The Only One - Larry Stylinson

By stylinperf

Cliché, cute, sweet, and stuff. But not every moment is meant to be lived in fluff. © stylinperf, 2015. All... More

The Only One | Larry Stylinson
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Fourteen -

5.3K 135 154
By stylinperf

14

~

Last chapter :(

~

Harry rushed into the school and noticed only very few people were still in the hallways. His alarm hadn't gone off this morning, so he woke up later than usual. He sighed because not only was he late, but his plan would have to happen later. He continued rushing and ran to his first class of the day.

-

Louis threw his bag on the lunch table and took a seat. Adee looked up at him and noticed the bags around his eyes and how exhausted he looked.

"How are you?"

"Hmm?" Louis looked up, barely able to keep his eyes open. "Oh, fine."

"Really?"

"M-yeah, just," Louis yawed, "Just tired, haven't been able to get much sleep."

"I can tell."

Louis didn't reply. He just rubbed his temples in attempt to try and sooth at least a bit of the pain from his headache.

"Louis! What's up my man." Niall exclaimed as he approached the table.

"Nothing, as always." He replied, in a monotone voice.

"Want to go get some food?" They asked him.

"No, not hungry."

"You never get lunch anymore, you have to eat Louis.."

"Yeah, you need food, and you need to--"

"Need to what? Need to get on with my life? Yeah, you think I don't know that? I do, it's just hard okay. I'd appreciate it if you guys would let me build myself up at my own pace. If you guys don't like me acting this way, I can go."

"No, take your time, we're just worried. Not just us, the rest of the group too. Sure they're not as close to you as us, but they noticed the sudden change in attitude and everything, and we all want to help out in any way we can."

"Look, I know this sounds bitchy, but I just need my time and space, that's all. Thanks for being worried, but I just.." His eyes began to tear up, "Fuck. I just.. I don't know what I need, but this is why I don't like talking about it." He forcefully wiped away his tears and tried to compose himself.

"Hey Louis, it's okay, we understand, we won't bug you about it anymore, we just want to see you up and running again, but it's okay, take your time. You sure you don't want lunch?"

"I'm sure, just get me a water or something, will ya?"

"Sure thing."

Niall and Adee got up to get in the lunch line. Louis took his phone out of his pocket and began to play a game. The rest of the table was actually worried about him, but they didn't really bug him about it, they weren't quite sure how to approach him without making things awkward.

A few minutes later, he got up to go to the bathroom. He continued to play on his phone as he made his way to the nearest bathroom. Since he wasn't looking where he was going he crashed into someone, but he didn't get a chance to see who he bumped into because they dragged him into a room.

Normally he would react and punch whoever was dragging him, but his energy was so drained he just let himself. The person closed the door and kept the room dark. Before he even tried to speak up, a pair of lips were forced onto his.

He was about to push whoever it was away, but he instantly recognized the soft lips who kissed him with a passion that was making him melt.

When the kiss broke, Louis looked around for the light switch.

As he found the switch, the other person's hand found it too. They switched on the light and were faced by one another.

"Harry." Louis whispered before pulling the younger boy into his arms and squeezing him, afraid to let him go.

"Hi Louis." Harry smiled at him when they pulled away.

"I-I don't understand.."

"I got your letter."

"Just now?"

"No, yesterday. Express mail wasn't running like it should have."

"Oh, um--"

"I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?" Louis asked surprised.

"Yeah, I am. For not letting you explain and for being so stubborn and.. just for letting this go on for this long when I could have been in your arms this whole time."

Louis kissed him then said, "I'm so sorry babe."

"What for? You didn't do anything."

"Just for making you think I would cheat on you. Even if I didn't do anything I know I still hurt you and I'm just sorry."

"It's okay Louis."

"Harry.. You really are the only person who has ever made me feel this way. I mean sure there was John, but it was never to this extent, this love that I feel right here." Louis brought Harry's hand up to his chest and placed it over his heart. "But that's why I cheated on him, I was just so afraid to love someone after that girl. With you though, it was so different. I felt safe, like I knew that with you it'd be different from the start. I felt welcomed and like it was okay to open up and love you, and it was. I'm so sorry for all the pain."

Louis pulled Harry closer and kissed him. It was a different kiss, an eager but passionate one, to show him just how much he really did love him. He kept their foreheads pressed together and whispered to him.

"I love you."

It made Harry's whole body crawl with chills, and all his insides burn with a tingle. But he did not hesitate for one second to say "I love you" back, and to reconnect their lips.

