Yours

By kimjungkoo97

A dare which change the life Xiao Zhan.. And Wang Yibo will do anything to protect his lover Xiao Zhan... Top... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Wei Ying
Chapter 2 - Always with you
Chapter 3 - Cloud Recess
Chapter 4 - Wangxian
Chapter 5 - Closer
Chapter 6 - Dream
Chapter 7 - Again
Chapter 8 - Lan Zhan
Chapter 9 - Unconditional Love
Chapter 10 - Decision
Chapter 12 - Thousand year love
Chapter 13 - Together
Chapter 14 - Love all night
Chapter 15 - Beast
Chapter 16 - Protect
Chapter 17 - Rescue Part 1
Chapter 18 - Rescue part 2
Epilogue - Yours

Chapter 11 - My Love

5K 344 70
By kimjungkoo97

Zhan POV

White maiden.. I know their history.. But why she wants me.. I know if we both mated then no one can separate us.. I know there is a way to stop her.. But how.. I leaned my head on the desk..

'What are you thinking about zhan..' I looked at huai sang.. I shook my head.. 'Did you know about the party by seniors..'

'I hate parties.. I don't want to go huai sang and even if I want to go Lan zhan won't leave me..' I realised what I said.. 'I-i mean yibo.. You know he is little possessive ..'

'Little..' Huai sang scoffed at me.. 'Yeah little.. That's why he didn't let anyone near you..' Yeah yeah.. Except my friends no one dare to talk to me... They didn't tease me or bully me like before..

'Come on zhan.. I know you hate parties how about me and mianmian visit cloud recess.. I miss A Yuan and Jing yi..' I nodded my head.. 'Okay.. I will talk to yibo first..' He nodded his head.. After the college ends I go to his company.. I know he won't leave me alone and to the party.. Definitely a big no.. But I want to spend time with huai sang too..

'Hey A qing... Where is Lan zhan..' She smiled at me while arranging the files.. 'He is in his cabin..' I nodded my head and ran to his cabin.. I opened the door without knocking.. I saw fei fei and yibo and she is literally leaning on him near the chair... 'Don't you know you should have to knock..' She glared at me.. I bowed to her and about to close the door..

'Baby.. Come in...why are you leaving now..' I smiled and entered into the room.. I sit on the sofa I didn't want to interrupt their meeting.. 'Continue..' He looked at fei fei..

'Yibo.. Why he is here now.. Its an important meeting..' This witch.. Why she is here now.. 'Will you please stay out until the meeting ends..' I scoffed at her..

'I'm sorry I won't disturb.. You can continue.. ' I don't want to leave her with my Lan zhan.. I know she hates me a lot but he is mine I won't let her to touch my man.. I clenched my fist when I saw her too close.. They both were checking something in laptop.. That's it..

'Miss Fei fei can you stop leaning on him..' I said to her.. Both yibo and fei fei looked at me.. 'You are so touchy with my man.. Move..' I saw a small smile on his plumb lips.. This tease..

'Why.. Are you jealous..' She smirked at me.. 'Yeah.. How can I not.. He is my boyfriend.. Move or do you want me to help you.." I glared at him.. I know he is uncomfortable but why he won't say anything to her.. These days he became so flirt, shameless and he always trying to test my patience..

'But zhan yibo is so comfortable.. He didn't say anything..' I bite my lips.. They both continue to do their work in laptop.. I smirked a little then I will make him to push you.. There is a way to communicate with him.. I looked at my paper man which is floating on the air near Lan zhan.. His expression slightly changed when he saw my paper man on his sleeve..

'Lan er gege..' He clenched his fist but his eyes were on laptop.. 'Or should I call Lan zhan.. Prefer one.. How about A Zhan.. Or daddy..' I know you can't resist me little lion.. He moved his gaze from laptop to mine..

'Ah.. Gege.. Its too hot.. Don't you think so...' I unbuttoned my shirt.. 'I want to kiss you so bad.. Don't you want me..' I tried not to laugh too loud when I saw him closing his eyes tightly.. I didn't know at fifteen that its love.. But after I left everyone I love to save the innocent people that's when I realise Lan zhan is my everything.. But everything is changed.. I want to live a happy life with him.. Now I have a second chance in my life.. I don't want to loose this opportunity.. I want to make him happy.. Want to life a happy life like I dreamt..

'Lan Zhan.. Are you ignoring your baby boy.. Just end the meeting.. I want to spend time with you.. Don't you want too..' Let's wait a little.. The meeting will end soon.. I kept my backpack on the sofa and leaves the room without saying anything.. There is a small cafeteria in the floor.. Most of them knows me so they greets me.. I stood near the big glass window looking outside..

