Student Exchange Program Gone...

By blaszczu2500

When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was ass... More

Baseball Time
Karma Time
Adult Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
School Trip Time
Transfer Student Time
L and R Time
Transfer Student Time Part 2
Time for a Ball Game
Talent Time
Vision Time
End-of-Term Time
School's Out - 1st Term
Summer Break Time
Island Time
Action Time
Pandemonium Time
Karma Time - 2nd Period
Takaoka Time
Nagisa Time
Summer Festival Time
Kaede Time
Itona Horibe Time
Spinning Time
Leader Time

It begins

11.4K 139 130
By blaszczu2500

A tired sigh escaped Y/N L/N's lips as he proceeded to walk up a trail that led up a mountain, hoping to spot his destinaton soon. The skinny h/c boy couldn't help, but sigh in irritatation. Hiking this mountain was certainly not the reason why he came to this country. He could already tell that going to his new school each morning was going to be very tiring to him, at least for the first several days. He'll most likely get used to it as the time will pass.

He glanced down at the yellow paper which was given to him right before he left the main building of Kunugigaoka Junior High School to head out to the other building that belonged to that school, where class 3-E was supposed to be having classes right now. They placed him in that class because they apparently didn't like the fact that he wasn't paying much attention to his grades. His explanation to it that he didn't view the grades as the most important thing in the world didn't help. In fact, it only seemed to make things worse.

He turned his gaze away from the paper and turned it towards the path ahead of him, wondering how unlucky he was. He and all of his friends back in America signed up for the foreign student exchange program in their school after they all agreed to give it a chance, thinking it will be fun if all of them ended up going to the foreign country together and saw what it had to offer, but ironically he ended up being the only one that ended up going.

He let out a relieved sigh once he reached the top of the path and saw an old badly looking building ahead of him, not even caring in what shape this building was. He was just relieved that the long walk up the mountain was over. He made his way to the entrance and pushed it open, before entering the building.

He closed the door behind him and started to make his way through the hallway of the school building, trying to find anyone in it. He walked further into the school buildig and stopped a few moments later when a classroom filled with students about his age who were going to his classmates from now on appeared in his view. He placed his free hand on the door handle and pushed the door open. He entered the classroom and everyone immediately set their gaze on him.

"Hey." He spoke up to the class. He may have been always decent at learning foreign languages, but his japanese wasn't the best, but the other people were able to understand his speaking. He had some doubts if people will understand him, but those were washed away when he spoke with the people in this country and they ended up understanding him. He showed them off the yellow paper he was carrying, "Is this the E class? I'm supposed to show this to the teacher."

Everyone quickly turned their gaze towards him and stared at him in suprise. They must have not been informed that someone new was arriving today. The fact that there wasn't any empty seats in the classroom only confirmed this theory. He could understand why they weren't informed about it. He found out that he'll be attending this class just a few minutes before he was told to go to this building.

It was when a loud booming sound sounded the outside. Starled, Y/N turned his gaze towards the windows on his left, but quickly turned it towards his new classmates when he saw how they became nervous upon hearing it, as if they knew what was coming to them.

"...He's here..." One of the students whispered loudly enough for everyone to hear. Y/N furrowed his brows a bit, growing a bit worried because of what he just heard. Who was the person that one of his new classmates just referred to?

"What? Who's he..." He never got to finish this sentence as the door opened, causing him to turn his gaze towards it. His eyes snapped open when he saw what entered the classroom.

It was a yellow bi-pedal octopus that was about three meters tall. It's smilling head was huge and it had small eyes, but what caught Y/N's attention was the fact that he couldn't spot it's nose anywhere. It had two tentacles as it's arms and had many tentacles as it's legs.

"Now, then." It declared to the class, moving it's tentacles around, "Let's begin homeroom. Class monitor, on your command!"

"S-Stand!" The blue haired girl, Nagisa Shiota, that had her seat in the second row stuttered out. She rose up from her seat, followed by the rest of the class. They either pulled out AR-15 assault rifles or M1911 pistols and aimed it at the octopus creature. Y/N could feel how his jaw almost dropped on the floor as he eyed everyone around him in pure suprise which was mixed with confusion.

