mattia polibio: my boy

By brachyura_gen

y/n x mattia polibio ⚠️warning⚠️ smut, abuse, sexual abuse, drug abuse. and NO mattia isn't the abusive boyf... More

NJ
sunday
hell
jenna
boba date?
mattias pov
fairgrounds
pendejos
lovely
about time
bitter sweet
official
valentines
mattia's pov
close
goof
satisfied
love
jealousy
talking bodies
weird
you and me
fun
new experiences
feelings
family dinner
interruptions
fights
date night
PITSTOP
only girl in the world
perfect
michael
day 1
day 2
"grocery run"
day 3
day before
hotel check
alone together
fun day
make up
back home
trust
unexpected
before the party
PITSTOP
shit goes down pt.1
shit goes down pt.2
calm in the storm
mattia's pov
face your demons
new bestfriend
for love
mattia's pov
giving up hope
try
savior
hurt
sum different
not myself
all time low
back to skool
heaven or hell?
lifeless
back to you
regret in your tears
back again
decisions
mattia's mind
y/n's mind
transparent
speak
therapy
step one
mattia's pov's
unexpected visitor
departure
dinner
mi amor
bonding
in your arms
our story
PSA

struggles

13.1K 169 294
By brachyura_gen

it was a monday and you felt lazy as fuck. so you threw this outfit on:

dad: hurry up and eat your guys's breakfast!
y/s/n: om troyn

your brother said mouth half full.

y/n: i'm done

you said grabbing your backpack and racing to the car

y/s/n: IM DONE

he raced after you. you hopped in the car and your dad began driving.

y/n: bye dad bye y/s/n
dad: bye
y/s/n: byee

you saw the boys at the usual spot.

y/n: hi guys

they all greeted you back

mattia: oh! y/n i have some good news
y/n: huh

he grabbed your arm and took you away from the boys. you looked back at them in confusion. they all mischievously smiled at you. roshuan pretended to fuck the air. you mouthed a "what the fuck".

mattia: one of my dads friends got 2 tickets for free reservations at a hotel but something happened and he couldn't go. so he gave it to my dad. but my mom and dad can't take it because they have to work and already took some days off for the hotel they went to with your parents. and i don't think your parents can take it, and it expires soon, so.....
y/n: sooo it can be ours ???

you said excitingly. that actually sounded like it'd be super fun.

mattia: yupp. as long as your parents are ok with it. mine are but they said as long as yours are.

instant sadness hit you. you knew your parents didn't trust you and were a little strict. you let your hopes up just to be faced with rejection. mattia noticed the sadness on your face.

mattia: you ok babe?
y/n: mmm yeah. i'll ask.
mattia: ok. tell me what they say.
y/n: haha yeah

the bell rang for first period.

alejandro: soooo you excited?
alvaro: TO FUCK ?!
alejandro: shut the fuck up (this is the part he says the n word because let's face it, they all say the n word)
y/n: ew be quiet
alvaro: no you
y/n: so immature
alejandro: i know right alvaro is such a little kid.

alvaro flipped you guys off and left for class. alejandro laughed and so did you. mattia wrapped his arms around your shoulders and walked with you to class.

y/n: you payed for the groceries right?

you asked clicking your pen.

mattia: i thought you did

you let out an exaggerated sigh.

y/n: mattiaaaa
mattia: what? it's not like we actually own this life
y/n: ok but we actually own this grade so
mattia: HA. good one.

you rolled your eyes and separated the fake money you guys owned.

the bell eventually rang and mattia walked you to second period. he hugged you and kissed your head. for the rest of the day you were wondering how you should ask your parents.

"hey mom, dad. can i stay at a hotel with mattia for a weekend?"

nah.... no. too straight forward.

