Avengers imagines

Par BreathingForZen

REQUESTS CLOSED Enjoy my 2016 style imagines where everyone lives in the compound and the events of civil war... Plus

Steven Grant Rogers
Tont Stank
Penis Parker
Thro Odorsin
T'Kitty Cat
King of Wakitty Cat
National Romanon
Tiny Starky
Bucket Boones
Wand of Maximoff
Peter Tingle
Sbeve
Natti Nat
Tore Stinkyson
Jealous Pete
Hunky Hulk
Captain Marble
Capsicle
Agent Barton
Stevie
Peep me, if u wanna reach Pete
Pietro Zoom Zoom
The Dude With The Wings
Morgie and her Daddy
Guy with the metal arm
Lowkey
Craptain America
Thor's Sister
Iron dude
Buck
Steverino
Wandy Woo
Pietro's Sister
Underoos
Darol Canvers
Loki Shtewpidson
Red Suit Guy
The Redhead
Buckaroo
Buh-key
Bunkey Bardes
America's Asscheeks
Rusty arm
Fast dude
Ramonda's Headache
The hoeless panther

Clinton Bart

2.5K 53 9
Par BreathingForZen

Part 2 of Agent Barton

I hadn't seen or talked to Clint since my blow up at him. It's been a week and I've been avoiding him nonstop. Every time I see him in a room, I pass by as if I was never supposed to go there. I guess he doesn't care mich, because he hasn't come to see what's wrong.

He's probably too busy following Nat around to notice.

Now that he isn't flirting with me, he's become somewhat of a dick and keeps trying to prove he's better than me. At first I thought this was a joke until it didn't end.

For instance, on a mission with us two and Thor, every time I'd come up with a quick and easy plan, he'd oppose it and then brag about how his plans work and mine don't. Or when I tried to pitch an idea about the mission to Fury, he talked over me and made me seem stupid in front of everyone.

It's like he won't stop trying outshine me.

But enough is enough. I'll be damned if I let Clint Barton think that he can walk all over me. I'll show exactly who can outshine who.

~

"How did this happen, Stark?" Fury asked, anger evident in his tone.

"Why are you asking me?" I side eyed Clint. "It was him that ruined the mission!"

"You didn't follow my instructions!" He yelled, the nurse next to him trying to calm him down while handling his bandages.

Basically, what happened is that Clint messed up the mission for the both of. Fury instructed us to take down some idiots that were holding a bunch of innocent people hostage in exchange for some cash. A bust that we've done a million times before.

The problem was that they were loaded with guns and that just the smallest misstep in the building could've led to Clint and I'd death. Honestly it almost led to that, if it weren't for Cap being in the goddamn neighborhood and hearing the commotion.

Long story short, we both got shot and were down until Captain Pledge of Allegiance saved the day.

"Your instructions were to just go in and attack!" I argued. "We need to be more careful than that, idiot!"

"Those guys were not gonna listen to reason! We needed to be the first to hit or they'd shoot us down!"

"They did shoot you down!" Nick intervened. "I gave you a specific set of instructions and both of you willingly disobeyed me! You're done for the next few missions!"

"What?!" We yelled in unison.

Fury walked out of the room without another word. I glared at Clint, wondering how he could be so stupid. It's like his sole purpose in life is to annoy me. Why did I ever like him?

"What the fuck is your problem?" He looked taken aback by the fact that I was cursing. I usually never cursed at anyone unless they pissed me off majorly which he's actually managed to do.

"You!" He yelled and stood. He's lucky the table is separating us or else I would've lunged at his face for screaming at me.

"I did nothing to you!" I yelled back, standing myself.

"Go to hell!"

He left the room, his nurse following after him. She wasn't even done bandaging him before he decided to just leave without it. God, the pride on that prick. No wonder Natasha wants nothing to do with him.

~

Back at the compound, I went straight to my room without another word to anyone. Usually I come with a snarky comment to Tony, and a hug to Bruce and Thor. Cap too, but he wasn't here for obvious reasons.

In the hall, before I could unlock my door, Thor's voice sounded behind me, making me almost jump out of my socks.

"Stella," he said.

"Thor," I said after jumping. "You can't sneak up on me like that."

He smiled. "I wanted to make sure you were okay," he frowned. "Usually you give me a hug when you come in."

"I'm just not feeling it today, Thor," I gave him a small smile. "Another day."

He nodded as I retreated into my room.

When I closed the door behind me, I lifted my shirt to see the bandage around my torso, digging into my skin, hurting worse than when I was shot. But this isn't my first time being shot and it definitely won't be my last. You never get used to a gunshot, but you do get used to the pain afterward.

