My One and Only, Protector...

By randomozz_

Dream and George are living in the world of blocks caused by a failed experiment that killed most living thin... More

🔰Chapter 0.5-INTRODUCTION🔰
🔰Chapter 1- Stupid Scientists🔰
🔰Chapter 2-High Up🔰
🔰Chapter 3-Never Say Never🔰
srry
🔰Chapter 5 - Food Love🔰
Chapter Six - Boyfriend
not a chapter
🔰Chapter Six - Romantic Steak For 2? 🔰
~.Discontinuing.~
🔰Chapter Seven-Rest In Piece(s)🔰
🔰Chapter Eight - 3 Is Better Than 2 (pt1)🔰
Chapter Nine - 3 is Better Than 2 (pt2)

🔰Chapter 4- Getting Hawt 🔰

1.4K 54 90
By randomozz_

I was working on this before my break so thats y it is before it.

it may or may not get a bit intense

————
GEORGE'S POV
"The most indestructible man alive is now dead. Clay we're gonna die!" I say realizing the historic event that just ooccurred.

"Come on we're halfway there to saving the world!— or what's left of it." Clay says.

"Time to go nether fortress hunting." I sighed.

skippy skip skip

"Finally! A fortress!" I point to the entrance of hell's prisons.

*Blaze Noise* *Blaze Noise* *Blaze Noise* (this is what happens when my questions are left unanswered lmao- ALSO this chapter was supposed to come out a few weeks ago but i didnt know how to write creature noises XP)

"Don't catch on fire!" Clay shouted. Clay grabbed my hand and ran. We ran into the fortress.

"Get your axe ready." I said looking around.

Dream nodded. He pulled out his iron axe and his shield.

*Blaze Noise* * Blaze Noise* *Ghast Noise* *Ghast spitting out a fireball Noise*

"Meep!" I ran behind Dream for cover.

"Hmph." Dream hit the fireball back.

"Let's get the blazes and leave!" I dashed towards the spawner. Dream followed trying to catch up.

There were about 4 blazes at the spawner. Something inside of me wanted to kill them alone. Another part of me wanted to run and hide.

*Blaze shooting fireball noise* *Blaze shooting fireball noise**Blaze shooting fireball noise**Blaze shooting fireball noise* ( it the same sentence btw )

More blazes spawned.

I hid behind my shield. I pulled out my axe and BEHEADED THEIR FUCKING FACES OFF. I SLAMMED MY AXE INTO THEIR SKULLS. I CHOPPED OFF THEIR LIMBS AND STOMPED ON THEIR BODIES. (how to deal with fake friends with GeorgeNotFound—)

( I thought of somehin funny)

Dream's POV

Damn that was HAWT.

George's POV

"Dream! I got— Are you okay?" I said. Dream's face was really red, maybe he was overheating?

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Dream was drooling.

"Oh shoot. Let's get you back to the overworld." I said, pocketing the 7 blaze rods.

^^^^^^^

Hi Im backkkkkkkk.

written: 3/15/2020

posted: 3/16/2020

356 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...