Addiction | Akalynn

By StreetArtistAkali

The Diva Evelynn has always had a craving for cigarettes. They put her adult mind at ease whenever she brough... More

Preview :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you (>ω<)
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Thanks and what comes next
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 12

1.9K 67 34
By StreetArtistAkali

In just a week, Evelynn had officially moved into Akali's dorm while Nidalee moved into Neekos dormitory as well.

As the date for the ball had grown closer, Evelynn's mentality had cracked. As much as she loved her own bed, Half the time during the week, Eve would usually end up in Akali's bed with ease.

Not that she minded at all, The only thing bothering Akali throughout this was the entire lack of details in exactly what was wrong, Seeing this vulnerable side of the female only made her heart crack. She didn't lust for Evelynn, She wanted to care and protect unlike her family had obviously failed at.

It was currently night, Both Evelynn and Akali were exhausted from their final amount of classes for the day.

Evelynn walked out of the bathroom with a frown, A bath had done no good at calming the females senses or nerves. In fact it was the exact opposite, Eve had only felt worse. Besides the cherry bath bomb she'd tossed into the water.

With a towel around her waist, Evelynn made her way down the hallway towards her room. It was almost identical to her past room, Except the room was more unkempt as she'd spent most of her time in Akali's arms rather than at a desk.

Pausing at the thought, She'd shook her head before remembering what exactly had happened that night under the stars.

"Just what kind of family do you mean?" Evelynn whispered before her body had taken control of her mind, Lips connecting with Akali's neck and sucking lightly, sending a shudder down her body.

"E-Eve stop it." She grumbled, a crimson blush rushing to her cheeks as she pulled her away, except now a light purple mark laid upon her neck. It wasn't simply Evelynn's lipstick, It was a hickey. To be more exact, Marking her territory.

Evelynn licked her lips with a slight grin.

"You know I'm only fucking joking."

Soon a light shining off in the distance had caught Akali's eyes. Apparently security was tight here incase in dorm parties were thrown.

"I'm sure no one is out this late at night, Who even has a sleeping schedule like that?" One guard mumbled in the distance.

Hearing this, Akali laced her fingers with Eve's before breaking into a full on sprint towards her dorm room.

"Rogue what the hell?!" Evelynn chirped, following behind her as a light shone on them, they'd apparently been caught.

"Just follow my lead!" She yelled loudly, dragging her along.

Upon re-entering the dorm.

Akali's panting while hunched over soon turned into complete laughter.

"How's that for an adventure in life?"

Evelynn shook her head at the memory before getting dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top with a sigh, tying her hair back into a neat ponytail.

Unlike usual, She'd find Akali crowded around a game system as a way of relaxing. Sure it was rude to enter a friend's room without permission, But she doubted it was just a friendly attraction towards each other at this point despite not wanting to admit it, Hell either of them could just be confused which scared her the most.

At the moment, Akali was sound asleep, laying against her desk while snoring lightly. She'd actually been attempting to study which was unusual.

Shrugging, She grabbed the blanket from the smaller females bed and wrapped her up before exiting the room, There was no need to bother her, right?

Evelynn let out a light yawn before making her way towards the kitchen, Maybe Akali wouldn't mind dinner being something other than constant ramen or whatever she was taught to make.

Slipping an apron over her shoulders and tying at her back, Evelynn let out a long sigh.

As far as she could recall, Evelynn received a slap whenever she couldn't follow a recipe as she was supposed to be a future housewife to whoever she could be forced to marry.

Getting this thought out of her head, Evelynn cracked an egg and poured its contents into the small mixing bowl in front of her.

Within a matter of minutes, Eve settled on making cookies for the girl who was sound asleep. A nice wake up surprise if thats what she wanted to call it.

The female doubted that if Akali was to wake up, She wouldn't go back to sleep for awhile.

Shaping the dough into a proper circle, Eve laid them onto the pan with a slight grin and slid the pan into the oven before picking up a novel she'd gotten from the bookstore before.

Sliding into the reclining chair, Evelynn opened her book and sighed. The thoughts on her mind weighing her down while scanning her golden eyes over the pages.

The soft aroma of cookies being baked had reached the female's head, Awakening her from her deep slumber. Slumping backward, Akali wiped her eyes and let out a yawn and sniffed.

"Oh Kami, Please don't let the place be on fire." Akali mumbled,Discarding her textbooks and bolting for the kitchen.

Her eyes fell upon the kitchen which was perfectly normal.

Akali soon jumped at the sound of a book being closed.

