Undercover || Taekook

By mxvn13

"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling... More

Part (1)
Part (2)
Part (3)
Part (4)
Part (5)
Part (6)
Part (7)
Part (8)
Part (9)
Part (10)
Part (12)
Part (13)
Part (14)
Part (15)
Part (16)
Part (17)
Part (18)
Part (19)

Part (11)

14.2K 623 61
By mxvn13

(3rd POV)

Jungkooks eyes fluttered as he leaned into the warm object laying next to him.

He leaned in even more but froze on the spot when he felt a hot breath against his neck.

"Ouch...." Jungkooks shock at seeing Taehyung laying next to him lead to him falling off of the bed.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung chuckled sitting up and leaning against the head board.

To say that Taehyung looked hot with his bed hair would be an understatement.

Jungkook was speechless....he kept on staring at the older as Taehyung stretched and ruffled his hair.

"Like what you see?" Taehyung smirked flirtatiously, chuckling at how red the younger suddenly turned.

"Shut up". Jungkook muttered before getting up and throwing a pillow on the older.

Jungkook then made his way to the bathroom to take a shower and the older made his way out.

Taehyung walked to the living room only to be shocked with the sight.

Yoongi was on the couch....and it looked like he hadn't slept.

"Yoongi?" Hearing someone call his name Yoongi turned around and gave Taehyung a simple nod.

"Get up". Taehyung knew damn well something was wrong with Yoongi.

Just last night the older looked like he was having the time of his life with Jimin.

'Oh....' Taehyung thought, finally realizing what this was all about.

~

"So what happened?" Taehyung sat down near the lake grabbing a small rock.

"He confessed to me yesterday, even kissed me". Yoongi simple said taking a seat next to Taehyung.

He simply said the truth because he knew he won't be able to hide it from Taehyung...and knowing Taehyung he probably figured it out on his own.

"Well that sucks". Taehyung knew how horrible Yoongi must be feeling.

Because you see that's the difference between these two.

Taehyung would just flirt and break hearts without thinking of the consequences.

As for Yoongi he falls...and he falls hard, and the he gets heartbroken and it hits him hard.

"What are you gonna do?" Taehyung asked throwing the rock into the lake and then grabbing another one.

"I'll keep a distance....I can't make the same mistake again". Yoongi replied before mimicking Taehyungs move.

"You should too". Yoongi added which left Taehyung a bit confused.

"Don't break his heart Tae...." Yoongi added knowing that Taehyung was going to use the flirting thing to get close to Jungkook for information.

"I won't". Taehyung simply replied but Yoongi knew him too well....he knew Taehyung wasn't going to listen to him.

He just hoped Taehyung wouldn't break the youngers heart....it seemed like Jungkook had already been through enough.

~

Jimin opened his eyes only to see that he was alone on the bed....there was no sight of Yoongi.

He waited for hours yesterday...he just laid down and waited for Yoongi to come back.

But he fell asleep and there was still not a single sign of the older.

Jimin sat up and leaned against the head board and took a deep breath.

"I messed up". He sighed pulling his knees up against his chest and hiding his face between his knees.

"Jimine do u have an extra towel I need to dr- Jimine what's wrong?" Jungkook opened the door to ask for a towel but was shocked to see his friend looking...heart broken?

"I messed up Kookie....I really really messed up". Jimin muttered feeling his chest tighten and his eyes starting to sting.

"What happened?" Jungkook rushed to Jimins side and sat beside him.

"I confessed to Yoongi yesterday....I even kissed him". Jimin started before leaning on the youngers shoulder.

"He pushed me away.....he didn't even come back last night". Saying those words out loud, Jimin felt even more heartbroken.

Jungkooks heart broke at the sight of Jimin....He pulled him even closer and hugged him tightly telling him that it was going to be okay.

But I'm the back of his head in he knew that he was going to have a private little chat with Yoongi.

He saw the way Yoongi was looking at Jimin yesterday....it was so obvious he liked him.

So why hurt him and push him away? It didn't make sense....

Maybe something happened but Jungkook forgot about it because of the memory loss thing.

He needed to get his memory back...because I'm the back of his mind he felt like he forgot something important.

Very important.....

~

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi and Taehyung were on their way back to the cabin when suddenly someone popped up in front of them.

They were both surprised to see him to say the least.

"Why didn't you tell me he was their uncle?" Namjoon asked the two leaning against the tall tree.

"We didn't know.....we didn't even realize he was your husband until yesterday". Taehyung replied.

"Yah, we were just as shocked as you are to find out". Yoongi added.

The two noticed the discomfort and the pain that were showing on the olders face.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked first knowing that Yoongi wasn't going to open his mouth and ask anytime soon.

"We had a fight.....I stormed out of the house". Namjoon sighed in frustration running his fingers through his hair.

Both Yoongi and Taehyung knew that the older must be going through a lot.

They knew how much he loved his husband since he'd always talk about him.

Always saying how cute he is and how loving and caring he was.....he'd literally never shut up about it.

And to find out that his loving husband has been lying for all these years.....they couldn't even imagine how hard that must be.

"You my friend need a drink". Taehyung tried to cheer Namjoon up.

He put a hand on the olders shoulder and lead the way back to the cabin with Yoongi following close behind.

~

"I can't go in there". Namjoon couldn't believe how stupid Taehyung was.

I mean he knew the younger was stupid but he didn't know he was THAT stupid.

He wanted to get Namjoon to come into the cabin and sit with Jins nephews who both probably hate him.

Not only that but he wanted to make him drink while they were on duty.

Which was a horrible idea.....

"Come on hyung don't be a chicken now". Taehyung teases trying to pull the older inside.

"Ya~ Taehyung~ah are you out of your freakin mind!!" Namjoon exclaimed flicking the youngers forehead.

"Aish~ Hyung that hurts!" Taehyung cried rubbing the reddish spot on his forehead.

"I'm going ba-" Namjoon started but he was cut off by the sound of the front door opening.

"What are You doing here!" Jungkook spat his eyes giving a death glare in the older that was frozen in place.

The tone of Jungkooks voice left the other two shocked....for all these months they've never heard the younger speak in that tone.

And the look he had on his face....it was as if he was ready to murder someone.

"I said What.The.Hell.Are.You.Doing.Here". He repeated taking a step forward towards the older.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 24.5K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
24.4K 2K 16
"Tae, remember our silly promise a long time ago? If you're already 30 and I'm already 33 and we haven't found our life partners, we'll marry each ot...
6.7K 425 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
23.5K 811 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...