Tbhk x Reader Oneshots and Sc...

By olivia_fnaf

REQUESTS: CLOSED A book of scenarios and oneshots of your favorite Toilet abound Hanako Kun Characters! Reque... More

Hanako x Reader
β€’Request Pageβ€’
Tsuchigomori x Reader
β€’General Relationship Headcannonsβ€’
Mitsuba x Reader
Tsukasa x Reader Drabble
Mitsuba x Reader
Hanako x Exorcist! Reader
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

Tsukasa x Reader

14.9K 245 349
By olivia_fnaf

(I have such a weird complicated relationship with Tsukasa. Like he legitimately scared me when I read his first appearances in the manga, but then he was kinda chill but still scary, but then he was also a cute psycho, and then one day I was like "Oh no I think I kinda love you" and that's kinda where I'm at lol?? How do you guys feel about him?? Anyway hope you enjoy

Reunited

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

   Since I died things have been seemingly become more chaotic. My life had been pretty normal for the normal Japanese teenager. I had a loving family, a few friends, and decent grades. So life was going geat for me. Unfortunately though, I was involved in an accident and ended up dying.

  I knew that I still had so much I needed to do, I wasn't ready to die yet, but I knew that it was the end. Or so I thought. I was shocked that I woke up again and was in my school nonetheless. I was... a ghost??? I didn't think ghosts were real.

I wasn't a school mystery or anything like that, but just a simple apparition. I got along with the Mokke well, and even met a few of the other ghosts here in the school. But mostly I liked to stay by myself, so I didn't really see them often.

   However, as of late things have been getting rather lonely. And even with my reserved nature, I thought that having some company wouldn't hurt. So I became a bit more adventurous and wandered all around the school during the day.

Every once in a while I would run into troublesome ghosts but I usually took care of them with no problems. So I continued with my days as I usually would, except for that last small change.

  Right now it was the late night hours and there were no humans in the building. So I decided to just wonder around for a bit. I found a few Mokke along the way and gave them candy, but I haven't encountered anything else yet.

  Maybe I should go and read in the library?? There isn't much else for me to do... I thought. So I went to go head to the library. The hallways were dark and very silent, that is until I heard a noise near me.

  There weren't any humans so it had to be ghost. It would be too troublesome if it attacked me right before I got to my destination, so it's best to know if I need to identify it as a threat. So I stopped in my tracks.

  I turned to the direction of the noise and called out "There's no point in hiding! Who are you and why are you following me?!" There was no response. Maybe I was imagining things? I thought and turned around before I heard a step.

  I looked back to the direction of the noise. There stood a boy. He had black hair and big orange eyes. He was someone I was all too familiar with, Tsukasa Yugi.

  He was my friend since middle school and became best friends quickly. I even grew to love him after some time. We remained very close until.... his death. He mysteriously died by being stabbed a few months into our first few months of high school. They figured it was his brother Amane, but couldn't tell for certain.

  I was very shocked to see him. I thought I'd never see him again, and there he was standing right in front of me, the boy I had loved for so long and still did.

  We stared in silence for what felt like forever before he finally spoke. "(Y/n)?!" He shakily exclaimed. I said nothing and was still frozen in my spot. He then tried to step forward and I panicked and did the only thing I could think to do.

  I ran.

  I ran as fast as I could to get far away from Tsukasa, I heard him run after me and that made me try to go even farther.

  Why was I running? Aren't I glad to see him? Well, yes I am, but this is all SO much for me to process right now. Tsukasa's death caused me so much pain and I didn't know what to do with my life when he was gone. His death caused some serious trauma for me that I never quite recovered from.

  And on top of that I could only hear all the questions running through my head.

  Has he been here the whole time?
Did he know I was here?
Why is he here?
Is he doing ok?

I really wanted to see him. More than anything in the world, but I needed to get my head clear first. So I stopped and caught my breath and sat against the wall and collected my thoughts for a moment. This honestly is like one of my worst nightmares. Not because I saw Tsukasa again, but because I'm scared that this may just be another dream. I'm scared that once I start looking, I'll find that it's just another figment of my imagination.

  But once I thought about it, it all made too much sense, it has to be him. Once I realized this I turned around to the direction I was in. I have to see him! I thought as I walked. I searched for a few minutes before I was him standing outside the broadcasting room. He was staring at a nearby window.

