Eternal Love

By kimjungkoo97

A beautiful love story of Lan Wangji of gusu lan sect madly in love with Wei Ying who is the adopted son of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beautiful
Chapter 2 - Gusu Lan Sect
Chapter 3 - Love
Chapter 4 - Punishment
Chapter 5 - Hold me tight
Chapter 7 - Precious
Chapter 8 - Reincarnation
Chapter 9 - Obstacles
Chapter 10 - Yiling patriarch
Chapter 11 - Possessive
Chapter 12 - Attack
Chapter 13 - Together
Chapter 14 - Mine
Chapter 15 - Unconditional love
Chapter 16 - The End
Chapter 17 - Little Bundle of Joy
Epilogue - Eternal Love

Chapter 6 - Choose One

10.8K 597 120
By kimjungkoo97

No one's POV

The whole place were surrounded by the royal guards.. Clan leader Jin Guangshan , Jiang Fengmian and other clan leaders were also there.. Lan Qiren guessed the reason why everyone is here now..

Lan Qiren cleared his throat to break the awkward silence.. He looked at Emperor Liu who looks so furious.. 'Emperor Liu we know why you are here but we made the right decision..' Lan Qiren said..

'Right decision... Elder Lan why you send my daughter without completing her studies.. Why you blame her always.. Is it because that servant's son..' Fengmian clenched his fist..

'Emperor Liu wangji is now betrothed to wei ying.. You cant force him to marry your daughter.. It's best for them.. And Wei Ying is my son I don't know why everyone try to insult him..' Fengmian said..

'It's not we want to insult him but he is not equal to our status.. Wei Ying is not perfect to Wangji.. I know its their parents wish but think about your decision it will spoil the reputation of Gusu.. He has black energy inside him..' Jin Guangshan explained..

'I didn't expect this from you Jiang.. And everyone know Wen Ruohan wants to kill wei ying.. Its really dangerous to us.. To save one boy should we want to sacrifice other lives..' He continued..

'I raised him for eighteen years.. He is really kind, pure boy.. Just now he see this world.. How can I leave him.. He is not my son by blood but I raised him with love and care all these years..' Fengmian is scared and also worried.. He didn't want to loose wei ying..

'We are not weak.. We can kill Ruohan.. We don't need to use wei ying as an excuse..' Nie Mingjue said..

'Look clan leader Jiang.. We are going to be family in future.. I don't like wei ying from the start.. He is smart, strong and almost one of the top cultivator.. No matter what he is a guard's son.. Yanli is going to be my daughter in law.. If you want to keep Wei Ying then forget about your daughter's marriage..' Jin Guangshan said.. Emperor Liu smirked at him..

'Choose a wise decision clan leader Jiang.. Wei Ying is a threat... Wen's are more dangerous.. Do you want to protect wei ying or to sacrifice innocent people's life..' Fengmian is too shocked..

'But we are stronger than wens.. Sooner or later he is going to attack us.. Not because of wei ying.. He is just an innocent boy..' Lan Qiren explained.. He knows that everyone wants to get rid of wei ying just because of his status and power..

'It's up to Fengmian's decision.. But personally we don't like wei ying.. Not only from jiang family and also from studying in cloud recess..' Lan Qiren was shocked.. He think it as an unfair decision because he know the mistake that other clans done in the past...

'He is an innocent boy.. He just started to live his life now.. It's really unfair..' Fengmian said.. 'I don't know why everyone hate him.. He is my son..'

Emperor Liu smiled a little.. 'I'm not that cruel.. He is not equal to us.. Its better to cancel off the engagement..'

'But I don't think wangji will accept it.. He loves wei ying a lot.. Emperor you know wangji is so stubborn.. He won't marry another person.. Remember that..' But Qiren didn't show his anger he tried to be calm.. Liu clenched his fist..  'I don't care what others think about wei ying but I know he is an innocent soul.. He is my son in law..' He closed his eyes trying to calm himself..

'Clan leader Jiang... I'm leaving now..  Choose a wise decision..' Emperor Liu leaves the hall.. Fengmian didn't know whom to choose.. His daughter or son.. Except Qiren and fengmian there is no one in the hall..

'I know its hard to decide but trust me Jiang wei ying is going to be my son in law.. I know everyone hate him because of his parents.. They both are strongest cultivators..' Fengmian sighed and closed his eyes.. 'Its only few days but I realise my son in law is a  kind and caring, naive soul.. Who wants love..'

'Yanli loves Zixuan.. I know Wei Ying will accept anything I choose.. But..' The door opened with a loud thud they both saw Yu Zi Yuan.. She looks so furious.. 'Husband.. Is it true..'

'Madam Yu calm yourself..' But Zi Yuan can't accept that she has to choose either her daughter yanli  or her son wei .. She didn't know why everyone hate Wei Ying... 'Wei Ying is in safe hands trust me madam yu.. We won't leave him..'

