PLAYER

By tsukiwiin

❝ at first i was gonna use you, but now... i really like you. ❞ wherein jimin is being dared to get a nude pi... More

#O.O | introduction.
#O.O5 | prologue.
#O.1 | lunch.
#O.2 | classmates.
#O.3 | chatting.
#O.4 | creep.
#O.5 | ex.
#O.6 | drunk.
#O.7 | nude.
#O.8 | gone.
#O.9 | hurt.
#O.1O | rooftop.
#O.11 | nailing.
#O.12 | clingy.
#O.14 | mummify.
#O.15 | camp.
#O.16 | jealousy.
#O.17 | taehoe.
#O.18 | space.
#O.19 | planning.
#O.2O | heartbroken.
#O.21 | birthday.
#O.22 | confession.
#O.23 | revelation.
#O.24 | helping.
#O.25 | closure.
#O.O5 | epilogue.

#O.13 | confronting.

5.1K 219 64
By tsukiwiin

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

CONFRONTING.
Chapter XIII

"Jimin!!" You screeched before running to Jimin who was in shock.

"Yah, Y/N be quiet.. You—"

"I switched classes!" You said cheerfully. Jimin's jaw drop. You giggled at his reaction before showing him your new schedule. Jimin's eyes scanned through the paper in your hands before his eyes widen as if they were gonna fall out from his face.

"S-So you're in my science class?" Jimin asked hoping this is just a prank.

"Yes!!" You screeched once again. Jimin swear his ears will bleed because of your screeches.

"Yay.." Jimin said in the most laziest voice ever. He gave you a weak smile as he balled his hand and raise his thumb.

|||

As you were listening to the teacher, you couldn't help but notice Jimin at the corner of your eyes. Jimin was kinda at the back but you could still see him.

And you saw, that he was glancing at the girl. Whenever their eyes meet the girl would seductively bit her lips and Jimin will just simply smirk.

Gosh, it made you so uncomfortable.

Was this the reason why he didn't want you in his science class? You secretly look at the girl and Jimin as they were silently flirting.

As the girl shifts in her seat, her eyes landed on you. She caught you. You immediately averted your gaze and look back at the teacher. The girl smirks as she turn back to face the teacher.

|||

After science class you went to the canteen, where you were greeted by Taehyung who had a big smile on his face. His smile immediately drops when he saw your unhappy face.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked. You shook your head and shrug every feeling you had off your shoulders. You gave Taehyung a small smile and say, "It's nothing, I'm just hungry."

Taehyung looked at you from head to toe with a questioning look. "Hoseok is grabbing us some food, so we could go and find a seat." You gave Taehyung another small smile making Taehyung so suspicious.

What the hell did Jimin do this time?

Taehyung thought as the two of you walk to a vacant table. Once the two of you sat down Taehyung placed his elbow on the table as he rested his chin on his palm. With the cutest puppy eyes he could ever do, he asked cutely, "Please tell me what's wrong.."

You smile at Taehyung's efforts to make you smile. You sighed before saying, "I caught Jimin flirting with a girl today..." You fiddle with your fingers as you look down, not wanting to see Taehyung get angry.

"I knew it!" Taehyung said. "Jimin always made you this sad and I'm ready to punch him in the face because of this."

"It's not Jimin's fault." You said in a low voice. Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

"The girl was the one flirting with Jimin." You said once again in a low voice.

"But what the hell was Jimin doing?!" Taehyung raised his voice, but it wasn't that loud for the other students to hear.

"He was smirking as she flirt with him." You said in a quiet voice, so Taehyung's temper won't explode, but he still heard. He balled his hand into a fist as he hit the table to release his anger.

A loud thud was heard by everyone in the canteen. Their eyes fall on you and Taehyung and after 0.5 seconds they went back to do what they were doing.

"Where's the girl?" Taehyung asked as he gritted his teeth. "I'll shove my foot up her ass."

You giggled before you stood up and scanned the canteen. But to your dismay she wasn't their. You sat back down and pout. "I guess she's not around." You said in a sad tone. "But don't worry I'll just talk to her later after school."

"Wait." Taehyung said as he stopped. "Where's Jimin?"

You got a little worry and for some reason thought what Taehyung was thinking. You looked around but, he wasn't in the canteen as well. You began to get nervous as you face Taehyung.

"He's not here.." You said in a low voice.

"Well, that looks like trouble."

|||

"Eunji!" Jimin called out as he ran towards the girl.

She halt her steps and turns to Jimin. "Oh? Look who's crawling back.."

Jimin chuckled. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I heard you like me and I thought..." Eunji trailed off as she slowly walks towards Jimin. "We're gonna be the best couple in the school."

Eunji closed the space between them and their faces were an inch before their faces hit each other. "But.. Looks like you already got an easy to get girl and already moved on from me.."

"You underestimated me.." Jimin trailed off. "But you'll always be in my heart baby.." Jimin whispered as he slowly leans forward to kiss her but then,

"Jimin!" Jungkook saw the two and immediately scrunched his face. "Eww, what the fuck? Get a room, or at least a classroom."

Eunji smirked as Jimin look at Jungkook with an annoyed look. "Well, Jungkook, please tell your friend, to keep his hands on one girl. Because the other girl doesn't want to share with another." And with that Eunji walked away purposely bumping her hand with Jimin's.

Jimin smirk as Eunji left. He faced Jungkook with the most satisfied look on his face. "Jungkook, I think our plan is working."

|||

After school, you did what you said. Confront the girl who flirted with Jimin. While walking outside you saw her and immediately ran to her. Once you were behind her, you tapped her shoulder.

She turns to you with her brows raised. "Umm, hey.. I just wanna ask, do you like Jimin?" You asked.

She snorted. "If I said I do, what will you do about it?"

You were caught off guard by her question. What will you do? I mean you're not that strong and didn't want any trouble at all. After not saying anything and just standing there what seems like forever, she snickered.

"That's what I thought." She walked away and you were standing still with the biggest revelation ever,

She did like Jimin.

———•———

Hello everyone!!
I'm sorry if I haven't updated for
A WHILE

I've been really busy with my studies and it's my first time in a while to write again so this chapter might be crappy.

But it's the best one I could come up with
I'm still trying to remember the plot of this😅😬

(Sorry)

Btw, what is your opinion on BTS' ON & NCT 127's Kick It?

For me, ON is officially my new favorite title track from BTS.
Jungkook at the bridge is a big chef's kiss👌

For Kick It, I love it so much, it's so addicting.
I'm glad Johnny had good and decent lines🤧
Also the amount of skin seen in that mv was so much, it killed me🤕
It would've been great if winwin was there cuz he would fit the concept so perfectly😔

Also what's your favorite b sides for the two albums? Mine is..

For map of the soul 7, black swan (if it's even a b side), filter, louder than bombs, and ego.

For neo zone, elevator, boom, Pandora's box, and sit down

Anyway, I hope you're not pissed with me

I still love you all🥺🌺
(even though you guys probably hate me for taking a month to finish this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 4.4K 75
SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook) who live under one roof and cherish the...
8.1K 146 26
BTS oneshots - fluff/cute/loving just another compilation of bts oneshots, follow me for updates on my ff series love you guys : ) DM me for any idea...
193K 6.9K 38
'who do you think you are huh? ' 'Jimin...I was-' 'shut up your f*cking mouth . Don't interfere in my matters'. 'l am sorry y/n ah. I was in a bad m...
19.3K 205 13
BTS 16/21+ ff created for my lovely and holy ARMY'S 💜🤗 Enjoy while reading 🐻 Have a nice day/night 🌅🌌