《The King's Court of Past And...

By King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... More

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

V-DAY SPECIAL

640 16 39
By King_Kado131

[Ok, slot of the Votes were Ties, SO I JUST WENT WITH EVERYONE'S FAVORITE POWER COUPLE! Also! Everything here is completely and Utterly Cannon to Sever the Fibers of Fate, so think about that in the grand scheme of things!]

《Start!》

It has been a whole year since the Fall of Honnōji Academy. After the evil plot to turn the earth into a CacoonSphere was foiled by Ryuko Matoi, Y/n L/n Bujin and joint effort of Honnōji's students and Nudist Beach. Now that everyone had moved on from The whole of Honnōji, they continued on in their lives.

*CRASH!*

???: "GGGAAAHHH!!!"

*THUD!*

Y/n: "So... you giving up yet? Or do I have to kill you?"

In the abandoned part of a small Japanese town. An humanoid Inves had flew through a wall with extreme speed, soon after Y/n L/n Bujin walked through the hole that was made by the Inves with his hands behind his head. The Human, Inves, Hybrid strolled over with a bored expression on his face, he wore a black tank top along with some sweat pants, both were light and let Y/n move with extreme speed as basically nothing weighed him down.

Overlord Inves: "You... Bastard... you need to die... all humans need to die!"

The Inves roared as he glared at Y/n revealing it's form.

The warlord thought for a moment before he let out a loud sigh.

Y/n: "Y'know. I'm curious why you're saying something so stupid that it invoke my rage, but..."

Y/n then pointed at the Inves with anger in his eyes.

Y/n: "I'm gonna be late for lunch with Lady Ryuko! You see, I've been working on a very special project for my Gracful Lady! And, regrettably, because of that I have been neglecting her wants and need... So, I made her a promise! For Valentines Day, and the week following it! I will make up for my mistakes! Now, explain yourself, quickly and carefully too, your explanation will whether you go back to Helheim, or Hell!"

The Overlord Inves was confused, but he couldn't help but feel a mass of pressure coming from Y/n, a looming feeling of death that only grew more and more as time passed, causing the Inves to quickly explain himself to the Warlord.

Overlord Inves: "A new... species. Monsters, a horde of them. They consume the Inves for power. We must kill humans, before they consume them."

Hearing this caused a lot of thoughts to run through Y/n's head for a moment.

Y/n thoughts: "Consume for power? Is... is he talking about Life Fiber Covers? No, the Primordial Life Fiber was destroyed, I personally made sure of that."

Y/n: "Well then, it seems like you Inves have finally found yourselves a natural predator. I guess Helheim's trying to balance out it's ecosystem, but, that doesn't mean you can kill everyone here and take earth for yourselves. I'll make sure that never happens."

The Overlord Inves only growled as he jumped at Y/n with his claws ready to strike.

Overlord Inves: "DIRTY HALFBREED!!!"

Hearing this caused Y/n to chuckle as a single strand of his hair turned gold, then a mass of Helheim Vine appeared from his arm, making an extremely sharp katana.

Warlord Y/n: "Y'know. I may be a Halfbreed..."

*SHING!*

Suddenky Y/n appeared behind the Inves, in an after slash pose, he then relaxed as he placed the blade on his shoulder with a smirk.

Warlord Y/n: "But I'm still 10 times stronger than you'll ever think of being."

*KA-BBBOOOOOOOMMM!!!*

Overlord Inves: "GGGGGAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

The Inves roared in pain when he was quickly reduced to nothing but a mass or ashes as he exploded into blue flames. Y/n smiled to himself proud of his new found speed.

Y/n: "Heh! Back at Honnōji I focused more on strength than anything, but now that I've lost my Sengoku Driver and Helheim Arms, in need to focus on my natural speed! So thanks for being my test dummy."

Y/n said as he slowly began walking off with the golden strand of hair and Katana disappearing... that was until he remembered something.

Y/n: "Wait a second, what time is it?"

Y/n then quickly pulled out his phone and checked the time... only for the aura of dread to appear around him.

Y/n: "CCCRRRAAAPPP!!! THAT FIGHT TOOK WAY TO LONG! I'M GONNA LATE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME LADY RYUKO!!!"

Y/n said as he began run with extreme speed back into the populated part of town.

《Valentine's Special》
Bujin x Ryuko
Burning Blood Lovers

Inside of a nice little cafe restaurant, Ryuko Matoi sat at a table drinking a smoothie with an angry expression on her face as she tapped her foot over and over again in irritation as she waited growling quietly to herself, as she did this she let out an oddly menacing aura that slowly intensified as more and more time passed.

*Clang!*

"H-Hey! Is there a girl here? Black hair, single red strand? Extreme beauty that radiates Grace? Probably pissed off?"

"Is that her over there?"

"Yep! T-Thanks!"

Ryuko stopped growling and continued to drink her smoothie as Y/n sat infront of her with a nervous expression on his face.

Y/n: "H-Hey Ryu! I'm so sorry about being Late, bu-but I have a good reason! You see, there was an Overlord Inves! And he was attacking people saying, Epp Lyqerw Qywx Hmi! Which means, All Humans Must Die, but you already knew that cause you can understand Femushinmu! A-Anyway! That pissed me off beca-"

Y/n tried to explain rather quickly to avoid Ryuko's wrath... but she only stared at him with slight amusement and irritation, but her expression only read angry to Y/n as he tried to calm his Life Fiber girlfriend down with his explanation.

Y/n: "And after all that I quickly ran here as fast as possible! So please don't be mad at me Lady Ryuko!"

Y/n said to Ryuko while holding his hands together and bowing his head a bit.

Ryuko: "Y/n, I'm not mad, and you're only late by like, 5 Minutes."