In that moment, they could swear to you they heard fireworks going off somewhere in the distance. Louis pushed Harry against the wall and they stayed in their closet for a good 5 minutes catching up.. with their lips of course.

When they walked back to the cafeteria, as soon as Adee and Niall saw them walk in hand in hand, they stood up and cheered. The others at the table smiled and laughed, and some clapped along, but some around the cafeteria looked at them funny, not quite understanding what the commotion was about.

"Oh it's so good to see you back!" Niall rushed to Harry and gave him a tight hug.

Louis looked at them confused and chuckled.

"What?" Niall said, "Oh come on, we all know that if it weren't for him you'd be Mr. Mopey all the way through graduation."

Louis laughed again and shook his head.

"It's good to have you back and smiling." Adee said to him.

"It's good to feel like this, thanks man."

They all sat down and talked. Well it was mostly Adee and Niall asking them questions, Niall doing most of the asking of course. But they didn't mind talking about anything, because they were back and stronger than ever.

-

Fast forward to prom.

Senior year was going by pretty quick for Louis, and he wasn't too sure if he liked it or not.

At first, that was all he could think about. Leaving high school was his priority, but now that finishing high school meant leaving Harry behind, well, he wasn't too fond of the idea.

Louis wanted to make it special, so he planned out a cute way to ask Harry to prom.

They were at a basketball game one day, and Louis told Harry he had to go to the bathroom. Of course at the time he had no idea what was coming. Harry was just sitting on the bleachers next to some of Louis' buddies when the buzzer buzzed and the cheerleaders came out. Harry wasn't really playing attention but once he noticed they were spelling his name, he had no other place to focus on.

"Give me an H! Give me an A! Give me an R! And another R! Give me a Y! What does that spell? Harry!"

Harry looked up and saw all the cheerleaders line up and pose as Louis came out with a microphone in his hand.

"Thank you to our cheerleaders for that mini cheer. Well as you all know prom is just around the corner!" The crowd cheered as Louis talked. "And I'm not much of a creative person but with the help of a few friends of mine I came up with this, so here goes. Harry can you come down here?"

Harry froze in his seat as soon as everyone's eyes turned to look at him. He gulped heavily and slowly made his way down the bleachers.

"Come here babe." Louis whispered away from the microphone.

"Harry, will you dance the night away with me at prom?" Louis asked, holding out a single white rose.

Harry was speechless so all he could do was nod and jump into Louis' arms. The whole crowd clapped and cheered. That's how it happened, and now they were hours away from walking into a magical night.

Harry obviously needed Noel's assistance with his hair, but this time he tried not to complain as much. When he was done he put on his shirt and slipped on his jacket to his nice tuxedo.

"I can't believe my baby is going to prom, especially at such a young age." His mom said.

"I'm not that young mom."

"I know baby, but you're just growing up so fast. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks."

"Well, just make sure to be safe little bro, and remember, no secrets this time, if something goes wrong, you tell me and I'll give whoever an ass kicking lesson."

"Sure thing."

He fixed and smoothed out his shirt before he got up to go answer the door. When he opened it he was stunned by his amazingly handsome boyfriend standing on his doorstep.

Louis was looking down at his shoes, but as soon as the door opened and they locked eyes, they were left with nothing but a breath in their mouths.

"Wow." They said at the same time.

"Harry, you look.. wow.. you look amazing."

Harry looked down at the ground shyly and then replied, "You look amazing as well."

"Thanks. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, just let me say goodbye."

Louis walked in behind him to greet his mom and brother.

"I'll call you tomorrow before we leave."

"Please be safe Harry, I mean it."

"I will mom, bye!"

They closed the door and headed to the limousine. Louis and his friends had all planned to share a stretch limo for that night. They all talked and complimented each other as they drove off to the hotel. Harry had become good friends with most of Louis' friends, so it was a lot easier for him to talk to people now.

"We're here!" One of the girls exclaimed.

The ballroom inside the hotel had been decorated quite nicely, and everything looked really fancy. The group of friends all rushed to look for a cluster of tables so they could all sit together.

Dinner was provided, but the boys were too busy lost in grinding their bodies together on the dance floor to even notice that they hadn't ate in hours. Around 9 o'clock the music's volume was turned down and one of the students who helped plan the whole prom came up to the stage.

"Of course, what is prom without a king and queen to be crowned?"

The crowd stopped dancing and turned their attention to her as they cheered excitedly.