'But its too cruel.. I don't know how wei ying will take this..' Madam Yu cried.. Fengmian comforts his wife.. 'And yanli loves Zixuan if they called of the wedding then it will break her heart.. How can we choose..'

'Let him decide.. I already send message to Xichen and Wangji.. They will be here at evening.. Talk to him..  I know he will understand everything..' Lan Qiren explained..

Wangji and Wei Ying were in the boat.. Both of them don't know why they are going to yunmeng now.. 'Lan Zhan.. Why I feel so weird.. I feel that something bad is going to happen..' Wangji holds his hand.. Wei ying leaned on his shoulder clenching his suibian..

When they reached yunmeng port they saw Xichen with Jiang Cheng and yanli were waiting for him.. 'Why they are here too..' Wei Ying thought.. 'Wei Ying..' Yanli and Jiang Cheng hugged him..

'I'm waiting for you Wangji.. I have to say something to you..' He looked at wei ying who smiled and nodded his head.. The yunmeng siblings went to meet their parents.. Xichen looked at his brother.. Before Qiren leaves from yunmeng he send a message to xichen about the situation.. 'It's not unfair wangji but no matter what dont leave him.. He needs you..' Wangji noticed the seriousness in his brother's tone..

'Father..' Fengmian hugged the three but his heart hurts a lot.. 'What happened.. We thought that we are going to see you after an year..' Jiang Cheng asked.. He noticed his mother who is in the verge of crying.. Fengmian caressed wei ying's cheeks who smiled at him.. They three sit before their parents.. Yanli and Wei Ying also noticed the sadness.. Fengmian let a deep sigh..

'Wei Ying.. I know its not your mistake I tried a lot but I can't I failed as a father..' Fengmian holds wei ying hand with him.. 'I'm sorry...'

'F-father.. What happened..' Its the first time they three saw the elder broken down.. Zi Yuan can't hold back anymore.. She cried..

'Tell us what happened.. Father.. Mother..' A Cheng asked.. 'Wei.. We didn't want to loose you and I know we will regret it but we have no choice.. You know we love you so much..' Wei Ying feel so scared.. 'Will you do whatever we decide..' Wei Ying without hesitation nodded his head..

'Then leave Yunmeng..' He can't believe what he heard.. 'Leave our family..'

'Father..' Jiang Cheng raised his voice.. Yanli is too shocked.. 'We have only one choice wei.. Either to choose you or cancel yanli's wedding..'  It hurts..

Wei Ying knows how much yanli loves Zixuan.. She can't live without him.. 'Why..' yanli asked while sobbing so hard.. 'We can't decide yanli.. You know how much we treasure wei ying.. If he didn't leave us..' Fengmian lowered his head..

Wei Ying smiled and tilt the elder's chin.. 'My father shouldn't lower his head.. I.. I will leave..' Jiang Cheng holds his brother's hand..

'Don't.. We will talk to them wei.. We will explain everything.. But... Don't..' Wei Ying holds his brother's hand.. 'I don't want to be selfish gege.. I know how much hard for you all.. Of course I know no one like me.. I'm just a servant's son..' It hurts him.. He don't know how he is going to live without his family..

'I don't want this marriage wei ying.. Please don't leave us.. You know I can't live without you..' Wei ying wiped the tears on yanli's cheeks.. 'Its best for everyone shijie.. I'm not regretting my decision...'

'I won't leave you..' Jiang Cheng hugged wei ying.. Wei Ying wants to cry.. He is trying to hold back his tears.. 'Understand gege.. I don't want anyone to suffer because of me..'

'Its unfair.. Dont go..' Yanli hugged her brothers. 'I will visit you often.. Its all for our clan..' Fengmian hold back his tears..

'Father.. Please don't let him go..' Jiang Cheng pleads to Fengmian..

'Wei Ying.. Not only in yunmeng also in gusu.. You are not going to study in cloud recess..' The younger didn't interrupt.. 'Leave yunmeng.. Don't come here.. If you want us to be alive..' Wei Ying nodded his head.. He looked at his mother who is crying so hard..

'Its not your fault mother.. Don't cry..' He looked at everyone and smiled.. 'Thank you..' He took his suibian and leaves the hall.. Fengmian holds yanli and Jiang Cheng.. Tears flowed on his cheeks.. Madam Yu hugged her husband..

Wei ying didn't know where to go.. His legs leads to the port.. 'Let's go..' Wei ying stopped on his track and saw Lan wangji.. Wangji holds the younger's hand and get into the boat.. Wei ying didn't cry.. But it hurts him like someone pierced his heart when he is alive..

