Maintaining Harmony (Doctor W...

By puppuphk

Harmony just wanted to go to Comic Con is that so hard to ask apparently so because while waiting for her fri... More

Book 1: Chapter 1
Book 1: Chapter 2
Book 1: Chapter 3
Book 1: Chapter 4
Book 1: Chapter 5
Book 1: Chapter 6
Book 1: Chapter 7
Book 1: Chapter 8
Book 1: Chapter 9
Book 1: Chapter 10
Book 1: Chapter 11
Book 1: Chapter 12
Book 1: Chapter 13
Book 1: Chapter 14
Book 1: Chapter 15
Book 1: Chapter 16
Book 1: Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1: Chapter 19
Book 1: Chapter 20
Book 1: Chapter 21
Book 1: Chapter 22
Book 1: Chapter 23
Book 1: Chapter 24
Book 1: Chapter 25
Book 1: Chapter 26
Book 1: Chapter 27
Book 1: Chapter 28
Book 1: Chapter 29
Book 1: Chapter 31
Book 1: Chapter 32
Book 1: Chapter 33
Book 1: Chapter 34
Book 1: Chapter 35
Book 1: Chapter 36
Book 1: Chapter 37
Book 1: Chapter 38
Book 1: Chapter 39
Book 1: Chapter 40
Book 1: Chapter 41
Book 1: Chapter 42
Book 1: Chpater 43
Book 1: Chapter 44
Book 1: Chapter 45
Book 1: Chapter 46
Book 1: Chapter 47
Book 1: Chapter 48
Book 1: Chapter 49
Book 1: Chapter 50
Book 1: Chapter 51
Book 1: Chapter 52
Book 1: Chapter 53
Book 1: Chapter 54
Book 1: Chapter 55
Book 1: Chapter 56
Book 1: Chapter 57
Book 1: Chapter 58
Book1: Chapter 59
Book 1: Chatper 60
Book 2: Chapter 1
Book 2: Chapter 2
Book 2: Chapter 3
Book 2: Chapter 4
Book 2: Chapter 5
Book 2: Chapter 6
Book 2: Chapter 7
Book 2: Chapter 8
Book 2: Chapter 9
Book 2: Chapter 10
Book 2: Chapter 11
AN
Book 2: Chapter 12
Author Note
Book 2: Chapter 13
Book 2: Chapter 14

Book 1: Chapter 30

1.6K 50 12
By puppuphk

Here is part 1 of Flesh and Stone, After Flesh and Stone I am going to do something that has to do with Lancelot, which is going to be harder to do since it will mainly be me trying to have Lancelot flirt with Harmony, and her not paying attention and something he says will change what goes on and she won't realize she said yes to something she didn't want. Anyway enough of me babbling, if you want a certain episode tell me or if you want a certain thing to happen let me know and i might do it. Anyway enjoy

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Up. Look up." the Doctor said as we all struggled to our feet on an artificial surface, although the tunnel walls are the same.

"Are you okay?" River asks.

"Yea, no, not okay far from okay, just absolutely great, I mean we just did something stupid and, and, and, dangerous, and did I mention stupid!" I say panicking slightly due to how much more dangerous this got. "Plus the fact that this is not okay I am terr…" I start to say but am stopped by a not very hard but still hard slap. "Ouch, what was that for? You…hit me" I complain to River my mouth opening and closing like a goldfish and touching me cheek.

"Only way to stop you from panicking" River tells me and I notice I was calmer and nod though still rubbing my cheek.

"Yea, I was panicking, but did you really have to slap me, because that really hurt?" I say pouting.

"What happened?" Amy asks trying to change the subject.

"We jumped." River states.

"Jumped where?" Amy asks.

"Up. Up. Look up." the Doctor says looking up.

"Where are we?" Amy questions him.

"Exactly where we were." River says.

"No we're not." Amy says.

"Move your feet." the Doctor says to Amy in right next to her face.

The Doctor sonicks a circular hatch in the floor, with six inset lights around it.

"Doctor, what am I looking at? Explain." Amy asks confused.

"Oh, come on, Amy, think. The ship crashed with the power still on, yeah? So what else is still on?" the Doctor says. "The artificial gravity. One good jump, and up we fell. Shot out the grav globe to give us an updraft, and here we are." the Doctor says jumping again to prove his point.

"Doctor, the statues. They look more like Angels now." Octavian says aiming his gun up at the Angles.