"Gather around, and let me have your attention for a few minutes. Thanks to everyone who took their time to go out and vote for these candidates and winners. The results are in, and we have come to our final decision. I'm going to call up the three nominees from the boys and the girls sides."

She sorted through her cards and prepped herself to call out the names.

"The top three nominiees for our queens are.. Diane, Ella, and Rosallie. Come on up ladies."

The people cleared a path for the girls to go up and clapped for them. They were all dressed in elegant stunning dresses with their hair and make up done almost to perfection.

"Our nominees for kings are.. Liam, Austin, and Louis!"

"That's you!" Harry cheered and kissed his boyfriend.

Louis smiled and walked on up to where the rest of the people were standing on the stage.

"Can I get a drumroll before I announce our prom king?"

The crowd clapped their hands against their thighs as a drumroll.

"This year's prom king is... Louis Tomlinson!"

Everyone burst out cheering and when Louis looked out to the spot where Harry was standing, he saw him cheering and jumping up and down.

"And our prom--"

She stopped reading and looked up, then over to everyone on the stage. She looked around the audience for a little bit before she ripped up the card and took the microphone from the stand.

She hesitated for a few seconds before she spoke up and said, "You know, who said it had to be a king and a queen? There's no rule anywhere that says it has to be that way, is there? So, this year, for the first time ever, I'm proud to present our first ever prom kings! Because what is a king without his other half? Ladies and gentlemen, our 2nd prom king is.. Harry Styles!"

Some of the crowd --including Harry-- was confused. Heck, even Louis was shocked, but after that, everyone cheered and pushed Harry forward to go claim his crown. Harry was shy and in shock so he stayed in his spot frozen for a while, but he soon felt hands pushing him forward and he gained enough courage to walk to the rest of the way up the stairs.

Louis held out his hands as Harry approached him. When their fingers locked, Louis pulled him close and kissed him. Everyone around looked happy for them. Everyone was clapping and screaming random things. Well everyone except Ella.. the venom in her face was clearly visible. She was minutes away from blowing steam from her ears, but she tried her best to at least fake like she wasn't madly enraged.

"Now let us gather around as the kings have their dance together."

They kept their fingers interlocked as they stepped down and went to the middle of the dance floor. Everyone had circled around them and a slow song began to play. Louis placed his hands around Harry's neck, and Harry had his around Louis' waist.

They made light conversation as the song continued to play. Everyone around them watched in awe as they danced together. It was clear why they were together, they seemed to fit. When the song was over, everyone cheered once more as they shared a soft kiss. Soon every inch of the dance floor was once again occupied. Louis was pulling Harry away from the dance floor when they ran into Lily, the girl who had announced them as kings.

"Hey Lily, can I talk to you?"

"Sure, what's up Louis?"

"Thanks for that, but why'd you do it?"

"It seemed fair for you to have Harry by your side."

"But he wasn't even a prince or whatever, why'd you do it, really?"

"Someone told me about what Ella did. That was totally unfair, and I'm pretty sure her being queen would have been unfair as well. She probably rigged it somehow. So I decided it'd be best if you and Harry both just won instead of having to make things awkward by having her be your "queen" or whatever."

"Wow, well I owe you one, thanks."

"No problem, hope you guys enjoy the rest of your night, I have to go take care of something, excuse me."

"Thanks, you too!" Louis shouted as she left.

"So what now?" Harry asked.

"Now.. we take a trip upstairs." Louis replied pulling a room key out of his pocket.

They were being typical teenagers as they ran out of the hall they were in and into the lobby of the hotel. They giggled as they made their way into the elevator and waited to go up. Louis pressed his body against Harry's while his tongue explored the inside of Harry's mouth. When they heard a ding they pulled away as if nothing happened and walked out of the elevator. Louis took Harry's hand in his and guided him towards their room. When they stepped in he noticed someone's stuff was in there.

"Are you sure this is our room?"

"Yes babe, I just came in here earlier today and dropped some stuff off, since we're spending the night. Unless you'd rather sleep in these tuxes.. or naked." He winked.

They both laughed and threw themselves on the bed. They were laying next to each other looking up at the ceiling.

"Tonight was so much fun."

"It really was, I couldn't have asked for a better prom date, or a better partner to be my king."

"Thanks for bringing me."

"No problem."

They both turned to face each other and just lay there looking into each other's eyes for a few minutes before Harry reached forward and kissed Louis. Except Louis didn't let Harry go so easily, he was hungry for more.

He immediately shifted and positioned himself over Harry and drew out a continuation of the kiss. Harry wanted to touch every inch of Louis so he pulled him down so that there was no space between them.