Evelynn chuckled softly, Admiring the females complexion as Akali turned away in embarrassment, Ashamed of getting so startled.

"What are you even making?"

"Cookies." Evelynn said quietly.

The former street rapper jumped for joy, twirling around as her hair flowed behind her.

"Thank you!!" She chirped, plopping onto the arm rest with a smile.

Evelynn scowled softly before shaking her head and letting out a small giggle.

"I'm quite surprised that you even studied for once, Let alone got any sleep." Eve mused, Clasping her hands together and resting her chin on top of her knuckles. She shot a glance at her phone before instantly gulping.

Her mother was calling once more.

"Dammit, Really? Right now?" She grit her teeth before swiping it off of the coffee table and heading for the door while Akali remained silent.

While not knowing all the details of what Evelynn was being forced to do, Akali still knew her friend needed space.

Evelynn closed the door behind her before answering the call and relaxing herself.

"Yes mother?" She muttered, Amber orbs shining in the moonlight as she gazed at the stars.

Even behind her damned phone, She could tell her mother was already sneering like the bastard she was.

"More information for this party of ours, I really do hope you've found a suitable boy that'll bring us fortune or someone with actual standards because you'll need someone to come with you to show the media you're flowing forward in life." Everett said, laying back on the large pure white couch.

"Someone with standards?" Evelynn glanced at the door, An image of Akali flashed in her mind while smirking. "Yeah I've found someone."

There was a pause before Everett let out a cough, followed by the gulping of water.

"Excellent, Be sure to dress appropriately and not how you did before we had to..." Her mother paused before laughing.

"Kick mommy's little girl out."

Evelynn grit her teeth before silently mouthing a few simple words.

'I'm not your little girl anymore, Slut.'

Eve then cleared her throat before sighing.

"The past is the past I guess."

"Of course, Dear. I just hope you've learned manners while you've been away for the past few years."

The breeze blew through Evelynn's hair as she inhaled, putting on a smile. Faked of course.

"Mhm, Now if you'll excuse me. I have studying to deal with." Evelynn hung up and frowned, Reentering the dorm room and smiling softly. Akali always had a tendency to warm her heart.

Maybe Ahri was right, Maybe she does like Akali.

Her former conversation with Neeko about liking girls replayed in her mind. During that, Evelynn was only curious, But now she was coming to light that this girl really did wonders. One of those being the ability to make her heart flutter.

Akali had finished the cookies for her dear friend, A platter of the delicate treats laid on the coffee table with two glasses of milk. Meanwhile Akali was flopped over the reclining chair.

"How was the call, I didn't attempt to listen to it but I just wanna know if you're okay."

Slight heat rushed to Evelynn's cheeks as she shook her head.

"Thank you, But I'm okay. Thank you for fixing all of this by the way." She kissed Akali's forehead as she scooted over and lifted up a cookie, Nibbling on it gently.

As they both ate silently, Akali soon turned on the TV and put on a random anime.

Sipping the glass gently, Evelynn was soon repositioned to where Akali was in her lap and giggling happily.

"Do you wanna go out tomorrow, I've heard a rumor that I think you'd like to hear."

This caught Akali's attention as she swallowed hard, Setting the rest of the cookie onto the plate.

"What rumors?" She questioned, Laying her head on Evelynn's chest. The rhythm like heartbeat soothing her for some odd reason.

"A manga artist apparently lives in our town. One I think you're familiar with." She took a glance at the few books on a shelf.

"Wait, Seriously?!" She giggled happily, wrapping her arms around Evelynn.

"Lets go try to find them! I'm sure he wouldn't mind a fan coming to get an autograph!" 

Upon finishing the plate, Evelynn let out a yawn. "I think we both need to go back to bed."

Akali then nervously tapped her fingers together, Cheeks a light red.

"Do you mind if we sleep together tonight? I had a bit of a rough day and I think you'd be the key to me relaxing." Akali was half lying, She simply wished to cuddle against the Diva and have a peaceful sleep.

Quietly nodding, Evelynn was led to the redheads room. Akali flopped into bed and began to pat the space next to her with a happy smile.

Evelynn slipped into bed after discarding most of her clothing.

Akali stared at the ceiling with a happy sigh.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow!"

"Why's that?" Evelynn snickered softly as the sound of sheets ruffling reached her ears, Akali was now face to face with her friend.

"Because I get to go out with you."

Eve let out a soft huff, turning her head.

"It's not like it's a damn date, you dolt."

A thin frown formed on Akali's lips before turning away and mumbling softly.

