Bullets & Blood Shed |Yoonmin...

By JIMIN_TY

Yoongi, the most successful ruthless gang leader takes an interest in the town's best stripper, Jimin. Jimin... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

11

222 9 2
By JIMIN_TY

Hoseok's Perspective

Hoseok walks down the hall, his long legs taking large steps in order to be to his destination quicker. He didn't bother looking back, knowing his boss was following close behind without a problem.

Yoongi stops Hoseok suddenly, a questioning look in his eyes. "Where is the stripper?" Yoongi asks randomly. "Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jin have put him down for now and Taehyung and Jungkook are watching over his sleeping figure." Yoongi nods and begins walking again, knowing exactly what he came to do.

"Excuse me sir." Yoongi speaks up, referring to Jimin's house mom, his boss. "Oh, it's you." The boss' eyes travel to Hoseok and he looks him up and down with haste and disgust.

"And you." He says with even more disgust. He suddenly sucks his teeth in irritation and without looking their way, he turns around. "I want you both gone in 2 minutes or I'll call my security to escort you." 

Yoongi angrily grabs the man's arm and turns him back around. "Look, I'm not sure why your so infuriated with our presence but I don't give a fuck. Your going to sit your ass down and discuss something with us both or you won't live to see another day."

Yoongi says sternly. "Concerning what?" Yoongi lets the man go, "Your little stripper, Chim. And maybe even money."

The man quirks an eyebrow. Without another word, he then turns around and walks towards his office with a reluctant Yoongi and Hoseok lingering behind. 

Once Yoongi and Hoseok make it past the threshold of the office, the man closes the heavy door behind their bodies and goes to take a seat at his desk which really irritates Yoongi who is used to being in charge, who does this fucker think he is?

"Now tell me, what is this continuous concern and or obsession with my best stripper here?" Yoongi sits down across from the man and Hoseok stands by his side with his hand over his gun as if his bodyguard.

"I wish to buy your best selling stripper." Yoongi studies the expression on the man's face and the man decides to do the same, not knowing why Yoongi was so expressionless, was he even human?

"No." The man says with a smirk. "You have yet to hear my price so if you'd please, be patient." Yoongi says with a steady and strong-willed voice.

"How much do you find him worth?" Yoongi then askes. "5 million." The price was high and Jimin's boss knew this, just waiting for Yoongi to try and lower the bargain.

"But that of course is way too little to own my best selling stripper." Jimin's boss then says. "20 million." Yoongi offers with a monotonous expression. The man nearly chokes, coughing slightly to hide the smirk and shocked expression on his excited face.

"25." The man says with a greedy grin. "Deal." Yoongi agrees, surprising the man, but failing to surprise Hoseok. The man and Yoongi stand in unison and they grab hands, shaking on the agreement.

Yoongi then takes out his checkbook and begins writing the large sum of money, but not the most he's ever had. "Now for a contract." Hoseok says. The man's eyes snap to Hoseok just as he was about to grab the check.

Yoongi puts the check in his pocket as Hoseok pulls out a contract. "I- I can't exactly sign away someone that doesn't belong to m- e." Yoongi nods, silently thinking of all the possible ways for this man to die painfully.

"Then where does he live so someone of worth can do that." The boss shakes his head. "I'm getting a cut of this whether you buy him from me or not. pay up or I don't talk."

The sound of a gun cocking sounds throughout the room. Less than 2 seconds, the man can feel a cold barrel of a gun on his cheekbone. He begins to shake while slowly raising his hands, chuckling nervously. 

"Put the gun down Hoseok." Yoongi says while glaring at Hoseok from the side of his narrowed eye. "It's on silent, let's just kill him after we get the information." Yoongi scowls, anger running through his body, he is meant to be obeyed.

"Hoseok, I said to fucking put the gun down." Jimin's boss nods and Hoseok presses the cold barrel harder on his cheek. "Shit, fuck! Listen to him!" The boss says frantically.

Hoseok un cocks his gun and stuffs it in his back pocket. "I swear if he moves an inch, I'm shoving this fucking gun down his damn throat." Hoseok spits.

Yoongi then turns to the now sweating boss. "I will pay you 1 million dollars to escort me to someone of importance." The boss nods, wiping is face with his hand towel. "Okay." He settles.

"The boy lives with his mother but his father left him. The father is now deep in debt and I'm sure he'll sign over his son over in a heartbeat for money."

Yoongi nods. "And what is his address?" The boss sits down and types away on his computer. Hoseok takes a piece of paper and a pen and jots down the address the man calls out. Hoseok then jots down Chim's current address where his mother is, worried more than ever.

Hoseok bows, knowing Yoongi would refuse stubbornly. "The information will come in great use, as have you." Yoongi says while Hoseok slides the folded paper in his front pocket.

"Now my payment." The man demands. Yoongi's lip twitches. "Right." Yoongi nods, he seemingly forgotten. Jimin's boss watches as Yoongi reaches in his pocket for what the man assumed to be a checkbook. 

In less than in second, Yoongi shoots the man directly in between his eyes and he falls to the floor, so swiftly that the man barely got a chance to see the barrel of the finest gun in Korea. A pool of blood begins to grow in size from his head while Hoseok and Yoongi walk out without a worry in the world.

The heavy door closes on it's own as both of the men exit and walk out of club, on their way to the depths of South Korea to find the stripper's dead-beat and desperate father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 910 17
All ya have to know is its a Vampire Story, read to see what happens.
539K 24.1K 51
Jimin is a pretty popular guy on his school, but does being popular make one happy? There's a new student, Min Yoongi. Mysterious and weird, but attr...
100K 3.1K 14
The stripper club Delirium was one of the bests clubs with amazing strippers and one of the bests was Park Jimin. He was their flower, the most beaut...
468K 14.8K 53
Park Jimin an ordinary boy who sold with the most dangerous man Min Yoongi because of his father debt. *Warning 18+/21+ Mpreg Side ship Taekook Nam...