Affair Of The Heart - Season...

De TutuSahiba

It's Scientifically Proven that : When a guy likes a girl, he will look her in the eyes. When a girl likes a... Mais

Author's Wrote
Lil Glimpse [ 1 ]
Shivaay Singh Oberoi
Annika D'Young Souza
Hearts at Great Rate - Chapter 2
My Favourite Notification - Chapter 3
The Skinny Love - Chapter 4
Something to Believe In - Chapter 5
Your Hand In Mine, Happiness - Chapter 6
One Large Hug Ordered - Chapter 7
Lil Glimpse [ 2 ]
Platonic Cheek Kiss-Chapter 8
Sup, I'm Awkward - Chapter 9
Kiss being taught - Chapter 10
The Lip's Corner - Chapter 11
Last First Kiss - Chapter 12
I Missed You - Chapter 13
Lil Glimpse [3]
Yes, I do - Chapter 14
A Glass of Milk - Chapter 15
Mister Male Angel - Chapter 16
Mission : Seduce your Spouse - Chapter 17
Lil Glimpse [4]
World's Best Picture - Chapter 18
Divorce ? - Chapter 19
I don't deserve you - Chapter 20
Me before you - Chapter 21
Time for the Moonlight - Chapter 22
In the Pink - Chapter 23
Shivika - Chapter 24

Impertinance Of Eyes - Chapter 1

2K 192 55
De TutuSahiba

                Meeting you was like
                  listening to a song
                    for the first time
                     and knowing it
                      would be my
                         Favourite.

*********************

Om parked his car and walked towards the entrance of his friend's house. As he entered the house, his eyes caught the sight of an old woman sitting on the chesterfield sofa while flipping the magazine. He deepened the gaze and noticed. It's the,
'Sassy Fashion World Magazine'. He thought, this woman will never act to her age. He went near and fake coughed to get her attention. And he did it.

O : Sassy ? Not Bad, granny.

He teased while sitting beside her and snatched the magazine. He flipped the pages and astonished find such model's photoshoots. They were barely covered.

O : Granny, what do you think you're doing ? You must not see these types of things.

G : Why ?

O : Because, you're an Oldie.

She smacked his head while Om chided for messing his silky smooth long hair. She snatched back the magazine and glared at him for addressing her as oldie.

O : I don't understand why people are getting angry when they're called as aged. I meant, that's what they are and you. You're not just an oldie instead a super duper oldie of a sheepish grandson.

G : Shut Up  !

O : Alright. Where is he ?

G : He must be sleeping.

O : You gotta be kidding me oldie.

Granny again smacked his head. He very well knew the prize of name calling her yet he wants to.

G : He is a deep sleeper.

O : Ugh ! Today is the first day of the college.

G : Correction. It's College's First Day of the Final Year.

O : Granny, you please stop befriending with your billu. He is also turning you into a Correction Master.

***************

The blazing sun rays peeped through the thin white curtains filling the serenity of the room. A laptop was left unclosed on the mirror table accompanying some disarranged papers. A figure was sleeping on the bed with face fully covered with duvet and the bottom left bare. A mobile alarming on the bedside table with a not-so civilised number. Om barged into the room.

Naach Ke Dikha De Zara Chammiya Style,
Aankh Tu Mila Le Zara Chammiya
Style,
Get Your Body Move In
Baby,
Chammiya Style.

O : Chammiya...?!

Om asked himself with full of confusion. He groaned highly when he found, that it's the alarm of his Friend. He rolled his eyes and went near the bed.

O : Shivaay. Shivaay Singh Oberoi
SHIVAAYYYYY !

Shivaay's deep sleep got disturbed and he hastily threw the duvet on the side. He sat on the bed.

S : What happened ? What happened ? Is anywhere caught in fire ?

O : Subah Ho Gayi. India Pe. Hi.

Om waved whilst Shivaay glared and threw a pillow on his face.

S : Don't you have any other work rather than disturbing me.

O : I don't know about that but for now I have to disturb you, because it's getting late for the college.

Shivaay made a shocked face and searched for his mobile. He off the alarm and checked the time. Shoot ! Yes it's getting late. Shivaay got down from the bed. He started searching for his towel.

O : What's with the alarm Shivaay ? Like seriously, Chammiya Style ?

S : Om, shut up. It's one of my favourite song. It's my alarm as well ringtone.

Om rolled his eyes and mentally cursed his choices. Shivaay and His Bollywood songs always been a chord to irritate him. As per Shivaay's perception, even though local songs are sometimes loud, they have some touch. Om still clueless on the touch -Sigh. He hastily got his towel and went into the bathroom, forgetting the dress. Shivaay slightly opened the door and sneaked his head out.

