One

Kali and her secret girlfriend Sydney was walking home from school as they both live together , by live together I don't mean happily ever after , I mean the orphanage. "Babe, when we get there I have to see miss jones about something" kali  says as her girlfriend shared a worrying look. "What about ?" Sydney asked. "I don't know,something about my birth parents , I think" kali states.
They soon arrive 'home'. Sydney kisses kali before they walk in, "see you after I have done my homework and when you have finished talking to miss jones" Sydney then leaves. Kali walks in to miss jones office, "what's up?"kali says as miss jones is marking papers. "Kali you biological parent have been in touch and they want you back", Kali's heart sunk in to her chest , " you mom wants to meet you at 6 tonight" Kali was shocked, ran upstairs not to her room ,to Sydney's.
"Hey hey , what wrong? Why are you crying?" Sydney says stringing a thousand questions at once on her. "My mom wants to see me ... today" , Sydney was just as shocked as Kali.
Sydney finally convinced her to meet her and I soon became 5:30 , kali was wear this :

Kali was in Sydney's room mentally preparing herself for what was going to happen, until she heard a knock a the door

Kali was in Sydney's room mentally preparing herself for what was going to happen, until she heard a knock a the door. She was here...
Sydney gave her a kiss and Kali walked down the stair , her nerves were everywhere. She walked in to miss jones office and was shell shock at who was in-front of her ...