"They're feeding on the radiation from the wreckage, draining all the power from the ship, restoring themselves. Within an hour, they'll be an army." the Doctor says and sonics the circular hatch open. Then one of the lights makes a popping sound and sparks.

"Yup army of Weeping Angles, just what we need" I say sarcastically jumping when the light popped and grip onto the closet person to me which was Amy.

"They're taking out the lights. Look at them. Look at the Angels. Into the ship, now. Quickly, all of you." the Doctor says and goes to sit near the open hatch.

"How?" Amy says trying to pry me off of her and I let go reluctantly.

The Doctor drops through the open hatch into a circular corridor. From Amy's point of view, he is standing on the side of a vertical tube.

"His way unfortunately" I say and go to follow the Doctor through the hatch.

"Doctor! Harmony!" Amy yells panicking that we were going to fall.

"It's just a corridor. The gravity orientates to the floor. Now, in here, all of you. Don't take your eyes off the Angels. Move, move, move." the Doctor says snapping for them to get in the corridor.

"Rude" I mumble and poke him in the side and he wiggles but glares at me and I just shrug. "You were being rude, but doesn't matter, just, oh, lets just get this control panel fixed or whatever we need to do to it" I tell him.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Okay, men. Go, go, go!" Octavian says as the Doctor works on a control panel, me trying to help. "The Angels. Presumably they can jump up too?" Octavian asks and the hatch closes.

"They're here, now. In the dark, we're finished." the Doctor says and a bulkhead further along the corridor starts to close.

"Run!" the Doctor and I yell.

"This whole place is a death trap" Octavian says to us and we don't make it before the bulkhead closes.

"No, it's a time bomb. Well, it's a death trap and a time bomb. And now it's a dead end. Nobody panic." the Doctor says.

"Yeah, don't panic, nope not gonna panic, not a good idea to panic at a time like this especially with Weeping Angles, oh great, breath in out in out" I say breathing in and out trying now not to panic.

"Oh, just me then. What's through here?" the Doctor asks aiming his sonic at the bulkhead.

"Secondary flight deck." River tells him.

"Okay. so we've basically run up the inside of a chimney, yeah? So what if the gravity fails?" Amy says unhappy about the thought of falling.

"I've thought about that." the Doctor says and squats down to look at the bulkhead.

"And?" Amy asks.

"And we'll all plunge to our deaths. See? I've thought about it." the Doctor says getting back up to face her then goes to the door. "The security protocols are still live. There's no way to override them. It's impossible."

River is working trying to figure out how to do whatever it is she wanted to do . "How impossible?" River asks him.

"Two minutes." I tell her and the outer hatch is open.

"The hull is breached and the power's failing." Octavian says.

The lights go out. An arm is silhouetted against the open hatch making me flinch and grab onto Amy seeing as she was closer to me then the Doctor.

"Sir, incoming." Marco says to us.

"No, I think we can all see that clearly" I whimper out.

"Doctor? Lights" Amy says and grips my hand tightly as if trying to calm me down.

The Angel is starting to enter. Another flicker, and four are inside and the hatch is closed behind them.

"Clerics, keep watching them." Octavian says.

"And don't look at their eyes. Anywhere else. Not the eyes. I've isolated the lighting grid. They can't drain the power now." the Doctor says.

"Good work, Doctor." Octavian tells him.

"Yes. Good, good, good. Good in many ways. Good you like it so far." the Doctor says.

"So far?" Amy questions him.

"Well, there's only one way to open this door. I guess I'll need to route all the power in this section through the door control." the Doctor says and goes to open the control panel to do something then walks away from it.

"Good. Fine. Do it." Octavian says.

"Including the lights. All of them. I'll need to turn out the lights." the Doctor says as he looks at the Angles.

"How long for?" Octavian asks him.

"Fraction of a second. Maybe longer. Maybe quite a bit longer." the Doctor says and strokes his face like you would if you had a beard in a thinking look on his face.

"Maybe?" Octavian asks him.

"I'm guessing. We're being attacked by statues in a crashed ship. There isn't a manual for this." the Doctor says and turns to go back to the bulkhead.

"Doctor, we lost the torches. We'll be in total darkness." Amy says trying to convince him otherwise.

"No other way." the Doctor and I say.

"Bishop." the Doctor says.

"Doctor Song, I've lost good Clerics today. You trust this man and woman?" Octavian asks River and she turns around from what she was working on.