"...What is going on?..." He whispered to himself, his eyes refusing to close.

"Attention!" The same blue haired girl continued. She gulped when she saw how the creature just stood in front, watching everything in front of it with the same smile, "Bow!"

Y/N leaned against the wall, pinning his back against it, completely shocked by the fact that everyone just pulled out weapons and aimed them at the octopus. His new classmates opened fire at the octopus creature. He quickly did the first thing that came to his mind and laid down on the floor, not wanting to get hit by any of the bullets.

He looked up and saw how hundreds of pink bullets were fired at the creature which disappeared, causing the bullets to miss their target and hit the blackboard and wall behind which it was standing just a second ago. Y/N watched how those were bouncing off the wall and landing on the floor, instead of hitting that strange yellow octopus like figure which returned to his gaze, because it never disappeared from the classroom. It just moving side to side with such speed that Y/N could even spot it in a few places in the classroom.

"Good morning. I'll be taking attendance, so please, fire all you like." The creature declared as it avoided the bullets as if it was nothing too serious, "Isogai?"

"Here." One male student yelled out, but Y/N didn't see which one it was.

"My apologies. I'll need you to speak up, what with all this gunfire." The creature explained to Isogai.

"Present!"

"Okajima?"

"Present!"

"Okuda?"

"Present!"

Y/N lowered his gaze and remained on the floor, his face facing the wooden floor as the creature continued to check the attedance for the next few moments. The exchange student looked up once everyone stopped firing and once the octopus was done with checking the attedance.

"Hello there." The octopus greeted Y/N, turning it's gaze towards the exchange student who was still laying on the floor. Y/N slowly got himself back on his feet. He looked like his mind was still trying to process what just happened in front of him, "You must the exchange student I've been told about a few minutes ago."

"...Yes." Y/N gave it a nervous nod of confirmation after several seconds of silence, as the octopus was now standing in front of him. He shakily held the yellow paper out to it. He let out a deep breath, trying to not sound nervous when he said, "I'm supposed to give it to a teacher. I've been assigned to this class today."

"That would be me." The creature explained as it extended one of it's feelers while Y/Nlooked at it as if he had just seen a ghost. That creature was going to be his teacher from now on? It quickly read what written on the paper, "I see. Welcome to E-Class, Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you!" It turned it's attention away from Y/N and turned it back to it's students, "Go ahead, introduce yourself to the class."

Y/N gulped, still nervous because of what just happened before his eyes as he introduced himself to his new classmates, "Hi everyone. I'm Y/N. I came here from the student exchange program. I'm sorry if you'll have trouble with understanding my japanese. Hopefully It'll get better as the time will progress. I hope that we can get along."

Before anyone could speak up, everyone, including Y/N and the octopus creature turned their attention towards the doors which were opened and someone else entered the classroom. It was a man in his late 20's who was dressed in a suit.

"Are you Y/N ?" He asked Y/N as he turned to look at the newest addition to the class, giving him a stern look.

"Yes." Y/N nodded in confirmation, "Who are you?"

"I need you to come with me for a few minutes." The unknown man explained, "We need to talk about your enrollment in this class. Believe me, it is very important."

Y/N nodded his head and came over to the unknown man. At least he'll get out of class for a few minutes which was always a good thing and hopefully, he'll finally get the explanation to what the hell is going on around him.

----

Y/N followed the man out of the classroom and walked closely behind him through the hallway to another room in the building. They entered the faculty lounge and Y/N took his seat on one of the chairs while the unknown man made sure to close and lock the door behind them, before taking his seat as well.

"I undestand that you're confused, but before we begin, allow me to introduce myself." The unknown man began, "My name is Karasuma and I came here from the Ministry of Defense."

"...Considering what just happened in the classroom, I'm actually willing to believe in that." Y/N told him after a few seconds of silence, rubbing the sides of his head. He wasn't excepting this day the way it was going right now. He wouldn't be suprised if this turned out to be a very strange dream, "Did you brought me here to talk about that... I don't even know how to call it in the classroom?"

"Yes." Karasuma nodded in confirmation, "The creature in your class that is your new teacher is the one responsible for the destruction of most of the moon."

