Rewriting the Apocalypse

xXSandy088Xx tarafından

In a world filled up with zombies, all his mind was taken by a single man: strong, handsome and cold; the sad... Daha Fazla

1_The Meeting
2_explaination
3_Letters
5_ Living Together
6_Along
Maps
7_ 1 year later
8_ Heaven and Hell
9_On my way
10_The boss
11_ Something is wrong
12_Bad Luck
Memory Fragments(YYf)
13_Deal between the bosses
14_ Hard Mission
15_ Life in Heaven
16_ The silent boy
17_The Hunters
apologize
18_ Getting captured again
19_Hide Wolfgang
20_Yang Yifei's arrival in Heaven
21_ Heaven (1)
22_Heaven (2)
Ling Song

4_The meeting room

2.8K 184 46
xXSandy088Xx tarafından

In one month Ling Song only roamed around the city enjoying this peaceful life, the things he liked to do the best was watching the animals or playing with them whenever he sees a dog in the park. This was overwhelming his heart with warmth that he missed in his previous life.

He was walking in the park while licking his icecream and watching the kids playing around, it was really a good sight for his eyes. He never thought the outside world before the Apocalypse was like this.

Anyway, today was also the day he was going to meet the others, whoever decided to know more about this or find out who sent the letter, he was sure that Zhou Feng (CEO), Hu Zhi (stalker) and He Kwok (Policeman) tried to localize his position, but that was near the impossible, he was one step ahead of them thanks to his magic. He finished to eat his ice cream and went toward his house, the location he gave the others was the bar right under his appartment and prenotated a private room with a table for 9 people. He can't lie that his heart was throbbing loudly, but it was because he was excited. Even though he knows the future and he can do a lot of things thanks with the backing up of Damian and the Goddess, those 8 people were the same people that were considered invincible and powerful. They governed the nation with their strength. Right now some might be not so useful for the community, but in the future they are above awesomeness. Ling Song knows that changing their fate will change their future, but what matters was that those big shots are by his side. He can always nurture them with all the things he knows or with the help of Damian.

I went to sit on a table near the door so I could watch them entering the door, I was really curious to see who decided to come, and I will go inside the room when all of them will be there. I peeked outside the window wall and saw that Kwan Tao was the first to arrive, he walked inside the bar with sparkling in his eyes even though he kept calm and took off his headphones as a waitress came to him "Goodmorning sir, follow me please, Ling Song will also enter the room when all of you will be present"
Kwan Tao nodded his head and he dissapeared in the private room.

Then the second to arrive was Chen Xu and Wu Dong, they entered the bar as they were talking.

"I'm surprised that you also came" The teacher chuckled as he looked at the man "I thought you were a man that doesn't even care about things that you doesn't consider as true, the Apocalypse pfft, do you really think that will happen?"

"I do not think that such thing will happen, I'm just curious of this free politic system that this unknow human talked about, the world is corrupted by the people who have power, but if it's me that I have that power, I am sure I can make the best place for everyone"

"You're ego is really big" the woman rolled her eyes, she was already tired of this man's ambition, no wonder she purposely lost contact with him, his ex-teacher from university.

They was also led in the same room where the otaku was.

Then another man entered with a gloomy face with black bags under his eyes, he stopped for a while after entering but then someone else opened the door that was in a rush and dumped into him. The man looked at the woman behind him and just ignored her as he walked away from her. "I-I'm sorry" the woman said as she bowed her head down countless times. The man seemed troubled and looked away and his eyes landed on mine. I smiled and waved my hand to him, he looked at me for a long time but then the same waiter welcomed them. They soon followed the waiter and I smiled. "Good, the scientist and the doctor are also already here."

The policeman and the stalker also came soon after, one after another and looked attentively around, they had a cold aura around them as they walked inside, but they looked indifferent.

Then 5 minutes passed and the last one still didn't arrived and it already passed 10 minutes from the meeting time, I was a little disappointed since he was the big shot, I stood up and was about to walk toward the room and hold the knob when I felt a present behind me, I titled my head up and saw a rather handsome man that was glearing at me.

Ling Song shivered and turned around distancing himself from the man who was looking down at him and he hurried to open the door making space for the other man more taller than him to enter.

He didn't heard anyone coming after he stood up... was he in the bar before him? Ling Song Inhaled some air before talking "Thanks for coming Zhou Feng, please come inside, so we can start the meeting." Ling Song never took his eyes from the menacing eyes of Zhou Feng and he thought for a second that he wouldn't come in and just turn around, but Zhou Feng did the complete opposite of his thoughts and walked in.