"Not like I'd mind if it was."

"You say something?" Evelynn mumbled, face now in the soft ivory pillows that laid across the bed.

Frantically shaking her head, Akali then pulled the blanket over both of them.

"I said sleep well, No more nightmares alright?" She slightly pleaded, nuzzling Evelynn.

A soft chuckle echoed through the room before Evelynn's lips grazed the smaller female's before pulling away and laying back fully.

"No promises."

Morning approached quicker than both of them had anticipated, Normally one would be awake before the other but this time both awoke in each other's embrace.

"Morning." They both said in sync happily.

"You can use the shower first." Evelynn mumbled, sitting up and covering herself. She was in only lingerie after all.

Akali gave a brief and embarrassed nod. This only made Evelynn snicker softly.

"Are you checking me out?~" She purred, tossing off the blanket and posing.

Akali's face flushed a dark red as she threw a pillow at Eve.

"N-No I'm not!" She hissed, ashamed of herself for even taking the time to admire the divas figure.

Both were silent before something rare had happened. Evelynn's mind wasn't directed towards her current fears, Instead she'd burst into laughter.

To Akali it was like the incarnate of sweetness as Evelynn's playful side often amused and flustered her.

"W-Whatever you... you damn bottom." Akali mumbled while making way towards the exit.

Evelynn let out a sigh upon Akali leaving, Cupping her face in her hands.

"Just what the hell am I doing?" She grumbled, eyes glancing towards the light outside.

Waking up next to her friend only left her with even more mixed emotions. She couldn't take this pressure anymore.

Whatever it really was.

Friends don't just sleep together. Friends don't kiss like they do. Friends don't spend time together no matter what.

Taking deep breaths, Evelynn kept her gaze towards the sheets. Thinking of Akali really made her heart throb as she didn't think of her as just a friend.

After about 2 hours of preparing for their day out, Both were already in the middle of town, Fingers laced together happily as neither seemed bothered by the comforting gesture.

Breaking the silence between them, Evelynn was the first to speak up.

"Once we're back home, There's something I want to give you."

Akali raised an eyebrow, Nose scrunching as she squinted her almost cobalt colored eyes. She was attempting to read her emotions but found only one thing that was off about her friend.

Evelynn and her body itself was as stiff as a board, That included her grip.

"What would that be?" She asked as they walked.

"You'll find out later." Instinctively, Evelynn reached into the pocket of her black jacket, Fishing for her normal pack of cigarettes.

That's right, She'd promised to quit for Akali.

Akali huffed sadly before stealing Evelynn's Sunglasses that rested on the bridge of her nose with a cheeky grin and placing them on herself, letting go of Evelynn's hand and striking a pose.

Upon her thin, Lipstick covered lips a smile had formed. Evelynn was now examining Akali completely.

She was dressed in a pair of pale blue and white jeans, slightly torn and were ripped at her knees. Above was a Blink-182 shirt with a dark denim jacket which all hugged her figure perfectly.

A singular dragon pin rested near the collar of her opened jacket, Two to be exact, One shrouded in Lavender and dark purple while the other shone a bright gold.

"The glasses suit you." Evelynn said with a mock laugh as she slipped a small piece of paper with an address labeled for exactly what she was looking for.

The person she'd caught staring at them at the coffee shop was her target, the famous Manga artist hiding in plain sight.

Through Neeko, Evelynn was somehow able to obtain the address because of her through Neekos multiple "Sources."

"Then I might just keep them." She stuck out her tongue with a giggle.

Following the cordiantates and leading Akali along, They'd stopped at an abundantly large at least 3 story house.

Akali brushed her head against Evelynn's shoulder.

"Just where are we?"

"We're here." She said with a snicker.

Her eyes flickered with excitement behind the thin shades. "Let's go then!"

Rushing towards the main door, Evelynn quickly followed behind her and rolled her eyes playfully.

Akali tapped the doorbell as a chime rang through the house, Evelynn leaned on the railing, hoping for a response.

After at least a minute, The door opened lightly with a rattle as a pair of eyes gazed down on them.

"If its Paparazzi that have already found my location, Go away."

Akali let out a gulp before shaking her head.

"I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR MANGA!" She shouted with glee, hoping that was enough to convince the male that behind her wasnt a squad of camera men or more.

With an almost relieved sigh, He unlocked the rest of the door and opened it with a grin.

The male was near Evelynn's height, Dark green hair that was combed to the side with a clear undercut. His complexion was that of a normal male, With a pair of piercing teal eyes.

