Finding my other half (Comple...

By AngelTweet

#2 - arrangedmarriage #12 - feelings True love stands by each other's side on good days and stands closer on... More

Chapter - 1: Her Fate; His Acceptance
Chapter - 2 : Her Farewell; His First Step
Chapter - 3: Her First Day; His Bipolar Attitude
Chapter - 4: Her Confusion; His First Gift
Chapter - 5: Her Miseries; His Clarity
Chapter - 6: Her First Smile; His Teasing
Chapter - 7: Her Day at Office; His Favourite Dish
Chapter - 8: Her Relatives; His Adore
Chapter - 9: Her Elegance; His Possessiveness
Chapter - 10: Her Tensions; His Flirting
Chapter - 11: Her Optimism; His Actions
Chapter - 12: Her Loss; His Support
Chapter - 13: Her Past; His Embrace
Chapter - 14: Her Gratitude ; His Straightforwardness
Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings
Chapter - 17: Her Realizations; His Care
Chapter - 18: Her Routine; His Anger
Chapter - 19: Her Shyness; His Closeness
Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise
Chapter - 21: Her Daze; His Intensity
Chapter - 22: Her Worries; His Distance
Chapter - 23: Her Naughtiness; His Reaction
Chapter - 24: Her Respect; His Upbringing
Chapter - 25: Her Innocence; His Mischievousness
Chapter - 26: Her Trust; His Love
Chapter - 27: Her Beliefs; His Panic
Chapter - 28: Her Tears; His Menace Avatar
Chapter - 29: Her Broken Soul; His Healings
Chapter - 30: Their Journey of Togetherness
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Thank You - My Readers

Chapter - 16: Her Fears; His Restlessness

39.8K 1.4K 188
By AngelTweet

"Swara can you please pass that salad bowl" Pari asked Swara. They were serving food for dinner.

"Ji Kaki Ma" Swara said and passed the bowl. She was keeping all plates on dining table she put one plate in front of Sanskar's place as usual, but then realise that he is not at home. This thought brought tears in her eyes. She started looking down with pressed lips to control her tears.

"I know you are missing him. He will come soon" Pari said warmly giving side hug to Swara.

Swara gave her fake smile.

Post dinner Swara came to her room, today her room was looking very empty. Swara was used to see him working on his mac while sitting on the bed or talking to some one on phone. She was missing him terribly, his care, his teasing, his flirting, his mere presence around gave her assurance.

When Swara came back from washroom, she heard her mobile was ringing flashing Sanskar's pic on it, this brought bright smile on her face. She came hurriedly and picked up the video call.

"Hey where were you? I was calling you since long" Sanskar said her from other side. He was in his cabin of their private jet.

"I was in washroom" Swara said looking at him.

They were just staring at each other for some moments, no words were exchanged but the messaged was passed to each other that they were missing their other half.

"Did you have dinner?" Swara asked him softly.

"Hmm" Sanskar replied nodding his head and said "just after take-off"

"I am missing you, without you this room looks very empty" Swara said with teary eyes.

"I am too missing you badly my Cute Kitten" Sanskar said and continued "this is the first and last time I am going somewhere alone, from next time which ever corner of the world I am going you have to accompany me."

Swara nodded her head with teary eyes.

"Ohh are we disturbing our lovebirds" Uttara entered Swara's room followed by Pihu.

"Hi Bhai" Uttara beamed looking at her brother on mobile screen.

"Hey Uttu" Sanskar greet her.

"Bhai now drop the call we are gonna have girl's night" Pihu said while joining her sister.

"Ohh wow, you girls are gonna entertain and give company to my wife" Sanskar said.

Uttara and Pihu nodded their heads with smile and Swara looked at them in confusion.

"Ok bye Swara and my sweet sisters enjoy your girl's night. I need to finish some documentation" Sanskar said

"Sanskar please don't stress too much, please sleep on time and take care." Swara told him.

"Sure dear. Bye you too take care." Sanskar said

"Bye" Swara said.

They were again staring at each other thinking either will cut the call.

After a moment Sanskar cut the call reluctantly.

Swara turned towards her SILs they were in her room in their pajamas with big ice cream bucket and popcorn.

