The Rescue Dragon (Rescue Bot...

By LeafManZenthon

Sequel to The Nevada Dragon??? D/N returned to her home and left her dragonet with team prime, having no room... More

A/N
My hand slipped
Here she is
Meeting
Unexpected Rescue
Flood
Flight
Alone
(not a chap)
The following weeks
Only a few days
Finally
Flight lesson 1
D/N joins a mission
Cynder flies
(not a chapter but please read!)
:)
Ending without a bang

Extremely late Valentines thing

537 9 2
By LeafManZenthon

This is literally like a month late i'm either too lazy to exist or school it just that stressful

"The humans call it 'Valentine's day'." Boulder was explaining, well, Valentine's day to the recruits.

"It's a day for love?" Hoist asked.

"That makes no sense.." Medix added.

"I think it's sweet the humans have a day for love." Whirl smiled.  

"Why would you need a whole day dedicated to it? Are you not allowed to show it until that certain day??" Hotshot didn't understand it. Although Whirl was the only one that did. Cynder put her head on her desk and thought about the slideshow Boulder just showed them.

People giving each other gifts and expressing their love in a number of ways.

"Cynder, what did we say about heads on the desk?" Boulder said.  Cynder lifted her head off the desk. "Thank you, now recruits. Valentine's day is tomorrow, so we're going to go out and help the humans decorate Griffin Rock. Choose a buddy and stick together."

"I CALL CYNDER-" Hotshot screamed. everyone else shrugged and Whirl went with Hoist and Medix went with Wedge. Cynder guessed she had no choice and went to Hotshot.

"Alright, now that you have your buddies we can go help the humans." Boulder started out the door.

-----

"This is fun right?" Hotshot asked. Cynder wasn't having fun, she was terrified. Hotshot decided the best way to decorate was to attach streamers to his back, go into jet mode, and fly as fast as possible and spread the streamers everywhere. Cynder's job was to stay on his back, not fall off and help spread streamers. 

Meanwhile on the ground the others had much much better ideas of decorating. Medix tied bows because he could make them look best, Wedge put the bows everywhere, Hoist found roses and put them in baskets for the humans to take, and Whirl decorated the high parts of buildings. Boulder observed the recruits while also helping where he could.

Hotshot suddenly screeched to a stop, Cynder almost flew off him. She roared in question.

"Sorry! I think we should go down now, we're running out of streamers." he explained. Cynder shook her head and jumped off him. Hotshot yelled after her but she plummeted to the ground without a care.

At the last minute she spread her wings and glided onto the road in front of Medix. 

"Hello Cynder, I assume you're finished with he streamers?"  Medix greeted. Cynder tiredly nodded. 

"Why are you so tired Cynder? Are you okay?" Wedge asked. Cynder nodded again. Wedge knew something was wrong but didn't push her. He continued with the bows. 

"If you need another job Boulder could use some help." Medix offered.

Hotshot landed next to Cynder.

"Yeah we need something to do. Thanks Medix!" he walked off. Cynder followed.

-----

They met Whirl and Hoist on the way. 

"Hey guys! How's it going?" Whirl ran up to them.  "Woah Cynder you look tired." she bent over to Cynder. She waved her tail as an 'i'm fine' gesture. 

Hoist came over.

"You're done already? Whirl still has half the buildings here and I still need to find 100 roses." he gestured to a bunch of empty baskets.

"Yep, now if you'll excuse us we have to get more work from Boulder." Hotshot dismissed himself. Cynder tiredly followed.

-----

"Well if you're sure you're done I guess you could start gathering the humans for the Valentine's party?" Boulder said. He was trying to focus on gathering roses for Hoist. 

"You got it!" Hotshot transformed again and grabbed Cynder, they flew away to go gather everyone.

"This should wake you up!" Hotshot yelled. He started doing loops and a bunch of dangerous stunts. Cynder screeched to get him to stop and it worked too well. He slammed to a halt and nearly threw her off. 

"Oh, sorry. I just thought I could try to wake you up. Are you okay?" Hotshot asked. Cynder hissed. "I'll take that as a no... uh.. let's just walk?"

He slowly landed and let Cynder off. She shook off her fright and followed Hotshot to tell everyone about the party they were holding. Hotshot noticed she was cheering up with the calm walking and waited a bit to tell her they could start spreading the news.

-----

"We hope to see you there!' Hotshot waved goodbye to a family. Cynder brought over more people and Hotshot continued telling them about the party. 

Once they felt they had rallied enough people they headed back to Boulder to ask for another job.

-----

"Wow, good job you two. I actually don't have anything else for you to do right now so I guess you're dismissed." Boulder said. Hotshot was pretty visibly excited. He and Cynder shared a look and then they both eagerly ran off to play cube to pass the time. 