"I absolutely trust him and her" River says.

"He's not some kind of madman, then?" Octavian says insulting the Doctor somewhat, but seemingly ignoring me.

"I absolutely trust him." River says again.

"Excuse me." the Doctor says patting River's shoulder then turning back to the bulkhead.

"I'm taking your word, because you're the only one who can manage this guy. But that only works so long as he doesn't know who you are. You cost me any more men, and I might just tell him. Understood?" Octavian threatens River and I glare at him.

"Understood." River says and turns back to what she was working on finishing finally and closing it.

"Okay, Doctor. We've got your back." Octavian says to the Doctor.

"Bless you. Bishop." the Doctor says and I hand him a wire that we was connecting to the bulkhead.

"Combat distance, ten feet. As soon as the lights go down, continuous fire. Full spread over the hostiles. Do not stop firing while the lights are out. Shot gun protocol. We don't have bullets to waste." Octavian tells his men.

"Amy, when the lights go down, the wheel should release. Spin it clockwise four turns." the Doctor says to Amy and moves me closer to him and I move myself closer to him due to how scared I was.

"Ten." Amy says and I stiffen up at her starting her count down.

"No, four. Four turns." the Doctor says correcting her.

"Yeah, four. I heard you." Amy says confused about why he was correcting her for a mistake she didn't make.

"Ready!" the Doctor says pushing me in between him and Amy so that I was backed against the wall and plunges his sonic screwdriver into a control unit.

"On my count, then. God be with us all. Three, two, one, fire!" Octavian says.

The lights go out, the Clerics start shooting at the approaching Angels and I am trying to help Amy turn the door.

"Turn!" the Doctor yells.

"Doctor, it's opening. It's working." Amy yells back as we get the bulkhead open just enough to squeeze through.

"Fall back!" the Doctor yells and everyone makes it in The Doctor was the last through the bulkhead, me just in front of him. It clangs shut again. We run along a short corridor and into the secondary flight deck.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Doctor, Harmony, quickly." River says to us.

"Doctor! Harmony!" Amy yells.

I got in right before The Doctor, who had to dodge inside at the last second, as the door closed, and ran to the controls me following him quickly. The Angels thump on the door and the wheel starts turning.

"Doctor! Harmony! What are you doing?" Amy asks us confused and Octavian placed a device on the door making the wheel stop turning.

"Magnetized the door. Nothing could turn that wheel now." Octavian says.

"Yeah?" the Doctor asks not really paying attention and the wheel turns.

"Dear God!" Octavian breathes out with shock that the wheel was turning.

"Ah, now you're getting it. You've bought us time though. That's good. I am good with time." the Doctor says holding his hand out as I put the right cord in his hand and smiles at me making me roll my eyes.

"Just get going" I tell him "the less time it takes the easier it is to get out of here" I say.

"Doctor. Harmony" Amy says as the wheel on a second door to the right of the main one starts to turn.

"Seal that door. Seal it now." Octavian says and Marco obeys.

"We're surrounded." River says and the same things happens to the door to the left.

"Seal it. Seal that door. Doctor, how long have we got?" Octavian orders then asks the Doctor and it is done by another person.

"Five minutes, max." the Doctor and I say.

"Nine." Amy says.

"Five." the Doctor corrects her and I bite my lower lip.

"Five. Right. Yeah." Amy says shaking her head in confusion.

"Why'd you say nine?" the Doctor asks her.

"I didn't." Amy says confused and before the Doctor can retort River speaks up.

"We need another way out of here." River says.

"There isn't one." Octavian says.

"There always is a way out" I say and the Doctor nods his head.

"Yeah, there is. Course there is. This is a galaxy class ship. Goes for years between planet falls. So," the Doctor says snapping "what do they need?"

"Of course." River says and the Doctor snaps.

"Of course what? What do they need?" Amy asks looking between River and the Doctor confused.

"Can we get in there?" Octavian asks.

"Well, it's a sealed unit, but they must have installed it somehow." the Doctor says and goes up to the wall and puts his ear on it. "This whole wall should slide up." he says moving his head and notices the clamps. "Ah, there's clamps. Release the clamps." he says and sonics one of the clamps while I sonic the other with mine.

"What's through there? What do they need?" Amy asks confused.

"They need to breathe." River tells her.

The rear wall of the flight deck slides up to reveal a forest.

