robot boy ✵ jjkxbts

Av tkmitchy

jungkook is known internationally as the first human ai robot, in the public eye. when the scientists that cr... Mer

-
1:1
1:2
1:3
1:4
1:6
1:7
1:8
1:9
1:10
1:11
1:12
1:13
1:14
1:15
1:16
1:17
2:1
2:2
2:3
2:4
2:5
2:6
2:7
2:8

1:5

3.2K 157 36
Av tkmitchy

the group made their way to a library which was around a 20 minute walk from the beach.

luckily the place they ended up was a nice small town on the edge of seoul. jungkook wasn't sure if he, or anyone else for that matter, would be mentally and emotionally prepared for a place as big as seoul.

this small town looked like a nice place to settle down for the time being, maybe the group of robots could branch out and venture into seoul after they'd adjusted to life outside of white walls.

"we're here!" soobin said as he pointed to the building in front of them.

jungkook looked up from where he was scraping up his new shoes because they looked too new, "judging from the heat signatures, there should only be 10 people inside the place."

the group nodded and jungkook took the lead, making sure there weren't any unsuspected attackers lurking around. even though he knew for a fact there wouldn't be any, he still checked to be sure.

they walked into the library and traveled to the nearest computer, luckily this one was in the corner so no one could see them illegally making fake passports, birth certificates, school records and driving licences if they needed them.

while momo did all of that with her tech skills, some of the people in their small group wondered off to look at books and explore the library.

jackson went over to magazine section and the rest stayed around momo and took a seat by the computer.

"how long till you'd be done?" soobin asked curiously, his hair falling over his striking blue eyes, looking as momo edited pictures of them all onto fake licenses and other things the robots, apart from momo, had no idea about.

'where did she get them from?' jungkook asked himself, as he looked at the picture momo had of him on the screen.

momo shrugged, going on browser after browser, then hacking something and finally going back to the browsers before repeating the pattern. as she did so, she replied to soobin's question from earlier, "i'd say, an hour, at least."

"a hour!?" jungkook shouted in surprise, quickly covering his mouth after realising how loud he was, "a hour?"

"it takes a while to hack into government servers and make a whole family tree linking all of us together you know?" momo retaliated with a frown, "i also need to make legitimate id's for everyone one of us. it's hard work."

jungkook let out a small noise, followed by a, "right! sorry.. your right."

c5 stood after they finished their conversation and walked over to the non-fiction section of the library, looking for something to distract himself with while he waited for momo to finish making their identity's.

he had just found a good book to read when the hacker called him back to the group, along with everyone else who had wandered around the library.

jungkook jogged back, taking a seat, book in hand, "what's up?"

"i need a last name. any preferences?" momo asked him.

"what about jeon?" jackson asked curiously, "it has a nice ring to it doesn't it? jeon jungkook, jeon jackson, jeon momo, jeon soobin?"

jungkook nodded happily, "yeah that's good!"

"great. also i made me your cousins since i'm from a different country, my name anyway." momo informed jungkook "i think it'd be weird if we were brothers and sisters, because you guys had korean names and i had one from a different language."

jungkook nodded in agreement, "that sounds fine."

momo continued to inform the guys about their family history, saying that their 'parents', along with momo's 'parents', has all died in a planet crash that had happened less than 3 years ago and they had no relatives to take care of them so they all live together.

"that sounds cool!" soobin said over jackson's shoulder, instantly taking back what he said when he realised, "i mean— not our fake parents dying but us living together!"

jackson nodded, a smile on his face as he patted soobin's shoulder to show he knew what the other meant, "yeah, it does"

jungkook tuned out the conversation and read the book he had picked of the shelf less than 5 minutes earlier.

the book was good. he had sped through the first fifty pages and before he knew it, momo was standing and running to the printer to pick up theirs fake id's.

the hacker came back, over 20 sheets of paper in her hands, "here we go." she placed the paper down, "we have to get someone to make our passports, i've payed them, with money that isn't exactly mine.  we can expect them to come in less than 4 hours." momo said a smile taking over her features, "now all this paper has to be laminated and made to look official, so official that it is official."

