Khole Kardashian's long lost...

By evien193

Says it all in the title More

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Part 6
Seven
Eight
Nine
11
12

Ten

1K 11 2
By evien193

Kali PoV

Sydney and I began to walk downstairs resting my mom and my aunts at the bottom. I smile happily as Sydney smiled a nervous smile. They smiled back as we walked into the car.

Kendall: "so , how long have you guys been together?"

Me: "since we were thirteen"
I smile and grab syds hand

Kendall: " wow that is really cute"

Me: " are you dating anyone?"

Kendall: "no , I was dating Harry styles but that didn't work out"

Me: " oh , sorry"

Kendall: "it is fine, anyway , what phone do u want?"

Kylie: "you have to get the newest one"

Me: "umm I don't know I mean I don't need the new phone and I want syd to get something to"

Sydney: " no babe it's fine baby really , you get what you want"

Kendall: "we can get syd a phone as well she is basically family now"

Sydney: "but.."

Mom: " no buts , you have stole my daughters heart"

Kylie and Kendall: " aww that is so cute"

Mom: " I think we are here. Now Kali , Sydney the paparazzi are vicious. Kali hold on to me , syd hold on to kali and Sydney hold on to ken"

We both nod our head and get out the . As soon as we get out , we hold onto everyone we were a signed to. The paparazzi were shouting some stupid stuff like:

Who this bitch

Are they models

Are they homeless

They are so weird. We walk into the mall and everyone has there phone out recording us. I can't wait till their is over

Sorry I have not updated recently, I have been very busy and need to do stuff , hope have more stuff for you lot soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.2K 10
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...
303K 7.5K 109
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
931K 21.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1M 52.8K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...