Y/N's eyes widened in suprise upon hearing this information. He heard about what happened to the moon on the news the morning after it happened when he saw his parents watching the morning news and if he was honest with himself, He doubted that there was a person that didn't heard about this. He read a few theories about it on the internet, but never really believed in any of them for the obvious reasons.

He became even more suprised when Karasuma added, "And, he isn't planning on stopping with the moon. He is planning to do the same with the Earth. The class you've been assigned to today was given a mission to assassinate that monster before he'll destroy the Earth."

The exchange student remained silent for several seconds, processing the information that Karasuma just gave him. He rubbed his eyelids before speaking up, "If this true, then how many people know about this, because it's quite obvious that giving the information about him to the public would just cause mass panic."

"Not many people know of this for the reason you just mentioned." Karasuma said, "The world leaders are the only ones except for you, me and your classmates..."

For the next few minutes, Karasuma continued to fill Y/N in about everything he needed to know about the situation he found himself in. He told him everything that they knew about the octopus creature and it included his maximum speed which happened to be around 20 Mach. Y/N already had a chance to witness how fast the creature was a few minutes ago when his new classmates opened fire at him and he acted as if it was just an average day for him.

It was when Karasuma mentioned something that caused Y/N to become even more shocked than he already was. He told him that he needed to become an assassin along with his new classmates if they wanted to succeed in killing their target. He wanted him to become an assassin and from now on the fate of the world was going to be in his and his new classmates hands? The saying that it was starting to become overhelming to him was the understament of the century.

There was one question that appeared in Y/N's minds after he heard from Karasuma that the world leaders knew about this creature's existance and he made sure to question Karasuma about it, "Why is this octopus thing a teacher in this school?"

"I was getting to that. He made the world leaders an offer. Stop making fools of ourselves and let him teach class 3-E. The Japanese government eventually agreed to his terms." Karasuma explained which confused Y/N, "You don't need to worry about him hurting you in any way. The government agreed on the condition that he won't hurt you or any of the classmates."

Y/N gave him a quick nod of his head in response but remained silent because this explanation just arose another question in his mind. Why would a being that is capable of destroying the Earth as if it was nothing be wanting to teach students in some badly looking building in the mountains?

"There's one more thing I need to mention." Karasuma continued, "The government has prepared something that for the person that will end up assassinating him."

Y/N titled his head, "A prize?"

"Yes." Karasuma nodded in confirmation, "It is right now in the current currence money in Japan, but If you'll assassination will end up being the one that kill him, then it will changed into U.S dollars which should be about 126 million dollars."

Y/N 's eyes snapped open when Karasuma told him how many money was going to receive the person that would kill this octopus teacher, wondering how his eyes hadn't fell out of his sockets, yet. He asked him, wanting to be sure if he didn't misheard it, "...Excuse me. How many?"

----

Y/N let out a deep breath, adjusting the bag that was given to him by Karasuma, groaning mentally at how heavy it was as he was now standing in front of the entrance to the classroom where his new classmates continued to have their lesson with the octopus teacher while he was filled in about everything that was going on around him. He had to admit. It was pretty hard to take everything that Karasuma had told him about, but he was not going to dwell on it, at least not right now.

He placed his hand on the handle and pushed the doors open, only to be greeted by the view of a blond haired girl, Rio Nakamura from the second row firing her pistol at the octopus teacher who easily caught the pink bullet with a pair of regular white chalk.

"Nakamura!" The teacher's face colour changed from yellow to red as steam started coming out of it's head. It was easy for Y/N to say that the octopus became angry, "I believe I told you assassinations must not interfere with your studies."

Nakamura placed her free hand on the back of her head, "I know."

"Stand at the back for the rest of this lesson and think about what you've done!" The octopus told her, pointing towards the back of the class.

"Aww." Nakamura complied and went to the back of the class as Y/N entered the classroom.

"Hello again!" The teacher turned his attention towards Y/N who locked the doors behind him, "I assume that Karasuma has told you everything that you wanted to know?"

"He did." Y/N nodded in confirmation, adjusting his bag once again, "I have to admit, It took me a while to process everything. I mean, not every day you are told to assassinate an alien octopus that is capable of blowing up the Earth..."

