving.

He opened his eyes a bit more, allowing some of the light to reach him and letting him see where he is. As he looked down he saw that he was being carried over a mans shoulder, with his head being behind the man.

He groaned again as he suddenly felt a huge wave of pain in his head.

By now he was half awake, and held his head up a bit.

He saw about 9 or 10 guards walking behind them, and strangely enough there were two of the guards that were looking directly at him, although he couldn't make out what they were thinking, so he ignored them and let his head fall back down. He couldn't see what was in front of him.

Kai couldn't do anything at this moment, and he felt helpless. But all he could do was wait to see where he was being taken.

After almost a minute, the man carrying Kai turned and faced towards a large door. He couldn't see who, but he heard it being unlocked as somebody opened the door.

Garmadon: "Put him over there."

Kai instantly recognised that old, raspy voice.

Kai: 'Oh great.'

The man starting moving again and Kai still couldn't see where they were going. Until he suddenly got thrown on the floor and let out another grunt as he heard a loud slam.

He shook his head, as if to get rid of the pain, and looked up from the floor.

He saw that he was in some sort of glass tube, and the slam was the door being shut.

The man that closed the door walked over to Garmadon, who raised an eyebrow.

Garmadon: "What do you want? A pat on the back?"

The man didn't look him in the eye, but he glared at the floor and walked over to the rest of the guards that were in the room.

Garmadon heard some banging, and turned his attention towards the hothead.

Kai: "Let me out of this stupid thing!"
Garmadon: "Ha! Don't make me laugh boy."

They were both glaring at each other in silence, until Kai broke it.

Kai: "W-what do you want from me?"

Garmadon smirked again, but this time it wasn't a small one.

Garmadon: "And why exactly should I tell you? You are my prisoner after all."

Kai scoffed at this statement and turned away from him slightly.

Garmadon: "Although... I don't really see the harm in telling you my plans. If you know, then it will just make it more fun for me, knowing how helpless you'll feel! Haha!"

Kai didn't listen to much of what he said, but he did hear that he was going to reveal some of his plans so he turned his head back slightly to look at Garmadon.

Garmadon: "You see, when I first attacked you, I just wanted to hurt Lloyd, and make him feel like he failed to protect you."

Kai's eyes widened as he realised what he just said.

Kai: "So you just USED me?! To hurt your own son?!"
Garmadon: "If that's the way you want to put it."

Kai was horrified to learn that he was used to hurt Lloyd! The love of his life! How could he have been so weak to have been used like that?

Kai's attention was back on Garmadon as he continued to speak.

Garmadon: "Oh, but it doesn't stop there! After you were hurt, Lloyd blamed himself as he thought you were only hurt because he is... how do I put this... close to you."

Kai was still taking this in. Tears were beginning to prick at the corners of his eyes.

Kai: 'Lloyd blamed... himself? B-but- I don't understand!'

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the beast that was now in front of him.

Garmadon: "It gets even better! While Lloyd was blaming himself for you getting hurt, he wanted to become stronger so he could protect you. Isn't that so adorable? But the best part about this, is that because he wanted to get stronger, he unknowingly removed your element from you, and used it for himself!"

Kai's eyes widened again. This is why his powers didn't work... this is why he felt so weak... Lloyd- no! It wasn't Lloyd's fault! Garmadon planned this whole thing from the start. And he was going to have hell to pay.

He felt a tear go down his face, but this time he didn't wipe it away. He didn't have the strength. Instead he clenched his fist, and hit the glass as hard as he could while yelling,

Kai: "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

Garmadon had a huge, and scary smile across his face.

Garmadon: "I know! And I did a great job if I do say so myself!"
Kai: "YOU BITCH! YOU USED ME TO HURT YOUR OWN SON?! AND FOR WHAT?! YOU'RE SICK!"

Garmadon's smile never left his face.

Garmadon: "hah... HaHa! HAHAHA! Now! While Lloyd may have prevented you from using your element, he never actually fully took it. He couldn't, he just locked it away from you. Ready for me to have!"

Kai finally wiped away any of the tears that were on his face, and growled at Garmadon.

Kai: "Try it."
Garmadon: "Tsk tsk. You never learn flame. There is no escaping me this time."

Garmadon walked over to a machine that was hooked up to the tube Kai was in. He walked over to a lever, and placed his hand on it.

Garmadon: "Any last words?"

Kai looked down at the ground for a second, before smiling and looking up at him.

Kai: "Fuck you."

Garmadon growled and pulled down the lever, and almost instantly a huge scream came right after it. It came from Kai.

???: "STOP IT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little bit earlier~

Lloyd: "I'm sure."

He pulled the handle down, and opened the door.

As they looked down, they saw a staircase leading really far down.

Lloyd didn't say anything as he began to walk down the stairs, Nya following closely behind.

After they had been going down the staircase for almost a minute, Nya asked

Nya: "What do we do when we get down there?"

