Samantha Swan 🦋 •Twilight •

Od BlasianCHUU

Older sister Of Bella Swan , What if Bella never spoke about her older Sister Sam Because it was a Touchy Sub... VĂ­ce

•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
•34
•35
•36
•37
•38
•39
•40
New Book out!
REWRITTING ENDING !

•25

1.9K 50 19
Od BlasianCHUU

3rd Person

Samantha slapped Bella extreme hard in the face, you could hear Gasps from Esme, Alice and others.

Bella Could actually feel the sting and small crack on her cheek as she held her face with anger.

"How fucking dare you ! I tried to forgive you and your Delusional hating mother but all of long you been playing the two faced shit again ! I brought my children around you I cared for your whore of a daughter I cared for everyone but you tell me that MY HUSBAND IS MATED TO YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER!"

Bella nose flared a bit "Fuck you Samantha you always never doing anything wrong in your eyes ! Jacob was made to be with my family HE WAS MADE TO BE THERE FOR ME HE BELONG TO MY DAUGHTER YES I KNEW! I knew Jacob and Ness was together an engaged but I didn't know she was pregnant! And don't you fucking dare talk about my mother that way when yours been missing half of your life!"

Samantha squint her eyes before throwing her self at her "YOU BITCH!" The sisters faught as everyone yelled for them to stop.

Edward didn't mind the fight because he knew he'll always side with Bella is loving wife and of course his daughter She was everything to him he would do anything to protect his family.

————-
Everyone was surprised of the strength Of Samantha they thought she was just human

(sorry if I forget if she told them something about her self I don't remember just go with the flow please)

"Edward! Stop them now!" Esme yelled Edward shook his head.

Til he seen Samantha eyes turned Fire Red he was going to stop them when Billie jumped in front of him.

"No! ITS YOUR FAMILY FAULT THAT OUR FAMILY IS FALLING APART!"

"Billie get out of the way!" Rose Yelled stepping forward if Edward tried anything on her God daughter.

"Edward don't you touch her or else I won't have a choice but to jump in to she's my god daughter!" Emmett walked beside Rose.

Leah ran to the scene in Wolf form with The pack behind her. She seen Billie standing in front of Edward with a angry expression.

She quickly ran in front of Billie slightly but soft push Billie away.

"LEAH!" Leah heard sam voice in her head she ignored him not taking her eyes off Edward.

Esme shook her head at everyone worried Samantha and Bella fighting breaking trees throwing each other and Billie, Leah and Edward staring at each with fight in them.

Everything was falling apart.

But things got worst when Jacob showed up with Renesmee.

"MOM! Aunt SAMMY! Please!"

They didn't stop but the others looked at her especially Hailey. Holly started to cry seeing her dad and cousin show up together she shook her head running back to the car.

Hailey watched her sister cry running away. "Really !? Really dad you brought the family whore to the action you must want her to get hurt" Hailey snapped suddenly feeling extra hot.

"Hailey honey please I'm sorry but you have to understand!"

"Understand what dad that you been lying and cheating on our family for years I wish you wasn't my father I hate you and that bitch behind you!"

"Hailey don't be mad at your fath-"

"Fuck you! You don't have a say so in this our family and friends are fight because of you and this asshole!!" Hailey walked foward but Emmett grabbed her.

"Let me go now!!" Emmett kept a tight grip on her she was strong too but he was stronger.

"Calm down Hailey" Esme spoke she was waiting for Carlisle to come back home Everything was too much.

Ness gripped to the back of Jacob shirt for comfort. Til she felt a tight tug on her hair she screamed.

As Holly pulled her hair trying to hit her in the face Jacob yelled hat his daughter as Alice and jasper tried to pull her off but Holly had an amazing grip on her hair.

The wolf clan watched as thing unfolded.

Edward pushed leashed hard that she flew into billie making Billie fly into a near by tree.

He ran speed to his daughter shoving Jacob making him phase but before he could jump in front of Edward leah tackled him down

Growling Edward kicked Leah high in the air.

Rose was highly pissed "hold Hailey please" she spoke running to Billie "oh my gosh Billie your bleeding"

Samantha stopped mid fight staring at her kids and everything that was going down. Bella got a hit in from Samantha being distracted.

It made her gain reality look back at Bella she gripped Bella's hair punching her in the face repeatedly. Yells and screaming, growling and things breaking could be heard everywhere.

Samantha worried for her kids. She could feel their pain it hurt her heart.

Samantha Shoved Bella throwing her into a tree before throw a fire ball which Bella swerved quickly.

Samantha turned running towards Billie bending down she was bloody and hot. "It's ok babe mommy's here" Billie vision was in and out.

Then suddenly Billie started screaming as you can hear her bones pop she jumped up mid air phasing into the most beautiful wolf ever. My eyes widen she had a glowing red eye and one Glowing blue eye half Snow White fur and half Black fur.

A blue hue of light radiated around her like a bubble.

I looked up at my daughter wolf as he was huge bigger than sam's

Billie shook her fur as I stared with widen eyes she roared so loud it sounded like a giant beast

Everyone stopped except my other two daughters they began to shift also gasp filled the air as my mouth was stuck open.

Hailey phased into a Greyish white black wolf with pink glowing strips and glowing pink eyes I couldn't keep my eyes off my girls.

Holly looked just like Hailey but she had blue stripes and glowing blue eyes.

I shook my head "this wasn't supposed to happen yet! Sam! Please!" He looked at me shaking his wolf head bowing to the girls the others did too.

Did this mean my girls are above them all. Did I have special shapeshifting hybrid Kids.

PokraÄŤovat ve ÄŤtenĂ­

Mohlo by se ti lĂ­bit

322K 7.6K 29
'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' Violet Belle Swan's, sister to Isabella...
147K 3.3K 20
Being Bella swans sister and having an mental illness that deems Athena 'crazy' isn't a good combination But when she moves to forks and meets a fam...
140K 3.9K 61
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...
35K 1.1K 12
Olivia Deven Swan. Bella Swans older twin sister. She's completely oblivious to the supernatural world around her, though she never liked her siste...