"It's movie night Bhabhi" Pihu said switching on the TV of their room, settling on the bed.

After lot of back and forth, they decided to watch bunch of comedy movies.

Uttara, Pihu and Swara watched bunch of movies at around 2 am Swara started yawning she looked at her SILs they were already sleeping. Swara smiled looking at them, she knew that they were here to cheer her up since she was disturbed and missing their bhai. Swara switched off the TV and put comforter on them and lie down on bed. She took her mobile from nightstand to see Sanskar's pic. She was looking at their pics from muh-dikhai rasam, her mehendi, reception, karawachauth and recent pictures from their picnic. She had bright smile on her face remembering this beautify journey with her husband. How much her life has been changed in these three months. She was caressing Sanskar's face from on her mobile screen.

Mobile beep sound brought Swara back to her senses there was message from that unknown number "it's long time we met" followed with emoticons.

Swara looked at that message for some time trying to remember the number, meanwhile mobile flashed another notification for message saying "soon we will meet, no one can stop me to from meeting you"

Swara stared at the phone with blank face and pounding heart, she tried to call the number, but the number was switched off. Swara kept the phone aside and closed her eyes, soon she slept into deep slumber.

Next day was not usual for Swara since Sanskar was not at home so she stayed with her MILs in kitchen, she admired her MILs so much looking at their care and concern for her. Every moment Swara was remembering Sanskar, she does not have her own existence without him, everything looked so empty and meaningless, she was there physically but her mind was revolving around her and Sanskar's moments.

Annapurna and Sujata were observing Swara, she was doing her work without any word, bowing her head, with pressed lips, and teary eyes. Her usual smiley face and shining eyes were missing somewhere today.

"He will come soon beta." Annapurna hold her shoulder and took her in side hug,

Swara looked at her MIL with fake smile but one tear dropped from her eye.

Swara's mobile ringed again she thought it must be Sanskar so she checked mobile with excited face but screen was flashing with the same unknown number calling. Swara with shivering hand picked up the call and said "Who are you?"

There was no response from other side. Swara's whole body started to shiver with unknown fear.

She asked again loudly "who are you? Speak something."

Again, no reply from other side. Swara waited for couple of minutes to get the reply from other side and then she cut the call.

'Who could it be? Sahil?' his thought only gripped her with real terror. She remembered terrorful days from her past when he was around her, her nightmares and sleepless nights during her teen post that incident, everything was running infront of her eyes. She remembered his advances during her recent visit to Kolkata but that time Sanskar was there to protect her as a shield but now Sanskar is also not at home, 'should I tell him?' thinking this Swara opened her recent call list to call him but then thought 'No if I tell him right now, he will leave everything and come back, it's about 4 days only. And as it is, I am at home, all are here he cannot do anything. Once Sanskar is back first thing I am going to tell him everything.'

Thinking deeply Swara blocked that unknown number and left from her room to kitchen for making Kadhi, Sanskar's Dadi loved it last time she made and today she asked her to make it for her.

Post afternoon tea when Swara came back to her room, her mobile started ringing and Sanskar's smiling face flashed on the screen.

She immediately picked up the call and bright smile adorn her lips looking at her husband.

"Ohh god if you smile like this I will come back home right now" Sanskar said from other side.

"Then come na" Swara said but then she shakes her head and continued "finish your work and then come."

"Soon dear, just 90 hours, 5400 minutes, and 3lac 24 thousand seconds and then I will be with you forever" Sanskar said and continued shrugging his shoulders "see already one second is lesser now"

Swara smiled looking at him, looks like he was in some room, so she asked him "did you guys landed in US?"

"Yes dear 1 hour back, and just came back to hotel. It's snowing here, you want to see?" Sanskar replied her.

"Yes, yes show me" Swara beamed, she has never seen the snowfall.

Sanskar turned camera mode and showed her snowfall, it looks like white cotton balls are falling from clouds, and everything has been covered with white blanket.

"We will come here" Sanskar said turning video camera to front mode and thought to tease her so he mentioned in husky tone "just you and me."

Swara lowered her gaze with blush, cherry red colour spread across her cheeks immediately.