Y/n: "Are you sure? You look pretty pissed."

Ryuko: "I said, I'm not mad!"

Ryuko repeated herself, this time with a slight growl in her voice.

Y/n: "You really sure? Cause you sound really ang-"

*BANG!*

Ryuko: "I'M NOT ANGRY DAMMIT!"

Y/n: "......."

Silence filled the restaurant as Ryuko banged on the table and stood up, yelling at her boyfriend, obviously angry. She then noticed this as she sat back down with a small blush of embarrassed.

Ryuko: "I'm not angry because you're late... it's been your job to stop Inves from hurting people... I'm just... kinda... Hmmhmmm..."

Ryuko said mumbling the last word to herself.

Y/n: "What was that, Ryuko?"

Ryuko: "I said I'm... jehmmm..."

Y/n: "Still didn't hear you."

Ryuko: "I said I'm Jealous ok!? I miss beating the crap out of assholes and monsters... but I don't have my scissor blade, or Senketsu, I'm practically useless... especially, that one time..."

《Flashback》

"AAAAAHHHHH!!"
"MONSTER!"
"RUN!!!"

Overlord Inves: "GGGRRRAAAHHH!"

In a quite populated part of town, a massive Overlord Inves Rampaged throughout said town jumping around and destroying everything in sight.

But this Overlord Inves was not alone, it held a massive bag made of vines over it's shoulder... and in that bag, was...

Ryuko: "HEY! LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU OVERGROWN INSECT BASTARD!"

Mako: "Oh man! These vines are really tight! They're squeezing my body all over!"

Inside of the Bag was a mass of Girls and Women all of unmatched beauty. Ryuko was trying to rip the vines, while Mako was just being squeezed by them in a very suggestive manner, meanwhile the other women called out in fear for help.

Ryuko: "Grrr! Dammit! I'm ending this!"

Ryuko said as she reached for the pocket that held her scissor blade... only to remember that the pocket along with the massive scissor were long gone. Ryuko felt even more anger as her feeling of helplessness grew.

Ryuko: "Dammit! I'm not giving up yet!"

Ryuko said as she began to focus on the all Life Fibers inside of her body, then her middle fingernail grew red as it turned into a small Crimson blade.

*Shing!*

*Snap!*

Ryuko quickly used the small Blade to cut herself and Mako free.

Ryuko: "Mako! Follow me, we're getting out of here!"

Mako: "Woah, that's one sharp Nail Ryuko! You should really cut it before you hurt yourself."

Ryuko then quickly slashed with her NailBlade, cutting all of the trapped women free before she cut the rest of the Vine Bag, ripping it open.

*Thu-Thu-Thu-Thud!*

The bag and the women inside the fell to the ground. Once they did, the Inves stopped and turned around, seeing Ryuko standing there definently with her Crimson Nail while all the other women laid there in fear, and Mako watched with some excitement.

Ryuko: "Come on you Overgrown Deer Inves!"

Overlord Inves: "DIE DIE! ALL HUMANS MUST DIE! MY JOB TAKE WOMEN! BEAUTIFUL WOMEN FOR PROCREATION! TO MAKE MORE WARLORDS!"

Ryuko: "GROSS!"

Mako: "You can still understand what those things say Ryuko?"

Ryuko: "I really wish I didn't sometimes."

The Inves then clapped his hands together making an extremely loud sound, that stunned everyone but Ryuko, before a mass of Vines started to appear around the women, but Ryuko acted Quickly, cutting the Vines before they could do anything. The women watching were amazed by Ryuko's skills as they slowly got to their feet.

Ryuko: "Mako! Get these women out of here! I'm gonna take this thing down!"

Ryuko said as her other fingernails shrank, causing her middle finger blade to grow into the size of a knife as she glared at the Inves.

Mako: "You don't have to tell me twice! Let's go ladies!"

Mako said as she quickly dashed away taking the other women with her. The Overlord Inves then growled as it pulled a massive sword off of it's back getting ready to fight with it.

Inves: "Hehe! Strong woman! MAKE STRONG WARLORD CHILDREN!"

*FWOOSH!*

*SHI-BOOOM!!!*

The Inves charged at Ryuko and tried to slam her with his massive blade, but Ryuko quickly dodged out of the way with her superior speed. She quickly kept on dodging the Inves's attacks, waiting for an Opening.

Ryuko thoughts: "Remeber what Y/n taught you about Sword Fighting! All indeed to do, is Wait for an opening.... LIKE NOW!"

*SHI-SHI-SHI-SHING!*

Ryuko suddenly dashed forward, slashing the Inves four times, severing it's Head, Arms, and Torso from it's body as she landed behind it.

Ryuko: "Ha! How you like that! Even without Senketsu or my Scissor Blade, I'm still Hella Strong!"

Ryuko roared, thinking that she killed the Inves... only to be shocked when she saw vines come from the monster's wound, attacking to it's severed limbs before it quickly reconnected those severed parts, restoring itself with ease. Seeing this caused Ryuko's eyes to widen as she got ready to fight again.

Inves: "STRONG! STRONG! SEXY WOMAN SO STRONG! NO ONE ELSES! YOU BECOME MY BREEDING TOY! YOU MAKE MY WARLORD CHILDREN! I JUST PUNISH YOU FOR ATTACKING MASTER FIRST! I TAKE YOUR LEFT ARM!!!"

The Inves said as he began slashing at Ryuko, aiming for her left arm, way too fast for Ryuko to dodge or counter.

Ryuko thoughts: "N-No! How'd it got so much faster!?"

*FWOOSH!*

???: "*CLICK BWEEING* MELON DEFENDER! EQUIPPED!"

*CLANG!*

"How... HOW DARE YOU! SAY SUCH A THING TO MY LADY RYUKO!!!!"

