Danger || Narry AU ✔

By MagicNarry

Complete Niall Horan, one of the last surviving members of the “Crimson Clan” a dwindling group of rebel drag... More

Danger (Narry AU)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra: Q&A
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Thank you
Soundtrack

Chapter 25

2.9K 129 121
By MagicNarry

Chapter 25

It feels weird not updating this daily, unfortunately I don’t enjoy the extremely late nights to make that possible.

Dedication: @taryneckert (because I liked that you thought I have a heart of gold), @abucola- you know me so well ;P and you answered a question right, & @PointlessLoony (because you got both right)

(I would get the luck in a bottle or the truth powder (or even mermaid tears because they are sick), and I would want to be either a mermaid or a dragon because they’re awesome)

Enjoy!

---

~Harry~

Niall’s nose nuzzled into the juncture connecting my neck and shoulder, sending pleasured shivers through my body. The water was hot, but not scolding as steam lifted off of the top of the water. The heat was comforting, the warmth of Niall holding me and the warmth of the water soothed me- my muscles relaxing as the heat licked at them.

Niall’s right arm came out of the water, resting on the side of the basin as his hand trailed up and down my arm. Even in the steaming water I shivered under his careful fingers, and I watched them trail lower and lower on my arm with each gentle stroke. But it stayed innocent for some reason, and I was actually quite grateful. Yes, I was a teen boy still- barely, I was 18 but still- and I had raging hormones and an almost constant boner some days. And yes, Niall was godlike on a bad day, but I didn’t want to do anything- not yet anyways, not when we had just started out. Hell yeah I wanted to shag him- I wanted it to be much more than a shag but that would show just how gay I was- but we had just shared our first kiss today. I was eager to share a bath with him, but not to see him naked- although it wouldn’t be too bad of a sight from what I can feel- rather to share something intimate yet not sexual.

He was a proper gentleman, and I couldn’t have wished for anyone better.

When I was younger, I always dreamed of the future- most of that consisted of me being happy and in love- but as I grew up the thought that I would never get to fall in love because of the career choice chosen for me. It put a damper on my thoughts on love, but I was still a hopeless romantic- deep, deep, deep down- and I always hoped I would get to find someone I loved. And I always dreamed that that love wouldn’t be unrequited.

It seems dreams do come true.

Even when everything is against you, you can still win.

The hot water licked at us, moving as we did- not much, and no, not in that way- as Niall lathered my body in soap, in a completely innocent and loving way. Occasionally, he would pepper kisses on my shoulder and neck or nuzzle his nose in my neck and send goosebumps down my arms and chest. The soap smelled like lavender, I noted- it must’ve been because Niall was the person to get this room, any other room would have had normal soap- and I quite enjoyed the smell.

I turned slightly in the tub, curling my legs so I could sit sideways on Niall’s lap and dig my head into his neck. His strong arms wrapped around my body holding me tightly to his chest and we both sighed in content. One hand ran up and down my side under the warm water the other keeping me in place.

He took the soap again, soaping up his hands before rubbing my shoulders and arms making sure I was fully cleaned. The water, and the soothing motions of Niall’s hands and his steady heartbeat made me relax, my whole body going lax against his firm chest. His right thigh was propped up slightly, resting right under my bum making it easy for me to not slide down his body due to the slickness that the water caused- in the most innocent way possible.

Niall hummed a tune lightly, the lovely sound filling the room along with my deep breaths, and the splashing of water. I enjoyed the sound of Niall’s heartbeat thump, thump, thump, thumping in my ear and my eyes fluttered shut. I just took in everything.

The steam that hit my face, the smell of lavender and the distinct smell of Niall, the thumping of his heart in my ear, the sound of the tune being hummed coming from his lips, and the feeling of his large warm hands running innocently and lovingly across my body.

The bath ended a little bit longer, finishing with Niall hurriedly washing himself as I got out and dried off. It seemed when I left the bathroom it just motivated him to go quicker because soon he was drying off as well and exiting the bathroom only moments later.

I glanced at the bed seeing a clean pair of clothes for each of us, including dry briefs- Niall’s looked exactly like his other clothes, and I decided he came here often, while mine was more of a guess of size- and I vaguely remember the girl from before sneaking in and grabbing our dirty clothes to wash. Although, I was a bit too content to really pay attention to anything other than Niall and the beautiful hot bath we were both lying in only minutes ago. I dried off quickly, and turned around so my back was facing Niall when I stripped off my sopping wet briefs and replaced them with the clean dry ones. I sighed in relief, glad to finally be clean again.

Deciding against putting on the clean clothes until tomorrow when we had to leave, I neatly placed them on a table under the window and then crawled into the huge and soft and warm bed snuggling down into the thick blankets. Niall chuckled, following my example- maybe it was because he liked the skin on skin contact or maybe he did the same when he was by himself I didn’t know- and crawled into bed without anything but clean briefs. Instead of cuddling back into the bed and further into the warm covers, he scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me against his chest and I wasn’t complaining- I don’t think I will ever complain about him holding me- and I cuddled farther into the warmth that he radiated.

