The Pastel And The Jock

By the_emo_muffin

Todoroki Shoto is a adorable pastel boy. He also super smart and gay. He has a crush on the schools quarterba... More

Intoduction!
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”พ๐•’๐•ž๐•–
โ’ธโ“กโ“โ“ฉโ“จ โ’ธโ“—โ“”โ“”โ“ก โ’ผโ“˜โ“กโ“›โ“ข
โ‚ฎโฑงษ† โ‚ฃล‚โฑคโ‚ดโ‚ฎ "ล‚ โฑ ร˜Vษ† ษŽร˜ษ„"
fแŽพแŽพแ†bแŽชแžแž fแŽฅแŽถhแ†
Todorokis Birthday Special
๐•พ๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘
(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ Protecting My Baby โ™ฅ
Otay so question
แดตแต—'หข แดผแตแตƒสธ แดธแต’แต›แต‰
๐•ป๐•ฏ-๐•ฎ๐–†๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐ต๐’ถ๐“€๐“Š๐‘”๐ŸŒž'๐“ˆ ๐‘€๐Ÿช๐“‚ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿ’
SUP YALL
One Last thing before the update.
Hey....
Pฬ‘ฬˆhฬ‘ฬˆoฬ‘ฬˆtฬ‘ฬˆoฬ‘ฬˆsฬ‘ฬˆhฬ‘ฬˆoฬ‘ฬˆpฬ‘ฬˆ Hฬ‘ฬˆoฬ‘ฬˆrฬ‘ฬˆrฬ‘ฬˆoฬ‘ฬˆrฬ‘ฬˆsฬ‘ฬˆ
Nฬธiฬธgฬธhฬธtฬธmฬธaฬธrฬธeฬธsฬธ aฬธnฬธdฬธ Cฬธuฬธdฬธdฬธlฬธeฬธsฬธ

๐“’๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“น-๐““๐“ช๐“ญ

2.1K 68 29
By the_emo_muffin

Todoroki's POV
Katsuki finally ivited me ve to hs home. He was worried about hoe his mom and Masaru, his step-dad, were going to react to his relationshi as well as sexuality. Katsuki said he really didn't know his biological father on the account he left when Kat was really young. 

I hear the door to his bedroom open. I turn to see Katsuki with noting on but a towel on that was losely wrapped around his waist. I could see his muscular body, perfect v-line, and o-so perfect buldge. I continue to watch him up and down, "like what you see, Kitten"

I gulp at the sudden nickname but nod quickly. He makes his way over to the bed where I'm sitting. I smirk knowing what he wanted. He undid the towel, leaving him completely exposed. My eyes widen at my hunk of a boyfriend was packin'. I lean down bringing my hand up to his - "HEY KATSUKI YOU HERE?!?!"

His door bursts open but as quickly shut after witnessing what they just witnessed. Katsuki sighs, "that killed the mood for me."

I nod quickly not feeling like t as well. He starts to throw his boxers, basketball shorts, and his slides on before grabbing my hand, leading me out the door. 

We reach downstairs and I see a brown-haired male sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. Katsu clears his throat. The male turns, "look I'm sorry, Katsuki. I didn't mean to walk in on you and your girlfriend?"

"No Masaru, he's my boyfriend. That's  a male."

His stepdad smiles, "I'm okay with it. I can't speak about your mother though. Please keep track of the time next time or war me someones here."

-Next-Day At School-

Midoriya and I  were sitting with Bakugou's team, well all except Mineta. Kami smirks as Midoriya lays his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, "yo! Baku-bro, you hit that yet?"

"Yeah, did you?" His teammate with silverish hair asks. 

"No," Kat replies frustrated, "my step-dad totally cock-blocked me!"

My face goes a deep red and I hide my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
153K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...