*BLAM!!*

Suddenly the Massive Blade was blocked, before it got deflected into the air by Y/n wielding his Melon Defender. Ryuko looked up at Y/n with wide eyes as a deep feeling of jealousy appeared in her stomach.

Ryuko: "Y/n...."

Y/n: "Don't worry Ryuko! I promise by my Honor Bound Heart! I will protect you!"

A strand of Y/n's hair turned gold as he equipped his Warlord's Katana, pointing it at the Inves as he got ready to attack. As this happened Ryuko had thoughts of regret on her mind.

Ryuko thoughts: "... This... it's just like that time... just like my first day at Honnōji..."

Ryuko thought to herself as she remembered the first time Y/n had saved her and Honor Bound himself to her.

《Flashback Over》

Ryuko sat there with a saddened expression on her face as she drank more of her smoothie.

Ryuko: "I'm just tired of being a Bystander... I wanna help, not be a useless girl who's in the Background all the time."

Y/n: "Like Mako?"

Ryuko: "I didn't say that!"

Y/n: "But you were thinking it."

Ryuko let out a grumble as Y/n chuckled.

Y/n: "Don't worry. I know how you've been feeling Ryuko... Which is why, I've been working on something special! Something that'll make you way strong! Then, we can fight together, like we used to do."

Y/n said with a giant smile, chasing Ryuko to blush a bit at this.

Y/n: "So come on, let's enjoy this date. And then I can go back to working on your present."

Ryuko: "Heh... right. Yeah, let's have some fun."

Ryuko said with a smile of her own, only for that to turn into an uncontrolled laugh when she saw Y/n's giant smile get even larger, hurting his face. The two of them quickly started having a fun date, talking and laughing together with smiles om their faces. Meanwhile in top of a building near by yet still far away, two familiar figures sat there, one was staring into a set of binoculars, while the other sat shoving Croquettes in her mouth.

Baka: "GGGGRRRR! That Black Haired Bitch! Making a move on my Senpai, on one of the most romantic days of the year!"

*SNAP!*

Baka: "I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR TAKING LORD Y/N SENPAI AWAY FROM ME RYUKO MATOI!"

Mako: "Hey, didn't you say that you would stop going all Yandere for Y/n back in Osaka?"

Baka: "No! I said I would stop attacking Ryuko for his attention! I'm still going after my true love! Which is why I'm using you for my perfect plan against Ryuko."

Baka said as he pulled out two lockseeds from his pocket.

Baka: "Hehe! Now then, it's time for us to start my little plan!"

Lockseeds: "*CLICK BWEEING!* PEACH ENERGY! MARRON ENERGY!"

Baka popped open the lockseeds causing two Zipper Portals to open as two Overlord Inves walked out of the Portals, suddenly, two chains made of light appeared and wrapped around the Inves, easily controlling the two of them.

Baka: "Now then you two... I need you to due one thing for me, and I dont care how you do it..."

???: "....What is it human?"

??? 2: "...Yes, what could a human need from us?"

Baka: "Isn't it obvious? Ryuko Matoi! I want you to Kill Ryuko Matoi!"

Hearing this caused Mako's eyes to widen as the two Overlord Inves were forced to bow, before they dissapeared with extreme speed. Baka had an insane expression on his face as he giggles to himself.

HALLELUJAH!!!

Heavenly Mako: "HOLD ON A SECOND!"

Mako yelled as she suddenly appeared infront of Baka with a spot light that shined on her from above.

Heavenly Mako: "YOU CAN'T LET THOSE THINGS KILL RYUKO! IF RYUKO DIES THEN I'LL ONLY HAVE 2 FRIENDS LEFT! PLUS RYUKO AND Y/N ARE DATING! THINK ABOUT HOW HEART BROKEN Y/N WILL BE IF RYUKO DIES!"

Baka: "Oh but that's what I'm planning oh!"

HaLlElUjAh!!!

Suddenly a Black Light Spotlight shined in Baka from above as he made his own speech.

Demonic Baka: "YOU SEE! IF RYUKO DIES BECAUSE HE COULDN'T PROTECT HER FROM INVES! THEN HE WILL BE HEART BROKEN! SO HEART BROKEN THAT HE'LL TAKE ANYONE'S ADVICE! LEAN ON ANYONE'S SHOULDER! THEN WHEN HE'S AT HIS LOWEST! I'LL GIVE HIM ALL OF MY LOVE! AND MY LORD Y/N SENPAI WILL FINALLY BE MINE!!! AH HAHAHAHAAA AAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

Baka laughed as Mako's spotlight died, leaving only Baka's Black Light Spotlight as he continued to laugh louder and louder. When he suddenly stopped and pulled out his Hel-Seed.

Hel-Seed: "*CRACK!* MORTEM!"

Vines then shot out of the Lock and wrapped around Mako's body, as she was transformed into an Overlord Inves that was completely under Baka's Control.

Baka: "Hehehe! Get ready Lord Y/n Senpai! Because you will be mine!"

《Timeskip》

Ryuko: "HAHAHAHAHAA! Man that was fun!"

Y/n: "Man, for someone who usually fights with Blades, I didn't take you for someone that good a punching..."

Ryuko: "Well that's what you get for underestimating me!"

After dinner, Ryuko thought that it would be a great idea for them to work off the food they had just had, by having a friendly boxing match, which Ryuko won, not letting Y/n get a single hit on her.

Ryuko: "Y'know. I kinda expected a bunch of Chocolates and a big yelling speech about all the Honor and Grace I still have after all the shit that happened at Honnōji. But, today was way better than that, even If you had to run off and beat the Overlord Inves."