"I see that someone already figured out where I live." He ran a hand through his hair and fiddled with the cuffs on his button up shirt.

Akali nodded vigorously before bowing her head.

"It would be an honor to get an autograph and maybe even be your acquaintance, Rohan Sensei!" Akali said happily, A bright blush on her face. First impressions were everything right?

The manga artist chuckled before waving a hand in front of himself.

"Please, Drop the titles. I'm simply a man with a passion." He chirped happily, Examining them both.

"You two also seem quite interesting, Just who are you?"

It was Evelynn's turn to speak.

"Evelynn and Akali, Just normal college students. She's told me quite a lot about you, She has tons of your writings on display." She said with a snicker.

Akali nodded slightly, Hanging her head down in shame.

Rohan pressed a hand against her chin lifting her face up to face him.

"Well since you came all this way, would you like a tour? But please do mindful. Don't let my location become leaked to the public, I moved all the way from Japan to here."

Evelynn frowned as Akali was jumping with glee.

"We'd love to have a tour!"

"You know, For someone Japanese, You have excellent english vocabulary." Evelynn noted as they stepped inside the manga artists domain.

The walls and separate pillars were a thin layer of lavander while the flooring was a shining cherry wood with a sparkling finish.

Rohan kicked off his dress shoes and laid them near a slot at the door.

"I don't even have children or a direct family here as of yet. But it is quite large. I quite enjoy the open space as I can roam around and collect my thoughts when writing and drawing."

Akali's eyes sparkled as she bolted around the room, Examining the Mahogany wood framed couch and fireplace with a large flatscreen tv at the mantle.

"Just how many copies did it take for all of this to be bought?" She asked while Evelynn huffed softly, Not even impressed in the slightest. Was this jealousy?

Rohan paused, Ignoring Akali before staring Evelynn down.

"Hold that pose." He grunted, reaching for the large sketchpad at his hip and a pen near his ear.

Evelynn was currently resting her back against the pillar, Head turned towards the window as she glanced at the sky.

Within a minute a rough sketch of her was finished as he gave a warm smile.

Akali watched in awe with a happy smile.

"It's so realistic even without color!"

Evelynn rolled her eyes and shuffled towards the stairs.

"Thank you, I use a special calligraphy pen for most of my drawings so I can get the perfect strokes."

Rohan eagerly rushed up the spiral stairway towards his private quarters.

"You two seem interesting, Almost like polar opposites." He mused, Opening both doors as a bright light shone upon the artists desk, Evelynn instinctively covered her eyes.

"This is the room where it happens to be exact."

Akali's eyes focused on the tripod lights focused on his desk.

"What's that for?" She asked as Rohan had sat down, Teal eyes focused on Evelynn before returning his gaze towards Akali with a soft smirk.

"It's for proper shading in my panels." Spinning in his chair, He then thrust a finger towards Evelynn with a frown.

Evelynn raised an eyebrow, clearing her throat.

"What?"

She was visibly frustrated and the manga artist could probably read this atmosphere clearly.

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering if you'd both like that autograph your girlfriend mentioned." Rohan chuckled softly, He knew what he was doing.

Both females turned to each other before their cheeks flared a soft red.

"You must be mistaken." Akali said nervously, In fact. She didn't know what they were at all.

"Well then, my mistake. Make sure if you have feelings for someone, Catch them while you still can I suppose."  He hummed, Drawing on one of the blank panels before Akali nudged him gently with her personal sketchbook.

"Oh that's right, Is this where you'd like the autograph?"

Akali nodded as he picked up a pen and began to scribble his signature on the point where instructed, During this something had caught Akali's eye.

"Rohan Sensei, Are you perhaps married to a man?"

The manga artist nearly choked while Evelynn snickered in the background.

"What could possibly give you that idea?" He stuttered.

"You're wearing a ring where it's supposed to be for woman when married or engaged, Plus you had no problem with girls with girls since you assumed me and her were a couple."

He chuckled nervously before lifting a bottle of water to his lips.

"I'll let you in on a little secret, Only if you let me go through this sketch book of yours, I'd love to compare art styles." The male said with glee.

This was like a dream come true for her.

"Of course!"

As Rohan flipped through the pages and glanced at his own work, He'd noted the multiple rough sketches of Evelynn, either that it was the two of them together.

"The truth is, I'm engaged to a man." He chuckled, setting his glasses down before handing the notebook down.

Akali let out a loud gasp and chuckled happily.

"I knew that representation was hinting at something!" She tugged on his earrings with a snicker as he winced before shaking his head and continuing to draw.

