๐‘ณ๐’–๐’„๐’Š๐’… ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ~ ๐‘ฑ๐’†๏ฟฝ...

By ahaquirky

๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
not an update (:
eight
nine
ten
eleven
!NOTE!
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
read
sixteen
seventeen
:P
eighteen
.-.
just asking ;p
nineteen
twenty
~new book~
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
hi again
(:
twenty-four
twenty-five
~ finale ~
sequel book
:o
((:

twelve

43 2 0
By ahaquirky

"I-", Lisa choked on her words, Jennie laughed quietly at her, still keeping her eyes on the other's beauty.
"I do..." she whispered, hugging Jennie tightly, digging her face in the crook of her neck. Both of them cried like Jennie did the day of the accident, but less. Jennie broke the hug and cupped Lalisa's cheeks, wiping the tears off with her thumb.
"But why?" Jennie laughed shortly, her eyes stinging. Lalisa looked back up at her, smiling.
"I don't know, maybe because I couldn't hold it in anymore?" Lalisa mocked playfully. Jennie giggled and kissed Lisa on the lips.

Lalisa broke the kiss and looked at Jennie,
"But, if we are official, we have to keep it a secret. You know the consequences, right?" Jennie whispered, Lisa nodded and hugged her once more.
"I love you..." they whispered together, smiling at each other. The doors flung open, revealing Jisoo and Chaeyoung, shocked.
"WHAT THE FU-" Jisoo shouted, Lisa ran to her and kept her mouth shut. 
"Shut up! Don't tell anyone, please!" Lisa pleaded, Jisoo nodded and so did Rosie.

"Erm, sorry for yesterday, Jisoo," Jennie said, back hugging Lalisa
"I guess it's fine.." she grumbled, making Rosie laugh.
Lalisa got out of Jennie's grip and went outside the palace, her bright wings illuminating in the sun. She sighed and stared at the atmosphere in front of her, lost in it. Ruffles came from behind her, not catching the young god's attention.
"Excuse me?..." the voice said, getting closer to Lalisa. Lalisa looked back and stood up in front of the woman.
"Are you looking for anyone?" Lisa asked, raising an eyebrow,
"Actually, yes. I'm looking for...", the woman shuffled her papers and gasped while holding a specific one.
"Ah right, I'm looking for Myung-Dae, do you know where I can find him?" the woman asked.
"Yes, but I need you to follow me.", Lalisa signalled for the woman to come over, they walked into an office full of books and a desk.
"Sit."

She sat down in the chair, facing Lisa. Her face looked anxious but also mischevious.
"Alright," Lisa huffed, the woman looked at her confused.
"Pass me the papers," Lisa commanded, the woman seemed reluctant at first but slid them over to him. Lisa scanned the papers while the small woman fiddled with her fingers under the desk.
"It says you're from, Earth?", Lisa's eyes went wide in shock. The woman slowly nodded.
"Alright, how'd you get up here then?". The woman's breathing went slow, slow and deep.
"U-Uhm... I was chosen, I guess. We were in science class and then-"
"I understand."
"So your name is Eun-Jung, am I right?" Lisa asked, looking the teenager in the eye.
"Y-Yeah..." she stuttered, Lalisa smiled at her and continued to search the papers.

She placed one paper in front of her, Lalisa's happy face now incredibly solemn. 
"What is this?" Lalisa asked coldly. Eun-Jung shivered at her tone. The small girl looked at the paper, not shocked, but scared. Lalisa sighed and massaged her temples,
"Eun-Jung."
"Yes?.."
"I'm not that stupid.", Eun-Jung's eyes widened at her comment,
"P-Pardon...me?..."
"I know, don't hide it from me.
I know that you were only here to-"
 You know what? Forget it." Lalisa said. Eun-Jung sighed in relief. 
"There are going to be major consequences you know?"
"N-No."
"Did I tell you to speak?", Eun-Jung shook her head, her chestnut eyes filling with tears.

Lalisa sighed again,
"I didn't mean to scare you, Eun-Jung. I'm just confused, you're pure. Why would you do it?"
"Explain." Lisa said, Eun-Jung took a deep breath and started.

******************

Lalisa looked deep in thought after her explanation.
"You're free to go, but you're on a warning. If you get another one, you're going to hell. Got it?". The teenager smiled and nodded her head, leaving the papers and the room. Once she got out, she sighed and a tear ran down her face. (Lalisa was only 19 at the time)

***************

Eun-Jung's head felt light at the feeling of being back on earth. Her best friends surrounding her.
"So? Did you get him?" one of them asked, she shook her head and the girl frowned, the others looked at her in confusion.
"You look scared, tell us what happened." another said, Eun-Jung looked at her.
"Remember her?"
"Who?"
"Lalisa Manoban?"
The girls gasped at the mention of her name.

"The girl Kai killed?!"
"Yep." Eun-Jung said, popping the 'p',
"I met her up there, apparently she's the 'queen' of heaven-"
"WHAT?!" they shouted in sync. Eun-Jung looked confused,
"Why are you so surprised?"
"We're just..happy." a girl with ginger hair spoke. Eun-Jung rolled her eyes and turned towards the girl that faced her.
"Spill." Eun-Jung said. The girls looked at each other in worry,

***************

"Alright," one of them cleared their throat.
"When she was alive, Lalisa would always get tormented for her undying love for Jennie, every day, Jennie's boyfriend went up to Lalisa and beat her mercilessly."
"As I say again, it was every day that this would happen since Lalisa gave Jennie gifts almost every week."
"But she never gave up."