Xichen leaves the two alone.. He leaves yunmeng port earlier.. He wants to talk to his uncle.. Both wei ying and Wangji didnt talk.. He caressed the younger's soft hair who is resting his head on his lap.. He didn't want to see his lover like this..

'Wei Ying.. Its better to cry instead of holding it..' Wangji said.. The younger clutched his sleeves.. Wei Ying won't to show his weak side to everyone.. He always try to hide his pain and suffering through his smile..

'H-hurts..' His broken words clenched the elder's heart..  When he saw the tears in the younger's cheeks he feels like he wants to kill those who hurt his wei ying... 'H-how can I live without them... I-its it because of me just a guard's son.. W-why everyone tries t-to hurt me.. What did I..' 

'You know your family loves you a lot Wei Ying.. Now you have me..' Wangji tries to comfort him..

'W-what if they try to separate u-us too.. Lan Zhan.. Dont leave me.. I can't live without you.. ' wei ying sobbed on his lap like a child..

'I won't leave you.. I can't live without you too.. I will take care of everything...' He caressed the younger's soft locks..

'R-really..' Wangji hummed as a response.. 'But you will be in trouble if we are together.. What if they hurt you because of me..'

'Then let's face everything together.. Until your sister's marriage we can't marry.. I don't care about others think I will claim you as mine.. You are only mine.. ' wei ying sits and looked into the elder's eyes..

Wangji wiped the tears and holds his cheeks.. 'I know my wei ying is so strong.. Don't think about others say about you they are just jealous of you.. You can't be tamed by others... My untamed bunny.. Do whatever your heart says.. I believe you..' Wei ying chuckled and hugged wangji..

'You are always in my protection wei..' Wei Ying nodded his head.. 'I already know this day will come but I didn't thought it will happen so soon..' Wei ying said... 'But its for my family welfare..' 

'How.. How do you know..' Wei Ying breaks the hug.. 'I'm really a thread Lan Zhan.. Sometimes I thought that I should leave them.. I don't want them to hurt because of me but I can't.. So I decided at that time if they want me to leave yunmeng then I will accept their decision.. I always try to hide my pain when someone insult me but I can't hide it from you..' Wangji pulled the younger closer towards him..

'When my father and mother said about you I don't know why but I feel that someone is there for me.. I heard about you a lot from others.. I thought that you are my knight.. Each and every day I forget about the pain when I think about you even though I dont know how you look..' Wangji kissed the younger on his forehead..

'I want to repay to my father and mother.. If I leave them they will be safe.. I don't want to trouble them more.. That's why I accept when my father said about his decision..' Wangji smiled a little.. He thought that he is really lucky to have wei ying in his life..

'I know they will feel guilty but its not their mistake.. I won't blame them.. They already done a lot for me and I don't want to be a burden..' Wei ying explained but it hurts him.. His hand clenched the elder's robe and he cried silently.. He tried to comforts himself but he can't... Wangji caressed his lover's back until he fall asleep... His lips curved into a beautiful smile..

All these years he was treated like a prince by the Jiang's family.. Even though many people hates him he always smiles and be kind to them.. They can't accept the fact that wei ying is raised and loved by the Jiang family.. One of the strongest clan and wei ying has dark energy it will make them even more strong..

Fengmian looked at the night sky.. The beautiful stars around the full moon... Zi Yuan stood beside her husband holding his hand with her.. 'Will they be alright.. Wen Chao already saw him and Ruohan won't leave wei ying..'

'He is in safe hands.. Wangji wont let anyone to hurt him.. And you know about the past..' Zi Yuan nodded her head.. 'D-did Wangji know about it..' Fengmian nodded his head..

'How about wei ying..' She asked.. Fengmian sighed and looked at the moon again.. 'What if they were...' Fengmian stopped her..

'No one can seperate them this time.. Wangji waited for a long time for him.. Our ancestors made a mistake but we can't let it happen again...' Fengmian explained..

'Wei Ying wont remember his past until xian provoke him.. But wangji did that's why he is so over protective now.. And that's why Elder Lan agreed to this marriage.. I hope everything will be fine..' But both of them knows that Ruohan or Liu won't leave wei ying but they also knows wangji won't let them to hurt wei ying.. Because he is a wounded lion who is waiting  for his prey.. Who ever tries to hurt wei ying then no one can save them from Wangji .. He already lost him once but not this time..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.3K 65
Lan Wangji, second young master of Gusu clan who considered as a cold person, carries a secret about his identity and a past , which come once again...
362K 15K 49
What if they (wangxian) were secret lovers?? Just like the title 😅. Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or the pictures but the story. Just enjo...
39.6K 2K 53
its story about secret love story about cloud recesses second heir Lan wangi and lotus pier elder son Wei wuxian
29.3K 1.6K 20
Wang Xian English ff Wei wuxian was rich arrogant and self centred person.He has severe anger issues.He marries lan wangji for his on benefit. Let's...