"Eager now are we?"

"When am I not?" Harry said rushed, not wanting to keep his lips away from Louis' for more than a single second.

They both moved their feet around attempting to take their shoes off, and once four different thuds were heard, they moved on to take off their coats. The crowns on their heads had been placed on a desk when they entered the room and now they were fighting with their clothes, not wanting them on their bodies anymore.

"L-Lou.."

"Shh, I got you."

Harry's pants were on the floor and Louis mouth was going to work.

Harry's whole body was going numb with such a pleasurable feeling he didn't notice he was yanking the sheets with one hand and Louis' hair with the other.

"Mmm, all done?" Louis asked Harry who was now out of breathe after his climax.

"Yes." He said inaudibly.

"C'mon, let's get under the sheets."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"It's your turn to.."

"Oh. No babe, it's okay, we'll save it for later."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Sometimes pleasuring you is enough to pleasure me."

Harry blushed and said he'd be right back before he went to the bathroom. Louis pulled on his boxers, got under the sheets, and turned on the TV. He found a random movie playing on the movie channel when Harry came back.

"Come cuddle with me." Louis patted the slot next to him.

Harry slid under the cold covers and scooted close to place himself in Louis' warm arms.

-

About an hour passed by and the movie credits were rolling up on the screen. Harry stretched a bit under the sheets and then rubbed back up against Louis. That's when he felt something hard behind him.

"Looks like it's later." Harry started wiggling under the sheets but Louis stopped him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing it's just.."

"What? You can tell me Louis."

"I.. I don't want you to feel obligated or like you have to do anything.."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

"No, tell me."

"I.. I just.. I was just thinking.. maybe it's time to take things a little futher.." He whispered and Harry could barely make out what he said.

"Like as in.."

Louis' cheeks turned red and he looked away.

"Oh."

"You're a virgin Harry and this is something big I don't want you to think you have to do this to make me happy because that's not how it works."

"Is it gonna hurt?"

"I.. maybe at first. I'll be super gentle, but only if you're 100% sure."

"Tonight has been amazing, and maybe it is time. I-I want to."

"Harry just think about it.. I don't want you to end up regretting this."

"I want to, Louis."

"Are you sure? We don't have to, we can wait till whenever you're ready, like completely re--"

Harry kissed Louis so he'd be quiet.

"Just shut up and fuck me already."

And if Louis wasn't already horny enough, that sure sent his hormones into a frenzy. He slid his body over Harry's and forced his lips onto Harry's soft ones. His growing erection only grew more as he rubbed it against Harry's. They took a small pause and pulled off their boxers. Harry slid his hands down Louis' back and kept going till he reached his perfect ass. He cupped it and gave it a squeeze which earned a moan from Louis.

Louis was in a push-up position over Harry; he slowly dropped himself so that any space between the two was filled. Louis grinded their bodies together before he quickly slipped off the bed to go look for something in one of the bags he brought. Harry whined as the heat from Louis' body disappeared.

"Looouis."

"Sorry baby, I just need to get something."

Louis continued to search through his bag until he came across what he was looking for.

"What is that?"

"Um.. just stuff we're going to need."

Harry grabbed the small bottle and package and read them.

"How'd you know this was going to happen?"

"One can hope right?"

Harry softly chuckled and nodded his head. Louis set the stuff aside and placed himself back on top of Harry. He started kissing his neck and Harry slowly started kicking and moving his legs, a subconscious reaction to the amazing sensations he was feeling.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded his head, eyes closed, bottom lip secured between his teeth.

Before, Louis gave less than half a damn if the other person hurt or not, he just wanted to get the job done. But now that it was Harry he could possibly hurt, he was scared.

"Spread your legs, this is going to feel a bit weird and cold, tell me if you want me to stop."

Harry opened his eyes and looked at Louis to give him a bit of reassurance that it was okay to go on. Louis lubed up his fingers and slowly slid them into Harry. He twitched a bit but made himself calm down so that Louis could continue. He tried not to show any signs of uncomfortableness because he knew that after this, it would all feel so much better.

"Ready?"

"Y-Yeah."

With his hands on either side of Harry's torso, Harry's legs wrapped around his waist, and a condom wrapped around his shaft, Louis gently eased himself into Harry.

Harry let out a small yelp, but then relaxed.

"Harry.. Ha.. Harry, look at me."

Harry opened his eyes and looked at Louis.

"If it's too much, tell me. Don't force yourself okay? If the pain is too much just tell me."