From my position in his arms I looked up at his face- his cheeks were slightly flushed, eyes sparkling, lips strawberry pink and kissable- and I noted once again that Niall was beautiful.

I have always loved things of beauty.

That was how I fell asleep: in the arms of a beautiful blonde, warm and content without a worry in the world.

--

When I woke up, I was in complete bliss. I was still wrapped up in a pair of strong arms, the steady huffs of breath hitting my hair with every breath he took, and his steady heartbeat soothed me. I stayed where I was, just reveling in the serene moment.

It felt like hours later when Niall finally stirred from his sleep, but I knew that it could have really only been minutes because the sun was now just over the horizon, whereas it was just barely dipping under it when he had awoken.

He shifted groaning slightly in content before he rubbed his eyes with closed fists and yawned this cute adorable little yawn at the same time. I wanted to coo and pinch his cheeks and kiss him and fuck him all at the same time- I didn’t think some of those were the most appropriate at the moment, cough* pinch his cheeks *cough- but I resorted to pecking him lightly and getting out of bed.

I knew what today was. I knew what would happen today, I knew where we were going today- Niall had mentioned it in the bath yesterday that his clan was just a day trip from here- and I knew that all hell would break loose before the sun even set.

I knew that today was judgment day.

I was pretty sure I had already failed, and I hadn’t formally met anyone yet but Niall tries to convince me that it wouldn’t be that bad. He tries to tell me that I’m working myself up, knocking myself down- it’s easier that way, I’m already at my lowest low so they can’t hurt me- I think it’s a protection mechanism. Niall thinks it’s the cowardly way to go about things, he also thinks I’m wrong.

I slinked over to where we had placed our clothes last night, feeling the burn of Niall’s eyes following me. When I turned around, I caught his gaze- loving and soft- and his lips painted a soft smile on the perfect canvas that is his face. I smiled back, rolling my eyes lovingly before slipping on my clothes. When everything was on and secure, I stretched my hands over my head, a cool breeze caressing the little sliver of skin that became exposed when my shirt rode up.

Niall let out a little sound- a small squeak or something- of appreciation, probably due to the view before he himself got up and got dressed. I wouldn’t lie, I did watch him the entire time. I watched as he bent down to get his pants on- his lovely little arse shaking just a bit teasingly- I watched his strong shoulders and the muscles of his upper back flex as he slipped on his black shirt. I watched him bounce around a little ridiculously while trying to slip his boots on while also trying to stay standing. And I watched his fingers run through his blonde hair, combing it to the side and in a perfect little hairdo.

I made sure I pinned my flower back onto my new shirt, and had my necklace tied securely around my neck. When I found that both were done, I smiled to myself and slipped on my own boots.

Niall waited at the door, and I knew he was excited and anxious to get home. I was rather nervous on the other hand, and I was worried that they wouldn’t give me a chance and Niall would realize that he could do so much better. I was terrified that he would be taken away from me because I was mindless before, because I was a good little soldier before.

But Niall’s mood was infectious, spreading through me and everyone else we encountered in the market while we exited Navette. Everyone seemed to brighten up with him around, a smile taking over their features- just another way that Niall made a difference.

I was glad no one noticed me here, glad no one knew who I was. And that was what I was hoping for when we reached the Crimson Clan, but hope really does only get you so far.

We met Louis at the gate we had first entered through the day before, with him was a handful of food for each of us. We quickly ravished the delicious food before we were on our way. I could sense Louis excitement and nervousness, but he couldn’t have felt half as nervous as me. I was practically shitting wooden planks before we were even halfway there. The dragons were flying high in the sky once again, and I heard that they would find their own way home. We would be taking a different route.

With each step we got closer, and with it my nerves increased until we stopped at the foot of a large mountain: Mount Proelium. I was confused, until I saw Niall take out a little dagger and jabbed it into a little opening between two rocks. He twisted, and then the ground shook slightly and an opening was created. He took out the blade, grabbed my hand and led us into the darkness.

---

Ello! How is it going!

I’m going on vacation soon! Yay!

I think it’s funny how you all think I’m going to have a main character die….

What did you think about that bath? (you dirty minded people ;))

Cute Narry moments?

What will happen with Narry when they reach the Clan? (will they be separated etc etc)

What will happen with Harry?

What will happen with Niall?

What will happen with Louis?

Will the clan except the new two?

Is the past going to affect the present and future?

What about that entrance?

Where does it lead?

Enough questions.

Comment what you think about ‘Dark Hearted’ so far?

How do you like this story so far?

Have any of you read ‘This// narry au”?

What are your favorite wattpad narry fics at the moment?

Is anyone reading any of my other stories? If so which ones?

Dedication to:

The commenter with the best dedication question

Or

The commenter that can guess whether I like coke or pepsi better?

5O comments and votes for an update by Monday?

(Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans!)

Xx Val

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 173 49
Cheyenne and Kayla are living their dreams. They are living together in a small flat in the middle of London; both studying what they think is their...
55.1K 538 22
(UPDATE: okay so its one year later and i literally can not go through these with out cringing really hard. i honestly want to delete this and preten...
14.6K 1K 22
[COMPLETED] "Here's to the ones that we got Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everyth...
3.5K 292 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...