"how are we supposed to do that?" jeonghan asked curiously, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"you'll see."

and the group, in fact, did see what momo meant soon enough.

she came back with birth certificates and everything else looking like they were all made by professionals.

soobin jumped up and hugged momo cheerfully, bouncing up and down as he did so, "your amazing! literally a goddess!"

"bin! stop it!" momo said with a giggle and a light blush on her face as she sat back down, soobin's arms still wrapped around her torso.

"hey momo?" jackson asked when soobin finally let go of the hacker robot.

momo looked at jackson, tilting her head to the side like a confused puppy, "yeah jackson? what's up?"

"where will we get the passports?" the smartest person in the group, academically wise, asked the hacker curiously.

momo gasped, "oh that's right! we have to meet them at the cafe i saw across the street earlier, luckily i remembered the name while talking to the person so it was easy to make a location spot."

"why don't we go there now and just wait, maybe finally have some good food while we're at it?" soobin interjected, his face growing into a small smile, the thought of nice food making him hungry on the spot.

"yes!" jungkook shouted, standing up so suddenly that the chair behind him flipped over and the book in his lap fell on the floor, "let's go eat."

"let's go eat," soobin repeated with the shake of his head — he was shaking his head in embarrassment — as he also stood up.

jungkook picked up the chair and book, placing the book back into its rightful spot on the shelves and waking over to the library door.

the robot saw momo stuff the fake id's into a bag jackson must of stole back in usa and when jungkook has met up with them at the door, they all walked out, running across the street when no cars were passing.

the group walked into the small cafe, sitting down on a table that would sit all 4 of them.

they all ordered some food, none of them had ever heard of the food they ordered but gave them ago and surprisingly they ended up liking all the foods they ordered. jungkook knew it was good to know what you liked when going to a place so when you went back, you could get the same thing.

"how will we pay?" soobin suddenly whispered into jungkook's ear.

the robots eyes went wide, he hadn't thought of that. but thankfully, with his super hearing, jackson picked up the conversation.

"i'll go find some money," he whispered over the table. leaving the cafe soon after.

the group looked at him as he left, but soobin interrupted the silence and distracted everyone from watching jackson retreating away, "can we order more food?"

"you guys can," jungkook replied. stretching his arms with a groan, "i'm not hungry anymore but you can eat as much as you want."

soobin cheered and called over one of the waiters, he proceeded to order two more main course dishes and a desert which he would end up sharing with momo who was too scared to ask for food earlier with soobin.

the only sound coming from the table they were sitting at, for a while, was soobin and momo's eating along with the small chatter of jungkook as he talked to momo through her mouthfuls.

that was until a certain someone came back in. this certain someone was jackson, of course.

jungkook had no idea where he had been but his bag was substantially fuller than it was when he left.

jackson sat down in his seat opposite jungkook and smiled. the older robot sighed, "what did you do?"

"don't worry jeon, it's all good. i wasn't caught and no one has my face so we're good!" jackson reassured, a smile still present on his face.

"if you've done what i think you've done, don't do it again." jungkook scolded angrily. he suspected that jackson had eight robbed the local bank or a store.

he preferred it to be a small store because that wouldn't be as big as a deal as some big bank, but once again, the gods weren't in his favour and jungkook saw a couple of cops run down the street, shouting something about 'the man going down an alley way'.

momo shook her head in disapproval, before taking the bag that jackson had hooked around the chair and opening it a tiny bit to see hundreds upon thousands of won filling up the bag, "jesus jackson! you shouldn't be so careless."

"sorry!" he apologised, a laugh escaping his lips, "but i grabbed as much as i could! it was funny to see their faces when they couldn't find me because i was invisible."

soobin high-fived and laughed with jackson, calming him a genius. jungkook lowered the taller males arm, "don't encourage him."

"he got so much money that we could get an apartment, how can i not praise him?" soobin asked, crossing his arms as he waited for jungkook's answer.

the latter sighed, taking a sip of water, "soobin, you don't congratulate someone for stealing, that's not how it works,"

"either way," jackson started as he took the bag with money in it and placed it in his lap so it wouldn't get stolen, "we can't take it back now so deal with it kookie."