Harry quickly nodded his head but then reached up to pull Louis' head down to kiss him. He wanted to distract himself from the awkward new feeling. Louis pushed and pulled slowly for a little bit, but with Harry's approval, he sped up. When he heard Harry start to moan, that's when he knew he'd gotten past the bad stages.

They continued to moan into each other's mouths as they moved their lips together. Harry's hands were all over Louis' body, wanting to increase the feeling and connection between them. Louis kept his thrusts at a nice semi-rapid speed. He was quickly reaching his high, and he could tell that Harry was as well. He tucked one hand under Harry's back, used the other to grip the headboard, and made the final thrusts count as they rocked the bed.

When Harry reached the point of no return, he twitched and then let out a loud moan as he released. Louis was still on top of him panting, trying to catch his breath. Harry's breathing was also unsteady; he opened his eyes and looked up at Louis, who's cheeks were a light shade of pink, and who's body had a thin layer of sweat draped over it.

When he caught his breath, Louis moved from over Harry and lay himself next to him. They both stayed there for a while, processing what had just happened and all the spectacularness they were feeling.

"That was perfect, thank you baby." Louis said after giving him a gentle kiss.

Harry gave him a small nod and smiled.

"Come, let's go clean ourselves up."

They moved their sticky bodies from the bed to the bathroom. As they waited for the water to turn onto the right temperature, Louis wrapped his arms around Harry and they both turned to face the mirror. He had noticed Louis' cheeks were pink, but he didn't realize how flushed he looked till now.

They didn't say anything, they just looked at themselves in front of the mirror and smiled. Louis placed a few kisses on Harry's neck and then patted his butt and told him to get into the shower.

They playfully fought for the best spot under the shower head and lightly pushed one another.

"Wait, I have a solution.." Louis said.

He grabbed Harry's face in between his hands and started kissing him, pulling their bodies closer and stepping them both under the water; which hit them both perfectly.

They both smiled into the kiss, enjoying the feeling of their lips together and the warm water hitting their bodies. They stayed that way a while longer, but then went along to actually get themselves clean. They took turns lathering themselves with the soap and then rinsed it off. When it came time for shampoo, Louis told Harry to close his eyes. He did, and then he felt a nice feeling of Louis shampooing and massaging his scalp. When he felt that Louis was almost done, he peeked one eye open and Louis saw.

"Close 'em, don't make me put shampoo in there."

He quickly squeezed his eyes shut and laughed. When he was done he told him to scoot under the water to rinse off the shampoo.

"Your turn."

"Can you even reach?"

Harry flicked him in the nipple and Louis stopped laughing.

"Ow."

"My bad, my finger slipped, now put your head down."

Louis put his head down and Harry started lathering. A minute later when Harry was finishing the front, Louis pushed himself forward and kissed Harry, which caused Harry's face to get filled with shampoo.

Harry huffed and pinched Louis on his backside and told him to get under the running water.

-

They were out of the shower now, towels wrapped around their waists, looking through the clothes that Louis brought to change into. Harry pulled out his favorite hoodie of Louis' and some basketball shorts. Louis grabbed a red t-shirt with a graphic design and some basketball shorts as well.

"Are you tired?"

"Not really, the shower relaxed me and gave me a bit more energy."

"Do you wanna go see what the others are up to or do you wanna just stay and watch another movie?"

"Whatever, I don't mind."

They grabbed their room keys and other essentials and walked out of the room. After getting off the elevator two floors up, they walked down the hallway looking for the right room. Louis knocked three times and waited for someone to open. The lock on the door clicked and an elder man looked at them as he opened the door.

"Can I help you?"

They both looked panicked and apologized for knocking on the man's door.

When he closed his door, they heard laughter coming from the door across the elder man's.

"You fuckers, open the door!" He whisper-yelled at the other door.

"Oh man, that was great!" Niall said laughing.

"No it wasn't, you're going to get us kicked out!" Louis pushed him inside and Harry followed.

"I'm pretty sure you're going to do that on your own, glad I wasn't on your floor." Liam said from one of the single couches in the room.

"What do you mean?"

Liam held up from phone, showing them a text from someone.

'I think Louis and Harry are getting it on...'

"Don't be too mad because I can actually get some and I'm not crowded in a room with 10 other guys having a sausage fest."

"You'd probably like that too though.." Another guy in the room said.

Louis grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"So what are we gonna do anyways?"

"Jimmy here brought some booze, and we've got some munchines and movies.. Not much to do in a hotel room."

"Is the party over downstairs?" Harry asked.