When they left the rest of the team also finished and went to Boulder. They were dismissed as well so they went to either watch Cynder and Hotshot play cube or do their own things.

-----

A few hours went by, the rescue bots finished everything for the party and went to do their own things as well after handing it off to some of the humans. 

Finally it came time to start and Heatwave went to get the Hotshot and Cynder while Blades, Chase and Boulder went after the other 4.

Hotshot was just about to catch the cube when Heatwave walked in and he ended up getting smacked in the face by it.

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that, it's time for the Valentine's party." Heatwave said. Cynder made a noise (I don't even know anymore) and hopped over and passed Heatwave. Hotshot put his cube away and followed as well.

-----

The rest of the rescue bots and recruits were already at the party and the festivities had already begun. Hotshot bolted to who knows where and Cynder ran to hang out with Hoist for a while.

Hey Cynder! You seem to be in a better mood!" he greeted happily. Cynder chirped and sat next to him. "I was just going to sit here and watch everything. Whirl might be more exciting if you want to hang with her instead." Hoist suggested. Cynder shook her head.

Wedge came over. 

"We're gathering over here now?" he said. Hoist waved and Cynder shrugged.

"I'll hang here, i'm not a big party person." Wedge stood on the other side of Cynder and the three of them watched the party in silence. There were humans slow dancing, some were just sitting together and a man even proposed to his girlfriend. 

"Someone starts making out and i'm leaving." Wedge said. Hoist snickered.

"I don't think you can escape that Wedge, it's Valentine's day." he pointed out. 

They started chatting and talking about stuff Cynder didn't understand so she went to find Whirl or Medix.

She found Medix first sitting alone under a tree. He smiled when he saw her come over.

"Hello Cynder, have you come to sit in silence with me?" He asked. Cynder snorted. She might as well, she wasn't very social and she had the slightest suspicion people might be scared of her. She laid down next to Medix to watch everything as she had done with Hoist.

"I don't understand this.. 'Valentine's day'.." Medix admitted. Cynder didn't get it either. "it's a day for love? Why can't you show love any other day of the year?" 

Cynder sighed. He had a good point though, Valentine's day does seem like an excuse to make money. She did enjoy the chocolate though, even if she was throwing up for an hour or two because she's allergic to it. 

"I just don't understand." 

"You don't have to understand it Medix. Just enjoy it!" Whirl came out of nowhere.

"How can I enjoy such nonsense? There's no point to any of this." Medix gestured to everything happening in front of him. 

"Come on Medix, just try to enjoy it.. Please?" Whirl extended the end of 'please' to make it more dramatic. Medix facepalmed and stood up.

"Fine. But I doubt it will be.. fun.." he walked into the party. 

Whirl watched as Medix attempted to make conversation and dance. It was painful to watch.

"Heeeyyyy Cynder! wanna go for a fly?" Whirl suddenly asked. Cynder nodded frantically. "Let's go then!" she transformed.

Cynder fluttered her wings a little hoping she would be able to since she wasn't fluent in the art of flying quite yet.

She took a chance and jumped from a boulder nearby. She was flapping her wings quite violently out of nerves. 

"There you go! Now follow me!" Whirl encouraged. Cynder followed Whirl, she didn't do it well, but she followed her.

They went over the party and around it a few times. Cynder got comfortable after a bit and glided more than she flew.

Of course she got tired after the few rounds and they had to land. Whirl was so happy Cynder thought she would explode.

"You flew so far!" Whirl yelled. She hugged Cynder to death.

"Okay calm down Whirl, we don't want her to suffocate." Wedge wandered over. Whirl released her and apologized.

"it's just, she flew so much! I've never seen her do that!"

"That's because it was the first time she's done that." Medix said. 

"We all saw it Cynder, good job!" Hoist showed up as well. Now Hotshot just needs to-

"Cynder!"

There he is.

-----

The recruits all sat together under the tree Medix was previously sitting under and they talked about whatever was on their minds. Medix got out some ranting on why Valentine's day didn't make sense, Whirl gushed about Cynder, Hoist talked about the party, and Wedge and Hotshot talked about the dance battle they had.

Cynder laid down and listened to the multiple conversations happening around her. She started to fall asleep and before she drifted off completely she heard Hotshot whisper 'Happy Valentine's day' to her.

jeebus christ 1650 words and it's a month late

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 13 8
It been a year when Cutter join rescue riders. But his team didn't know Cutter is the Prince even Burple. Cutter soon begin fall in love with Aggro b...
2.5K 87 20
Blades visits team prime and scrap happens
308 3 19
This story is about how D meets Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. How she meet Optimus Prime is when she come across both Optimus Prime and Mega...
1K 23 17
This is a rewrite and continuation of Elements (seen on my old account) After the Rescue Bots sacrificed their life source, energon, to help get the...