"Evelynn, Was it? Could you leave us for a moment?"

Rolling her eyes and resting her palm on her hip, The female scoffed.

"Whatever." She mumbled, Exiting the room and shutting the door with a sigh.

Upon hearing the door clack, Rohan turned in his chair, crossing one leg over the other and resting his chin upon his knuckles.

"Just how much do you like her?"

The color drained from Akali's face as she began to stutter in embarrassment.

"What would e-even give yo-you such an assumption."

Rohan snickered before clapping his hands together and flicking the female's nose.

"The difference in how you look at me compared to her. You view me as an idol in those orbs of yours, But when glancing at your friend. I see a whole lot more in your eyes. Not even a single drop of lust. To me it looks like you adore her not as an idol or mentor. But perhaps..." He paused.

"A lover?" He suggested with a soft smile.

Lowering her head in what appeared to be shame, She gave a gentle nod.

"We're close and do a lot of close things together, I'm just not sure if it's her flirtatious nature or actual love."

"Well judging from these drawings you'd shown me, You put more passion into the ones of her rather than of simple doodles. Especially the small hearts with her name."

Akali chuckled nervously.

"I love her, That's for sure."

"And why is that?" The manga writer asked, sipping the glass of water he'd left at his desk.

"Everything about her, Those golden eyes, Perfect complexion, Smile. All of it."

"So you look for people's form?"

"Not at all. Her personality is like that of an Unbreakable Diamond. I want to be the first one to love her unlike anyone else."

Snickering softy, He put on his glasses before getting up and grabbing his sketch pad, Leading Akali towards the couch.

"An Unbreakable diamond you say?"

"Mhm!" She chirped, sitting down.

Meanwhile Evelynn slid against the wall, covering her mouth as tears of somewhat happiness welled in her eyes before she quickly wiped them away upon the door opening.

Rohan poked his head out of the doorway.

"Come in here, I wanna do something for both of you."

Evelynn sat up, wiping her eyes.

"Both of us?" She said with a yawn as her amber eyes softened.

Soon after much convincing, Both Akali and Evelynn were seated on the pearl white sofa with confused glances as Rohan was seated in the middle of the room while in front of them.

"You've gotta trust me, Just hold hands."

Shooting each other quick glances, They laced their fingers together happily as a blush shone slightly on the pairs faces.

Rohan quickly went to work on his pad, Drawing both of them together and with a heart above their hands with a single word inside.

'Akalynn'

With that he finished by writing above the shaded drawing.

'Diamond is unbreakable.'

Of course he didn't realize that Evelynn would know what this meant seeing as she was able to hear brief bits of their conversation.

The diamond shape that surrounded the both of them was to represent that they themselves were unbreakable.

"All finished!" He shouted with joy, putting the sheet itself in a frame for the two of them.

While both of them got up, Rohan then handed Akali the portrait with a small wink.

"If you two ever want to stop by, feel free too. I love meeting fans and their friends from now on."

"From now on?" Akali asked, Handing Eve her sunglasses.

"Mhm, Most were assholes who begged to be in my book or tried taking photos of me, More than that. Straight up female fans who don't realize I'm bent rather than straight." He said with a chuckle.

"But you two were the first to greet me here. Seeing new faces is nice when they aren't being idiotic."

Akali smiled and bowed her head.

"Thank you for letting us come here, Mr. Kishibe." She shouted happily, clutching the portrait to her chest.

He then slid a piece of paper into her pocket and whispered.

"If you ever need any advice from anyone besides girls, I'm always here. And drawing sessions can be free on the weekends if you'd like. Get her before someone else does. She probably feels the same about you."

With that, Both Akali and Evelynn left the large household with mixed emotions yet completely happy faces.

"That was fun. Wanna head home? I feel exhausted." Akali said with a fake groan.

"Of course, Darling." Evelynn pecked the females cheek softly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Update :)
Word count: 4,340

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 899 38
-Y/N L/N is a student at Piltover University, specifically studying Engineering, making beats in his off-time. He came from the icy state of Freljord...
342K 11.6K 68
In the world of Runeterra, anyone could achieve anything, provided they had the strength to do it. But as for the weak? The powerless? There was noth...
3.6K 144 12
[Being heavily edited] In a penthouse of four girls, one stuck out, Evelynn. She is known as the lead singer and a Diva. Evelynn is a demon, a threat...
8.6K 485 7
REWRITTEN INTO SKYVIEW DISCONTINUED As CEO of the famous record company UAM Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N) had it all. Good looks, money, and all the pow...