It went quiet for a moment while Lloyd was thinking about how to reply.

Lloyd: "We try and not get caught at first, but if we are spotted then we are just gonna have to blend in until we find my dad."

Nya nodded, showing she understood.

It went silent again. The only sound that could be heard was the found of their footsteps going down the stairs.

After almost another minute, they made it to the bottom of the staircase. But before they went around the corner,

Lloyd: "Stay behind me, and follow my lead."

Nya rolled her eyes but nodded her head anyway.

Nya: "Fine."

After that, Lloyd stuck his head around the corner and looked from left to right. He didn't see anyone, so he ran forwards to another corner while also signalling for Nya to follow him.

Lloyd didn't know where he was going, but he knew his dad was down here somewhere. He could feel it.

They snuck around a few more corners for a while, until they heard a smack and a grunt of pain coming from one of the rooms. They stayed hidden as they thought some of the guards were in there.

???: "Foolish boy."

Lloyd could recognise that scratchy voice anywhere.

Lloyd: 'Dad.'

Nya also recognised this voice, and looked straight to Lloyd to see how he was reacting. She saw his fist was clenched up against the wall and was gripping one of the bricks so tight, that Nya thought it was going to fall apart.

She placed a hand upon his shoulder and whispered,

Nya: "Hang on Lloyd, we don't know how many guards are in there with him. We should ambush him when he comes out. Or when he separates from his guards."

Lloyd let go of the rock he was squeezing, and nodded without looking at Nya.

Garmadon: "One of you grab him. I need him in the tube."

They heard some metal noises, like chains of some sort. Then they also heard a lot of movement and rustling before some footsteps.

Nya and Lloyd took a step away from the corner, so they couldn't be spotted.

They waited a few seconds for the footsteps to die down, and once they sounded a good distance away they poked their heads around the corner again. Once they did, they couldn't believe their eyes.

They saw some brown, spiky hair being dragged through the long corridors. That hair was unmistakable. It belongs to Kai. As soon as Lloyd and Nya realised this, their eyes widened and they took a deep breath in as they began to panic.

Nya: "I-is that Kai?!"
Lloyd: "I-it has to be..."
Nya: "What is he doing here?! He should be in bed resting! He's not well!"

Nya started getting emotional, and so did Lloyd. But he was able to get a hold of himself.

Lloyd: "We can figure that out later. But now our mission had changed. We need to save Kai, and kick Garmadon's butt."

They both calmed down a bit now and smiled at each other.

Nya: "Okay... lets follow them."

They decided to join the other guards that were walking behind, as to not seem suspicious. They didn't know where they were going, so they just followed the direction of where all of the other guards were going.

Lloyd looked over at Kai, who was draped over some random guy's shoulder. Lloyd was ready to attack now and save Kai, but remembered that now isn't a good time. They had to wait until Garmadon was distracted.

As Lloyd looked over to Kai again, he looked like he was in some pain. He grunted a bit and both Lloyd and Nya saw him open his eyes slightly. He was waking up.

They saw him move his head slightly as he groaned again, but this time he looked upwards. Nya and Lloyd both looked shocked to see that Kai's right eye was swollen, and turning a dark shade of purple.

Nya tried to ignore this fact for now and tried to let Kai know that they were here.

Unfortunately, he looked away from them and back down to the floor again.

Lloyd and Nya looked at each other, as if speaking telepathically. They continued to walk, following the guards, until they came across a door that was quite larger than the others.

One of the guards unlocked the door, allowing Garmadon and the other guards (including them) to walk inside afterwards.

The door then was closed by the same man who opened it.

However Lloyd and Nya's attention was soon taken once Garmadon began to speak.

Garmadon: "Put him over there."

The man started moving again bringing Kai with him, until he got to a glass-like chamber and he threw Kai in there rather harshly. Kai landed with a grunt and Lloyd and Nya both physically flinched at his pain. The door of the tube was then slammed shut.

They watched as Kai put his hand in his head and shook it, as if to get rid of the pain, and looked up from the floor.

The man that closed the door walked over to Garmadon, who raised an eyebrow.

Garmadon: "What do you want? A pat on the back?"

The man didn't look him in the eye, but he glared at the floor and walked over to the rest of the guards that were in the room, including Lloyd and Nya.

Garmadon heard some banging, and turned his attention towards the hothead, along with the other two ninja.

Kai: "Let me out of this stupid thing!"
Garmadon: "Ha! Don't make me laugh boy."

They were both glaring at each other in silence, until Kai broke it.

Kai: "W-what do you want from me?"

Garmadon smirked again, but this time it wasn't a small one.

Garmadon: "And why exactly should I tell you? You are my prisoner after all."

Kai scoffed at this statement and turned away from him slightly.

Lloyd couldn't help but smile at this action, he found it adorable-

Lloyd: 'I can't think like that right now! I need to think of a plan...'