  "Tsukasa!" I shouted. He quickly turned in my direction and looked suprised. "I-I'm sorry I ran away, but I was just scared. I haven't seen you in forever and I was scared it was all in my head. But I'm sorry I ran away!" I said walking towards him.

  "It's ok (N/n)! I understand! I forgive you." He said with his usual childish smile. I still couldn't believe this was real. HE was really here. Unable to contain my excitement, I ran into his arms and squeezed him tightly.

  He was again surprised but wrapped his arms around me as well. Then tears began to come down my cheeks, one by one. Tsukasa must have felt them on his shoulder. Because he stepped back "(Y/n)?" He questioned "What's wrong?"

  "I-I just really missed you. I thought I'd never get to see you again." I said still crying. He smiled again and began to wipe my tears, "I'm sorry I had to go, but it's ok. I'm here now and we're together again." He said rubbing my back.

  He was being uncharacteristically serious, but I suppose that was because of the shock of seeing me again. I was alone for so long... I could have spent all that time with him. I wiped my tears, "Tsukasa." I said. He looked over at me.

  "Now that we're together, I don't want ever want to be apart again. So I'm going to promise to stay with you no matter what!" I said looking at him with determined and tear filled eyes. "That's rather bold of you (Y/n)." He stated.

  "But I'm gonna stay true to my word, I'm not wasting anymore time." I said. "I know! And I'm glad you're gonna have so much fun meeting Sakura and seeing Amane again!" He said picking me up and twirling me around.

  I laughed, he was beginning to act more like himself. Then I paused "Wait Amane is here too? And who's Sakura?" I said starting to feel slightly jealous.

  "No one you need to worry about." He said pecking me on the cheek. I blushed heavily. "I don't care! I was just curious!" I said waving my hands around.

Then we stayed embracing each other for a while before Tsukasa spoke up. "(Y/n)~" he said. "Hmm?" I responded. "I love you!" He said. Not suprised by his boldness but still shocked I shakily said "I l-love you too Tsukasa." And gave him another kiss on the cheek.

  And we never really stayed apart after that.

  ——
  Extra~~~~~~~~~~~

  I waked into the broadcasting club room, because Tsukasa wanted me to meet his new friends. I walked in and only saw a girl with green hair but couldn't see anyone else.

  "Oh hi I'm (Y/n), I'm Tsukasa's-" "I know who you are." She said. I was confused "What?" "He has been talking about you all morning..." then I saw Tsukasa and another boy walk in and Tsukasa was actively chatting away with the other boy looking annoyed.

  "Oh and she had beautiful (hair color) hair and the cutest face ever!" He gushed. I immediately blushed "Tsukasa! Stoppppp..." I whined, embarrassed. "What?"

  "What am I gonna do with him?"

  (A/n)- this is one I wanted to write and then I'm doing my Tsuchigomori one shot  as requested!! I hope you guys like this one, TBH I think Tsukasa should get more stories. So I wanted something with him! Hope y'all enjoyed and I'll see you soon.

  -Olivia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 1.6K 38
mooncakes; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ another lover another smile ! ❞ &&. book two , to 'first love' . + COMPLETED ! fluff , angst , lime (?) . ...
103K 2.4K 16
(Completed!) Writing oneshots has been pretty fun so here's a Haikyuu onehsot collection! These are x reader scenarios, and I try to keep the reader...
399K 12.3K 39
[DISCONTINUED] "˒ᡒᡐᡉ Λ’α΅‰αΆœΚ³α΅‰α΅—Λ’ ᡃʳᡉ ᡇᡉᡗᡗᡉʳ ˑᡉᢠᡗ α΅˜βΏα΅—α΅’Λ‘α΅ˆ." β†’ various tbhk x reader ← β”β”β”β”β”Β°βŒœβš β—Š βšβŒŸΒ°β”β”β”β”β”“ α΅ˆβ±αΆ αΆ α΅‰Κ³α΅‰βΏα΅— α΅‡α΅˜α΅— ˒ᡒᡐᡉʰᡒʷ,ᡒⁿᡉ β”—β”β”β”β”Β°βŒœ ⚝ β—Š βšβŒŸΒ°β”...
51.9K 688 17
‼️ON HOLD‼️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just...