Ryuko said to Y/n as the two of them walked down the street, a small smile and blush on her face as she gribbed and held Y/n's hand while they continued to walk, causing a small blush to appear on his face aswell.

Y/n: "Y-Yeah! I'll only have the best for my Lady Ryuko!"

Y/n said with his blush only growing larger causing Ryuko to chuckle a bit.

Y/n thoughts: "Aw man! I don't get it. Seeing Ryuko in a casual place... she's way more beautiful then I originally thought, I was able to handle it in a place I constantly considered a battle field... but now I'm just a blushing mess whenever she's cute! Ahhhhhh! What am I supposed to do!?"

Y/n quickly thought to himself in slight panic as his face became a blushing mess. The two of them kept on walking together as they made their way home as the sun set in the background, that was until Ryuko suddenly stopped.

Ryuko: "Hey wait, have you seen Mako or Baka at all? Cause I don't remember seeing them at all after school ended."

Y/n: "Yeah, your right, I haven't seen those two. Which is odd because I figured Baka would be all over my trying to get me to me to fall in love with him with Yandere antics... but even during school he was pretty chill."

《Ryuko's Flashback》

Back in the morning when school was about to start, Ryuko had her said goodbye to Y/n and Mako, as she had her first set of classes with Baka, while Mako had her first set of classes with Y/n. The two of them sat next to eachother in silence as Baka seemed to be messing with a Lockseed. Usually in the morning, Baka radiated an aura of Pure Yandere Murder towards Ryuko, which usually drove away most to all people, but today he didn't radiate Yandere Aura... in fact he didn't radiate any aura at all, he just focused on his Lockseed as he messed with it's Bio-Mechanical insides. Ryuko questioned this in her head, but those questions quickly ended as class started.

《Y/n's Flashback》

It was lunch time in our hero's school, Mako and Y/n were about to walk off to off to Ryuko and Baka's Class to have lunch with their friends.

Mako: "Ugh! I'm starving! Let's get to Ryuko and Baka so we can eat already!"

Y/n: "You just finished Breakfast like 5 Minutes ago."

Mako: "5 Minutes is a long time!"

Y/n: "How fast do you digest things!?"

Y/n and Mako said to eachother, when suddenly one of their classmates walked over to them.

???: "Uh... e-excuse me, Bujin-San?"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Y/n then turned to see one of his female classmates standing there with a nervous expression on her face and her hands behind her back.

Y/n: "Hey, uhhh... Momo, right? What's up? And there's no need to be formal"

Y/n asked his shy classmate causing her to blush even more at his smile, meanwhile Mako looked like she was dying from starvation in the background.

Momo: "Well... uhh... I-I wanted to... I WANTED TO GIVE YOU THESE! I MADE THEM JUST FOR YOU!"

Momo suddenly yelled as she bowed and handed Y/n a Red Box with a ribbon on it, hearing this caused some of the other students in class to perk up. Y/n looked at it in confusion for a moment before regaining his smile.

Y/n: "Thanks Momo! Uh, but what's the occasion?"

Momo: "Wha? You can't be serious! It's Feburary 14th... Valentine's Day..."

Momo said as her blush only grew, meanwhile Y/n chuckled while rubbing the back of his head.

Y/n: "Oh! I almost forgot! Well, thank you very much Momo!"

Meanwhile inside Y/n's head.

Y/n thoughts: "CRAP! I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT VALENTINE'S DAY EXISTED! RYUKO'S GONNA KILL ME IF I DON'T DO SOMETHIN-"

???: "WHAT THE HECK MOMO! THAT'S NOT FAIR AT ALL!"

Momo: "H-Huh?"

Suddenly another female classmate stormed over, with an annoyed look on her face.

Momo: "Liz-Chan! What are you doing?"

Elizabeth ignored Momo and walked over to Y/n with a small blush on her face aswell.

Elizabeth: "Here!"

Elizabeth then shoved heart shaped box of chocolates into Y/n's chest before she crossed her arms and looked away from him.

Elizabeth: "Happy Valentine's Day or whatever!"

Y/n: "U-Uh Thanks Elizabeth!"

Y/n thoughts: "What is happening?"

Soon after Momo and Elizabeth gave their chocolates to Y/n, a bunch of the other girls in class began to rush towards Y/n, quickly flooding the boy with a mass of Valentine's Day chocolates and cards. Meanwhile, some of the boys in class tried to give some Chocolate to Mako... but she quickly ate all of them before giving the boxes back, shocking the boys.

《Short Timeskip》

Inside of Ryuko's class, the girl sat next to Baka with a bored look on her face while the Black haired boy sat there messing with his Lockseed, but on Baka's desk were some Valentine's Cards and Chocolates, but they had all been pushed aside for his current project, but Ryuko didn't seem to have any on her desk at all. The door to the classroom then opened, revealing Mako walking next to a tower of red Boxes and letters with legs. Mako and the Tower then walked over to Ryuko and Baka, sitting with the two of them.

Mako: "Hey Ryuko!"

Mako said as she pulled a boxed two boxed lunches out of seemingly nowhere before giving one to Ryuko and the other to herself, before pulling out another for placing it infront of the red tower.

Ryuko: "Hey Mako... aanndd?"

The tower was then placed on the floor, revealing Y/n standing there with a somewhat tired expression.

Ryuko: "Oh, so people unloaded Valentines Stuff on you too, huh?"

Y/n: "Too? You don't look like you got any Valentines?"

Ryuko didn't respond before she kicked the leg of her desk, causing the top of it to open, revealing a mass of Valentines that sprung out of the desk like a snakes in a can. Y/n grew an angry mark on his face at this but it was quickly replaced when he realized that Baka hadn't looked up from his Lockseed once, even after Y/n revealed himself.

