Close Friends?πŸ₯° ~jaynnie

By johanniefandom

Two best friend's both have secret crushes on each other. Not to mention that jayden already has a girlfriend... More

Chapter 0/characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 20

1.2K 21 4
By johanniefandom

Saturday

~Jayden pov

Me and annie are back together and we haven't told anyone yet because it just happened but we will be making it public and I'm glad🥰😂. I'm in the airport with my mom and Jordan. We're going to LA because I want to see annie and I'm surprising her and my mom is forcing me and Jordan to see our step siblings. It's currently 8 and it'll take 4 hours to get to LA so we'll be in LA at 12. I'm vlogging now I asked my fans if I should vlog and they said yes and now I have 204k subscribers already I just started it. Well technically it's like my family vlog but not really because my family will be in it all the time and my mom and brother will be vlogging for me. Jordan has my camera right now and he's vlogging and giving the update. We're at the security bag check area whatever it's called. We're in the line.

"Jayden what time is it?" Jordan asked me while recording me. I pulled out my phone and showed the camera.

"it's 8:28 am and we're in the line to get our bags checked before going to our flight which leaves at 8:45 so we need to hurry up" I said to the camera

"we have no control over the line pace Jayden" my mom said

"mom just talk to them and they'll move quicker your breath be hot in the morning" I said then she hit me in the head and me and Jordan started laughing😂. I hugged my mom. I love her😂. She didn't hug me back though.

Los Angeles 🛬
12:45 pm

~Jayden pov

We landed and now we're on our way to my dads house but first me and Jordan want food so we're stopping to get food😂.

25 minutes later...

We got our food and now we're eating in the car on the way to my dads house.

~annie pov

My mom texted me and told me that they're buying a house in LA this week so they're here right now and they want to come see me. It's 1:30 in the afternoon and I woke up an hour ago so I'm in comfy clothes. I don't hit the studio til 8 tonight so I have all day to do nothing. I'm wearing an oversized white t shirt with black sweatpants with white socks. My wet hair is down and brushed out so it's wavy. I have on Jayden's small gold chain because I miss her🥺 and she left at my house in my room so I took it😂. I just got out the shower ready to relax but no my family is coming. I'm walking downstairs to the door right now. I opened it and let them in. Brian and Draco are here but they're outside playing basketball on our big basketball court.

"hiiii" I said with a smile while they came in

"hey sweetie we missed you❤️" my mom said with a smile while hugging me.

"this place is huge" my dad said with a smile while hugging me next

"why is there so many security people out there by the gate?" Hayley asked then hugged me

"because we're famous and nobody can come on our property without our permission" I said to her while closing the door

"wheres the boys? Brian and Draco?" My dad asked

"outside playing basketball" I said

"I'm gonna go play with them" my dad said

"dad don't break your back trying to be cool again" I said with a smile while he walked out the house.

"I am cool" he said then left. I giggled.

"dad doesn't stop😂" Hayley said while laughing and I did too.

"you're dad I tell ya" my mom said with a smile. She sat down on the couch.

"you guys want food or anything?" I asked them

"yes please I'm starved after that flight" my mom said

"hay come help me make food for you and mom" I said to her

"okay but while we do let me tell you about this boy I met🥰" she said

"oh boy" I said sarcasticly while walking into the kitchen.

"he's super cute I'm telling you Julie" she said while following me into the kitchen

"Hayley don't annoy her" my mom said to her

~Jayden pov

I just met my family now I'm in an Uber on my way to Annie's villa. I'll be there in 10 minutes.

12 minutes later...

So my timing was a little off what I'm here now who cares😂. I got out the Uber after being asked why I'm here by the security. I walked up to the door step. I'm kinda nervous😳. I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened and parted in the middle.

I have my vlog camera in my backpack. I just don't want to record seeing her again for the first time back together. I rang the door bell. The door opened 7 seconds later. Annie opened it. Her eyes widened for a second then a smile formed on her face. She hugged me.

"oh my god i missed you😩" she whined while holding me tightly. I held her tightly back. We didn't let go for at least 2 minutes. We hug for a long time it's normal to us😂. After that we broke the hug.

"come inside" she said with a smile. I came inside and she closed the door behind me. I saw Katie.

"hi jayden" she said with a smile while I walked over to her.

"hey mom i missed you" I said with a smile while hugging her and she hugged me back. Hayley came out the kitchen and ran to me.

"jay bae" she said with a smile then jumped into my arms.

"hay bug" I said with a smile while holding her. She's heavy now. I slammed her on the couch and she laughed and I giggled😂. Annie came over to me and hugged me from the side. She kissed my lips. It was a little peak. I don't like that. But I like when she kisses me so I'll take it😊.

"why aren't you at the studio?" I asked

"I don't go til 8 tonight" she said

"are you wearing my chain?" I asked her with a slight smile. She smiled then giggled softly.

"yeeeah😊" she said while blushing. I chuckled softly. Why is she literally perfect😍?

"you're so cute baby😍" I said softly

"you're so fine😩" she whined

"make me some food I'm hungry" I said to her

"come" she said while leading me to the kitchen. Once we got in the kitchen she sat up on the counter. She checked me out. Oouuuuhhhhh😩😍. I love when my girl check me out like yesss baby😩🤍.