"Not sure, we left like an hour after you guys, but there wasn't as many people anymore."

"Well make room bitches, movie time." Louis pushed through some of the guys and found a spot on one of the bigger couches in the far end of the room, next to Adee and Niall.

-

Somewhere throughout the movie snacks started being thrown around, and a line of shots was being distributed among the guys gathered around the table. Louis wasn't much of a drinker, and he sure as hell didn't want Harry drinking, especially not like this.

Louis kept his arm wrapped around Harry as they watched two guys compete to see who could drink 5 shots the fastest.

"Looks like water.." Harry whispered.

"You're so innocent, it's so fucking cute."

Harry smiled and drew his attention back to the guys.

"Louis, your turn!"

"Na, not tonight."

"Oh come on, at least one."

"No."

"Just one...."

"I said no."

"Don't be lame, just one."

"Fine, hurry up."

They cheered and poured him a shot of vodka. He took the small glass and shot it down his throat like it was nothing.

"What's it taste like?" Harry asked. He had seen lot's of people drink before, but it was mostly beer, whiskey, wine, and stuff like that.

"Rubbing alcohol."

"Ew.."

"Yep."

"Wait, you've never drank?" One of the guys asked Harry.

He shook his head, a bit scared.

Louis closed his eyes and spoke up in a stern voice, "You give him anything and I'll rip your balls off and have someone drink them in their next shot."

"Aw c'mon Lou, don't be so overprotective, let him at least try it."

"I'm serious, just continue what you guys are doing."

"Look, just a little, let him try it."

Louis opened his eyes and saw one of them coming closer with a very small amount of vodka in a shot glass.

"What the fuck did I just say?" Louis yelled, sitting up.

Harry just sat back and tried to hide, but there was nowhere to go.

"At least let him have a say in this."

"Harry you wanna?" Another guy asked.

He didn't reply, he just kind of shrugged his shoulders and slouched further into the couch, not looking at anyone.

Louis sighed, "Harry if you want to try it, go ahead, I'm not going to stop you."

Harry wasn't sure what he wanted anymore, but after a little chanting with persuasion, he took the small glass. He was scared, but he slowly tipped it and let a little more than few drops touch his mouth. He made a face and began coughing. Now he knew why Louis didn't want him to take it.

"Are we done here?"

"Aw you're not leaving are you?"

"I'm tired and I have to go find something to give my boyfriend because you ass-shits gave a 16 year old vodka as his first try."

"Yeah maybe vodka wasn't the best thing to open up with, sorry man. But hey, at least now he doesn't have to wonder what it's like."

"Whatever, I'll see you guys whenever."

They walked out of the room and towards the end of the hallway to the elevator. There was a vending machine there and Louis bought Harry a Hawaiian Punch bottle.

"Here drink this, it'll help take the taste away."

"Sorry Louis."

"Don't worry about. I can't control you, I just didn't want your first experience with alcohol to be like that or with the stuff they gave you. I honestly don't really like vodka, or alcohol at all, and I don't want my little curly haired baby to become an alcoholic at such a young age."

Harry laughed and then drank from his bottle.

"So you're not mad at me?"

"Nope, I mean at least you know what it's like now."

"Yeah, and you were right about the rubbing alcohol."

They laughed softly as they entered their own hotel room, where it was nice and quiet and didn't smell like boys and alcohol. Slipping under the covers, they came closer to one another and pressed their bodies together. They fell asleep like that, cuddling; Louis the big spoon, and Harry the little one.

-

Just a few weeks after prom, came graduation.

Now this was really a time of sadness for both of them. Harry would now be alone in high school for another two years. And even though he'd made new friends, and even made up with Zayn, it wouldn't be the same without Louis.

It was the last day of school and the students in grade 12 had been given the day off to prepare for their graduation.

Harry got out of class and walked to the cafeteria. He looked around until he found Zayn sitting on one of the tables with some friends in the far corner.

"Sup Harry."

"Hey."

"You alright?"

"Yeah, just feels weird that it's the last day."

"You know, most people would applaud that it's the last day."

"Yeah, it's just gonna be weird not having Louis around and stuff."

"Yeah, well you have us, and not all of your friends are gonna leave next year either."

"True. I guess I just got used to him, since he was the first person to introduce himself to me and actually be around me since almost day one."

"You'll soon get used to not seeing him around, and that's okay. You'll still get to see each other and know that at the end of the day you're together and happy with one another."

He smiled, "Thanks. So, are we still on for later?"

"Yes. John said he will give us a ride to the convention center and pick us up whenever it's over."