Garmadon: "Although... I don't really see the harm in telling you my plans. If you know, then it will just make it more fun for me, knowing how helpless you feel! Haha!"

Nya silently glared at Garmadon, and how he thought all of this was a game.

Garmadon: "You see, when I first attacked you, I just wanted to hurt Lloyd, and make him feel like he failed to protect you."

Lloyd's eyes widened as he took in what his dad was saying.

Lloyd: 'I... why would he want me to think that?!'

Kai: "So you just USED me?! To hurt your own son?!"
Garmadon: "If that's the way you want to put it."

Nya couldn't understand how Lloyd was related to this man at all. They were like polar opposites.

Her attention was back on Garmadon as he continued to speak.

Garmadon: "Oh, but it doesn't stop there! After you were hurt, Lloyd blamed himself as he thought you were only hurt because he is... how do I put this... close to you."

Lloyd looked shocked that Garmadon knew all this. He did blame himself... After all it was his fault...

He was snapped out of his thoughts by his dad slowly walking towards the tube Kai was in.

Garmadon: "It gets even better! While Lloyd was blaming himself for you getting hurt, he wanted to become stronger so he could protect you. Isn't that so adorable? But the best part about this, is that because he wanted to get stronger, he unknowingly removed your element from you, and used it for himself!"

This time Lloyd almost started crying.

Lloyd: 'I-I hurt Kai?! I took his element away... I'm the reason he was so ill... I'm so stupid... this is all my fault... if only-

Lloyd was snapped out of his thoughts by a hand on his shoulder. He looked over to Nya with tears in his eyes, that were threatening to fall. Nya whispered to him,

Nya: "It's okay. You didn't mean to. It's not your fault."

Some of the guards around them heard them talking, and gave them weird looks. But they didn't care. Lloyd smiled at Nya, who was also obviously hurt about her brother being in a weird glass tube.

Lloyd looked back over to Kai, and saw a tear go down his face. That was the last straw. How dare his father use the love of his life to hurt him... but worst of all, he. Hurt. Kai.

Lloyd started to stand up and was ready to start attacking Garmadon, but he was stopped by a hand on his wrist.

Nya: "What are you doing?!"

Lloyd tried to pull himself out of her grasp, but it was no use.

Lloyd: 'Damn it...'
Nya: "We need to wait a bit longer. What if he has some more information we need?"

Lloyd froze for a second. He did it again. He almost got them caught because of him. He got back in the position he was supposed to be in and made a mental note to thank Nya later.

The guards around them were still giving them strange looks, but didn't say anything.

Suddenly both of their heads snapped up when they heard Kai yell.

Kai: "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"

Garmadon was wearing a huge, and scary smile across his face.

Garmadon: "I know! And I did a great job if I do say so myself!"
Kai: "YOU BITCH! YOU USED ME TO HURT YOUR OWN SON?! AND FOR WHAT?! YOU'RE SICK!"

Garmadon's smile never left his face.

Lloyd was shocked that Kai was sticking up for him like this.

Garmadon: "hah... HaHa! HAHAHA! Now! While Lloyd may have prevented you from using your element, he never actually fully took it. He couldn't, he just locked it away from you. Ready for me to have!"

Lloyd and Nya gasped slightly. So this is what he was after? His power?

Lloyd: 'I'm glad I didn't actually take his power away from him! I don't know what I would do if I did.'

They watched as Kai wiped away any of the tears that were left on his face, and growled at Garmadon.

Kai: "Try it."
Garmadon: "Tsk tsk. You never learn flame. There is no escaping me this time."

Garmadon walked over to a machine that was hooked up to the tube Kai was in. He walked over to a lever, and placed his hand on it.

Lloyd and Nya both became extremely worried about what this machine was about to do.

Garmadon: "Any last words?"

They began to panic, as Kai looked down at the ground for a second, before smiling and looking up at him.

Kai: "Fuck you."

They had to hold in a slight laugh as he said that, but their humour was cut short as Garmadon growled and pulled down the lever, and almost instantly a huge scream came right after it. It came from Kai.

Lloyd: "STOP IT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter done!

This one is a bit longer, because I kept you all waiting so long... sorry!!

There might be some spelling errors, and if there is don't be afraid to correct them for me! It's appreciated!

Thanks for all your support guys! <33

Have a great day!
Until next time~

( ̄▽ ̄~)~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

157K 3.6K 94
Kai and Cole have feelings for each other that they don't quite know how to express it for fear of rejection. But hey love usually finds a way right...
639 25 32
A few months after Nya's Passing the ninja discover there is a serial killer on the loose in Ninjago. When Kai runs off after discovering one of the...
2.2K 43 7
Some random oneshots I think of, or get requested :) I don't update this regularly. Don't be confused if I disappear for two months and suddenly pop...
7.8K 215 15
The Smith siblings, Kai and Nya, together with their little foster brother, Lloyd, try to survive their difficult life with their abusive foster pare...