"Alien!?" The octopus exclaimed loudly, cutting him off, as steam started coming out of his head again, "I'm not an alien! I was born and raised here on Earth, thank you very much!"

Y/N titled his head, looking legitimely confused, "You were?"

"Yes!" The teacher confirmed it, but Y/N still seemed to have second thoughts about it.

"...Okay." Y/N answered, his confused expression not leaving his facial features, as he was trying to figure out how in the world his new teacher was an earthlight.

"I see that Karasuma has given you everything you're going to need to assassinate me." The teacher pointed at the bag Y/N was holding after taking a few seconds to recompose himself, as Y/N turned his gaze towards the bag. He didn't had a chance to take a loo into it, yet, but he already had a theory regarding what was inside. He came up with it instantly Karasuma told him that it consisted of the stuff he was going to need from now on and what the octopus just said seemed to confirm it.

"Assassinate you? Is that even possible?" Y/N asked him, voicing his thoughts, "I was there when all of them opened fire at you at the same and you dodged all of them like it was nothing."

"Not to mention that all of the bullets are just BB pellets." One of the guys from the class, Tomohito Sugino spoke up, agreeing with what Y/N  just said to their teacher, "You coulda just taken them on the chin."

The rest of the class started voicing their agreement, making the teacher sigh.

"Very well." He turned to look at the exchange student again, "Y/N. Would you mind if I borrowed something from your bag for a second?"

Y/N shrugged his shoulders, not really knowing how to reply to that question as the teacher reached into the bag with one of his tentacles and pulled out a M1911.

"I told you, these may be harmless to you." He aimed the pistol at his other arm, before pulling the trigger. The pistol fired and his other arm was blown off, making some of the students in the class, including Y/N gasp in either shock or horror, or both.

Y/N took one step away from the teacher as yellow blood splattered around, not wanting to get some of it on his school uniform, even though he hated the idea of having to wear one as the blown off arm landed on the floor. The exchange student had to blink a few times when the arm started wiggling violently on the floor, wanting to be sure if he wasn't just seeing things.

"But they're special anti me BB pellets developed by the goverment. If one hits me, it'll slice right through my cells like tofu." The teacher continued as a new arm grew out of the area where the previous one was shot off a few moments earlier, "They'll regenerate a few seconds later, of course. I'm more concerned about you putting a classmate's eyes out." A bunch of green stripes appeared around his head completely out of blue, "And I do hope you can kill me before the graduation, that is."

He handed the pistol back Y/N who took it from him and placed it back in his bag, finally taking a look inside. He saw exactly what he excepted to see. There was a AR-15 assault rifle, like the one he saw a few of his new classmates wield after he entered the classroom for the first time and a single knife. He reached into the bag and pulled it out, taking a quick look at it.

He moved his finger around the green knife only to find out that it wasn't sharp at all. It wasn't even a real knife, but if the goverment gave them those knives to use them against that octopus creature, then they must have been proven to be working, right?

"Now that Y/N is aware about everything that is going on around him." He heard how the octopus declared to the class, "Let's put everything aside and continue our class."

-----

Y/N rested his head on his left hand while holding his pen in the right hand as he watched how the octopus was writting a sentence from the book on the blackboard, waiting for the teacher to move away from the blackboard so he could write this sentence in his notebook. He was seated in the second row, next to the blue haired girl and everyone who sat behind him was moved one seat backwards.

He placed his pen aside when the sound of the school bell started ringing through his ears.

"Ah, lunchtime!" The octopus exclaimed, stopping writing as he turned to look in the direction from which the ringing came from. He moved over to the window and opened it, before giving his students a quick look, "I'll just pop over to China for some mapo tofu. If anyone would like to try assassinate me, just call me on my cell.

He flew out of the classroom at his speed, causing the students to put up their arms to protect themselves. Y/N placed his hands on his desk after a few seconds as his new classmates started talking about the octopus teacher. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his music device and his earbuds, wanting to listen to some music after everything that happened today.

He was about to put the earbuds in his ears but paused when he noticed that everyone that was in the classroom at this moment was staring at him.

