She Loves Me Not ~Tsuchako BN...

De peachyIOI

[COMPLETED] Yeet yeet B) No quirk AU Aged up (20-22) Mais

~ Contents ~
"Chapter 2"
"Chapter 3"
"Chapter 4"
Bonus Chapter!
"Chapter 5"
"Chapter 6"
"Chapter 7"
"Chapter 8"
A/N :p

"Chapter 1"

619 17 21
De peachyIOI

Chapter 1 - An Invitation

Uraraka woke up. She stretched her arms and got up from her cheap bed. Uraraka slipped on her pink and fluffy slippers and checked herself out in the mirror. Her long, red-ish, brown hair was hanging down, falling onto her shoulders. Her pink cheeks were a lighter tone, due to her not adding blush yet. She was wearing a pink t-shirt with Kirby on it and black, loose, shorts. Her brown eyes looked away and she decided that it was time for breakfast. Uraraka walked in her small apartment. Only a few of her friends from Class A had moved into the same apartment complex as her. Mineta had moved there, because he could only afford two apartments and the one he moved into was cheaper. Koda had moved there, because it was the only apartment complex that allowed pets. Uraraka moved there, because of the same reason as Mineta.

Uraraka opened her fridge, but it was empty.

'Note to self, buy groceries.' She thought to herself.

Uraraka closed the fridge and opened a cupboard. She grabbed noodles and boiled water.

'Instant noodles for breakfast.... again...' She sighed. Uraraka walked over to her door to check for mail, while the water boiled. She picked up the mail on the ground and looked though it.

'Bills.

Bills.

Trash mail.

Bills.

...?'

Uraraka looked at a white envelope with a golden stamp on it. She eyed it carefully.

'Was this sent to the wrong person?'

The letter had a golden 'Uraraka Ochako' written on it in cursive, debunking Uraraka's suspicion. She set it down on her couch and threw the rest of the mail on the other side of the couch. She decided to read the letter, while eating breakfast, because she learned to multitask as a beauty guru on youtube, so she put the skill to good use. Uraraka finished making her breakfast and sat down at her soft pink couch. It was a bit dirty and broken in some places, but was comfortable nonetheless. She began eating her plain noodles and opening the envelope with her feet. Inside, was a white letter, with golden edges. The text was in black and it was hand-written. She skimmed through the words, not having enough energy in the morning to read it properly. She noticed a date, a time and an address. There was a dress code and it was signed by Midoriya and Todoroki. She stared at the letter in her feet for awhile, before the pieces of the puzzle clicked together. 

Midoriya and Todoroki were getting married.

Uraraka set down her half-empty bowl on the coffee table in front of her and grabbed the letter with her hands. She read it properly this time and her suspicion was confirmed.

They're getting married.

Tears pooled at her eyes and she dropped the letter on the coffee table. The tears slowly fell and she sobbed quietly. She already knew Midoriya and Todoroki were together, but it still hurt. She's been in love with Midoriya for more than 3 years. Midoriya had asked Todoroki out during the end of their first year in UA, leaving Uraraka heartbroken, but she figured she'd get over Midoriya soon enough. Here she was, crying in her small apartment, because of a wedding invitation from the love of her life. She let herself sob for half an hour, before wiping the tears and finishing her breakfast. Her thoughts were quiet for the first time in forever. She wasn't thinking about anything. Once she had finished eating the noodles, she threw the bowl in the sink and went into her bedroom. Uraraka separated her phone from her charger and went back into the living room/kitchen. She picked up the invitation and looked at the date again. The wedding was two months away. She was free and could make it to the wedding.

Deku

Me: Hey Deku!

Deku: Hey Uraraka-chan!

Me: I got the invitation ;)

Deku: That's great!

Deku: Will you make it?

Me: Yup!

Deku: Can't wait! :D

Uraraka felt tears pooling at her eyes again and furiously blinked them away. She decided that hanging out with close friends would help her lift her spirits.

Emosquad ;)

Me: Yo yo yo

Uraraka enjoyed the company of the Emosquad. She wasn't exactly 'emo', but she was the proud cute president of the Emosquad.

