๐๐ƒ๐€ ; ๐ฐ๐๐ฐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By -STUDMUFFINS

โ ๐–๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐๐Ž ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐€๐’๐“๐„, ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐๐ƒ๐€ โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๏ฟฝ... More

requests
late night help
the nights
out of love
grilled cheese
falling
fixed
waste my time
baby, it's cold outside
stacy
late night help pt. 2
wrong direction
boyfriend
stuck with u

phases

988 27 25
By -STUDMUFFINS

ship - zonah
warnings - none
wc - 1681
°

Jonah sat on his bed, staring down at his phone. It was blowing up with missed calls and messages. He didn't even need to look to know who it was. There's only one person who ever calls him at one in the morning, drunk and in need of a shoulder to cry on.

Zach.

The brunet's best friend had a tendency to do stupid things. Get wasted, mess around with the wrong guys, get his heart broken.

Zach constantly turned to Jonah when he felt alone. He was the first person he called when he needed to be picked up from somewhere, or when he needed to be looked after. He knew that Jonah would always care for him. He was always there for him.

Every time Zach came to him, he was ready to console the younger. He would cuddle with him, let him cry. He would sing him songs and dance with him. He would listen to everything Zach told him, and filled the silences that he knew Zach wouldn't want to be empty. He made him feel loved, because that's what he was- loved, by Jonah.

He sighed before getting up, pulling on his Vans and grabbing his keys. He checked his texts to figure out where Zach was, as he closed the door behind him and got into his car. It only took him 5 minutes to get to his destination.

He saw Zach sitting on the side walk, clearly drunk, sobbing into his hands. He quickly pulled over and got out of the car. He crouched down in front of Zach.

"Hey, bubs. You okay?"

Zach wrapped his arms around the older. Jonah could smell that he had spilled alcohol on the jacket that he was wearing. He picked the small boy up with ease, and carried him back to his car. He drove them both back to his place. Zach still had tears running down his face, but he had quieted down.

Once he had gotten both of them inside, he removed Zach's jacket that reeked of beer. He lead him in to the bathroom, where he took off his shirt. 

"I'm gonna go get you something wear, okay? Can you wash your face for me?" he asked. Zach nodded as Jonah went off to get a sweatshirt for him, knowing that he enjoyed wearing his. He also grabbed a pair of smaller sweatpants that he could change into so he would be more comfortable.

When he got back to Zach, he helped him put the clothes on. The younger boy stayed pretty quiet during the whole thing, which concerned Jonah because he was usually more talkative. He helped him to his room, where they both got into his bed.

Jonah pulled him close, and wrapped him in his warm embrace. Zach nestled into his chest. They stayed that way for a moment before he broke the silence.

"You wanna tell me what happened, love?" He asked softly. Zach sniffled before responding.

"I thought he was gonna be different, Jo. He was nice, and he complimented me. He made me feel special when we were together."

"What did he do?" 

He saw tears fill his eyes, "I saw him with a girl. I-I confronted him about it, and h-he laughed and told me I d-didn't mean anything to him. Then the girl threw her drink at m-me."

The older felt nothing but sympathy for the boy he loved. He could feel the wet spot on his shirt from where Zach was crying. He comforted him, running his hand up and down his back and kissed the top of his head, whispering sweet nothings into his ear softly.

"Why do I always find the wrong people? Why does everyone leave me?" He slurred sadly.

"Maybe you're looking too hard. Maybe the person who will really treat you right is someone you're already close with."

"No one will ever love me, Jo. You'll stop one day, too. You won't want to be my friend anymore."

He laughed quietly at the drunk boy, "I will always want to be your friend."

"Really? You won't leave me like the rest of them?"

"Nope, never. I love you too much,"

A little too much, he thought to himself. No matter what he did, Jonah would always have feelings for Zach. He knew that they would be perfect together. Now it was just a matter of when would the other boy figure it out.

"Do you promise to love me forever?"

"Yes. Forever and always."

Zach smiled a little into his chest. Jonah kissed his head and sighed, as he knew that Zach probably wouldn't remember any of this when we was sober. He wished that he could just tell him to be with him, but he knew that Zach didn't see him like that. At least, not yet. He had faith that once he got over this phase, he would realize that the one person that would always support him was Jonah, but until then he had to be there for him through the ups and downs.

He watched as Zach closed his eyes. Jonah looked at him, thinking that he was asleep. He moved a little bit of hair off of his forehead, gently kissing it. 