"But that's. That's a…" Amy starts to say confused.

"It's an oxygen factory." River says her hands on her hips as the Doctor grins.

"It's a forest." Amy says her eyes wide.

"Amy a forest produces oxygen, hence an oxygen factory" I tell her moving my hand out in front of me and opening them wide like I was presenting the forest to her.

"And if we're lucky, an escape route." the Doctor says.

"Eight." Amy says and I bite my lower lip glancing at Amy.

"What did you say?" River ask her and Amy turns to look at her.

"Nothing." Amy says then turns back to the forest.

"Is there another exit? Scan the architecture, we don't have time to get lost in there." the Doctor says pointing to the forest and I watch as one of the soldiers scan it.

"On it. Stay where you are until I've checked the Rad levels." Octavian says.

"But trees, on a space ship?" Amy says laughing not really believing what she was seeing.

"Oh, more than trees. Way better than trees. You're going to love this. Treeborgs. Trees plus technology. Branches become cables become sensors on the hull. A forest sucking in starlight, breathing out air. It even rains. There's a whole mini-climate. This vault is an ecopod running right through the heart of the ship. A forest in a bottle on a space ship in a maze. Have I impressed you yet, Amy Pond?" the Doctor says going out to take a piece of moss on to show that the trees were indeed made of technology and then turns to Amy grinning wanting to know if he impressed her.

"Seven." Amy says while laughing at the Doctor gets an alarmed look on his face.

"Seven?" the Doctor says confused and moves over to her.

"Sorry, what?" Amy asks confused.

"You said seven." the Doctor tells her.

"No. I didn't." Amy says to him.

"Yes. you did." River tells her, with her arms across her chest.

"Doctor, there's an exit, far end of the ship, into the Primary Flight Deck." Octavian says.

"Oh, good. That's where we need to go" the Doctor says still looking at Amy moving his head around trying to see what was wrong.

"Plotting a safe path now." Octavian tells him.

"Quick as you like." the Doctor says.

"Doctor? Excuse me? Hello, Doctor? Angel Bob here, sir." Angel Bob says through the walkie-talkie.

"Ah. There you are, Angel Bob. How's life? Sorry, bad subject." the Doctor says going to sit in a chair that was in the room only to pull me to sit on his lap causing me to look at Amy with wide eyes and see her rolling her eyes at the Doctor's childlike behavior.

"The Angels are wondering what you hope to achieve." Angel Bob says.

"Achieve? We're not achieving anything. We're just hanging. It's nice in here. Consoles, comfy chairs, a forest. How's things with you?" the Doctor says.

"The Angels are feasting, sir. Soon we will be able to absorb enough power to consume this vessel, this world. and all the stars and worlds beyond." Angel Bob says.

"Well, we've got comfy chairs. Did I mention?" the Doctor says again.

"We have no need of comfy chairs." Angel Bob says.

"I made him say comfy chairs." the Doctor says proudly and I roll my eyes at him.

"Six." Amy says while giggling.

"Okay, Bob, enough chat. Here's what I want to know. What have you done to Amy?" the Doctor says sitting up and making me gut up then putting me back on the chair only to walk up away from me and Amy.

"There is something in her eye." Angel Bob says.

"What's in her eye?" the Doctor says turning around to face me and I avoid his eye contact as he tries to figure it out.

"We are." Angel Bob says.

"What's he talking about? Doctor, I'm five." Amy says then everyone looks at her and she realizes what she said "I mean, five. Fine! I'm fine." Amy insists.

"You're counting." River tells her.

"Counting?" Amy asks confused and scared.

"You've been counting down from ten" I tell her biting my lower lip and getting up to take her hand.

"You have been for a couple of minutes." the Doctor says looking at her.

"Why?" Amy asks

"I don't know. " the Doctor says then looks at me and I look at him then quickly break eye contact with him.

"Well, counting down to what?" Amy asks.

"I don't know." the Doctor says.

"We shall take her. We shall take all of you. We shall have dominion over all time and space." Angel Bob says.

"Get a life, Bob. Oops, sorry again. There's power on this ship, but nowhere near that much." the Doctor says his eyebrows going high as he said it.

"With respect, sir, there's more power on this ship than you yet understand." Angel Bob says.

There is a screeching sound.

"What's that? Dear God, what is it?" River says looking back then turning to us and I flinch at the sound.

