Hermione and I (Ron) are Animagus!

It's almost time... I was going to be an animagus with Hermione. We decided to do this because we didn't want Harry to be alone every full moon... Like what his father, and his friends Peter Pettigrew and Sirius Black did for Remus. We were waiting for the first lighting strike before drinking the potion. *Boom* Lighting... We drank the potion and when we did I heard Hermione wince in pain, I felt a fiery pain run through my body. For a moment I saw an animal... It looked like a a grey dog kinda. And the very next second I felt shorter. I didn't feel hands put paws, same for my feet. I look at Hermione but it wasn't a girl standing there, it was an owl. We were animagus! We searched up about animagus long before to know how to go back into humans and we turned back into humans. "We did it Ronald!" Hermione said happily. "Should we tell Harry now or tomorrow?" I asked her. It was about 9 at night and tomorrow night was the full moon for this month. "Tomorrow... Harry needs sleep because of the full moon." she stated.

We get back to the Gryffindor common room to find Harry asleep on one of the couches close to the fire. I pick him up and kiss his forehead. Adorable short werewolf... I get up to the bedroom and Neviel, Semus, and Dean are already there talking. Semus and Dean are together also so I wasn't surprised to see Semus in Dean's arms. When I walk in they look at me with Harry in my arms. "Where have you been Ron?" Neviel asked getting up from his bed. "I'll tell you outside the room. It's a surprise for Harry." I whispered. I put Harry in my bed and went on the other side of the door to tell Neviel. "Since Harry's a werewolf and all, Hermione and I though to become animagus so he doesn't have to be alone every full moon." I said in a low voice. "That's nice of you two... What are your animagus'?" he asked. "'Mione's a snowy owl, I'm a grey dog..." I said smiling to myself that we did all of this just for Harry. "I would do that for anyone I cared for. Even if they don't need." He said smiling. Then he walks back into the dorm, me following. I get changed in the bathroom. When I come out, I get greeted with a sleepy werewolf. "What are you doing up?" I said concerned hugging him. The others were asleep. "I got cold... and you are warm..." he said looking up at me tired. I pick him up meanwhile I kissed him on his temple. "You need sleep baby..." I said as I was laying him in my bed. I lied down next to him holding him close again. He had my sweater on again, still, way to big for him but he was still adorable. "Sleep..." I said to him as he nuzzled my neck falling asleep.

*This upcoming scene takes place in Remus', Sirius', James', and Peter's sixth year. Ron in his year is sleeping in the same bed Sirius did in Sirius' sixth year. Harry same with Remus.*

"Sleep..." Sirius said to the tired, cold werewolf nuzzling his neck falling asleep. Remus always got cold in his bed but with Sirius, he was happy, safe, cared for, loved, and, for cold nights, warm.  

*This says that Ron and Harry are like Sirius and Remus in their school years. Ron like Sirius and Harry like Remus.    The next day, Harry's and Ron's time.*

I wake up to find Harry awake, relaxing. "Good morning bae." I yawned. He looked up at me. He looked cute with his messy jet-black hair, and his emerald green eyes. "Hermione and I have to talk with you today..." he turned a little paler than normal. "It's nothing bad I promise." I smile at him and he calms back down. "Okay..." he says with a extremely calm voice.    

It was Sunday and Hermione and I were waiting for Harry by the Streaking Shack in Hogsmate. After a few minutes we hear someone say, "Hey you two... what did you need to talk about?" I open my eyes to find a messy black haired boy, with emerald green eyes behind round glasses, jeans, and a very over sided sweater with the letter 'R' in gold. "Hey baby... " I said smiling and going to hug my boyfriend. "Well, Harry, tonight's full moon, you won't be alone." Hermione said smiling herself. I back up from Harry. "What do you mean? Werewolves hurt humans even if they don't mean to..." he said confused. "We know, but not other animals." I stated. Then, I close my eyes and think of my animagus, the grey dog. Hermione thinks of the snowy owl. And after a moment, I'm once again the grey dog, Hermione's the snowy owl. Harry stairs at us surprised. "Guys... You really didn't need to become animagus just for me..." he said in a whisper, a few tears running down his face. I walk up to Harry and jump up with my hine legs still on the ground. He catches my front paws crying, but smiling. Hermione flies and lands on one of Harry's arms. I lick his face and he started to laugh. Hermione hoots and I bark. "You two are true friends..." he says looking back and forth from Hermione, the snowy owl to me, the grey dog. 

The next morning in Hospital Wing, Harry was there once again because every time he become the werewolf, he reopens his scars and makes new ones to himself. I always wake up early and come and visit. In this case, I went with him. I was still in my animagus form, sitting down by the bed Harry was in resting my head on his arm. Madam Pomfrey kept trying to sho me away but I stayed by him. Madam Pomfrey eventually gave up and let me stay. I waited until Harry woke up because I hate waking him up. After a little I see his eyes open up. I bark. He sits up immetly and sighs when he saw me. "You scared me Ron..." he sighed smiling. Madam Pomfrey comes walking over. "Mr. Potter, this dog wouldn't leave you... What's up with that?" I jump on the bed and lay down on Harry's legs. "Last night I made a friend I guess... He doesn't have a collar." he said scratching behind my ear. "Well that's nice... Here." She hands him a goblet of a potion. After he drinks it he gags. I lick his face just to mess around. In that moment, a snowy owl flies in. It wasn't Hedwig, but Hermione Granger as her animagus. Though, she looked just like Hedwig. "Hey 'Mione." Harry whispers when she lands on he extended arm. "And made an owl friend Mr. Potter?" Madam Pomfrey asks when coming to get the goblet. "No, this is my owl ma'am... Hedwig." He pauses for a split second rethinking of the name I think. "You two..." he sighed smiling at us. Hermione did a happy hoot and I barked. 

We were... The Golden Trio...