"I like you a lot, you know. I wish you could see that," he whispered to the brunet, "but I'll be here, waiting. I know this will be over soon."

He sighed and closed his own eyes, waiting for sleep to take over. Not that he had to wait for long. He was quick to be pulled into dreamland.

☆☆☆

Zach woke up the next day with his head throbbing. He bit his lip, trying not to make noise or disturb Jonah, whom he was curled up next to. After taking a few deep breaths, he was able to open his eyes without wincing. The sun was peaking through the blinds, light shining into the room in lines. Zach sat up and reached for the glass of water that sat on the side table. Jonah always left a glass there for him when he woke up hungover. He drank it, feeling the cool liquid go down his throat. Setting the glass back on the table, he laid back down on the bed.

He looked over at Jonah, taking note of small things; the way the upper right corner of his mouth twitched from time to time, the way his eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyes and fluttered lightly, the way some of his hair was sticking out on the side. His chest rose up and down in a slow rhythm. One of his arms was laying on the younger, keeping him close. He watched him for a while, searching for more observations.

He remembered what he had heard him say last night. The older often told him things when he thought that Zach was asleep.

How could someone as perfect as Jonah love someone as messed up as him? He did nothing but cause problems for the older. He didn't deserve him.

As he stared, Jonah opened his eyes, locking them with Zach's. He gave him a small smile.

"Good morning, angel," he said quietly, his voice deep as he had just woken up. 

Zach smiled at the pet name, "morning."

"How are you feeling?"

"My head is killing me, but I'll live," he said. 

Jonah nodded, rubbing his eyes with his hand. He wrapped his other arm around Zach, pulling him a little closer as the younger went back to admiring him. He reached out his hand and fixed the pieces of hair that were sticking out, smoothing them back to his head.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, sorry. It was kind of bothering me," he said, turning his focus back to Jonah's face.

"Well, we can't all wake up looking perfect, now can we?" Jonah said, rubbing his back softly. Zach rolled his eyes and hit his chest lightheartedly, keeping his hands there. He could feel his heart beating steadily underneath.

"Oh, stop talking. You always look amazing. It's not fair."

Jonah chuckled, blushing lightly, which Zach took notice of. He didn't realize that he was staring until Jonah said his name, "Zach?"

They locked eyes, and Jonah spoke up, "what are you looking at?"

Zach didn't answer. Instead, he leaned in close. He could feel his breath on his lip and Jonah's heart beat speed up under his hand. He bit his lip, looking down at Jonah's.

Both of their eyes fluttered shut as he closed the distance between them. Zach kissed him softly, pulling away after a few seconds. 

Jonah hadn't kissed him back. 

He sat up, embarrassed, only to be pulled back down. Jonah connected their lips together, Zach kissing back immediately. His arms found their way around his neck, and Jonah's hands rested on his hips. The kiss started off slow, but quickly became faster and more passionate. Zach loved the feeling of the older's soft lips crashing onto his own.

After a few minutes, they pulled apart. They were breathing heavily, foreheads touching.

"Jo," he breathed out, eyes still closed.

"Hmm?"

Zach opened his eyes, meeting Jonah's hazel ones.

"Why me? I'm so broken, and I can never do anything right. You shouldn't want to deal with me."

Jonah ran his hand down his arm, "Zach, I'm always gonna want to deal with you, and all the bullshit that might come with you. It might be easier to be with someone else, but my life isn't complete without yours. I've been there with you through all your ups and downs for this moment."

"Really?" Zach looked at him, a soft smile settling on his face.

"Yeah, really. You put my planet in orbit, baby."

Zach buried his face in the crook of Jonah's neck, arms wrapped around him tightly. The other held him in his arms, resting his head on his shoulder. He smiled to himself, feeling happier than ever.

He knew it would be worth it to wait through his phases.

°
Wow, this one is the longest one yet
It only took me, like, half a year to write 🙈
Also, I literally had the hardest time finding a good zonah picture -_-
AnYwayZ, have a good day/night :)

♡ ONESHOTS ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 1.4K 39
๐™’๐™€ ๐™๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€- {"๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ก๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...
133K 1.5K 16
๐๐—๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’. โ IN WHICH I WRITE BOYXBOY ONESHOTS FOR THE MAN BAND, WHY DON'T WE. โž โŒˆ discontinued โŒ‹ โŒˆ ยฉprettyboycorbyn . 2019 โŒ‹
3.6K 7 19
read to find out
101K 1.6K 30
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ --> in which a girl is everything the boy needs to get his heart fixed after a experiencing a hard break up. "Look at th...