Cyber Bully (NaLu)

By AllOfTheLittlePeople

Published September 28, 2014 Completed Lucy Heartfilia. The girl who was branded as the school's biggest nerd... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ending
Book 2

Chapter 7

30K 1.4K 2K
By AllOfTheLittlePeople

Cyber Bully
~•Nalu FanFiction•~

*YOU WEREN'T PLACED ON THIS EARTH TO TRY TO GET OFF IT. GET HELP IF YOU ARE BEING BULLIED OR YOU'RE SUICIDAL!*

Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

"Lu Chan, cover me!" Levy yelled.

"Hai, Hai, Levy Chan!" I nodded.

"That's Captain to you, Sargent!"

"Hai, Captain!" I yelled, shooting at Natsu.

"O-Oi!" Natsu yelled, Gajeel starting to shoot at me.

"Lucy, watch out!" Levy yelled, her character running towards me.

"Throw it!" I yelled. Levys character threw a grenade at the guys.

"Damn it! Every man for themselves!" Gajeel yelled.

I ran after Natsu and Levy went for Gajeel. We killed them at the same time.

"What... What the hell just happened?!" Natsu asked. Mira and the girls shared a laugh.

"Hah! Lucy and Levy beat your asses!" Gray began to laugh loudly. Luke smirked and Jellal chuckled.

"Good job, Captain!" I said, turning towards Levy Chan. I giggled, saluting her.

"No, my child, you learned well." Levy fake cried then we high fived.

"Ya know what? I'm going to bed." Gajeel cursed, pissed he lost to us.

"Where's everyone sleeping?" Mira asked.

"I'm sleeping in my bed." Luke eyed everyone before kissing my forehead and going into his room down the hall. I smiled at my brother.

"Levy, Juvia, and everyone you guys can sleep anywhere" I said.

"Dibs on the love seat!" Levy said, hugging me. I hugged her back. I told Gray and Gajeel there were two air mattresses in the closet, one queen and a single.

"I'll take the single." Gray said after they blew them up. Erza and Mira pulled out the futon, deciding to sleep on it together.

"Aw, hell no am I sleeping with a guy." Gajeel said. I watched as he walked over to the half asleep Levy. He lifted her up, to her surprise, and laid down on the couch. He placed Levy on his chest, as if he was a mattress. Levy's face was red, which made me giggle.

"You two can sleep on the bigger one..." Jellal offered Gray, who was dealing with an affectionate Juvia. Juvia's face lit up as Gary sighed before they moved over to the bigger one. Jellal took the single one.

"So everyone has a place to sleep? Good. I'll be going to bed now, goodnight everyone." I smiled before walking to my bedroom. Good nights from everyone else followed me into my room. The door was already open, which confused me since its always shut.

My confusion stopped when I saw Natsu sprawled out over my bed. His shirt and pants were gone, leaving him in his boxers. They were red and had flames over them.

"Natsu!" I gasped as I shut the door. His eyes were closed, which made it seem like he was passes out already. I sighed and walked into my closet, changing from my onesie since it was making me sweat.

I switched into a baggy tee shirt and some shorts before walking to my bed.

"Natsu." I shook Natsu a bit, not wanting him to sleep in the same bed as me.

"Wake up!" I continued. Suddenly, he grabbed my arm. It startled me but luckily I didn't scream. He pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around me when I was beside him.

"N-Natsu..." I mumbled, feeling the heat rise to my face. His eyes opened slowly, a playful grin on his lips.

"Have I ever told you how cute you are?" He asked, grinning.

"A-All the time." I whispered, blushing. Natsu let out a small, soft chuckle before moving closer.

"Are you going to slap me this time?" He asked in a quiet voice. I cocked my head, confused at first before realizing what he met. My mind went back to the time I was mad at him in the janitors closet. And I ended up slapping him when he kissed me.

"no..." I whispered and he grinned, moving in closer. His lips touched mine, kissing me passionately. I kissed him back, my face heating up even more. He was the one to split us.

"I love you, Luce." He confessed. My eyes widened. I was speechless. Even if I had something to say, I couldn't.

So instead, I leaned in and kissed him again. I could feel him smiling against my lips.

~~~~~~~~~

I drowsily woke up, yawning as I sat up. My movement made the person beside me wake up himself.

Natsu yawned as well, sitting up and stretching. His muscled flexed when he did so, making my face heat up.

"Morning, Luce." He said, leaning over and planting a kiss on my forehead.

"M-Morning, Natsu" I replied, blushing some more.

"It's to early to be blushing" Natsu smirked, climbing out of bed. I continued blushing as I walked out of my bedroom.

"Lucy! Come on, let's do you're hair!" All the girls were up and ready. When they saw Natsu and me walking out together, they all smirked.

"So, you two slept together. In your bed. Alone in a room." Mira's sweet, innocent smile turned into a devilish smirk.

"Hm? Oh yeah, we did." Natsu confirmed it as he walked by, buttoning up his shirt.

"I-It's not what you think!" I cried out, blushing.