Why I'm so upset.. I feel so jealous when someone so close to him.. I pouts and lean on the railing.. Stupid girl..

Yibo POV

This little witch.. She makes my wei ying upset.. 'Serves him Right.. Yibo do you still think he is best for you.. A mere servant son.. That's why his family abandoned him..' I glared at her.. 'He attend his sister's marriage like a guest.. What an unlucky boy.. He loves you because you are rich and hot.. He doesn't have any feelings for you.. He..'

'Fuck off..' She stopped talking and looked at me with wide eyes.. 'One more word about my zhan then I will rip off your head.. Get out..' I closed the laptop and pushed her away from me.. 'He is not a bitch like you.. I know about him.. I know how much he loves me..'

'Y-yibo.. You are swearing.. You know who I am.. Your childhood friend.. He changed you.. You hurt me because of him.. Why?..'

'He is my everything.. I want to slap you so bad but I'm controlling myself now.. I know your father is my uncle's best friend so for him I leave you now..' Suddenly we heard a knock and it's wen qing..

'Wen Qing.. Next meeting arrange it with her father.. I don't want to see her in our company..' I said.. I don't know where is he now.. 'In cafeteria.. Waiting for you..' Wen Qing said..

'I don't want to see her when I return..' Wen qing nodded her head.. I leaves the cabin and went to the cafeteria.. I ignored her screams.. I loosened my tie and saw my wei near the glass window looking outside.. I saw some staffs who were enjoying their little break.. On seeing me they bowed and continued what they are doing.. I nodded my head and stood behind my little bunny.. I sneaked my hands into his small waist and pulled him closer towards me..

'L-lan zhan..' He tried to get away from my grip.. 'T-they will see us.. M-move..'

'Stay..' He stopped struggling but he didn't look at me.. His eyes were on the city.. His shirt is still unbuttoned showing of his chest.. I buttoned up his shirt.. 'I thought you will take long.. Sorry for disturbing your meeting..."

'You are not.. Don't apologise...' I remember what gege said about our marriage.. 'Wei Ying.. Let's go out today..' He looked at me with wide eyes.. 'Like a date..' He asked..

'Mnn..' He smiled at me.. 'But I think you still have work.. I don't want to disturb you..' I rest my head on his shoulder..

'Why did you left me alone.. You know I don't like her.. She is trying to hurt you..' He holds my hand and intertwined our fingers.. 'I know but seeing her so close to you it..' I kissed him on his cheeks.. 'Lan zhan we are still in office.. Why are you so touchy.. What will others think about their CEO being lovey dovey with a boy..'

'I don't care..' I drag him to my cabin.. Others who were present in the cafeteria looked at us with wide eyes but I don't care.. As long as my love is with me I don't care what the others think.. Yeah I'm gay but only for him.. This ethereal boy who stole my stone heart.. Who made me fall in love for him so deep.. Who make me smile with just a simple touch..

'Won't you feel uncomfortable..' My eyes were on the file.. 'I'm too heavy.. I will sit on the sofa..' He tried to get off from my lap..

'You are light as feather.. Don't move..' Until I finish checking the files he played with his mobile.. Everything will be alright by today.. Will he accept my proposal.. I know how much he love me but I don't know what he think about our marriage.. I can defeat thousand spirits at a time but why it is hard to propose to my lover..

I received message from my brother.. I have planned something special.. And my brother and Jiang Cheng  helps me.. I hope he won't reject me.. I closed the file.. Before I plan everything I discuss about it to my uncle and Mr. Jiang..

'I don't know why he always bring trouble.. Both trouble and Wei Wuxian are inseparable..' My uncle sighed..

'But its best for him... We can't let her mate my brother.. And Zhan loves Yibo so much.. They both waited for years..' Jiang Cheng said..

'Uncle.. We know who Wei Wuxian is.. He is not the reason what happened in the past.. And Wangji and Wei Wuxian can't live without each other.. If white maiden mates with wei then no one can save him..' Gege explained..

'It's not that I'm oppose to this marriage you know other clans.. They still have grudge on..'

'Uncle.. I don't care what others think about him.. I lost him once and I still regret for what I have done in the past.. I will protect him.. Mr. Jiang and uncle Give your blessings..' Mr. Jiang pats my shoulder..

'As long as A Xian is happy then I won't oppose it.. But you have to say this decision to wei ying.. You know this life he is younger than you and just now he remembered his past.. He protected our family he sacrificed everything for us I want him to be happy..' Mr. Jiang said.. I know how much he loves and understands my wei.. We all looked at my uncle..