Everyone tilted their head up to the man, and they knew that if such an important man was in the same room, then this was something really important going on.

Infact, Zhou Feng entered the bar before Ling Song, the waitress said to follow her but he denied and said that he would only be waiting. He sat in the corner of the bar, a little far from where Ling Song sat when he entered, he saw that the same waitress that knew his name coming to Ling Song, at first he thought that he was also one of the people in the list, but he researched each of them and the boy wasn't one of them. He watched the boy as his eyes never left the door. When everyone was already here, he waited some times wanting to know what would the boy do, who was he? He thought. Then the same boy stood up and walked toward the room where everyone was and it was then that he was sure that he was the one who sent the letters or he could have also been just someone working for the one who sent the letter. He doesn't judge a book by its cover, but Ling Song was just a little kid to him.

After walking inside the room, he sat on the chair beside Wu Dong, they already know each other since Wu Dong is his lawyer.

"What a surprise~" Wu Dong smiled at the man that just arrived but he was left ignored as a new person entered the room and closed the door.

"Welcome everyone and thanks for coming, I'm Ling Song, and I'm the one who sent you the letters." The boy walked toward the table and sat on the head chair and smiled at them.

Everyone looked at him without saying anything, but he was sure that many question was roaming in their heads apart from Zhou Feng. His appearance was really a problem in this case of situations.

Ling Song sighed cursing his body, he then looked at each of them.
He already prepared his conversation for them countless of times in his head, but his head stopped working the moment he was taken aback by Zhou Feng, he got a scare there. He felt like the first time he saw him, his life was in danger that time and now, people not having powers was still strange for him, he still didn't get used on that. And when he saw Zhou Feng behind him, he thought that the man whould suddenly rip his head off.

[Zhou Feng is not the one shipped with Ling Song, don't fall for him, cause Yang Yifei is more handsome]

He wanted to say to them that everything he said was true, but without thinking he suddenly skipped that speach and suddenly went from the main point.

"I already explained in the second letter that I sent you about your powers, what I want is to train your body so you could control your power when everything will begin. I saw the future, I saw you doing great things, that's why I have chosen you to do something greater. I will make an underground base for those poeple that are worth to be saved and I also planned to put all the animals of the Zoo in the underground-"

"Stop for a second." A cold voice cut through the air and I turn my attention toward the teacher Chen Xu. "Before all of ...this. You said you're name is Ling Song, are you the same Ling Song of the royal blood?"

"...Yes I am"

"WHAT?? Ling Song should be already 18 now, it's impossible that the son of the Ling Family is still a kid" Wu Dong exclaimed glaring at the boy that remained unfazed.

"I was poisoned and my growth was compromised because of it. But I am not a kid, I have 18 years old even though I dont look like it. So let me continue what I was talking about-" but then he was cut once again.

"Give us proof." Zhou Feng's deep voice captured everyone's attention, they all wanted to see the proof that Ling Song talked about in the letter and the boy came to a realization. He forgot to show them the damned proof.

Ling Song placed his hand in the table and thin strings of electricity started to intertwine with each other creating a map. Everyone was above from shocked, they looked at the little strings that were coming out from his fingers. Kwan Tao was the only one excited about it and when he tried to touch the lightening strings, he jumped from his sit as he rubbed his fuming finger. "OwW! This thing is the real deal"

"No, not me, you are. I'm weak but you will become stronger than me. This power is nothing in confront with yours." Ling Song smiled as the other finally started to look at him with different eyes.

"So it's all true?" Liu Huan gasped as she covered her mouth and shaking from happiness, in her mind she didn't thought of the apocalypse, but about the health of her daughter.
But then someone sat up, the police man wasn't believing in it at all, he saw many times tricks like this, so he thought that this was all a joke. Not only him, the lawyer and the scientist were also reculant about this.

But before they could reach the door Ling Song made a barrier of electricity around the door "Touch it and you will die in a second, I called you here, but I never assured that you will leave this room alive if you refused me. If normal tricks won't make you believe me, then I should just show you all my power that I have right now"

Ling Song walked toward them and within a few seconds, the three men where on the ground with the electric strings above them. "The technology sure is great in this era, but you really think this is just caused by the technology?" A large amount of electricity came out of his skin and inside the room became bright as a sunny day in the desert.

I released all the electricity toward everyone and they closed their eyes scared that the electricity would shock them but I controlled it and it stopped right around them.
"Listen carefully, I need all of you on my team, I can't allow the military or the society to have you on their side, cause they will only stain your names. I need you as the guardians of the base I am building, I don't accept a no as a reply, since in less than a year, everything will become a hell once again. And I tell you, there will be no space for peace, that's why I am creating that one place that everyone will be seeking." After that, I dissolved my power and sat again, and the other followed my lead. They were now giving me all their attentions with serious expressions.

"If all the things you said it's true, why create a place like that? Why bother?" The stalker Hu Zhi finally spoke for the first time. I looked at her and was about to tell them about the goddess, but that is something more explosive than what I said before.

"I saw the future, there will be no place where people can easily walk without worries, the weakest, such as women and kids are the first one to be sacrificed and used as shields by cruel people. You won't see any true smile anymore outside this world." I said looking at my fingers, I know how it felt, I was a kid for everyone after all.

"But how did you see your future?" The scientist Sun Xuejian placed his chin on his knuckle and observed the boy, since he was a scientist, he thought it was just a mere trick, but he knows how far the technology has gone in this world, and never in his life he saw such a thing.

"Sometime something should remain a secret for the safety of everyone sir scientists, what I will teach you is enough." I looked at the woman that was beside him that was trembling trying to stop her cries. "And since that you believe me, I will start with phase two of our meeting" I recreated the map of the base with my power "this is how i wanted to structure the base, it has an underground base and also a base on the outside, in the middle there is my mansion where you can use as home when it will be built, since you'll be also commanding all of this, I wanted to know what you wanted to put there, but it has already a lot of daily commodity such as cinemas, saunas, bars, restaurants, and I'm already loading it with a lot of supplies and a lot of place to have a lot of harvest" I explained to them.

Everyone looked at it curiously.

"Oh- didn't you dislike the military? Why is there a military spot? And it is also very big" Wu Dong asked pointing at the outside base.

"Well, when everything will begin, Guan Xiaotong will come to my side, so I wanted to make him a space for those who will train in the future"

Most of them gasped and some were confused and asked who that person was "The colonel Guan will be part to all of this?" Chen Xu widened her eyes, she never saw him, but she always see him on TV and hear all the amazing things he did.

After everyone calmed down Liu Huan pointed the park. "Why a park in the outside base? Isn't it dangerous for the kids to be outside? And you also put houses for normal civilians there."

"Cause this base is safe, no one likes to be a shut in for a long time, people must have the free will to breath fresh air sometimes, the underground base is not a prison"

"Actually I like to be a shut in person" the otaku Kwan Tao rised his hand innocently.

"Then just shut your self in the underground for the rest of your life" The youngest girl snorted at the boy.

"Mhhh I don't get this big hotel though in the corner." The scientist analyzed the map carefully.

"Because like I said before, I only need good people in my base, I will put the new people that needs a shelter in the hotel and decide if they are worth to go to the underground. If they are one of those greedy people that likes to lie, steal and sacrifice other, then I will throw them out with no hesitation. The world will be a cruel place, what I need is at least a little spot where there is no injustice"

"I like how you think kid! This is sure a great base! And like you mentioned in the letter, I will help you with the system!" The old man grinned as he continued to look at the map.

"Mh" Ling Song hear a sound coming out of Zhou Feng's mouth and he asked him if there was some wrong.

"It's indeed a great place that have everything, but it lacks something" he said that but even himself didn't know what was missing.

Ling Song looked at the map and tilted his head, he was sure he put everything he wanted.

"...if you want a community to work well, you also need to give the poeple the motivation, you put schools in the underground, but why not putting an academy in the outside base?" Zhou Feng finally lifted his head to me.

"Right... schoolers must face reality when they grow, studying in the underground that is a safe place will not help them, but if you put an academy in the outside base, then they can face the cruel reality. Even though the base is still a safe place, the outside isn't." the scientist continued the speach of Zhou Feng, like they were thinking the same thing.

"Well it's not like I wanted them to lazy around the base, it would be great but everyone have to go outside sometimes, zombies have a stone in their eyes that will be used as money, and we need those for many other things. Women will work with the crops, and cooking for the soldiers and the team that goes outside for missions. But the women will also study how to use the magic, everyone have to learn how to attack and defend themselves, like kids and men. Those schools are there so they could learn how to fight and how to think fastly wher something bad happens."

"So the women just need to do the household?" Chen Xu raised an eyebrow.

"Of course not, women are free to decided, they can go out and do whatever they want, but their safety comes first. Men are strong and since they are the head of the family, they should go sacrifice their time to kill some zombie" the policeman laughed at the boy's affirmation "that sounds great" he said to Ling Song.

When the aura around the room finally seemed calm I started to speak again "This base is made to last for a long time, since the Apocalypse won't be stopped just with a wish, so if it lacks something you wanted, just tell me. Now. I will give you everyone a paper with everything that I know about the zombies and all the other scary stuff, and also about your magic. I want you to train your body-" I looked toward Zhou Feng, Wu Dong, He Kwok and Chen Xu "... well only those who still doesn't know what's a daily exercise is and how to defend them selves. I would actually like if you stop doing whatever concerns your life right now, dropping everything out and concentrate for this shitty Apocalypse." Ling Song looked at them and saw their faces.

"You mean... like not going to school anymore or stopping working?"

"Yeah, and come to live with me in my house, well I dont have a proper house right now since I live in a small apartment, but I can also rent a whole hotel if you want"

"Well it's kinda difficult to do that." He Kwok leaned on the back chair.

"Doing your work will distract you, and anyway, one last year of total freedom is worthy since then you will live only killing zombies and other things. But you can decide, it's not my choice." Ling Song knew that they doesn't have anything to pull them back. Kwan Tao lives alone, he do have parents, but they were abusive. Hu Zhi has a brother, but he can bring him here like He Kwok's little brother and Liu Huan's daughter. Apart from them, no one has a family.

"I'm in!" The otaku guy said without hesitation. "I prefer studying for my survival than studying stuff I won't need in the future."

"I-I want to follow you too, and please, save my baby." the doctor rised her hand, if the Apocalypse was really coming, then saving lives was useless, since the people she really needs to protect will be the ones that Ling Song will decide to. She is a doctor, but who said that every patient are good people that needs to be saved, If she want to save someone, she will ask the boy that looks like a good person.

"I'm with you young master, I'm done with the law and crazy people, I prefere developing the base with you" the lawyer spoke with an excited voice.

"Don't call me a like that, I'm not a young master anymore" I frowned.

"Well you still have the blood of the royal family that ruled this nation for many generations." He grinned.

"Well I'll gladly follow the 'young master' then~ but I'll miss those little kids..." the teacher's lips formed a thin line "Those kids...their parents are good people" she looked at me, she was known for being a bitch but she was just a kind woman wanting to protect the weakest.

"They can come, but will you be able to take them all in the base? Parents tend to be over protective" -Ling Song.

"Of course I can young kid, I never fail to do what i want" -Chen Xu.

"Then I'll come too, I will take in my brother" Hu Zhi looked toward Zhou Feng. "My brother works for that man, so he's really useful sometimes"

"What are you talking about? In the future your brother will become really strong, of course I also want him in the team, he has the power of ice, and he has a bright head, with Zhou Feng they built the strongest guild in the nation!" I exclaimed like I was a fan, well I was everyone's fan.

"I will join you, so I can start those researches that you talked about" - the scientist said.

"I won't go." The policeman said and everyone looked at him "Even if it's a good idea, my job is to help people till the last day of my life" He simple said and the boy nodded his head "But I want my brother to go instead of my place, I don't have time for him sometimes, so learning something will help him, even thought you told me in the letter that he won't have any power."

"Normal people are defenseless, but I know some useful way do defend themselves."

"And what is it?"

"For now you don't have to worry abou that" I looked toward the last person that still needed to give me a reply.

"I also won't go, I will work seriously in this year, then when it will be the time to join you, I will. I still have some people to ruin their lives." he stood up and left a paper on the table.

"And you don't need to rent a hotel or a mansion, just come to mine, since we will need to cooperate for a long time, it will be good to be in touch as much as we can" he said and opened the door.

"Yeah! Like a family! Or something like that" Kwan Tao looked like an excited puppy right now, but to Ling Song those were a really heart warming words. Since he really felt like their relationship will become even better.

Soon after, everyone left home after Ling Song made a group chat in his phone with everyone number. He left the bar with a happy face but then his phone vibrated and he looked who just sent him a message and his eyes widened.

-Who are you?-

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

98.1K 2.1K 26
(bxbxmxm+)(poly realationship) (Update: only edited like 5 chapters the rest are unedited... So if it doesn't really make sense, Sorry.) Chapters wit...
1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
1.3M 56.2K 34
The protagonist is a homosexual guy who is handsome, thick(muscular), and tall. But all of his relationship failed because of one reason.....they th...
2.1K 35 50
Hello I'm Renneise a guy who look like a girl i will tell you my appearance for you first i have a girly looks, silver haired and blue eyed. and my o...