~~~~~~

Once we arrived at school from on foot, I felt different. Like a new person almost.

My blonde hair was up in its high ponytail like how it was last night. Mira had fixed my uniform so it would fit better on my body. The skirt rested right on my hips perfectly and the sweater was tight enough to see my curves but it was still a bit baggy. I no longer wore my glasses either, due to last nights realization that I didn't need them. Which was good since my eyes ended up standing out some more. Erza insisted I wear mascara so my lashes would look fuller. Not only that, but Juvia allowed me to borrow her lip gloss.

"W-What the hell?!" People began to mumble about me, making me feel self conscious. Natsu out his arm around my waist, which made me look at him.

"You'll be alright." He smiled. I gulped and nodded.

"No way! That's..."

"Lucy. What do you think you're doing coming to school like that?" Lisanna asked, placing her hand on her hip.

I hid behind Natsu and Luke.

"Oh. Why hello again" She walked up to Luke, winking as she touched his shoulder. My blood started to boil.

"We should study sometime or..." She smirked, biting her lip as she ran her fingers through my brothers hair.

"Hey!" I snapped.

"Don't you lay your nasty fingers on him!" I bursted, smacking her hand away from Luke, pushing her away from him. Lisanna fell back, loosing her balance. Landing on her butt, she glared at me as my friends watched in complete shock and silence.

"Touch him again! I dare you..." I said in a voice I've never used before.

"How dare you! You're gonna pay!" She yelled, standing up and brushing herself odd.

I slowly began to regret what I did. Then, someone grabbed my hand. I turned to see Natsu. He had a reassuring grin on his face.

"I believe in you. I know your strong, and confident inside. And I know you can stand up for yourself." He grinned. I nodded and glared at Lisanna

"No. How dare you! I'm over you always treating me like crap! It's not only me though. You act like you run this place. You think everyone likes you because you're just that great, huh? Wrong! They only like you because you scare them! I'm sure they only put up with you're shit because they don't want to be me! You act like I'm not a human being." I told her. I had caught everyone's attention now.

"It's not right to bully someone who's different" Luke said.

"Because everyone is different." Jellal backed up.

"Everyone has their own flaws." Juvia said.

"But flaws aren't bad." Levy crossed her arms, staring at Lisanna. Juvia nodded her head.

"You have flaws. And you can't cover them up with makeup or money. You're a bad person. That's your flaw." I said, crossing my arms as well.

"Y-You!" Lisanna was stumbling over her words as she glared at me.

"You seriously think you won? Everyone is still on my side!" Lisanna barked, referring to the school.

I'm guessing she was expecting everyone to back her up, but it was just awkward. Most students looked away from Lisanna.

"I-I'm with Lucy San..." A timid, 9th grade girl said, raising her hand as she stood behind me. She had dark blue hair pulled into pig tails and brown eyes. I smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Me too!" A 9th grade male this time said.

"Romeo." Natsu grinned at the boy.

"I'm with her too!"

"Me too!"

Everyone began to take my side and Lisanna only looked shocked. I turned around towards everyone and smiled.

"Thank you, minna..." I smiled.

"Whatever. I don't need you. I'm telling my father about this and your going to regret it!" Lisanna glared and stomped off campus to a limo that had pulled up for her.

I turned around again to see smiles on everyone's faces.

Then, a wave of depression quickly flooded everyone. My smile disappeared.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked. Everyone looked as if they were guilty.

"We... We're sorry for treating you like you were nothing." A girl with straight purple hair said, bowing.

"We're sorry, Lucy." Everyone said in unison, also bowing.

"N-No! It's alright!" I said, heat rising to my face. I once again became shy and everyone began to chuckle.

"Lucy! Lucy!" Everyone chanted, the voices growing.

"I'm proud of you..." Natsu came up behind me and kissed me. I kissed back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1K 24
So yeah yet again another suicidal Lucy book......but......no let's not lie it's not really different but yeah I'll give a description so yeah.... ...
546K 16K 45
As Lucy appears in the guild one day, she seems as normal and happy as everyone knows and loves; the girl Natsu and the others have known for a long...
5.2K 163 8
Natsu Dragneel: a bad boy with anger issues and an I don't care attitude. He hides more pain and loss than anyone can imagine. No one looks past his...
2.5K 75 39
Natsu and Lucy have been friends since the middle of kindergarten when Lucy moved into the town of Magnolia with her mother. They had always been in...