'Its not that I hate him.. He is so loud, talkative and a troublemaker.. He changes the whole cloud recess upside down, breaking many rules..' He looked at me with a small smile.. 'But he is your happiness So I will accept him as my son in law..' I can't believe what I heard.. I bowed to him.. He is going to be mine.. As a Wang.. As a Lan.. As my husband..

'Where are we going..' I snapped out from my thoughts.. 'Ah.. Lan zhan.. What are you thinking about..' I shook my head.. 'So tell me.. Where..'

'Beach..' He nodded his head.. Its nearly night.. 'I didn't see uncle Qiren yesterday.. Sizhui said that he is in meeting..'

'Mnn.. Let's meet him tomorrow.. He is quite busy now..' He nodded his head and leaned on my shoulder.. After a long drive I stopped the car before the beach.. It's dawn.. I holds his hand with mine and lead the way for him..

'I didn't know about this beach and its too long from our city..' He said..

'We are staying here today.. Only us..' His eyes widened when he looked at me.. Woahh my brother really know how to make it romantic.. 'L-lan zhan.. Did you do all these..' I shook my head..

'I-i don't know how to..' Aishh.. Don't be nervous.. 'Your brother and gege helped me.. D-do you like it..'

'I love it.. Thank you..' The cold breeze makes his soft hair playing with air..

We both had a nice dinner enjoying the view.. He loves more spicy food.. I remember what gege told me.. 'Just express your love for him wangji.. I know Wei won't reject you..'

'Lan Zhan.. You are spacing out a lot.. What happened..' I shook my head.. After dinner he took off his shoes and we both walked on the shore.. The cold waves caressed our feet.. Its too chilly but I feel so hot now.. 'Are you sure..' He stood before me holding my hands.. 'Wait here..' After few minutes I came to the shore he smiled when he saw the bunny painted lantern in my hand.. 'Bunny..' I remember about my past..

We both light the lantern.. When it fly higher in the air zhan closed his eyes and started to pray.. Its perfect timing.. When he opened his eyes I snapped my finger.. His smile widened when he saw lots of lanterns before us..

'Wei Ying..' He turned his gaze towards me.. He looks so beautiful.. I holds his hands with mine and kissed him on his forehead..  'Wei Ying.. I have waited for a long to meet you.. Each and every birth I try to find you now you are with me.. The fifteen years old boy who captured this stone heart with his beautiful smile, caring nature and also troublemaker..' He chuckled at me.. 'But I lost you.. I didn't stood by your side..' I placed my finger on his lips.. 'I can't live without you.. You make me happy, you make me smile, you are my everything wei.. I have waited a long enough.. And I don't want to wait anymore.. I don't care what others think about us but wei give me a chance.. I will protect you.. Cherish you and love you more each and everyday..' He covered his mouth with his hands when I kneeled before him with a ring in my hand.. 'Marry me A Ying..'

'I don't want to stay away from you.. Be mine.. I know you are still young to..'

'Yes..' My heart skipped a beat.. 'W-what.. Wei..'

'I said yes..' I chuckled and hugged him so tight.. His head rests on my shoulder and I heard small sobs from him.. My eyes brimmed with happy tears.. I pulled him off and holds his cheeks.. 'I love you..' I wiped the tears..

'I love you too A Ying..' I smashed my lips on his.. There is no space in between us.. The kiss is so promising and also passionate.. He moaned a little when I bite his lower lip.. He stood on his toes wrapping his hands around my shoulder.. I devored his wet cavern while squeezing his waist..

We both break the kiss and linked our forehead.. It still feel like a dream but its not.. At last my love is going to be mine.. I carried him in a bridal style and walked towards the little hut..

I laid him gently on the soft sheets hovering over him.. He holds my collar and pulled me towards him.. I smashed my lips on his kissing him too rough.. He slid his hand into my shirt caressing my abs.. I leave wet kisses on his neck and bite him slightly.. His little moans make me so hard..

'L-lan zhan.. Don't bite too hard..' He tastes good.. Through out the night we share little kisses with lots of love..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 9.7K 47
Every students on their campus hates Xiao Zhan for being an illegitimate son. They bullied him, hurt him and sometimes torturing him! Xiao Zhan admir...
210K 11.2K 41
An unexpected arranged marriage between a billionaire and a college student... He will do anything to protect his love even it's to kill someone who...
357K 15.6K 28
xiaozhan is a normal college student who lives a normal life until he met wangyibo who is a high class murderer which means that he is rich and is re...
46.4K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...