Y/n: "Hey Baka, you got some Valentines too, huh?"

Baka: "Yeah... they weren't from you, so I don't care..."

Y/n was confused for a moment as he picked up one of the Letters.

Y/n: "... Wait a second, are these all from other guys?"

Ryuko: "Yeah, apparently almost every thinks that Baka's a chick."

Mako: "Well, he does wear the Female Uniform."

Y/n: "Yeah, I've been meaning to ask about that, Baka, why?"

Baka: "Cause! Who doesn't love a good old Trap!"

Y/n: "The same person who doesn't like the fact that said Trap happens to be a Yandere!"

Baka: "Yeah... Yandere..."

Baka said as he quickly went back to working on his Lockseeds. Ryuko and Y/n were confused for a moment, but quickly just wrote it off as Baka being weird, and continued to have lunch with eachother on this weird day.

《Flashback Over》

Y/n and Ryuko thought to themselves, before shrugging off Baka's actions once again as him just being a weird boi. They continued to walk and talk though the sun setting town, when Ryuko noticed something odd.

Ryuko: ".... Hey, Y/n... those plants over there... those are Helheim's Plants right?"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Ryuko said while pointing on a mass of Alien Plants that seemed to be coming out from around a corner. Y/n held his finger to his lips, signaling to be quiet as the two of them quickly yet silently approached. They then turned the corner, only to see nothing there except for the Helheim Fauna, not even a Zipper Portal.

Y/n: "A portal must have opened up here a while ago... but it shouldn't have closed on it's own."

Ryuko: "Maybe something opened up a portal sp that they could let the plants out, and surprise their targets who have seen them and know about their origins?"

Y/n: "W-Wow Ryuko, I'm almost positive that's exactly it."

Ryuko: "huh? What are you talking about? I didn't say anything?"

Y/n was extremely confused for a moment, when he turned back towards Ryuko... only to see an Overlord Inves standing right behind her. Ryuko herself then turned, causing her eyes to widen at the monster's sudden appearance.

??? Using Ryuko's Voice: "Hello~ now die!"

*FWOOSH!*

*BOOOM!*

The Inves held her hand out and attacked the two of them with a hurricane blast, but Y/n quickly grabbed Ryuko and jumped away with extreme speed, dodging the attack. Y/n and Ryuko landed in the middle of the street, as the Inves Approched the two of them, revealing herself.

Y/n: "A butterfly Overlord Inves... and she's strong."

Y/n said as he got into a defensive stance infront of Ryuko.

Inves: "Hellow there. My name is FarFalla. And I was sent here to eradicate a certain, pest."

FarFalla said as she pointed one of her blades at Ryuko, but Y/n quickly summoned his Warlord Katana and pointed it at FarFalla.

Warlord Y/n: "OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

FatFalla: "Hmmm... Master said we couldn't kill you, but he did say that we should beat you within an inch of your life."

Warlord Y/n: "Wait a second... We?"

*SHING!*

*BOOOM!*

Suddenly two flying energy blades flew at Y/n, causing him to act quickly and destroy them with his Katana. A figure than landed behind Y/n and Ryuko, revealing another Overlord.

FarFalla: "I would like the two of you to meet my Mate, Slash."

Slash: "Now isn't the time for this, FarFalla. Let's kill the girl, so we can go back to helping the Inves."

FarFalla: "Aww! But I was having fun."

While the two Inves Talked, Y/n turned towards Ryuko while gripping his blade tightly.

Y/n: "Ryuko... you need to get going, they're after you, and I don't think I can protect you from the two of them at once..."

Ryuko: "... No way!"

Y/n: "H-Huh!? But Ryuk-"

Ryuko: "Aren't you all about fighting with Honor and Grace? And now you're fighting a Two on One fight? You want me to run away? How the hell is that Honorable!? How the hell is that Graceful!?"

Y/n stared at Ryuko with awe as she controlled her Life Fibers, backing a small blade around her Right hand.

Ryuko: "You fell in love with me because you saw how strong I was, you saw my reson to fight... WELL I'M NOT BACKING DOWN! I'll fight with you! I refuse to let the man I love die!"

Y/n: "..... Heh, you're completely right, I really do love you."

Y/n suddenly said with a smile on his face, confusing Ryuko for a moment. Y/n then held out his arm for a moment as he gained his golden strand of hair again. He then summoned a mass of Vines in his hand, creating a brand new Bio-Mechanical belt, he then took out a small Helheim fruit and surrounded it in Life Fibers, creating an small circular device. He then smiled as he held out the belt and device to Ryuko.

Y/n: "Happy Valentines day Ryu."

Ryuko reluctantly grabbed the Driver and observed it.

Ryuko: "Woah. What is this thing?"

Y/n: "Well, after Ryoma destroyed everyone's Sengoku Driver, I wanted to remake them... but I couldn't find the original blueprints... so I decided to make a brand new Driver! One that uses Life Fibers and Helheim Materials! I call it!
The Ghost Driver, Proto. Just open it up, place the Eyecon inside, and slam the Lever! Now, you ready, Lady Ryuko?"

Y/n said as he pulled out a Genesis Driver along with an Energy Lockseed.

Ryuko: "... Yeah! Let's kick some ass!"

Ryuko said as she and Y/n equipped their Drivers.

Ghost Driver: "GHOST DRIVER!"

Genesis Driver: "GENESIS DRIVER."

*KKKIIISSSHHH!*

Lockseed: "ORANGE ENERGY."

*CLANG!*

Genesis Driver: "LOCK. ON."

Ryuko pressed the button on the side of her Eyecon before placing it inside of the Ghost Driver, closing it's face once again, causing a ghost shaped like a Parka to appear and dance around Ryuko while an metal fruit appeared out of a Zipper Portal above Y/n.

Ghost Driver: "IPPATSU TOUCON! EYE! 🎶BATCHIRIMINA!🎶BATCHIRIMINA!🎶BATCHIRIMINA!🎶"

Ryuko gripped the lever, while Y/n gripped his own lever, the two of them nodded at eachother as they started their transformation.

Y/n/Ryuko: "HENSHIN!"

*CLANG-CLANG!*

*KKKIIISSSHHH!!*

Genesis Driver: "SODA!"

Ghost Driver: "TOUCON! KAIGAN! WISP!

Genesis Driver: "ORANGE ENERGY ARMS! HONOR! GRACE! HONOR! GRACE! HO-HO-HO-HONOR!"

Ghost Driver: "ORE GA WISP! GO! BLOODY WARRIOR! GO! FIGHT! GO! FIGHT! GOGO! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

The drivers announced as the Parka Ghost and Metal Fruit landed on Ryuko and Y/n's shoulder, shining a bright light as they transformed into their new forms.

Y/n: "KAMEN RIDER BUJIN SHIN!"

Y/n said as he gripped his Sonic Arrow ready to fight.

Y/n: "So, how do you like your new armor, Lady Wisp?"

Y/n said as he turned towards Ryuko, only to see her staring at her new form in awe.

Ryuko: "I... I love it! Now then! Let's kick some Inves Ass!"

Ryuko said in excitment as she pulled out a Crimson Red Katana from her Driver. Y/n nodded before pointing his Sonic Arrow at the two Inves Mates.

Y/n: "WE'LL SHOW YOU TRUE HONOR!"

Ryuko: "AND KICKASS GRACE!"

Slash: "Tch! How dare you! HUMAN BRATS!"

FarFalla: "Slash wait!"

Slash yelled in rage as he dashed at the two Bloody Warriors, ready to kill them, but he sorely underestimated the two of them.

Y/n: "RYUKO! SHOW HIM WHAT WE CAN DO!"

Ryuko: "RIGHT!"

Ryuko yelled as she gripped her katana and dashed at Slash. The Life Fiber Human Hybrid felt a mass of adrenaline run through her body that she had missed for so long.

Ryuko: "TAKE THIS!!!"

*GLA-SHING!*

Slash: "G-GAAAHAHAHHAAA-"

*KA-BBBOOOOOMMMM!!*

Ryuko used all of her Strength to cut Slash in half, causing the Inves to explode into a mass of flames seconds later. FarFalla watched in fear as she quickly tried to fly away, but a certain warlord wouldn't let her get away.

Y/n: "Tch! You tried to gang up on my Love in order to kill her! YOU DISHONORABLE! DISGRACFUL COWARD!"

Sonic Arrow: "LOCK ON! *BWOOP WOOP BEEP!*

Y/n took his Orange Energy lockseed and slammed it onto his Sonic Arrow before he pulled back the Barrow's string, aiming it at FarFalla.

Y/n: "NOW YOU DIE!"

Sonic Arrow: "ORANGE ENERGY!"

*PPEEWW!*

Y/n shot a full power orange arrow of light at FarFalla, causing it to slam into her back, before it transformed into a mass of Oranges made of light that surrounded the butterfly Inves.

Y/n: "BUJIN SHIN! RIDER SHOT BARRAGE!!"

*P-P-P-P-PPPEEEWWW!*

*BO-BO-BO-BOOOOOOOM!!!*

FarFalla: "GGAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

The light oranges turned into a mass of arrows as they quickly slammed themselves into FarFalla's body, causing a chain of explosions as she was quickly atomized.

Ryuko: "YEAHAHAA! THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I so missed fighting like this!"

Ryuko yelled happily as Y/n watched and chuckled at his girlfriend's childishness. Suddenly, Ryuko turned towards Y/n and Quickly rushed towards him, glomping Y/n in a massive bone crushing hug thanks to her Rider Suit's enhanced strength.

Ryuko: "Thank you so much for this Y/n! I really do love you!"

Ryuko said causing Y/n to relax as he hugged the Life Fiber girl back. Y/n then pressed a button on the side of his neck, causing his helmet to disappear revealing the smile that was on his face. Ryuko then pressed a button on the neck of Ryuko's Suit, causing her own helmet to disappear as Y/n used his tender hand to cup her cheek.

Y/n: "I really love you too."

Y/n said to Ryuko while staring passionately into each other's eyes, a familiar feeling ran through their bodies as they slowly pulled eachother closer, their lips pursed, as they embraced eachother in a passionate kiss. Ryuko hugged Y/n closely and tightly too, accidentally remembering a time where they were this close before, the time when Y/n had died, and disappeared from her arms... but he didn't, Y/n stayed right there, Ryuko in his arms, and he in her own, wishing this moment could last forever.

*FWOO-*

*CLANG!*

That was until a familar arrow made of light flew at super speed, aimed for Ryuko's head, only for that attack to be blocked by Y/n's super reaction time, slicing the Arrow right before it hit it's target. Ryuko was confused until she and Y/n heard a very familiar voice yell from the distance.

Black Baka: "NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NOOOO!!"

The two Riders quickly summoned their helmets back as they turned, only to see Baka approaching in a new form with a aura surrounding him that screamed Rage, and Murder as he stormed over, gripping his Sonic Arrow tightly.

Black Baka: "You Bitch! You absolute thieving Slut! You ruined my plan! My Perfect Plan to win Lord Y/n Senpai's Heart Once and For All! BUT YOU JUST HAD TO FIGHT BACK! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LAY DIE AND DIE! JUST LIKE A GOOD LITTLE WHORE!"

Baka said as he stood infront of Y/n and Ryuko with a mass of unyielding hatred aimed at Ryuko.

Black Baka: "Those Overlords were supposed to kill you so that I could keep the promise I made back in Osaka. But I guess I'm gonna have to break it after all! I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF! AND MEND LORD SENPAI HEART WITH MY LOVE!"

Baka yelled as his aura exploded in power, getting so strong that Ryuko physically felt his hatred. Y/n was about to say something, when Ryuko stopped infront of him pointing her Katana at Baka.

Ryuko: "Tch, only one way to end this, huh?"

Ryuko said to herself before she yelled to Baka.

Ryuko: "LISTEN BAKA! I WON Y/N'S HEART FAIR AND SQUARE! AND THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL YOU'RE TAKING IT FROM ME!"

Black Baka: "THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK! Taking the first Kiss from my Senpai! WHAT YOU'VE DONE IS UNFORGIVABLE!... But maybe I can still keep my promise... don't you think so, Mako?"

Hearing this confused everyone... until s large and powerful Warlord Inves fell from the Sky infront of Baka, ready for a fight.

???: "BBZZZAAAAAHHHH!!!"

The Warlord Inved roared with a deep voice that was demonic, yet somehow feminine... that was when Y/n realized something.

Y/n: "BAKA! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MAKO!?"

Ryuko: "What? That's Mako!?"

Ryuko yelled in Shock as Baka let out a quiet yet crazy yandere chuckle... Ryuko didn't believe it was Mako... until the Warlord did a single familiar pose.

"BUZ-ZZA-ZZA-ZA!!"

It crossed it's hands in the air above itself... the same pose Mako did whenever she Hallelujahed... then it got into a fighting stance, glaring at Ryuko whi was frozen by confused shock.

Black Baka: "Isn't it beautiful Senpai! I used my Helheim Lockseed's power to temporarily transform Mako into an Inves as powerful as you! THIS WAS I CAN TAKE THAT SILLY LIFE FIBER BITCH OUT OF THE PICTURE AND HAVE YOU ALL TO MYSELF! THEN I'LL FINALLY SPEND A VALENTINE'S DAY WITH SOMEBODY I LOVE!!!"

Warlord Mako: "BBBZZZAAAHHH!!!"

*FWOOOSH!*

*BLAM!*

Ryuko: "GGGAAAHHH!!!"

*BOOOM!*

Suddenly, Warlord Mako dashed at Ryuko, slamming her needled fist into Ryuko's armor, sending the Life Fiber woman flying back into a wall with extreme speed. Mako then roared once again before charging at Ryuko, punching her through another set of walls.

Y/n: "Ryuko... I know she can handle Mako... but, I've got my own enemy to face."

Y/n said to himself as he turned towards Baka, who still had a dark aura around himself as he slowly approched Y/n.

Black Baka: "Now you're all mine, Lord Y/n Senpai..."

Y/n: "Sorry Baka, but I refuse to let you kill Ryuko. Whether you like it or not, I'm honor bound to her, meaning that no matter what, I'll always put her life before my own!"

Black Baka: "Then I'll just have to tear that bond to shreds Lord Y/n Senpai!"

Baka said as he raised his Sonic Arrow, Y/n then did the same, getting ready to fight.

《Meanwhile》

*BOOM!*

Ryuko: "That was way too close!"

Ryuko said after she had dodge out of the way of another one of Warlord Mako's attacks. He Katana was a fair distance away from her, behind the monster Mako who was ready to kill.

Ryuko: "Mako, I don't wanna fight yo-"

*FWOOSH!*

*BLAM!*

Warlord Mako quickly dashed at Ryuko and threw a punch at her, causing Ryuko to cross her arms and block, just missing Mako's Stingers that were around her fists.

Ryuko: "Alright, talking ain't working! THEN I'M DONE WITH IT! BAKA SAID THIS WAS TEMPORARY, RIGHT!? THEN I'LL FORCE YOU BACK TO NORMAL!"

Ryuko quickly threw her arms up, sending Warlord Mako's arm up aswell, Ryuko then reeled back her fist as she roared, slammed her fist into Warlord Mako's stomach, sending her flying back. Warlord Mako quickly spun around and extended her stingers, stopping herself from flying farther, but this decision was a mistake.

Ryuko: "TAKE THIS!"

*BLAM!*

*FWOOSH!*

*BOOOOOM!*

Ryuko dashed over with her Crimson Katana in hand, slamming the Back of the blade into Warlord Mako, sending her flying again. Warlord Mako then stopped herself mid air and spread her wings, causing Zipper portals to open, but instead of Inves Flying out of them, a mass of needles did instead, flying at Ryuko with Extreme speed.

[SEVER FATE SLASH!]

*SHING!*

*CRASH!*

But right before the attack was going to hit Ryuko, A blur dashed by, slashing all the Needles into nothing but dust before a familiar figure landed infront of Ryuko.

Warlord Y/n: "Are you Alright Ryuko?"

Ryuko: "Yeah, I'm fine. Why are you in your Warlord Form?"

Warlord Y/n: "Baka's way stronger than I originally thought. He was able to predict every single one of my moves and disabled my Genesis Driver, so I knocked him out in this form and came to save you and Mako."

Ryuko: "Alright, but how are we supposed to do that? I thought if I hit her hard enough it would turn her back, but that didn't seem to work."

Warlord Y/n: "... Maybe my Fate Slash with work on her? I can Sever the Fibers of Fate that connect Mako and Baka's Hel-Seed, that should turn her back to normal... but I'll need a clean hit."

Ryuko: "You can leave that to me! I'll set her up! You knock her down! WISP SHIPPU!"

Suddenly the wings on Ryuko's armor grew, changing into working jet wings. Y/n was suprised by this, seeing as he didn't make then was designing the Wisp Armor, but shrugged it off as Ryuko's complete and utter Grace.