"come closer" she said in a sexy tone. I got closer to her and she grabbed my throat and we started making out. She's such a good kisser🤤. She stopped kissing me after 2 minutes then whispered in my ear.

"you know you mines right?" She asked softly. My pussy started throbbing😊🤤. YES. Is this the new improved girlfriend version of annie because if not I'd like to buy this version🤣. I bit my bottom lip while looking at her.

"have my babies😩" I whined

"already? I was gonna wait til we been together for 6 months but okay" she said

"wait seriously you're down to have my babies?😩" I whined

"no😂" she said while laughing. There she goes being a jerk again🙄😩.

"move you get on my nerves😩" I whined while taking her hand off my throat. I started walking away but she jumped infront of me stopping me. She smiled while biting her bottom lip.

"stop it babe😏" she with a smirk

"no move" I said softly while trying to get away. She grabbed me by my shirt and then pulled on my belt. bro do girls think my belts are toys you pull on or something😂?

"stop acting up lil mamas" she said in a sexy tone. My pussy acting up but she don't know that😏 when it's acting like this it can be fucked for hours. I'm bold let me ask her.

"how long can you go during sex?" I asked her

"doing what?" She asked me

"like taking control being top" I asked

"I don't know I've never been top before you're the first girl I've been with, but why" she said

"because i need my pussy fucked like now with a strap" I said with a slight smile

"you wanna be bottom?😳" Annie asked looking shocked. I've never let a girl top me. But Annie's different🥰.

"I'd let you top me yes" I said with a smile. She smiled.

"wait wait wait jayden Isabel bartels will let a girl top her? That's so crazy" she said with a smile

"I know I'm all tough and daddy like but the truth is I'm more emotionally attached to my partners if they fuck me and take control it just turns me on like how you were grabbing me and taking control that's why I'm super wet right now" I said with a slight smile. She licked her lips while looking down at my pussy then she smiled and looked me back in the eyes.

"so what do you wanna do?" She asked me with a smile

"I wanna fuck" I said with a smile

"okay let's go then" she said with a slight smile. We walked out the kitchen.

"when will you guys we going mom?" Annie asked her

"in 30 minutes I'm looking at the house right now" she said

"okay well me and Jayden are gonna be upstairs in my room for I don't know an hour maybe" she said then looked at me. We both were blushing really hard. She really said an hour😊😂.

"okay" her mom said to her

"don't have too much fun😏" Hayley said with a smirk

"don't have too much fun with Landon" Annie said to her while we walked upstairs. We walked up the stairs to her room and as soon as I walked in the closed the door and locked it. I looked around. The curtains are out and she has her own patio and it's big and you can see the Hollywood sign from here and all the mountains. Damn.

"let's get to work" she said. She smacked my ass. I was about to get mad but then I remembered I like being hit there😂. She sat on her bed.

"come here" she said in sexy tone. I pointed to her window. She looked.

"I don't think anyone can see us from here" she said while looking still.

"but it's open" I said

"do you want me to close it?" She asked. I nodded. She got up and closed her patio door and closed her curtains. She turned on her LED lights and turned off her room lights. Her room looks so boujee i feel like I don't belong here😂. She went into her closet and didn't come out of it for like 5 minutes so i was kinda confused😂. I didn't say anything or call her name I just sat down on her bed and got on my room. I made a boomerang of myself then captioned it 'LA baBYYYY🛬🤣' then posted it. I heard annie open her closet door. I turned around and she came out of it. She chuckled and I did too.

"sorry i had to get something" she said with a little smile. I turned off my phone.

"it's fine" I said while she walked over to me. She stood in front of me and I kept looking up at her and at her pussy. It's a bad habit of mine when people stand in front of me. They're asking for me to look there if they're so damn close. But this my baby so I can look😊🥰.

"feel how big and hard it is" she said with a slight smile. Wait what😂?

"Annie what?" I asked with a smile

"feel my dick just grab" she said with a little smile. I like this but it's kinda weird😂. I grabbed her strap. Oh my gosh. Why is it so long😳? Oh wait no it's 7 inches😂. I was just feeling and looking her in the eyes. She was biting her bottom lip. She took off her shirt and tossed it on the floor. She took off mine. She laid me back in bed and hovered over me and we started making out. The whole time the strap was on my pussy and i was lowkey getting wet for that. It's like a real dick and it's hard you're telling me you wouldn't be wet? We made out and we ended up fucking. Best. Decision. I've. Ever. Made. Annie's so good at being top🤤. She was telling me how sexy I am and how perfect I am to her during it making me feel so special😊. She was fucking me making eye contact with me and that shit had me ATTACHED TIMES 10. I think I'm in love in love with her already😩. After we fucked we put on our clothes again and we turned on her tv and watched a movie for 2 hours. We ended up falling asleep just a little nap.

2 hours and 14 minutes later...