"Awesome. I'm still not completely sure what's happening after, but I think we're going to dinner, you're both welcome to come."

"Cool, I'll ask John."

-

Louis was at home standing in front of the mirror with some shorts and a t-shirt getting ready to put his other clothes on. His slacks, button up, cap, and gown were all laid out ironed and ready to go.

He was nervous to say the least. After today he'd be going out into "the real world" as they say. He'd gotten accepted into the same college nearby as Harry's older brother, but he wasn't 100% sure what he was going to study. A few years back he wasn't one to say he'd like to go to college, but now that he was older and more mature, he felt that it was the best decision for him.

There was a knock on the door.

"Bubby?"

He looked from the mirror to the door and then walked over to open it.

"Hi baby, what's up?"

"Are you ready?"

"Not yet I still need to put my clothes on."

"Okay."

"Are you ready?"

"Almost, I just need my princess dress."

"Okay, go put it on, and when you're done let me see you."

"Okay!" She shouted and ran off.

Louis smiled. His heart warmed at the fact that no matter what happened in his life, he'd always come home to find his baby sister smiling big and being happy.

He took one last look in the mirror and went over to his bed to put on his dress clothes. He slid his t-shirt off his chest and was left in his muscle shirt. He had showered early on in the day so he wouldn't have to worry about it later. After getting his slacks and dark blue button up long sleeve on, he sat down to put on his shoes. He stood in front of the mirror once again, looking for anything out of place. He had styled his hair before, so after fixing his collar and smoothing out his shirt, he grabbed his cap and gown and headed down the stairs.

"You're not going to put it on?"

"No, I want to wait so it won't get all wrinkly in the car."

"Okay, go hang it in the car, I just need to fix Nat a quick snack and then we can go."

"Awesome." He grabbed the keys from the table near the door and unlocked it.

As he finished hanging his gown, he heard a door slam and small footsteps running towards him.

"Lou look!" Natalie yelled as she looked down at her light blue dress she was wearing.

"Wow you do look like a princess!" He smiled at her and picked her up. "Are you all ready?"

"Yes. Mommy is getting my bow."

Louis carried his sister inside and set her down on the couch as they waitied.

"Okay, here's your bow Nat, and I think that's it, we're ready to go."

"Do you have the tickets?"

"Yes, they're in my purse, and I have her snack right here." She held up a small polka dot lunch bag.

"Camera?"

"Shoot, thanks. It's charging next to the TV."

"I'll get it, you go put Nat in her chair, I'll be right out."

She nodded and they headed out. Louis unplugged the camera and patted his pockets to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything. Right when he was locking the door about to step out, his phone rang.

He answered without looking at who was calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Hey is all you say?"

"Hello your majesty, my bad!"

"I'm kidding, what's up babe?"

"Are you leaving yet?"

"Yeah actually I just got into the car."

"Cool, are you nervous?"

"A little. But hey it's going to be a fun night."

"Sure is."

"How about you? You leaving yet?"

"No, they're picking me up in an hour and my mom and Noel will join us for dinner later."

"Alright then."

"Yeah, I need to finish getting ready so I'll talk to you later. Text me during the ceremony if you get bored."

"I probably will, so be ready for me."

"Always. Bye, I love you and goodluck."

"Love you too, thanks."

He hung up the phone and tried to hide his smile.

"Well that phone call sure put you in a giddy mood." His mom said turning to look at him for a few seconds.

He continued to smile and nodded his head as he looked out the window.

-

"Just hold it up so I can put it on."

Louis' mom held open the black gown and Louis slid his hands in, putting it on like a long jacket.

After it was zipped up and smoothed out, she helped him fix his collar.

"You look wonderful honey."

"Thanks mom. So this is it?"

She nodded her head, "I can't believe you're graduating already. You've grown up to be such a fine young man, I'm so proud of you."

"No crying yet mom, wait till after. We have to look good for our pictures, remember?"

She laughed and hugged her son.

"Are we going with you bubby?"

"No Nat, you guys are going to go sit in the audience and I'll be on the stage. When you see me, you can clap all you want okay?"

"Okay." She smiled and hugged him.

Louis crouched down to hug her back. Then he kissed her cheek and said goodbye. They went their separate ways to the different entrances of the auditorium.

"Aye Louis!" Niall shouted, he was standing with a group of guys near the back entrance.

"Is everyone here?"

"Almost, I think we're missing one or two. Dude we look sick in these."

"I know, can't believe we're graduating."