"hey mom and dad, so there's this hotel mattia's parents got tickets to but can't go and you guys can't too right? because of work so i was wondering if -"

nah.... i have to ask if they're able to go first. after school you and mattia walked home. he used his pointer finger to turn your head towards him. you stared into his eyes, him staring back.

mattia: you good? it seems as if something's bothering you.

you never liked talking about the situation with your parents. it was just straight up embarrassing.

y/n: yeah i'm good. you good?
mattia: yeah. i'm doing great. you sure?
y/n: mmmmhm. yup.

he looked at you suspiciously.

mattia: you're lying. somethings up. what is it?

you hated how he knew you like that. he knew when you were lying, when you weren't.

y/n: ughhh it just-
mattia: wait hold up. let me guess, your parents?
y/n: haha. yeah. how'd you know?
mattia: when i told you to ask your parents your face immediately dropped

you stared into the space before you, continuing to walk. your eyebrows furrowed. you hated when other people who's parents let them do something know that yours wouldn't. it was just plain out embarrassing.

y/n: yeah.....
mattia: it's fine though baby, just ask and if they say no then oh well.

you got even more embarrassed. you sighed, kicking a rock.

y/n: yeah i guess

mattia side hugged you. you hugged back. you unlocked the door to your house and mattia followed. you guys went upstairs. your guys's backpacks sat in the corner of your room. you turned on some music and sat down on your bed, mood ruined.

mattia: don't be sad baby

he said frowning, sitting down next to you. he hugged you and pulled you down onto the bed, cuddling with you.

y/n: i hate this

he wrapped his leg around yours.

mattia: well what if they say yes?

you hugged him. him being there with you just made you feel better.

y/n: i don't know. i don't want to get my hopes
up. your parents trust you wayyy more than mine do. and don't you go to tiktok events with your friends and stay in hotels all the time?
mattia: oh, yeah. but yeah, i get you. i mean, we're literally almost seniors. basically college freshmen. use that as an argument if they say no.
y/n: haha, ok. do you plan to go to college?

you and mattia laid in your bed, enjoying the music and each other's company. he eventually went home before your guys's families came home.

your parents got home and you were anxious. you were scared to ask. you decided to ask at dinner.

y/n: so... mom, dad.
mom: you know what?

oh great. what were you going to be lectured about now? you didn't even do anything!

your mom and dad looked at each other and their faces twisted with thought.

dad: why not?

💭 what 💭

y/n: huh
mom: mattia's parents already told us about it.

💭 omg WHAT! this just made things 100% more easier! at least you didn't have to ask yourself and be faced with rejection through first person! wait, they said yes 💭

y/n: wait, really?
mom: we like mattia, and we know his parents. and we're slowly beginning to trust you more.

this is so weird.

y/n: wow, thanks

you guys talked more about it, planning and allat. after dinner you guys went to bed getting ready for the next day. you decided to text mattia the great news. you walked into your room and looked at your window that you forgot to close. you saw mattia with a towel wrapped around his waist, on his phone. you walked over to your windows.

y/n: pssstttt, mattia

he looked up at you and smiled. he put his phone down and walked over to you.

mattia: oh hey y/n. how'd it go?
y/n: how come you didn't tell me your parents told mine already? would've been wayyy less stressful on my part.
mattia: wait what
y/n: you didn't know?
mattia: umm no, what happened?

you told him what happened and how they said they were ok with it. he looked genuinely happy.

mattia: it's gonna be so much funnn. there's a pool, hot tub, and everything.
y/n: i just can't believe they actually said yes. thanks to your parents of course.
mattia: i can't wait.
y/n: me too. just a few more days yeah?
mattia: yes ma'am. we should get some sleep though. it's getting late.
y/n: you right. goodnight. love you.
mattia: i love you THREE THOUSAND

you laughed. you both closed your windows smiling at each other. you flopped onto your bed, happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 263 25
𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀/𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁𝘀/𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴/𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀/𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗲𝗰𝘁.
138K 2.5K 20
COMPLETED ✨ If you like Mafias, gangs , sex , Money, mattia , drugs , strippers & the rest of the NJ boyz I highly suggest reading this 🖤
7.9K 189 24
Bitch read this!
5.5K 80 22
MATTIA POLIBIO FANFIC. 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗉𝗌 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌.