The Forgotten Love

By VirgilSanders_Oakley

Hi, I love to read the Harry Potter series and watch the movies! And I love fan-fiction. Also, I'm in the LGB... More

Late for Class
The Christmas Party
The second kiss but up a level?
Are family's know and something bad is happening...
Untitled Part 6
My parents are okay with us now...
Harry's now...
Just cuddling
Hermione and I (Ron) are Animagus!
Truth or Dare, Kiss or Swear
The nightmare
Death Eaters...
No idea what's going on really
Are family
The day Lily goes to Hogwarts for her second year
One day without the boys
A date and a flashback

The Winter nights

524 19 0
By VirgilSanders_Oakley

It's the beginning of the winter and Harry always complains of during the night it gets so cold. I roll my eyes and away say, stop being such a child, or something. But one night, I feel something cold hug me from behind. I turn my head and I see Harry. I feel heat rise in my body. "Mate?! What the hell are you doing!?" I whisper. "It's to cold... you're so warm..." he mumbled. I calm down a little. 'We're just mates... nothing more...' I thought. I turn around and hug the smaller boy back, resting my chin on his soft, slightly damp because he took a shower earlier, hair. Damn why does he have to be so adorable. I feel him nuzzling the crook of my neck. I feel heat running up my body again. 

...

I woke up just find the smaller, yet adorable, boy still cuddled up to me. I knew he was a light sleeper. I realized my left hand was on Harry's hip. And my right wrapped around him still. He had his against my chest, I don't have a shirt on when I go to sleep. I was down to his neck, he was nuzzling my messy ginger hair. "Harryyy." I say in a playful annoyed voice. "Ron... you know I don't like waking up earl-" I guess he realized he snuggled up to me because I could feel his body heat increasing a lot. 

"Bloodly Hell! I'm so fucking sorry! I-i didn't mean to wake you up in the middle of the night because I just felt co-" Then he fell off the bed with a loud bang. I start laughing so hard.  "Can't keep your balance mate?" I manage to say through my laughing. He gets up and walks to his bed and grabs his glasses. "I was spiraling fucker... I couldn't control my balance..." He goes to change in the bathroom. Probably just acting childish again... I hope...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 457 28
I'm doing a challenge with a group I'm in on Facebook. Everyday in October is a new writing prompt and I chose Drarry(obviously) as my ship. I'm goin...
79.6K 1.5K 20
Welcome to my collection of Drarry one-shots! These will be fluffy (no smut). I don't have an updating schedule for this. I'd be happy to get suggest...
1.8K 53 25
this is my first harry potter fanfiction, so i hope you enjoy it :] just a classic enemies to lovers story between harry potter and draco malfoy.
374K 6.3K 24
Some drarry one shots. Most will probably be fluff but there may be some smut but I'll tell you before in case you'd rather skip that stuff. If you...