S : Om, please make the bed and clean the table. Thank You.

Before even Om could answer, he shut the door. Shivaay have a habit, asking for help and saying thanks even before the person could make a reply. Shivaay calls it Habit while Om calls it Shivaay's Crook Move.

Om started making the bed. Sometimes, he wonder whether he's the best friend or wife ? Shivaay and hastiness are born mate, tho.

S : Omkara !!!!

Om heard Shivaay screaming from the bathroom and went near the door.

O : What ?

S : I forgot my dress, so you please get out of my room.

O : It's ok. Shall I get you the dress ?

S : No need. Your absence is much needed than your help.

Om stomped his feet and went out of the room. Shivaay hurriedly wrapped the towel beneath and locked his room's door. He can't risk his dignity after all.

O : Are you dressed ?

S : Om, wait.

Omkara hit his head with door. In the 14 years of friendship, Shivaay never ever let Om to touch or see his body. It's not like he's dying to discover his inner beauty but something in the name of BESTIE. Nyah, it will not happen. Shivaay, an overprotective or better to say his shyness will never let someone to lay their eyes and hands on him.

**************

Shivaay was driving towards their college while Om be seated on the passenger seat. Om saw him humming to the song which was playing on the radio. Shivaay felt his gaze and abruptly stopped humming. Om nodded in disbelief with a smile. Even if he sing aloud, none going to forbid him but his shyness. Reaching the college Shivaay parked the car and got his bag. Shivaay and Om walked towards their class. Shivaay felt something new in the air. He gently placed his right palm on his heart region. Shivaay stopped on his track and held Om's wrist. In return, Omkara gave a confused look.

O : What happened, Shivaay ?

S : I'm feeling something. Something strange.

O : Henh ? Do you want to use the bathroom ?

S : Om ! don't be so impossible. I mean something in the air, I don't know.

O : Is your heartbeat raising ?

S : Yes.

O : Are your legs refusing to move ?

S : I'm not paralysed, Om.

O : Hey Dummer ! Just answer me.

S : Sort of.

O : That's it, the heroine is here.

S : Don't you think you're watching too much of indian stuffs ?

O : Look who's talking.

S : Shut up ! These all will only happen in films. Takkar aagaye, gir gaye, phardi ud gaye, hawa chal gaye, music baj gaya, moment ho gaya.

Shivaay said in a melodramatic way while making hand gestures. Om suppressed his laugh and looked at him.

O : Oh, you have such thoughts too ?
Not bad Shivaay.

Shivaay stuttered not knowing what to answer. Shivaay jerked his hand and walked in-front. Shivaay in hurry failed to notice a person in front and as expected, he bumped into the person. Shivaay was about to fall back but the person held him.Om rooted on his place.

Shivaay's eyes were tightly closed due to the fear but instead he felt something holding his waist and his left upper arm. Hands ? He can feel his hard clutch on something soft. He opened his eyes and surprised to find a pair of eyes staring straight into his eyes. It's a girl but her face seems to half covered with a Plain Black Korean Mask. For the first time in forever, he found someone's eyes more attractive and alluring than his.

That decent round shaped doe eyes ; slashing long eyelashes ; the honey brown pupils ; ravishing black kohl ; tiny razor-edged wings. Looking at her eyes only one word came to his mind, 'beautiful'. The fine morning breeze moved those baby hairs on her forehead, swaying his heart.

" You're ok ? "

He heard a melodious voice while feeling some movement on his body. The figure again shook him bringing back to the world. That's when he realised he'd been holding by a girl in a not-so compromising posture. Just with a little change, here the girl is holding the boy instead.

She made him stand straightly. The girl smiled seeing his lightly pink spread cheeks hidden behind the five o' clock shadow.

" Please be careful. Mr.Lovely "

Saying this the girl vanished from his sight. Shivaay grinned like a Cheshire Cat reminiscing the endearment,
Mr.Lovely. Shivaay touched his both cheeks and involuntarily a blush crept his face. He turned around see to his Bestie. Om lying lifeless on the floor.

S : Is he sleeping ? Om bacha wake up.

To be continued....

____________________________________
Gratitude, Love Comrade.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

179K 14.6K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
81.7K 3.7K 18
A College Romance.... where love at first sight happens, emotions clash, passion increases. Come join this ride of crazy love.
14.1K 1.8K 9
Love is love , no matter how you see it , how you react to it , Love always captures heart irrespective of gender , color, shape and character. How e...
7.4K 346 29
Mouth can lie, eyes will not People will forget, Karma will not.🕒 An eye with dust and a heart with trust always cries.💔 I am like a butterfly "Pr...