"What?" He asked them, looking around himself.

'So..." He recognized this voice as Isogai's. The first one that this octopus creature called out for when he was checking the attendance, "You're from America?"

"Yup." Y/N nodded in confirmation, "My school was doing the student exchange program thingy this year and signed for it along with my friends, thinking that it might be fun but I ended up being the only one that went. There was a limited amount of students that were going to this country and I was one of the ones that ended up in that group."

"Are you serious?" One of the guys from the class, Okajima Taiga asked him, suprise evident in his tone.

Y/N nodded, "I am."

"I can only imagine how you and the rest reacted when you found out about it." Some other guy from the class, Hiroto Maehara stated.

"Oh, you have no idea." Y/N responded to his words, wondering how if his friends and family would try to convice him to come to Japan if they knew what was going to happen today with him, "When I saw that I'm the one going I immediately thought to myself that there is now way that I'm going all by myself, but my parents and friends managed to convice me to do otherwise and here I am now."

"How many of your friends signed for it?" He turned his attention towards the voice and saw the brown haired girl, Toka Yada.

"Seven of us signed for it." Y/N replied, "Apart from me, there was best bud Colin, then there was Samantha, Troy, Nathan, Brian and Jadis."

"Wow." Some girl from the class, Fuwa Yuzuki said, as she placed her manga aside, suprised by how unlucky Y/N was, "Seven of you signed for it and you're the only one that ended up going."

"I know, right?" Some guy from the guy from the class, Kimura Masayoshi agreed with him, "This is very unlucky."

"You're telling me." Y/N told them in response, his head resting on his hand.

"How did you ended up placed here, in E-Class? The girl from the first row right next to the window, Meg Kataoka wanted to know, "We weren't informed that a new student was coming today."

"I was placed in this class because I'm not paying much attention to my grades, or at least this is the reason that this this principal guy told me." Y/N answered. He had no idea why, but the principal creeped him out a bit when he was talking with him, "I don't pay much attention to my grades because they don't matter that much to me. I always do better in exams because I actually study when the time for them comes, but they didn't seem to care about that in that other building and send me here."

"What is it like in America?" Nakamura was the next one who spoke up while Meg nodded her head at Y/N's answer to her own question, "Is it like in the magazines and TV? What are the places worth visiting?"

Y/N was silent for a few seconds before answering to Nakamura's question as best as he could. If all of his friends stayed in America, then the least he could do right now was to try to get along with his new classmates, right?

For most of the lunch break Y/N continued to answer each question that was asked him by his new classmates. It was mostly typical stuff that every new student is asked by their new classmates after they arrive in class, for example Sugino asked him what he liked to do in his free time to which he replied that the stuff that he liked to do in his free time were nothing usunual, like playing video games or watching TV shows and movies.

The break was slowly coming to an end and the blue haired girl that he was going to sit next to from now on was still nowhere to be seen. Perharps he should have go and get her. He could use some freash air, considering how confusing this day was and he might have as well go and introduce himself to her because she wasn't in the classroom when his new classmates were asking him questions about him.

He stood up from his seat and exited the classroom, entering the hallway. He started heading towards the exit from the building, passing by three of his new classmates that he failed to notice were missing for most of the break.

It took him a moment to make his way to the exit from the building. His eyes caught the sight of Nagisa right after he walked out of the school building. His blue haired classmate was standing in the distance, staring down at something but the exchange student couldn't see at what.

"Hey there." He greeted Nagisa, as he came down the steps, approaching her.

"Oh, hey." Nagisa greeted him in return, clearly suprised by his voice, as she turned around to look at him, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, girl." Y/N explained, coming over to her side, "I thought I might use some fresh air after everything that I've been told today. Let's just say that I wasn't really excepting this day to go the way it's going right now. It took me a while to, you know, process everything that I found out about today."

"It's alright, I undestand. Many of us thought that it was a joke before Karasuma explained everything to us." The blue haired girl nodded in understanding, knowing how Y/N was feeling right now because she and her classmates had to go through the similiar thing when they were informed about their new teacher. It was a strong first impression, "And there's something I need to clarify."

"What is it?" Y/N wanted to know.