"I like when you blush and love it when I know I am the reason behind it" Sanskar started to flirt with her.

Swara nodded her head in acknowledging with pressed lips and said "it must be mid night, there right? When do you need to go for meeting?"

"Yes, it's almost 2 am, I am going to take quick nap and then we have meeting at 12" Sanskar replied her taking out his night cloths from his bag.

"Ok ok then you sleep, good night" Swara said bye so that he can atleast sleep and take some rest, she knew her husband, full journey he must be busy in working and did not have taken any rest.

"How can I sleep when you are not beside me holding my hand" Sanskar asked her with naughty smirk.

"Sanskar sleep, else you will face jetlag" Swara said to him widening her eyes. His scary kitten is ordering him now.

Rest day passed as usual, after talking to Sanskar, Swara felt quite relieved. But back of her mind she was thinking about that number, no one has her number. Sahil could have taken her number from Ragini or Shekhar Kaka, her number is with them. He could have made some lame excuse and have got her number. Her mobile beeped again with new notification she opened the notification, it was message again from unknown number but this time this number is different from the earlier one. Earlier one she has already blocked, with shaky hands she opened the message it says, 'you cannot escape this time, soon we will meet.'

Reading message brought tears in Swara's eyes, she was shivering with fear and terror, should she tell this to her MILs, this thought came across her mind but then Sanskar should be the first one who should know about it. Swara closed her eyes and took a deep sigh, she tried to bring Sanskar's smiling face in front of her vision. His smiling face gave peace to her mind, 'I am at my home, all are here to take care and protect me, and when Sanskar is back first thing I am going to tell him' Swara thought determinately. Swara tried to call Sanskar to check on him but his phone was on silent, so she lied down, but sleep was fare away from her eyes.

Sanskar heard his mobile ringing when he was enjoying his hot shower, he came out wrapping his towel around his waist and checked recent call list it was his 'Cute Kitten' that's the name he stored on his phone for her number. He dialed her number and within 2 seconds Swara picked up call.

Swara looked at her husband, he just came out from shower with wet hairs, she can see his milky white bare shoulders that means he is not wearing anything, he was wiping his hairs with another towel.

"Hey Swara, you did not sleep yet?" Sanskar asked her.

Swara was looking everywhere except him with pressed lips to hide her blush and she prayed Sanskar shouldn't hear her racing heartbeat.

"Hey where are you looking, I am here?" Sanskar asked her when he saw her looking everywhere but not at camera to be precise mobile screen.

"I am here only you say, did you have your breakfast" Swara asked not looking at him, with blush.

"No, just came back from gym and after I get ready, we will go for breakfast and post that we will run for meeting" Sanskar said putting deo on his body with his other hand.

"Ok" Swara said again not looking at him.

"Swara where are you looking?" Sanskar asked her irritatingly but then he realised he is not wearing any shirt and his Cute Kitten is feeling shy, so he thought to tease her "Are you not enjoying the show?" Sanskar said with his signature smirk.

"Which show?" Swara asked scrunching her eyebrows.

"Nothing" Sanskar said shaking his head his wife is too innocent to handle, how can he forget that?

"Swara now sleep, you must be tired" Sanskar said to her softly.

"Ok bye best of luck" Swara said with smile.

"Thanks, dear bye take care" Sanskar wished her.

Swara looked at her mobile screen where she can see their recent picnic selfie they clicked on beach on the evening.

Her thoughts were disturbed by message notification beep Swara opened the message and it say, 'I will make you mine soon.' This message gave shudders to Swara, some chill run in her spine. She blocked that number as well gulping hard. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

'Only Sanskar have right on me' thinking this she curled up in the bed covering herself in the comforter, she moved her hand towards Sanskar's side, she took his pillow and hold it near her chest, she can feel his scent, his presence. She felt to be in his safe embrace she let out stream of tears holding pillow, but sleep was far away from her eyes.

Next morning Swara got up with heavy head and burning eyes, she slept early morning. She freshened up and wash her face with cold water to reduce burning sensation of her eyes. 'Today is Wednesday, Sanskar said he will be back tomorrow mostly.' Thinking this Swara came down and got herself busy in her not so usual routine, since her routine was always revolving around Sanskar.