"kookie?" jungkook asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion, "you mean the food? do you want a cookie? i can ask for one if you want."

jackson giggled slightly, "no i don't need a cookie. it's a nickname for you, jungKOOK, kook, kookie... you know?"

"i think i understand," jungkook said, "it's like a replacement name right?"

"in a sense yes," soobin joined into the conversation from jackson's left, "a nickname is a familiar or humorous name given to a person or thing instead of their real name."

c5 hummed with the nod of his head.

the rest continued talking, jungkook sat back and half listened to the conversation, half playing with the screen on his wrist, finally working out how to use it and what all the controls did.

soon enough, around four hours had passed and they were now waiting for this mystery person to drop of their passports and apparently two drivers licenses for jackson and momo.

it wasn't long before the guy showed up and momo beckoned him over with the motion of his hand.

this man sat next to soobin, making it look natural and that he wasn't just about to give them illegally made passports, "hey momo."

"hi, you got them?" she asked the new man opposite her, "jackson get out ₩700,000 for me."

jackson reaches out the bag and counted what momo requested of him to get and passed them over to the girl who was sitting next to him.

the new person got out four passports, one for each of them. they looked real, jungkook was impressed.

"here are the passports, all filled out like you asked." the male said, flipping to a page and showing all their details and when they next needed them to renewed, "i even added some stamps that you sometimes get when flying to other country's to make it more realistic."

momo smiled happily and slid the money over the table, taking the passports and handing them to jackson who put them in his backpack.

the new person looked over the table at all the people. soobin still had his head in some food, jungkook wondered how he ate so much.

this persons eyes briefly paused on jackson who was siting next to momo and opposite soobin, soobin was next to jungkook, before taking his eyes of him and looking down at the table.

the person looked up and coughed, "anyway, i'd better get going. if you want anything like this done again, contact me." he slid his contact details over to momo opposite him and smiled.

he hugged her lightly over the table to make it seem like they were just old friends and waved at everyone else, sparing jackson a wink, before exiting the cafe.

soobin let out a sigh of relief when the cafe door closed, "that was stressful."

"he's nice," jackson muttered under his breath. jungkook picked the sentence up and smiled a knowing smile before tuning to soobin next to him to scold him for eating too much.

"the food is nice what can i say?" soobin retaliated, as he wiped his mouth.

momo stood up and went to jackson, she held her hand out. jackson put his hand on hers. the girl laughed and pushed his hand out the way, "no jackson! i need money to pay."

"pay for what?" the latter asked dumbly before realising what she meant , "oh yeah— here.."

"thanks," momo walked up to the counter and payed, coming back soon after, "let's go get a hotel room for the time being,"

c1 nodded as he stood up, the rest following as he made his way to the door, "and we need to get phones. that reminds me.. should we send soobin to school?"

"only me? can't jungkook come too? he looks young enough!" soobin whined, being put as 19 on her birth certificate.

"jungkook is 22, he can't possibly go to school." jackson replied as they left the coffee shop, "i wish he could but it's done now."

soobin whined, "that's unfair."

the others in the group smiled and walked after them.

jungkook sighed happily, the fact that they were out of that place with the plain white walls finally settling in.

it felt nice to be completely free, not having to watch about for people watching you from afar.

as it started to get darker, jungkook hoped they would find a hotel before the sun set 1 hour later.

(reminder: jungkook - c5
soobin - c1
jackson - d5
momo - c9, ty!)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

83.4K 6.4K 22
after earth got captured by aliens, a group of young scientists moved to a spaceship where they now are trying to create a new species called e-human...
102 28 10
She loves to explore and learn new things. She decided to give a try to use an AI app which was still under process. She finds so many errors in that...
453K 16.9K 31
WARNING this story contains sensitive/ triggering subjects. Please be aware Jungkook woke up, in a room surrounded by white walls. An odd but famili...
864 55 23
A hybe bot named Jimin was dropped off at y/n's door step. He was meant to help with her depression and loneliness, sent from her mother who always h...