Blasty: The fuck you want, Round Face?!

Uraraka was the second closest to Bakugou. After the Sports Festival, Uraraka started to hang around the Bakusquad often, enjoying their crackhead energy from time to time. Bakugou had a cooking channel and makeup channel on youtube. He was insanely popular among men and teenage girls.

Birdy: Hello, Uraraka.

Tokoyami and Uraraka weren't very close, but they sometimes talked to each other about shared interests or hobbies. Tokoyami has a band with Jirou and Shouji. Shouji was the drummer and Tokoyami was the bassist.

EarphoneJack: Sup.

Jirou and Uraraka were the third closest. The two share an interest in singing and cooking. They often sing a duet when they're having a karaoke night. Jirou was the singer in Shouji's, Tokoyami's and her band.

Toshi: Yo.

Shinsou likes to style Uraraka's hair or the two do each others makeup. Shinsou owns a makeup brand and is a popular youtuber and instagram model.

Shouto: Hello.

Todoroki and Uraraka used to be closer, being the fellow Dekusquad members, but after Midoriya and him started dating, Uraraka distanced herself from the Dekusquad. The two are still fairly close, but don't really go out just the two of them. Todoroki is a model and is insanely popular thanks to his father, who he had fixed his relationship with.

Cellophane: Eyyy Uravityy

Sero was a member of the Emosquad, that no one had expected. He's close to Uraraka and the two often do gaming on Sero's gaming channel or just in their freetime.

Froppy: Hey, Ocha-chan.

Asui. Oh, Asui. Asui is Uraraka's best friend. She's the vice principal of the Emosquad. Asui and Uraraka often spend time in Asui's big house, because Uraraka's ashamed of her little apartment. Asui is an Instagram model and often does collaborations with Shinsou.

Me: I'm feeling lonely and depressed

Me: Let's go to the cafe

Toshi: Big mood

Shouto: Very big mood

Froppy: Are you alright, Ocha-chan?

Me: Yup!

Me: Just wanna see you all! :D

Me: It's been too long :(

Blasty: It's been a fucking week

Me: It felt like an eternity ;^;

EarphoneJack: What time should we meet up?

Me: In two hours?

Cellophane: I'll be a little late

Cellophane: Me and Kami are filming

EarphoneJack: Have fun ;)

Cellophane: Shush

Birdy: I will be late as well.

Me: Spending time with Shouji? ;)

Birdy is offline

Froppy: I'll be late too

Froppy: I have a photoshoot atm

Froppy: It ends in 2 hours and 30 minutes :<

Me: That's alright!

Shouto: I'll be there on time

EarphoneJack: Same B)

Toshi: ^

Blasty: I'll be there or whatever

Me: Awesome!

Me: I'll see you all in 2-6 hours

Toshi: Isn't 6 hours an exaggeration?

Me: Last time you came 6 hours late, Shinsou

Toshi: Right...

7 users have gone offline

Uraraka sighed happily and turned her phone off. She was already feeling better. She turned on her television and watched a random game show for an hour and a half. Then she went into her bedroom and picked an outfit. She was wearing a loose, pink, T-shirt with ripped jeans and pink converse shoes. A golden bracelet was on her wrist and a golden necklace around her neck. She put her hair up into a ponytail and began doing her makeup. Uraraka added blush to her cheeks, making her baby pink cheeks brighter. She added strawberry lipgloss, eyeliner and mascara. Uraraka eyed herself in the mirror and winked at herself.

'Looking good.' She finger gunned and checked the time. She grabbed a white bag and tossed her keys, wallet and phone in there. Uraraka left her apartment and searched for her black car. She grabbed her car keys and left. 

"Uraraka, looking good." Jirou whistled, once Uraraka made it to the cafe. Uraraka's cheeks turned pinker and she giggled.

"You look good too." Uraraka grinned. Jirou was wearing a purple tank top with a leather jacket on top. She had black, ripped, jeans and purple converse shoes. Her short, dark purple, hair was almost to her shoulders, she had purple eyes and had white earphones in her ears.