He wasn't excepting to hear "I'm a boy." from his blue haired classmate.

Y/N could feel how his eyes widened and how his jaw almost dropped to the ground in total suprise, beginning to lost the count of the things that suprised him today. He opened his mouth to say something, wanting to break the awkward silence that formed between them two of them, but was cut off when he and Nagisa heard something speeding towards them.

Y/N and Nagisa turned in the direction of the sound and were greeted by the dust flying right into their faces. The smoke disappeared after a few seconds and the two students saw their teacher standing in front of them, with a missile missile resting on his left shoulder.

"I'm back!" He declared to two of his students.

"H-Hello, sir." Nagisa nervously stuttered out.

Y/N  rubbed his neck before pointing at the missile that was resting on his teacher's shoulder, doing his best to not sound nervous, "Mind if I ask what's with the missile?"

"A souvenir." The octopus answered Y/N's question, "The Self-Defense Force ambushed me over the Sea of Japan."

Nagisa could feel sweat going down his head when he stated, "I-It must be tough, having everyone after your life."

"Not at all." The octopus said, proudly, "You know you're truly powerful when everyone has it in for you. Now, I do believe it's time for fifth period."

He walked past the two teenagers, beginning to head to the school building as Y/N looked over his shoulder, watching him walk away from a moment before shifting his attention towards Nagisa who was glancing at the floor, lost in thought.

'Hey." He said, as Nagisa looked at him, taking the blue haired boy away from his thoughts, "I'm sorry for how I reacted earlier. It just caught me off the guard." He told Nagisa as he held his hand out to him for a handshake, "I know that you probably already know my name, but allow me to introduce myself. I'm Y/N ."

Nagisa stared at Y/N's hand for a few seconds before grabbing Y/N's hand into his and shaking it, offering his new classmate a small smile, "I'm Nagisa."

-----

Nagisa and Y/N returned to the classroom shorty after right before the end lesson begun. Their teacher was standing in front of them and their fellow students, holding a chalk in his hand while the other tentacles wiggled around.

"All right, then!" He exclaimed to his students, "Compose a short poem to go along with our theme. The final line should be "was tentacles all along."

"Huh?" Everyone in the class said at the same time.

A black haired girl, Yukiko Kanzaki raised her hand in the air, earning the teacher's attention, "Was tentacles all along?"

"Indeed." The teacher confirmed it, "When you're finished, bring them to me. I'll be looking for proper grammar." Y/N bit his lips when he heard that. Grammar was not his strong forte in japanese. If it was in English then he wouldn't have to worry about that, "And whether you've aptly conveyed the tentacle's beauty. An example: "Not the storm of garden snow, of flowers moving on, but sprouting there instead, was tentacles all along."

Isogai rested his head on his hand, whispering, "We have to write it was tentacles, really?"

"Once you're done, you're free to go home!" The teacher declared, earning everyone's attention as Y/N placed his hand on his chin and quickly started thinking of poem that would decent enough to get him go home or rather his dorm where he'll staying for the next year early.

"How are we gonna write about that?" A girl with wavy orange hair, Hinano Kurahashi asked.

"Seconded." Y/N agreed with her, because nothing was coming to his mind.

"Now, now, aren't any marvelously slithery phrases coming to mind?" The teacher asked them in return, as he started wiggling his tentancles faster than before, repeating the "Slither" over and over again.

"Enough with the slithering!" Maehara yelled out to him.

"I have a question!" The girl with green hair, Kaede Kayano said as she raised her hand in the air, earning the teacher's attention.

The teacher looked at her, "Yes, Kayano?"

"It feels weird to only ask this now, but what's your name?" Kayano asked him what she wanted to ask, "How else are we supposed to refer to you specifically?"

"My..." The teacher paused for a second, "Name?"

"Now that you mention it." Sugino spoke up, glancing at Fuwa.

"He never did tell us." She pointed out.

"Hmm, I don't really have the kind of name you tell people." The teacher explained, rubbing his head with one of his tentacles, "Go ahead and give me one."

Kayano smiled, "Yes, sir."