During lunch time DP announced that he got a call from Shekhar and he is coming with his cousin to Mumbai for one day and they will be staying here at Maheshwari House for one night. That news swiped the floor from Swara's feet. Now she was confirmed those messages are from that creep only. She does not want to stay with him under one roof anytime and in Sanskar's absence how she is going to handle him.

Today she could not talk much to Sanskar since he was completely occupied with back to back meetings, they just exchanged messages. He was stressing himself too much to finish everything as soon as possible so that he can come back soon. Sanskar gave her quick call before going to bed, but he was too tired, she could feel it from his dropping eyes.

At evening 6 pm Shekhar entered with Sahil in Maheshwari House, Sahil was awestruck looking at the house and richness of Maheshwari's. DP and Annapurna welcomed them at drawing room.

"Namaste DP Ji" Shekhar said joining his hands.

"Namaste please have a sit Shekhar ji" DP said with folding hands.

After initial greetings, Pari came to drawing room followed by maids with snacks and drinks.

"She is Parineeta, my youngest brother Adi's wife" DP introduced Pari to Sahil.

Pari smiled with nod.

"Papa, Dev uncle has sent some papers for your review. I have kept them in study." Laksh said while entering drawing room.

"Ok I will see them" DP said and continued with introduction "He is Laksh my son and Laksh he is Sahilji, Shekharji's cousin" Laksh gave a nod with smile to him in acknowledgement.

"Where is Swara?" Shekhar asked looking here and there.

"She must be with Uttu" Pari said. Pari asked maid to call Swara.

"Sanskar beta or Ram Bhai Sahab, where are they? At office?" Sahil asked making very innocent face.

"No actually Sanskar, Ram and Adi all went to US for one business deal, Sanskar is coming back tomorrow or day after tomorrow " DP replied.

'Ohh that means he is not there; I can spend some time with Swara and cherish our old memories' Sahil thought with smirk.

Swara entered drawing hall along with Uttara and took a sit beside Pari, she could feel Sahil's gaze on her. They were talking about some random stuff. Swara was not actively involved in the discussions.

Meanwhile DP got a call, so he went to study to attend it, now it was only Annapurna and Pari were there engaging guests.

"Swara beta, Mishraji has made papers, Sahil was coming here in Mumbai for some work so I thought I will come along with him to give you the papers and then you can sign them." Shekhar said taking out legal documents from his bag.

Swara took papers from Shekhar's hand and observed them, one signature and she will lose her claim on her Dida's house and those old memories.

"Sign it beta" Shekhar said disturbing Swara's trance. Swara was thinking how to reply back to Shekhar, she did not want to sign the papers in absence of Sanskar, also she remembered his words 'Do not sign any papers without reading and understanding.' She did not want to disobey him.

"Wait Bhabhi, Bhai have already told me about this. Give me these papers I will send them to Dev uncle for review." Laksh said while taking his sit beside Swara.

"But beta it will take time and we need to go back soon" Shekhar replied irritatingly these Maheshwari brothers are causing hurdle in his ways.

"I understand Uncle but that's the rule of Maheshwari house we don't sign any paper with out legal review. And Bhabhi is Maheshawari so she is bound to fulfill this rule" Laksh said with smile.

Shekhar nodded his head agreement reluctantly.

"So Swara how is your life? You must be missing your husband, right?" Sahil asked her with disgusting smile.

"Yes it's good" Swara said with pressed lips in annoyed tone.

"Why don't you show me your house, it's pretty big" Sahil asked her again, thinking he can have some time alone with Swara.

Swara looked at him in shocked, she cannot say no directly to him in front of her MILs, she started thinking about valid reason for escaping from this situation when Pari said, "Sahil Bhai Sahab, Laksh can show you our home. I need Swara's help in Kitchen"

Pari had observed Swara fidgeting with her fingers from the moment she entered drawing hall, also she was aware about the Shekhar and Sharmishtha's talk about Dida's home, Annapurna and Sujata have already informed her. She hated the way they brought the topic of ownership transfer infront of Swara immediately after Dida's demise.

