Forest Sister

elfwitchof221B

A female elf joins Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas and Gandalf at the Fangorn Forest. She hates Legolas more than any... Еще

I Will Go With You
Edoras
I Release You From The Spell
Past
One More Reason
Journey To Helm's Deep
Nothing To Lose
Small But A Great Cost Paid Battle
Helm's Deep And A Friend From Rohan
Friend? No, Friend 's'
Mission Suicide
Preparing For The Battle
battle at helm's deep
end of the battle
the truth
500 years ago
decision
back to Edoras
the palantir
a light in the dark
Untitled
off you go
crying out loud
and Rohan will answer
the road to the Dimholt = the road to the dead humans
The dead and more
on the boat to Gondor
Legolas is leveled up
War
Thank You
Chapter 31
I Love You
Another Suicide Mission
To the Black Gate We Go
We go to kick Sauron's ass
The end of all things
Getting ready for the coronation
The coronation
Thank you
Mirkwood
Thranduil
Thranduil 2
I will stay with you
Partings
Epilogue
Author's Note

Into the woods

664 15 4
elfwitchof221B

 After the coronation, everyone went their own way. The Fellowship of the Ring was no more. The hobbits returned to the shire, and I promised a visit. Aragorn became the King of Gondor and ruled until the end of his days. As for Gimli and Legolas? Well, let's just say that they had a splendid time visiting Fangorn Forest once more.

"Curse these roots that pop up from the ground!" Gimli grunted as he tripped over a tree root for the third time. Legolas held out a hand only to be ignored by Gimli.

"Watch your tongue, Gimli. They can hear you," I said smirking, as Gimli dusted off some dirt from his clothes.

"Of course they can. Trees. Who imagined they would have ears and eyes?" Gimli grumbled. Legolas and I let out a small chuckle at his comment.

We were having a, let's say, a little tour around the Fangorn. I showed them the Ent Water River (Gimli nearly drank a full litre and me and Legolas watched in horror as he became the tallest dwarf ever), the place where I used to sleep (the leaf bed I had made was still there), and the Heart of the Forest, where the majority of the Ents now dwelled. It took us a while to find that place, but we managed it with a lot of grumbling and complaining from the dwarf.

"Taurieth... You... have returned," Treebeard said, appearing behind the trees.

"Good to see you, Treebeard," I said, smiling. "This is Legolas and Gimli. You might have heard of them."

Treebeard stared at them with a gaze so long and intense that I thought he was going to do something bad to them. Luckily, he didn't.

"Ahhhhh. The dwarf... and... the elf. We don't see... many dwarves here. Tell me, what... are you doing... in the Forest, Master... Gimli?"

"Well, my dear fellow, I have come to wonder at the sights of your magnificent forest!" Gimli answered as politely as he can with a 14 feet (A.N: 4.5 meters) tall tree staring down at him.

"Is... that so? Well then, I hope... you enjoy your stay," Treebeard said. "What... business.. does the Prince of Mirkwood... have in this humble... forest?"

"Same as my friend, Gimli," Legolas answered.

"Hmmmmm.... Very well. Taurieth, it's been... wonderful seeing you again... Now... I must go... to visit... Rowan," Treebeard spoke, slowly turning away from us.

"Have a nice day!" I shouted. Treebeard made a low hmm sound and disappeared between the trees.

"Let's get out of this creepy old forest now, shall we?" Gimli grumbled when he was sure he couldn't see any more of talking trees.

"As you wish, Master Dwarf," I laughed as I lead the way. We walked for a good while until Gimli was left with nothing more than his complains and curses towards my beloved Fangorn Forest. I was eager to get him out quickly, or my home would have nothing but squirrel poops caused by an angry dwarf's curse.

"Where are we going next?" Legolas asked as we came closer to the edge of the forest. I remained silent and just smiled. Soon, we were out of the Fangorn Forest and was staring at a great river flowing some distance away. Being elves, Legolas and I could see far beyond, where a new forest lied waiting for us.

"That can't be-" Legolas started.

"Mirkwood? It is," I finished.

"Mirkwood? Oh, for Durin's sake, not another forest!" Gimli complained. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

86.9K 2.4K 39
Elarinya, a woman with an elvish name, was one of the many terribly affected by the War of the Ring. Even though Sauron was defeated, evil still lurk...
14.1K 168 26
What if Aragorn had a longer life? What if he was already married to Arwen? What if they had a daughter? What if she joined the fellowship and fell i...
26.1K 537 25
Y/N Y/L/N is an 19 year old outgoing , funny , smart , pretty girl. She of course loves the lord of the rings and the hobbit movies and books thanks...
27.2K 847 79
shes a pirate elf and hes an elf prince, what a pair right? legolas and maeral have been childhood best friends ever since they were pretty much 6...