"Laughing" I whisper under my breath and it goes un-noticed by everyone else.

"They're back." Octavian tells us.

"It's hard to put in your terms, Doctor Song, but as best I understand it, the Angels are laughing." Angle Bob says.

"Laughing?" the Doctor asks.

"Because you haven't noticed yet, sir. The Doctor in the Tardis hasn't noticed." Angel Bob says.

"Doctor." Octavian says.

"No. Wait. There's something I've missed." the Doctor says holding up his finger as a 'wait a minute' gesture as a crack in the bulkhead above the entrance, and it is widening making him turn around.

"That's, that's, that's like the crack from my bedroom wall from when I was a little girl." Amy says looking at the Doctor with confusion on her face and slight fear.

"Okay, enough. We're moving out." Octavian says.

"Agreed. Doctor?" River asks.

"Yeah, fine" the Doctor says as he goes to stand up his sonic in his hand.

"What are you doing?" River asks him.

"Right with you." the Doctor tells her as he scans the crack.

"We're not leaving without you" River tells him.

"Like hell I am leaving you to do this on your own" I tell him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh yes, you are. Bishop?" the Doctor says to me and River then turns to Octavian.

"Miss Pond, Doctor Song, Harmony now!" Octavian says to us and River grabs Amy.

"Doctor?" Amy yells.

"Come on!" River says pulling her along.

I made sure they were in front of me and wouldn't notice if I left them before I went back to the Doctor before they noticed and stood next to him as he was talking to the crack.

"So, what are you? Oh, that's bad. Ah, that's extremely very not good." the Doctor says looking at what the sonic said about the crack then placing his head against it.

"Yea, not the best thing in the world or universe I believe" I say and he turns his head around noticing I was there as well as we were surrounded by Angels.

"Do not blink." the Doctor says to himself and me.

"Wouldn't dream of blinking darling" I say not blinking only to feel a hand on my jacket's hood and one grabbed the back of the Doctor's jacket collar.

"Argh! Harmony!" the Doctor says and I flinch even though I knew that the Weeping Angles wouldn't kill us, rather they would just take our jackets.

"Why are we not dead then?" the Doctor thinks out loud and I watch as the Angels are reaching towards the crack.

"Good, and not so good. Oh, this isn't even a little bit good. I mean, is that it? Is that the power that brought you here? That's pure Time Energy. You can't feed on that. That's now power, that's the fire at the end of the universe. I'll tell you something else." the Doctor says and he finally gets free as a bang happened and the Doctor runs into the forest without his jacket, me I had to leave my jacket as well.

"Never let me talk!" the Doctor yells to the angles as we leave.

"You are the one that talks too much darling, way too much and it gets us in trouble most of the time, but it can get us out of trouble as well" I yell following him.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Father Octavian, when the Doctor's in the room, your one and only mission is to keep him alive long enough to get everyone else home. And trust me, it's not easy. Now, if he's dead back there, I'll never forgive myself. And if he's alive, I'll never forgive him. And, Doctor, you're standing right behind me, aren't you, and Harmony you are as well aren't you?" River says looking at Octavian and I bite my lower lip.

"Oh, yeah." the Doctor says and I move away from him not wanting River's wrath directed on me as she turns around and I wave at her.

"Hi River, I couldn't leave him alone, that was not going to happen" I tell her but she shakes her head and sighs.

"I hate you." River says unhappy.

"You don't. Bishop, the Angels are in the forest." the Doctor says and jumps down and opens his arms for me to jump and sets me down as we rush over to Amy.

"We need visual contact on every line of approach." Octavian says.

"How did you get past them?" River whispers to us.

"I found a crack in the wall and told them it was the end of the universe." the Doctor says.

"What was it?" Amy asks laying down on a tree.

"The end of the universe. Let's have a look, then." the Doctor says and grabs the med scanner to look at it.

"So, what's wrong with me?" Amy asks and the med scanner goes from green to red and starts beeping.

"Nothing. You're fine." River tells her trying to keep her calm.

"Everything. You're dying." the Doctor says basically bluntly.

"Doctor!" River and I yell at him me whacking him on the back of his head.

"Yes, you're right. If we lie to her, she'll get all better. Right. Amy, Amy, Amy. What's the matter with Amelia? Something's in her eye. What does that mean? Does it mean anything?" the Doctor says clearly annoyed.

"Doctor." Amy says.

"Busy." the Doctor tells her.

"Scared." Amy whimpers out.

"Course you're scared. You're dying. Shut up." the Doctor says looking down at her with his eyes and River leans down to her.

"Okay, let him think." River says to her trying to calm her down and I sigh in frustration knowing what she should do and getting fed up with him being rude.

"What happened? She stared at the Angel. She looked into the eyes of an Angel for too long" the Doctor says thinking out loud.

"Sir! Angel incoming." Marco yells.

"And here." Phillip yells.

"Keep visual contact. Do not let it move." Octavian says to them.

"Come on, come on, come on. Wakey, wakey." the Doctor says hitting his hands on his head trying to 'wake up' his brain. "She watched an Angel climb out of the screen. She stared at the Angel and, and" the Doctor says moving his hands around.

"The image of an Angel is an Angel." Amy breathes out.

"A living mental image in a living human mind. But we stare at them to stop them getting closer. We don't even blink, and that is exactly what they want. Because as long as our eyes are open, they can climb inside. There's an Angel in her mind." the Doctor says then covers his mouth with horror on his face.

The face of an Angel is visible in Amy's pupil. "Three. Doctor, it's coming. I can feel it. I'm going to die." Amy says very scared and I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Please just shut up. I'm thinking. Now, counting. What's that about? Bob, why are they making her count?" the Doctor says into the walkie-talkie.

"To make her afraid, sir." Angle Bob says through the walkie-talkie.

"Okay, but why? What for?" the Doctor asks.

"For fun, sir." Angle Bob says and the Doctor throws it away with an annoyed look on his face.

"Doctor, what's happening to me? Explain." Amy says terrified.

"Inside your head, in the vision centres of your brain, there's an Angel. It's like there's a screen, a virtual screen inside your mind and the Angel is climbing out of it, and it's coming to shut you off." the Doctor tells her.

"Then what I do?" Amy asks.

"If it was a real screen, what would we do? We'd pull the plug. We'd kill the power. But we can't just knock her out, the Angel would just take over." the Doctor says walking around while I sit near Amy groaning in frustration.

"Then what? Quickly." River asks confused.

"We've got to shut down the vision centres of her brain. We've got to pull the plug. Starve the Angel." the Doctor says moving his hands about.

"Doctor, she's got seconds." River says very concerned, well then again this is her mother, well will be her mother, but is her mother at least to River.

"Oh my gosh, I can't take it, Amy, just close your eyes, please, just close your eyes" I tell her cutting of the Doctor before he can ask his question about starving lungs and he quickly explains it to River as what I was meaning.

"No. No, I don't want to." Amy says moving her head.

"Good, because that's not you, that's the Angel inside you. It's afraid. Do it. Close your eyes." the Doctor says and Amy squeezes her eyes shut. The med scanner changes from red to green.

"She's normalizing. Oh, you did it. You did it." River breathes out and I smile slightly.

"Yea, did it, no, I didn't he had figured it out, I just couldn't handle seeing her in pain, or seeing the angle anymore in her" I tell them and stroke Amy's head.

"Sir? Two more incoming." Phillip says.

"Three more over here." Pedro says.

"Still weak. Dangerous to move her." River says taking off the med scanner off of Amy's arm.

"So, can I open my eyes now?" Amy says turning her head listening for the Doctor.

"Amy, listen to me. If you open your eyes now for more than a second, you will die. The Angel is still inside you. We haven't stopped it, we've just sort of paused it. You've used up your countdown. You cannot open your eyes." the Doctor tells her softly.

"Doctor, we're too exposed here. We have to move on." Octavian says.

"We're too exposed everywhere. And Amy can't move. And anyway, that's not the plan." the Doctor says standing up from Amy.

"There's a plan?" River asks him.

"I don't know yet. I haven't finished talking. Right! Father," the Doctor says and claps his hands together "you and your Clerics, you're going to stay here, look after Amy. If anything happens to her, I'll hold every single one of you personally responsible, twice. River, you and me, we're going to find the Primary Flight Deck which is" the Doctor says and wets a finger and holds it up. "A quarter of a mile straight ahead, and from there we're going to stabilize the wreckage, stop the Angels, and cure Amy."

"I'm staying with Amy as well" I tell him and he turns to look at me and I give him a look that there is no discussing this.

"How?" River asks him.

"I'll do a thing." the Doctor says to her clapping his hands together again.

"What thing?" River asks.