"Me either." Adee joined in the conversation.

After about 5 minutes more of waiting, their group walked in together to the stage part of the auditorium.

-

Less than an hour later, the ceremony had begun and everything was running smoothly. All the people who get to talk during the ceremony were talking; talking about how much they'd miss the school. Louis wasn't paying attention though, since they got split up by last name he wasn't near his friends, therefore he was more focused on his phone.

"And now we will call the graduates up one by one."

Just like they had rehearsed, they all stood up at once. Louis quickly took this chance with people covering him to slide his gown up enough to put his phone back in his pocket.

Each time one of his close friends was called, him along with the other guys cheered as loud as they could. As he got closer and closer to the front of the stage, he grew more nervous.

"Graciela Todd." The crowd clapped and a few extra shouts were heard.

Louis took a few steps closer and waited his turn.

"Louis Tomlinson."

He immediately saw Harry, his family, and others stand up in a group and cheer. He smiled, posed for a quick photo, then jumped in the air before returning to his directed spot.

His nerves had calmed down and now pure adrenaline and excitement was pumping through his veins. About an hour more, and the ceremony ended. Everyone exited the auditorium and headed to the front to meet with their friends and family.

Louis looked around but couldn't find anyone. He was looking down at his phone when he heard someone shout his name. He looked up. and before he could react, Harry came and pounced on him. Harry pressed his lips against Louis' and kissed him with clear excitement.

"You did it!"

"I know!"

"Congrats Louis, I'm so proud of you!" Harry still had his legs wrapped around Louis' waist and he pressed multiple quick kisses on his lips.

"Thanks baby. Have you seen my mom or anyone else?"

"Yeah, she was right behind me but I kinda lost her."

Louis chuckled and Harry jumped off of him.

After they all found each other, they took a few pictures before heading to their cars and getting ready to go to dinner. Harry caught a ride with Louis, and Zayn and John followed them. Harry's mom and Noel were going to meet them at the restaurant.

-

When they arrived, they got out of the cars and waited a few minutes for Harry's mom and brother to arrive. When they stepped out of the car, they congratulated Louis before they all agreed to go inside. They were assigned one of the bigger tables and they each took their seats. Louis in between Harry and Natalie, Louis' mom next to Natalie, Harry's next to Louis', Noel next to his mom, John next to Noel, and Zayn in between John and Harry.

The waitress brought them menus, and they made conversation as they waited for their food to come out.

"So are you ready for college Louis?" Harry's mom asked.

"You know, it's going to be a really different experience, but I'm kind of excited."

"Well don't be afraid to ask me for any help with whatever you may need." Noel told him.

"Thanks, I probably will have lots of questions."

"Did you ever pursue a college career John?" Louis' mom asked.

"No, well I tried out a few courses, but it wasn't anything that caught my attention enough to stay. I work with a buddy of mine in a business he helps manage."

"Well, that's great. As long as you're on your feet."

"Yeah."

They continued to chat amongst themselves.

~

"Did you have fun today?" Harry whispered to Louis.

"Yes, of course."

"Good, because tonight is all about you." Harry slipped his hand into Louis'.

"It may be my night, or all about me, but I'm just so glad you're here with me."

"Me too." Harry replied, a very fond smile plastered on his face.

"I love you." Louis said in a low voice, looking nowhere but Harry's eyes.

"And I love you, Louis."

The End.

-

-

This is offically the longest finale chapter I've ever written, 7.5K+ words, WOW. It's 2.21.15, thank you so much to everyone who stuck with me during The Only One, I know it wasn't as exciting as I Had No Idea, but it was still great. This marks the end of my third 'book' how crazy is that?

This is only my second Larry story, but I promise you there are lots more to come! I'm excited to keep sharing my ideas with you all. My next story is called One More Chance At Love, it's published on my profile right now, so go add it! Chapter one will be up tomorrow! Thanks again to everyone who's been reading, voting, and commenting, it really means a lot and I appreciate it. I hope you guys keep reading my works, and I'll see you around!

Feel free to message me whenever, and you can also find me on @ stylinbabe on instagram!

One last time on here, vote / comment / follow / thanks so much for reading, till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
14.7K 446 27
Harry Styles was 19 and never had a girlfriend. His friends had all dated atleast once and had their fair share of sex and girls. When the boys hit...
14.2K 416 17
Can true love really overcome all barriers? And if so, why the hell did he leave me for a year?
2K 107 14
Harry and Louis are stuck in different times, only able to communicate through a mirror. What happens when Harry discovers something that could chang...