"Meanwhile, I'll just take a little break." The teacher said as he sat back in his chair, before his skin colour changed to pin. A few seconds later, Nagisa stood up from his seat and started making his way towards him, which earned his teacher's attention, "Oh, finished already, Nagisa?"

Y/N watched how his blue haired classmate made his way towards their teacher before a knife which was placed between the pages of Nagisa's notebook caught his attention. He decided to stay silent, as the other students who noticed it too stayed silent as well, not wanting to allert their target about the upcoming assassination attempt.

Nagisa stopped in front of the teacher and looked at him before pulling out his knife and swinging it at his teacher, but unfortunely his target caught it without any problems.

"Didn't I tell you to be more invetive?" The teacher asked Nagisa, holding the knife mid-air, preventing his student from stabbing him.

Nagisa's next move suprised everyone, even the teacher's who's colour changed back into yellow as Nagisa leaped himself towards him and wrapped his hands around him. The octopus gasped in suprise when he saw that a grenade was tied around Nagisa's neck before it right exploded. Everyone in the class started shielding their heads with their hands as pink bullets started flying across the classroom, hitting the walls, windows and blackboard.

"Hell yeah!" One of the students, Ryoma Terasaka who Y/N recognized as one of the classmates that he passed by when he went outside during the lunch break cheered.

"We did it!" The blond haired teen, Takuya Muramatsu who was sitting in front of him cheered as well.

Kayano placed her hand over her mouth in worry, "Nagisa."

"Ten billion yen!" The two boys that cheered got up from their seats, along with the third member of their group, Taisei Yoshida, and ran to the front of the room.

Isogai turned to look at them, with angered expression on his face, "Terasaka!"

"What have you done?" Maehara demanded to know.

Y/N shook his head in disbelief over what just happened, and worry for one of his new classmates, "Did you planned this?"

The group of three ignored the comments that were send their way as they made their way to the torched mass. Terasaka leaned down towards it and taunted, "Bet he never excepted a suicide bomber."

"Hey!" Kayano shouted, standing up from her seat, causing Terasaka to look at her, "What'd you give Nagisa?"

"A toy grenade." Terasaka explained, "But I beefed it up with gunpowder so it'd shoot three hundred anti-teacher bullets at crazy high speed."

"What about Nagisa?" Y/N wanted to know, as he folded his arms, "Did he have to get hurt to make your plan of the century work?"

"My ten billion year will cover his medical bills no pro..." Terasaka paused when he glanced down at the floor again and saw that Nagisa was laying underneath some strange yellow sheet, completely unharmed, "He's not hurt? Not even a single burn?" He knelt down and started pulling the sheet off Nagisa, "What's with this membrane? It's attached to that octopus corpse?"

"As it happens." The teacher's voice rang through everyone's ears. Everyone started looking around the classroom, but he was nowhere to be seen, "I shed my skin about once a month. I protected Nagisa there by covering him with my old skin. It's my monthly ace in the hole."

Nagisa stood up, tearing the sheet of the skin off himself and as Terasaka looked up at the ceiling and saw that their teacher was stuck there. His eyes were glowing red, and his shadow covered the entire classroom, sending chills down everyone's spines.

"Terasaka, Yoshida, Muramatsu." The teacher called out for the three students that came up with the idea of asasssinating him with suicide bomber as the three boys, along with everyone else in the classroom glanced nervously at their teacher.

They became even more nervous and scared when his body became black and his teeth became sharper as the grin he had for the entire day grew wider. Everyone instantly understood how enraged he was by what just happened.

"You three are responsible for this, aren't you?" He asked the three terrified boys, glaring down at them, anger evident in his tone.

"N-No!" Yoshida stuttered out in fear.

"It was all Nagisa's idea!" Terasaka explained, but it was obvious to everyone that he was lying.

The octopus teacher disappeared from the class only a second later, but he wasn't gone for long. He returned to the class only a few seconds later, blasting everyone in the front of the class with wind. After the winds died down, Terasaka and his friends glanced down at the floor when they heard their teacher threw something on it and could feel how their eyes widened when they saw nameplates, with names of their houses.

"The nameplates of our houses?" Terasaka shouted in shock.