"I don't know. It's a thing in progress. Respect the thing. Moving out!" the Doctor says moving his hands around.

"Doctor, I'm coming with you. My Clerics'll look after Miss Pond. These are my best men. They'd lay down their lives in her protection." Octavian tells him.

"I don't need you." the Doctor states.

"I don't care. Where Doctor Song goes, I go." Octavian tells him.

"What? You two engaged or something?" the Doctor asks looking at River then back at Octavian.

"Yes, in a manner of speaking. Marco, you're in charge till I get back." Octavian tells him.

"Sir." Marco asks.

"Doctor? Please, can't I come with you?" Amy asks and I take her hand.

"You'd slow us down, Miss Pond." Octavian tells her.

"I don't want to sound selfish, but you'd really speed me up." Amy says to him and the Doctor sits next to her.

"You'll be safer here. We can't protect you on the move. I'll be back for you soon as I can, I promise, plus Harmony is with you and she wouldn't let anything happen to you." the Doctor says reminding her that am staying with her.

"You always say that." Amy complains but squeezes my hand making sure that I was still there.

"I always come back. Good luck, everyone. Behave. Do not let that girl open her eyes. And keep watching the forest. Stop those Angels advancing. Amy, later. River, going to need your computer!" the Doctor tells her and taps her on the head.

"Yeah. Later." Amy says and I let go of her hands noticing the Pandorica Doctor coming over.

"Amy, you need to start trusting me. It's never been more important." the Doctor tells her gripping her hands in his.

"But you don't always tell me the truth." Amy says frowning.

"If I always told you the truth, I wouldn't need you to trust me." the Doctor tells her.

"Doctor, the crack in my wall. How can it be here?" Amy asks him.

"I don't know yet, but I'm working it out. Now, listen. Remember what I told you when you were seven?" the Doctor asks her.

"What did you tell me?" Amy asks her eyebrows furrowing.

"No." he says placing his head onto hers "No, that's not the point. You have to remember." the Doctor says and cups her head and kisses the top of it.

"Remember what? Doctor? Doctor?" Amy asks confused as he moves away from her and I move into his arms.

"I'm sorry" I whisper into his ear as he hugs me tightly kissing my head.

"Don't you dare, it is not your fault, never will be never was" he tells me.

"But I should tell you, it could…" I start to say but he cuts me off.

"It wouldn't end well, don't try and tell me what happened, it won't end well and it would change things" he tells me cups my face.

"Doctor, everything will be fine, I promise you it will be, and I tend to keep my promises" I tell him and he pulls me into a kiss full of emotion that I can't really tell but more of sorrow as if it would be the last kiss he had with me.

"I love you, forever and back" he whispers to me and I tighten my grip on him.

"I know you do, I might not be able to say it to you yet, but I will be able to eventually, not now, but know that I do even if I can't say it back to you" I tell him burying my face into his neck.

"I know you will, please be safe, I don't want you hurt, you have your mirror?" he asks me and I roll my eyes and fish it out of my pocket of my jeans.

"Yes, right here" I tell him and he kisses me again deeper than the last one then breaks away. "Go, you…you need to go, and tell her the story about the blue box, make sure she remembers" I tell him and he goes to leave.

After a while Amy seemed to be getting bored and annoyed by how the Doctor disappeared and didn't answer her question and I was sitting next to her again.

"So, what's happening? Anything happening out there?" Amy says moving her head back and forth and I flinch now knowing what was coming moving closer to Amy as the lights started to flicker.

"The Angels are still grouping. Are you getting this too?" Marco says from his post.

"The trees? Yeah." Phillip says to him.

"What's wrong with the trees?" Amy asks them but they ignore her so I tell her, not helping me with my heart pounding and being scared as well.

"The lights" I tell her and squeeze her hand.

"Here too, sir. They're ripping the Treeborgs apart." Pedro says.

"And here. They're taking out the lights." Phillip says.

"What is it? What's happening? Tell me. I can't see." Amy says moving her head around.

"It's the trees. ma'am. The trees are going out" Marco tells her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 613 35
She goes by many names. The adventurer, the genius; A liar, a truth seeker. But in the end, all of that won't matter any more. Why? The universe is...
8.2K 166 14
'The Great Star' a title passed down to Celestia Andromeda when she was just a young child, and since then all she has ever seen was darkness. While...
3.3K 174 9
𝐈𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡: 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭...