King of the ocean

By N7Captain

They needed more firepower if they wanted to beat the sirens. So, let's start summoning yeah? Disclaimer: Azu... More

Chapter 0
Bio & Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
The Summoning
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
What?! Retrofit?!
Beginning of the End
Preparations
The End Run
Epilogue

Chapter 10

2.7K 35 95
By N7Captain

(Here is the late Valentine's Day special and a late happy birthday to Bismarck. This is canon to the story btw and takes place a month after the last chapter. So most of the girls have already told him how they felt about you but in hear you will get to hear those three words!)

'Fuck off!' You yelled in your mind.

You wanted to sleep more but the sun was just glaring through the window and into your eyes.

You turned to face away from the window to get the light out of your face.

It worked!

You smiled and tried to drift back off before you remembered what day it was today.

You bolted up in bed with your eyes wide.

'Damn! It's both Valentine's Day and Bismarck's birthday! What do I do?!'

You completely forgot about that! It's a good thing you got Bismarck's present beforehand but you forgot about Valentine's Day!

The girls were gonna kill you if you don't do something!

You know exactly what to do now!

After getting up and doing your morning routine and getting dressed in your armor, you went to get your plan in motion.

You would ask the girls that loved you out to dates and hopefully they won't kill you for forgetting.

The first one up was Fred.

You decided to take her to the gardens to have a picnic.

She knew you forgot about Valentine's Day because she had that damned amused smile on her face.

"I loved the picnic dear and I hope we can continue this tonight at Bismarck's party with the others." She said as she laid her head on your shoulder.

"I do too." You smiled.

That's right! You have a harem and you didn't even know you did until Fred outright said it! All you knew was that some girls had feelings for you. You kind of didn't want one because you thought it was wrong but Fred and the girls convinced you to go for it.

Next up was the Commander herself.

You decided to take her out to dinner in the city close by that served authentic Italian cuisine.

Both of you got weird looks from people but that was bound to happen when a woman in an obvious military officer's uniform was walking next to a very tall man in red futuristic armor.

The food was quite good but you preferred IronBlood food and Eagle Union food. You can blame Hornet for getting you addicted to Eagle Union food.

"I'll see you at Bismarck's party Laura." You said to the Commander who was currently complaining about how she shouldn't have eaten so much pasta.

"Yeah, see ya." She said weakly.

"I tried to stop you but you didn't listen." You shook your head with a sweat drop.

After paying the bill and leaving the Commander there you went to find Takao.

You thought about what to do with her before just asking her to train you in swordsmanship.

It was long and harsh and she knocked you on your ass a bunch but you knew she had fun, if the smile on her face was any indication.

You nodded to each other and said you would see her at Bismarck's party.

Next up was Belfast.

You found her in the Royal Navy's dorm making some tea. Unfortunately she didn't have time to go out but you decided to stay and help her out with some of her duties.

After saying a see ya later you went off to find The crane sisters. You took Sho and Zui to the park to walk around for a bit before getting some ice cream.

"Today was a good day right Zui?"

"Yes it was I hope we can do it next year too, Y/n."

"We will. Don't worry."

After exchanging a farewell you went to find Prinz Eugen. You found her on a bench teasing her older sister Admiral Hipper. You felt bad for her so you decided to have her come with the two of you.

Prinz wanted to do "bedroom activities" but you and Hipper shot it down right quick.

The three of you decided to go and see the new horror movie that just came out and needless to say the girls clung onto you while you were just grinning at the movie, which slightly disturbed some of the other people there.

After leaving the two girls in their room you decided to kill two birds with one stone and went to look for Tirpitz and Enterprise.

You found them walking toward you but Tirpitz was wearing Enterprise's clothes and Enterprise was wearing Tirpitz's clothes. You asked them why and they told you that they wanted to see if anyone noticed that they were wearing each other's clothes.

"Fair enough." You nodded and asked them if they would like to go with you on a date today.

They said yes and Enterprise decided to take the three of you to her room to watch a movie called "Date Movie". It was one of those parody movies.

The three of you were laughing until nothing but wheezing was coming out of all of you.

By the time it was over it was almost time for Bismarck's party so you went to get freshened up and put on the clothes you wore to the royal tea party.

You then went to the banquet hall where the party was and saw many ship girls of all the factions there and having fun.

You looked for Bismarck and found her by the refreshments. You walked over to her.

"Happy birthday Bismarck." You said and gave her a hug.

"Thank you Y/n." She smiled.

You stood there talking to her for almost an hour.

"How was your day so far?" You asked.

"It was good but it got even better when everyone wished me a happy birthday. Even Hood said happy birthday. I hope we can put the past behind us and be friends." She said.

"The party was good too but got even better when I saw Tirpitz come!" She got really happy after that.

It was adorable to see her get like this. She rarely got like this because she had got it in her mind to be serious when she is working.

"You're adorable, you know that?" You stayed with a teasing smirk.

She went red like a tomato and started to stutter uncontrollably.

"Let's cut the cake and open presents already!" Laura said impatiently.

Everyone laughed and did just that.

The candles were lit and Bismarck was in front of it.

Everyone sang happy birthday and then Bismarck blew out her candles which led to the others clapping. She then went to open some of the gifts that some of the girls got her.

The gifts ranged from things she could put in her room or office to a picture of all the IronBlood ships.

She finally got to your present and was a little surprised that you got her something. She opened it and gasped at what was inside.

The gift you got her was a beautiful gold necklace with a gold heart that had a red ruby in the center.

When she showed everyone else they all gasped at how beautiful it was.

"Happy birthday and happy Valentine's Day, Bismarck." You said with a smile.

She smiled at you before jumping out of her chair and into your arms. She pulled back from the hug and then gave you a heated kiss on the lips.

After pulling back, you were suddenly pulled from her and turned around. You could see the girls you went on dates with today look at you expectantly.

You smiled before going to each of them and gave them all a kiss on their lips too.

"I love you girls. You know that right?" You told them with a grin.

"We love you too,Y/n!" The said before they each went up to you for another kiss.

That night there was a lot of laughter, food, drink,and kissing going around.

And everyone enjoyed every moment of it.

(A/N: I hoped y'all liked it. This is why I didn't post it yesterday. Because I was getting the date thing set up and after I finished that I went to sleep without uploading it so I hope y'all can forgive me for that. Anyway I regret to inform you that this story will come to an end in about 3 or 4 chapters. I'm not abandoning it don't worry, that's just when the final battle between Azur Lane and the Sirens will be but not before Y/n gets a retrofit. I hope y'all are looking forward to being even more op. I do plan on a sequel but I'm gonna write another story before the sequel because I want to try to find what I want the sequel to be about. The next story will be a Girl's Frontline story with an OC. Until next time everyone!")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 513 11
Formerly Azur Lane x Male Reader. What if a ship from the future somehow came to the past? Well, let's find out as Azur Lane finds an ally that might...
5.1K 83 11
A joint company of soldiers from some countries alongside with two other British Royal Combat pilots. But on the way for mission, a storm appeared an...
37K 911 52
Ronin wasn't particularly interested in ships but he did love the history of naval combat and the battles that came with it. He lived a normal life...
56.2K 713 21
"Destiny always gives you a chance to make your life a better, but it never speaks about its intentions..." ???: "My fate may be set in stone, but I...