******************

"H-Hey, Jennie... I got these for you.." Lalisa stuttered, looking at her shoes and holding the gift out to Jennie. She looked up and nobody was there, the entire hall was empty and Lalisa just sighed.
"Why does she always run away?..." Lalisa whispered, clutching the gift tightly in her hands. Lalisa's heart ached, Jennie would always reject her, run away or just laugh at her, but she didn't care. She wanted to try, she'd try until she got fed up. Lalisa walked outside the red school doors and walked home, her hair flowing and the wind hitting her face. Lalisa balanced the glasses on her face and frowned.

Along the way, Lalisa heard shouting, almost screaming. She looked in the old and abandoned shack and saw Kai with Jennie. Jennie on the ground, hugging herself, and then, Kai beating her up. She placed the gift on the floor and pushed Kai away. Jennie looked up at her, surprised.
"Get away from her!" Lalisa shouted. 

Big mistake.

With one pound, Lalisa was left on the ground, beaten, bleeding and alone. Jennie stood up and grinned at Lalisa as she and Kai left. Lalisa dug her face in her legs and cried. The sun had set and Lalisa was on her way home, her eyes puffy and red from crying. She got to the door of her house and opened it.
"Eomma?" she called out into the house. Nothing. She sighed, she was used to the normal, empty house. Lalisa forcingly laughed,
"It's not like I have her. Or my father.".
She ran upstairs, got changed and flopped in her bed.

*****New Message***** Open? \ Yes \ / No*****

Opening...

...

My Crush ♥

Hey loser, this is Jennie's boyfriend
on her phone, let's get one thing
clear, she doesn't like you and
never will. Stop trying and being
so damn desperate. I have pure,
fake edits of you and someone
that I guarantee will ruin your
life. So stay AWAY from my 
girlfriend and what we do otherwise
there'll be serious issues between
us and your little reputation will be
destroyed.

*Read*

Don't leave me on seen and 
reply you f**king wimp.
(there's still tiny fetuses out there
so keep it PG (': )
*Read*

Lalisa's eyes filled with dry tears as she hugged herself inside the sheets, now weeping her eyes out.
"Why? WHY ME!?" she shouted, crying even harder.

****************The Next Morning*****************

The drowsy, hidden sun barely hit the girl's face in the morning, waking her up. She rubbed her eyes and frowned.
"Great," she mumbled, getting out of bed and changing.
She headed downstairs after she got ready and went out the door, completely skipping breakfast. Lalisa swung her bag over her shoulder and walked to school, keeping her head down.

As she opened the school doors, she was greeted with stares and whispers. Lalisa frowned deeper and avoided their gaze. She felt something by her feet and was later met by the ground and laughs. She picked herself up and stared at the person. Kim f**king Jongin. I rolled my eyes at him and left, walking up to the roof. Lalisa sat on a bench, overlooking the city ahead. She sighed deeply and stared at the people behind her.
"If you're here to make fun of me, just leave.". Lalisa heard Jennie gasp and she rolled my eyes at her.

Her face was suddenly filled with guilt and..sadness? Lalisa was shocked but she didn't show it. She felt someone grow closer behind her, there was a sharp pain in the back of her throat, making her hiss in pain.
"What the hell?!" she screamed, attacking Kai. He fell to the floor and looked at Lalisa in pure rage. He snickered and got up, walking closer to her. Meaning she was getting closer to the edge. Meanwhile, Jennie just stood there, shocked, behind Kai and Lalisa.
"You think you're so slick," he whispered, visible anger in his voice. Lalisa's body shook in fear.

One step.

She got closer to the edge, closer and closer.

Two steps.

"What the hell do you even want from me...", her voice cracking.

Three steps.

"This."

Fell.

"KAI!" someone screamed, Lalisa's body was being pushed by the wind, falling.

A soft hand-held Lisa's, preventing her from falling, she opened her eyes, not expecting to see her. Lalisa's face heated up, 
"Jennie?..." she whispered, Jennie then pulled her up, looking awkward. Lalisa avoided contact with her and just looked down.
"I thought you hated me-"
"I do. It's just too far to kill you." Jennie said, cutting Lalisa off, and in less than a minute, she was gone, leaving Lalisa alone.

Lisa's eyes expanded,
"What the hell just happened.."  she thought, looking at where she was standing.
She shook her head and left, 
"Maybe I'll just skip today," she muttered.
She found her way outside and sat down, her back leaning against the wall as she scrolled on her phone.

"Oi." someone said, getting her to look at them. The person crouched down to her level and weakly smiled.
"What," Lalisa said, the person pretended to look shocked and hurt.
"Damn, alright then."
"Seriously Jennie, what do you want?". Lalisa began to grow more impatient by the minute.
"OH MY GOD JUST SAY IT ALREADY!" she shouted, Jennie stared at her, grinning widely.

"Okay, don't be mad." Jennie began,
"Start."
"Okay, so like. I'm sorry, I guess."
"For what?"
"Everythin-"

"Yes! You can't take it back now!" Lalisa squealed, Jennie sighed then smiled at her.

*********************

"You realise that's not the real story? Lalisa was born in the PAST."
"Around what years?"
"Around 1875 in Bangkok, Thailand. She was royalty and met Jennie."
"So even Lalisa didn't know about her past?"
"Nope."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 286 18
IF YOU'RE HERE WITHOUT READING WHAT IF...SHOOOO. READ BOOK 1 [WHAT IF] FIRST ๐Ÿ˜ THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CHOICES THEY HAD TO DEAL WITH NOT JUST THE DECIS...
1.1M 30.6K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
38.2K 667 16
just a girl with an imagines book ๐ŸŽ€ highest ranking; #1 blackpinkimagines #1 blackpinksmuts #1 blackpinkinyourarea #1 rosesarerosies #1 parkchaeyou...
75K 1.9K 44
SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 1.. ------ Complete ๐Ÿ’ฏโœ… ------ Lalisa Manoban she is a person who is selfless, always think about others before her self. Have...