Ryuko: "Ready Y/n?"

Warlord Y/n: "YEAH!"

Y/n then hopped onto Ryuko's back as she dashed off. Y/n then summoned the DJ Gun and put it into Fast Tune form before aiming at the Warlord Mako who chased after the flying duo. Y/n shot a rapid fire of shots at Warlord Mako while Ryuko flew around dodging attacks left and right.

Ryuko: "Doesn't this remind you of old time Y/n?"

Ryuko said excitedly while Y/n continued to shoot.

Warlord Y/n: "Yep! Now, let's go for a special move!"

Ryuko: "RIGHT!"

Ryuko said before she quickly boosted up into the clouds, disappearing from Warlord Mako's line of sight.

*FWOOSH!*

*BLAM!*

Ryuko: "HYAH!"

Suddenly, Ryuko appeared out of the sky and kicked Warlord Mako in the face, sending her flying into the ground with extreme speed. Ryuko landed with Warlord Mako before jumped back while gripping the lever of her Driver, pulling it out before pushing it back in.

Ghost Driver: "TOUCON! DIE KAIGAN!"

A mass of red aura appeared around Ryuko and was quickly sucked into her sword, surrounding said sword in a Crimson red aura of power as she gripped it tightly, Warlord Mako got ready to block the incoming attack, when something suddenly landed behind her creating a small smokescreen. Warlord Mako then turned, only to see Warlord Y/n standing behind her in and stance that was ready to slash.

Warlord Y/n: "NOW RYUKO!"

Ryuko: "RIGHT!"

The two of them then dashed at Warlord Mako, their sword reeled back as they prepared their finishing slash attack.

Ghost Driver: "WISP! OMEGA DRIVE!"

Ryuko & Warlord Y/n: "TAKE THIS! FINISHING MOVE!"

*CLANG!*

The two of them met in the middle where Warlord Mako stood, then sword slamming into her as they got ready to finish the fight.

Warlord Y/n & Ryuko: [SEVER-FATE-SEN-I-SOSHITU!]

*GLA-SSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!*

Warlord Y/n and Ryuko appeared on the other sides of Warlord Mako in after slash poses as her Warlord Body slowly disappeared, revealing her human form.

Eveything turned black and White as two Crimson Red [Fate Lines] appeared to be coming through Mako, while one [Fate Line] was going through Y/n, and another was going through Ryuko. The [Fate Line] connecting Mako to Baka's Hel-Seed was quickly cut in half before it quickly disintegrated into nothingness... but then, then other [Fate Line] that went through Mako and seemed to have no end was Severed, leaving Mako with no [Fate Lines] connected to her.

*THUD*

Mako: "ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz..."

Ryuko: "And of course she's asleep."

Y/n: "Well, it is Mako, she could sleep through anything, even Nonon's Music."

Y/n said as he and Ryuko transformed back to normal. The Warlord thenpicked up Mako, and carried her on his back.

Y/n: "Alright. Let's go get Baka and head home. Then we can Makeout some more!"

Y/n said while he started walking causing Ryuko to grow a massive blush.

Ryuko: "W-What the hell are you talking about!? That was just a one time thing ya got it!"

Y/n: "Oh, but I know you wanna do it again? You were the one pulling me so deeply into it!"

Ryuko: "AAHHH! SHUT UP! I WAS JUST SCARED YOU WERE GONNA DISAPPEAR AGAIN!"

Y/n: "So you do care!"

Ryuko: "Grrrr!!!"

Ryuko growled as she quickly equipped her Ghost Driver and got ready to transform with a massive blush on her face.

Ryuko: "Henshin!"

Ghost Driver: "GO! FIGHT! GO! FIGHT! GOGO! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

*CLANG! CLANG!*

Ghost Driver: "TOUCON! DIE KAIGAN!"

Y/n: "Ryuko what are you doing?"

Y/n said in slight panic as Ryuko's Sword was covered in a mass of Crimson Red Energy.

Ghost Driver: "WISP! OMEGA DRIVE!"

Y/n: "NO RYUKO WAIT!!!"

Ryuko: "SHUT UP ALREADY! IIIDDDIIIOOOTTT!!!"

*GLA-SSSSHHHIIINNNGGG!!!*

Ryuko: "SEN-I-SOSHITU!!!!"

Y/n: "GAHAHAAAAAA!!! THAT WAS MY FAVORITE OUTFIT!!!"

Y/n yelled in sadness as his clothes were shredded into Fibers by Ryuko's attack. Ryuko then picked up Mako and quickly began walking away with a blush still on her face, Y/n then let out a Sigh as he laid there naked a smile appearing on his face as he transforming into his Warlord form and quickly chased after Ryuko, ready to tease his tsundere girlfriend again.

Yeah! I know it's like 5 Days after Valentines but fuck you I did it!

AGAIN THIS IS CANNON!

Also, my Favoite anime is officially Black Clover! And I am going to make a thing about it eventually! Don't believe me! I've already made a Cover for it!

Anyway!

SEEYA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 69 22
Kadoya Sho the ordinary guy who have everything and lived happily with his mom. Suddenly one tragic accident make him turn into Kamen rider dark deca...
9.8K 450 145
Can't believe I didn't think about doing this during the start of the time I decided to continue on this account. But none the less, I'm going to be...
11.1K 221 15
Sever the Fibers of Fate... Wrath Legendary Souls... Greed Wakfu King of Cards... Pride... Sloth Break the Chains of Villainous Fangs... Lust ... Env...
306 5 25
Come One, Come All! Come see Fate Inspired Servants from characters from all across Time and Space! All not constrained by the premise of Earth! Hero...