~annie pov

I woke up and Jayden was up just cuddled up on me. I stretched then sighed deeply. I put my arm around Jayden and rubbed her thigh gently. She's watching the office on her phone while cuddling me. Awwww she's so baby🥺. I grabbed my phone and got on Instagram. I recorded Jayden laying on me then showed them what she's watching then stopped recording. I captioned it 'when she's calm and collected while u nap🥺🤍 @jaydenbartels' then posted it on my story. I checked my messages. My mom texted me telling me she left the house an hour ago. My manager Gabriel texted me saying that my song is a hit over 1 billion listens on Spotify. Damn and my followers went up on Instagram. I have 9.5 million followers. Jayden has 5.8 million on Instagram now. Brian has 7 million and Draco has 7.1 million.

"baby" Jayden said softly

"hmm?" I said softly

"i wanna be with you forever" she said softly. Is that all I had to do? Just fuck her from the back and she's attached😂?

"i wanna be with you forever too" I said softly then kissed her forehead

"i don't want anyone else but you baby i wanna give you the world mamas" she said softly

"you have to prove to me all that i don't believe words i believe actions" I said

"i promise you i want you🥺" she said softly

"i want food so let's go prove that" I said with a smile. She just looked at me confused and I started laughing😂.

"how do i prove i want you?" She asked

"no side hoes, don't talk to your ex's, don't fuck other people while with me, don't hangout with hoes, it's mostly just stay away from hoes and you'll be proving you want me and spending time with me and putting effort" I said. She nodded.

"let's get food" I said while sitting up. She groaned while laying back on the bed.

"noooo😩" she whined

"why baby?" I asked

"i don't want to. come cuddle🥺" she said in a baby voice while reaching for me. AWWWWW🥺😩🤍. She's so precious😩.

"awwww😩" I whined

"just for a little longer?🥺" she asked softly

"i want food baby let's get food and then we can come cuddle again because I have to be at the studio in like 4 hours it's already 4:14" I said

"okay fine. The studio is always taking you from me🙄" she said then rolled her eyes

"I told you it's a lot of business work" I said while we got out of bed. We walked downstairs and Brian and Draco were down there shirtless eating pizza and playing gta 5 on the big living room tv. And screaming of course. And they have soda😧. Not fair.

"hey when did y'all order this stuff?" I asked then. Brian didn't answer because he's literally focused on the game.

"we got it 15 minutes ago" Draco said while sitting on the couch

"give her us some so we can go back upstairs and cuddle" Jayden said to him

"we paid for this last time I checked annie didn't put in a payment for this food" Draco said

"FUCK" Brian yelled then put the controller down. He looked at Draco.

"what the fuck happened?" Brian asked him

"they want some of OUR food" Draco said to him

"y'all ain't getting shit you didn't put in a payment" Brian said to me and Jayden

"Brian I thought I was cute" Jayden said

"you are but OUR food is cuter" Brian said

"yeah so carry on this is OUR food" Draco said

"neh neh neh" Brian said while smacking on his pizza. I oughta slap him😒. I walked over to Brian then took one of his slices and took off running while he chased me. I was eating it while I was running and he never caught me but I had already took a bite of it so he didn't want it back😂. Me and Jayden left to get our own food which was chick fil a and then we went upstairs and ate it and cuddled. We made a Instagram video of us and I was like guess who's back and Jayden said jaynnie we're dating again this my babygirl then kissed my lips and I stopped recording. I posted that then the fans were going crazy jaydens fans and mine😂. All our fans liked us dating which I was afraid of them not liking us together but they do. I took Jayden to the studio with me and she was playing Fortnite on her phone while laying upside down from the couch infront of me so I recorded her and said 'baby' and she saw me recording and she started smiling and said 'you wanna see a trick' and I said 'sure' and then Draco grabbed her legs and pushed her off the couch😂 she was fine she got up and started hitting him super hard but he was just laughing😂. Draco gets on her nerves the most😂. Brian gets on mine. I posted that video on my Instagram story. So after the studio my parents told me they bought a house and are back in Vegas tomorrow they're getting all the stuff and moving it to the new house. The new house is huge and I'm in LOVE with it. We're not keeping the Vegas house sadly but I can always visit Jayden still and when i need to go back to school I just stay with her family and so can hayley she's SUPER close with her whole family😂. Jordan is like her big brother. But Hayley has the choice to either keep going to John Quincy or do online school just like how I had the choice. I chose going to John Quincy still because I want to be with Jayden if I do online school I won't see her as much she won't even be coming to LA every weekend this was her only time. But if she's famous enough and can afford a house here then she can come here. If not she can still fly here to spend the weekend with me😂. Like right now she's in the villa with me and we're about to go to bed. I hope she does get a house here or something at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.3K 25
[βœ”οΈ] ΰΌ„β€§β‚ŠΛš ❝baby no, haven't you heard?❞ the one where a rumor is started about two friends - 2019; abbyswriting
33.9K 624 31
'anns this is literally the dumbest decision you've ever made, you know she's a bad girl she does stupid shit and fucks around too much-' - lilia ann...
47.8K 964 22
Annie and Johnny have been Best friends since Childhood. As soon as they both grow older, They start to realise they can't be just best friends. What...
90.9K 3.1K 25
in which two childhood best friends reunite and find themselves with new feelings.