I heard a knock on my door before Tony barged in like he always does. Typical older brother energy.

"Stella," he came in and shut the door behind him. "Nick told me what happened. Are you okay?"

I nodded quickly before getting into my bed and snuggling into my comfortable comforter. It felt nice to lay in my bed, because I was fully expecting to be admitted to the hospital after the shot. Hospital beds suck ass.

Tony came and sat on the bed, his hand resting on my back.

"What's going on with you and Clint?" He asked. "I thought you two had a thing going on."

I rolled my eyes. "That was fake, Tony. But I hate him now and that's real."

"What'd he do?" He asked.

"He's an asshole." I said.

"Okay." Was all he said before he got up and left. I can always count on my older brother to try to make me feel better. Note my sarcasm.

It wasn't long before I was in a deep sleep, letting the darkness consume me.

~

I woke up and looked at my clock to see that it was about 2am. I realized that I slept too long and that I had to eat. I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen of the compound as quiet as I could.

I didn't want to wake the others up because then they'd just join me. It's like they want someone to wake them up. Weirdos.

I fixed myself a peanut butter jelly sandwich and hung out in the kitchen to eat it. I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep and it's not like I had a mission the next day, so I went back to my room with a couple of snacks, ready to binge a show on Netflix.

I was walking to my room, until someone pulled me by my arm, making my snacks drop to the floor. I elbowed whoever it was in the stomach and turned to look at them, ready to fight off my attacker.

I was shocked when I saw Clint bent over, holding his stomach.

"Why did I think that would go any other way?" He asked, his voice hoarse. "You're fucking trained in combat."

"What do you want, Clint?" I asked, not having any sympathy for him in this position. He stood to face me, even though I could tell he was still in pain. I have one mean elbow.

"I want to talk." He said.

"About?" I crossed my arms.

"Why are you mad at me?" He asked.

"I'm not mad at you." I said and tried to walk away but he pulled me back by my arm. He pulled close, so close that our chests were almost touching.

"You don't talk to me anymore and it seems like you hate me."

I backed away a bit, knowing that I was liking this close proximity a bit too much. He looked at me with a look of sorrow in his eyes and all I wanted was to give in.

"Its not like you've been nice about it," I looked away. "You've been nothing but a dick to me lately."

"Because you act like you hate me!" He exclaimed.

"You used me!" I yelled, anger boiling inside of me.

He narrowed his eyes in confusion. "Used you for what?"

"You flirted with me just to make Nat jealous!"

"I told you before we even started that, that was the plan, Stella!" He exclaimed. "It's not like I led you on."

I stayed quiet knowing that he was right. I had no real reason to be angry at him, but I still was.

"Whatever, Clint." I huffed and tried to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist to keep me in place.

"No," he shook his head. "You don't get to walk away from me right now!"

"Just let it go!" I exclaimed.

"Tell me what the real problem is!"

I looked at him pointedly, anger boiling inside of me.

"My problem is that you're a dickhead!" I yelled. "You're rude to me, you try to outshine me, you insult me," I shook my head and dryly laughed. "I can't believe I have feelings for you! You're selfish and-"

He cut me off. "You have feelings for me?"

"What?" I asked. I realized then what I'd just said. I didn't not mean for that to come out of my mouth.

"I have feelings for you too." He smiled. "I don't like Natasha anymore, Stella. I like you."

I looked at him in disbelief. Suddenly his lips were on mine. I'd never felt a kiss like this before. His lips melted into mine like honey. His hands found my waist and mine met his shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, looking at me in a way I never thought he would.

"I thought you wanted Nat." I smiled up at him.

"I stopped wanting her when I got to know you." He pecked my lips. "And you're the only one I want."

"So sweet," our heads turned when we saw Tony walking towards us. "Now can you let my little sister go to bed?"

Clint let go of me, probably scared of what Tony would do. I swear Tony has to be the most annoying brother ever.

"No." I said and pulled Clint into my room, not giving a fuck about what Tony thought.

"Stella!" Tony yelled, knocking furiously on the door that I'd just locked.

"He's so mad." Clint laughed.

"Let him be." I said, pulling him into me for another kiss.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

152K 3.2K 36
One-Shots with Marvel characters. Includes: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Thor Bruce Banner Clint Barton Peter Parker Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Stephen...
350K 5.1K 52
imagines about the Marvel cast and their characters! - Oct. 21, 2018 - 2021 - #3 in #marvelimagines - Feb 7, 2019 1K READS - Mar 2, 2019 2K reads - A...