Eddsworld one-shots Tomtord

By Zentrun

I come up with alot of story ideas but I'm not able to commit to making it a full story most of the time. I w... More

โ€ขYoutubersโ€ข

Important

54 2 2
By Zentrun

I come up with alot of story ideas but I'm not able to commit to making it a full story or I do t have  the time.

Also let me note that most of these will probably be Tom and Tord but not shipping because I like writing alot of angst, language and possibly blood.

I will do requests but there are rules which are shown on first chapter.

Rules:
-No Smut,

-Only Tom, Tord, Matt and Edd (although without requests I'll only do TomTord),

-i dont care about gore but remember there may be young people reading this.

-no kinks/fetishes I know this only really stands for smut but still.

If you have requests just message me and if you want me to make it a story just comment.

If you decided to skip this then I'd read these trigger warnings:

Angst
Depression
Blood
Possible gore
Language

With that out of the way heres my fan art for Supercali1253

Version 1:

Version 2:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
602K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
203K 10.5K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
339K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...