dull star • rosé√

By aextae

I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so... More

sky
is
lonely
explanation
✔️

the

44 5 0
By aextae

I stared at the bright screen. Reading through all the comments about BLACKPINK.

Some are good, pointing how we are so beautiful, so energetic and have potential. They radiate a nice vibes, some may sound childish but hey are pointed to us as a token of blessings. A realisation hits me as I read the comment, They are happy.

Our hardwork paid off.

As I glance to the screen I saw other things. Irrelevant things. Biased things.

But some caused unusual amount of flickers. Flickers to my heart. A feeling I can't quite comprehend. I can't find the meaning. Is it jealousy? Is it loath or is it, want for attention?

Most of the comments are about Lisa and Jennie. Some about Jisoo.

As each seconds pass disappointment takes over me. I fail to find my name. I fail to find appreciation about me.

I failed to make them notice me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
771K 36.2K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...