"My agreement with the goverment prohibits me from harming you." The teacher, showing the large bag filled with nameplates off to his students, "But if you try another assassination like that one, I might just harm someone else. Your family, your friends. Maybe I'll kill everyone on this planet except you."

Everyone in the classroom stared him with completely terrified expressions on their faces after their brains proceeded those words, realizing that there was only way of escaping the situation that they found themselves in. This one way of escaping this situation was killing their teacher.

"What the hell's your deal anyway?!" Terasaka yelled at his teacher, wanting to sound as tough as he could right now, but his terrified trembling made it clear to everyone how terrified he was, "You're a real pain in the ass. Showing up all "I'm gonna blow up the Earth" and "Asassinate me!"! What's wrong with using an annoying method to kill an annoying guy!?"

"Annoying? Hardly?" The teacher said, returning back to his usual tone as his face color changed to orange with a red ring going going around it, "Your idea itself was a very good one." He moved one of his tentacles towards Nagisa and patted his head, "Especially you, Nagisa. The way you carried yourself so naturally on your approach gets full marks from me. You did an excellent job making it past my defenses."

His face changed into it's usual yellow color as he pointed his other tentacle and Terasaka and the other two, making them flinch, "However! None of you looked for Nagisa, not even Nagisa himself. Students like that aren't fit to assassinate anyone."

His face changed, once again, this time into purple with with an "X" in a darker shaded purple, as he turned to face his students, "We need an assassination worth smilling about, one to be proud of! You're all capable assassins who have that power within you!"

"Let me pose you a question, Nagisa." He said as he turned his attention back towards the blue haired boy, "I have not slightest intention of being killed. I will enjoy my time with you all until next March and then I will blow up the Earth. If you don't like that idea what do you plan to do about it?"

Nagisa was silent for several seconds, but eventually smiled and responded, "Before you destroy Earth, I'll kill you."

The teacher chuckled before turning his attention towards Y/N, "What about our newest addition to the class?

Y/N was taken off the guard by this question as he was not excepting to be brought into this conversation. He looked around himself to see that everyone had their eyes on him before nodding his head, "I'll do what I can."

The teacher let out another chuckle before turning to face the class again, "Then what are you waiting for? Once you've killed me you're free to go home!"

Everyone started voicing their complains about what he just said as Nagisa made his way to his desk, ignoring what the people around him were saying. His classmates pulled out their weapons shorty after as the teacher sat down on his desk and started cleaning one of the nameplates.

"Unkillable teacher." Kayano said, as Nagisa and Y/N heard her say this and turned to look at her, "Korosenai for unkillable, and sensei for teacher... Oh! What about Koro-sensei?"

"Koro-sensei?" Nagisa asked, wanting to be sure if he didn't misheard it to which Kayano nodded in confirmation.

"Koro-sensei, huh?" Y/N spoke up from his seat, offering the green haired girl a smile, "I like it. Has a nice ring to it."

The green haired girl returned his smile before he turned his gaze towards his teacher who must have heard Kayano telling him and Nagisa the name that name that she came up for him. The exchange student nodded his head to himself, knowing that he couldn't undo everything that led him here and that he couldn't back away from it.

Maybe it was not going to be so bad.

----

I recently watched "Assassination Classroom" and I really liked it, so I decided to give writing this story a try, because I wanted to get one of the ideas I that popped into my mind while watching it out of my head.

The other idea I had for a fic about this anime was a crossover with Supernatural (mostly because I started watching it at the same time as Assassination Classroom) where Sam and Dean would find out about Koro-sensei which would result in them having to teach the E-Class for a year while doing some hunter work around them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 9.4K 48
Just one shots of this awesome anime/manga <3 Currently, requests are closed, but as soon as I catch up in all those that are already made, they w...
54.3K 1K 30
To everyone my name is Aika Tora. To one, I'm Hime. I'm in class 3-E, also known as the End class of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. 70% of the moon...
11.2K 341 9
"Class, I would like to introduce my daughter, Kanna! Isn't she just the cutest!" '...YOUR WHAT?!' Kanna, the daughter of the infamous tentacled crea...
12.6K 192 10
Ayame Asano is sent to E class because of her father, upon arrival not only does she find a very lively class with an all-around over-excited teacher...