"Am I late?" Shinsou walked up to the two girls. He had his messy, purple, hair in a small bun at the top. He was wearing a black T-shirt with a black and white stripe shirt underneath and jeans. Shinsou had eyeliner on his purple eyes and black sneakers on his feet.

"Eboy." Jirou snickered and Shinsou just glared at her.

"At least I'm a hot Eboy." Shinsou rolled his eyes and huffed, playfully. Jirou started laughing louder, causing for a waitress to ask them to shut up.

"Oh, you're not six hours late." The trio recognized Todoroki's voice. Todoroki had a red shirt on, with a white jean jacket on top. He had red jeans, white converse shoes and eyeliner. His red and white hair looked the same as it did in high school and his turquoise and grey eyes remained just as beautiful. Todoroki's scar made him look complete.

"Hardy har har." Shinsou rolled his eyes.

"I'm surprised as well." Bakugou appeared behind Shinsou, who shrieked and almost fell to the ground. Bakugou chuckled at the reaction. Bakugou's spiky, ash blonde, hair was the same as in high school and he had ruby eyes, like always. The man's eyeliner was winged and he had strawberry scented chapstick. He had a dark red, crop top and black, ripped, jeans. A black choker and black sneakers.

The present Emosquad members and Uraraka sat down at a cafe table that would fit the rest that were coming late. They talked for awhile and 20 minutes later, Tokoyami came. His, long black hair was in a ponytail at the back and his charcoal eyes observed the people in the cafe. He was wearing a black T-shirt with his favorite band on it and black, ripped, jeans. He had a dark red choker, a black bracelet on both wrists and black converse shoes.

"I hope I'm not too late." Tokoyami said, sitting down next to Shinsou.

"You're not!" Uraraka smiled, brightly, ruining the emo mood at the table, but none of the Emosquad members seemed to mind. 

Another 10 minutes later, Sero rushed in. His shoulder-length, black hair was tied into a messy bun at the back and his charcoal eyes looked tired. His triangular smile was smaller than usual and he didn't have any eyeliner like he usually did. He had a black hoodie on and jeans.

"Sorry, I'm late." He mumbled and sat down next to Todoroki. Sero leaned his head on Todoroki and almost immediately fell asleep.

"Han, are you okay?" Todoroki asked, nudging Sero a little.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." He mumbled, tiredly. Todoroki got closer to Sero's face and rested his hand on Sero's forehead, to test his temperature. Sero's cheeks turned a bright red and he moved his head away.

"Uh, anyway, where's Tsuyu?" Sero changed the subject to calm himself down.

"She should be here in a few minutes." Jirou answered. As if right on cue, Asui walked in. She had a light green, puffy, crop top. The crop top's sleeves were so big, that her hands couldn't be seen. She had a black skirt, green converse shoes and a sliver necklace. Her long and dark green hair was in a cute and loose bun. Her charcoal eyes searched through the people, before she noticed her friends and walked over. Uraraka gasped when she noticed Asui.

"Tsu-chan! You look amazing!" Uraraka ran over and hugged Asui. Asui's cheeks dusted a pink and she hugged back, smiling.

"You do too." She spoke clearly, making Uraraka blush lightly.

"Time to order!" Jirou yelled for the two girls and they sat down.

'I feel better already.'

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

399K 10.1K 45
[[COMPLETE]] You are the daughter of the great pro hero Present Mic and you are attending UA Academy, Class 1A. You immediately make friends with eve...
283K 9.8K 35
Todoroki has trouble letting his best friend stay at his house. So what will he do when more start to come? And a spicy bit of Kiribaku ;) *no quirk...
133K 4.6K 60
Life is filled with cliches. Let's take a look and see what kina cliche this story is. ~ ~ No quirk AU College AU ~Also got this idea from the movi...
3K 147 17
Ochako Uraraka: Quirk - Gravity Visor. Loved thought school because of her bodybuild. Every boy in the school has a crush on her. Crush: Izuku Midori...