During dinner Swara was in complete silence, whereas Sahil and Shekhar was dumbfound looking at the variety of tasty delicacies. Sahil tried to communicate a lot with Swara but she was avoiding him with her best efforts or giving answers in monosyllable.

It was a nighttime when everybody was proceeding to their rooms for sleeping, Swara was moving upstairs when she got a message from another unknown number "till when you will avoid me, at last you have to come to me only' Swara closed her eyes and one tear drop on her cheek, she blocked new number and frustratingly switch off her phone.

Sanskar, Ram and Adi were finishing their breakfast, discussing in general, along with Aldrin's management body. Adi observed that, Sanskar was not fully part of their discussion his concentration was on his phone very unlikely of his true demeanour. 'Where are you Swara? Why you are not picking call? I need to see your smiley face. Are you angry that yesterday couldn't talk to you much?' Sanskar was thinking about Swara, last day he was completely occupied with back to back meetings so could not talk to her. And now he is calling her, but her phone is switched off. 'I am sorry kitten, please pick the call or atleast message me back. Please don't try my patience.' Sanskar typed the text on the message box and hit the send button.

"Hey Sanskar, it's ok she must be busy, and as it is you are leaving for India today afternoon" Adarsh understood his inner turmoil. He knew his nephew, he is workaholic, cold and arrogant but he is too sensitive and emotional when it comes to relations. Sanskar nodded his head with fake smile.

It was mid night Sahil was restless he wanted to spend some time with Swara but from the moment he entered this house, nobody was leaving Swara alone. But right now she must be alone. Earlier he saw her from family room entering in one of the room upstairs, that must be her room. Thinking this Sahil came out of his room and started walking towards stairs.

When he was about to keep his feet on first step, he heard a voice from his back "Excuse me sir, may I help you?" Two men were standing there.

"No, I don't need any help, I am just going upstairs" Sahil replied with confused face.

"Sorry sir but at this hour you will need to take permission to go upstairs" One man in black formals replied professionally.

"Sorry whose permission?" Sahil said irritatingly.

"It's a security sir, after 11 pm no guest or outsiders are allowed to go upstairs without permission" Security guard replied professionally and continued "if it is very urgent I suggest you to call the person you want from reception on their room's intercom and once I hear permission granted I will allow you to go upstairs"

"No, it's ok, it's not that urgent" Sahil said irritatingly again his plan failed. Sahil left from there with gritted teeth, while moving towards his room he saw this house has security cameras all over the house.

Whereas Swara was in her room all curled up on the bed holding Sanskar's shirt in her fist near her chest, dried tear marks, pale face and red nose. She had covered herself under his shirt, feeling safe under his protective embrace.

Next day Shekhar and Sahil left early morning post breakfast, Swara is suffering from fever and resting in her room that's the message they got from Sujata.

'Just few hours dear and then I will see you, you are seriously spoiling my reputation, this is the first business trip in my entire life which I wanted to finish as soon as possible' Sanskar thought caressing Swara's picture on his mobile screen with smile on his face. Sanskar has already informed Laksh about his arrival around 12 he will be landing in Mumbai, he has asked Laksh to send David at airport for receiving him.

"Yes Kaka I have reached home. Can you please send all those PDF files I will check them" Sanskar replied to Adi, his car had crossed the iron gates of Maheshwari House, his home where his wife must be waiting for him at the entrance, 'she must be crying in happiness'. Thinking this Sanskar shake his head cutting his call with Adarsh, but his gaze went on the car leaving from porch, and Dr. Sinha on backseat. 'Who is sick at home? Dadi?' Sanskar thought getting out from his car. He asked David to get his luggage whereas he left inside home.

"Welcome home Bhai and congratulations for major deal." Laksh said raising his hands to welcome his Bhai.

"Who is sick at home, Lucky? Is dadi ok?" Sanskar releasing his hug from Laksh with worried face.

"Bhabhi has fever from morning" Laksh mumbled looking at his Bhai.

"What?" Sanskar whispered in low voice with blank face.

"She is ok Bhai, nothing to worry" Laksh said but Sanskar has already left from there to his Swara.

Sanskar was standing at the doorstep and his Swara was lying on the bed with closed eyes she was in deep slumber, his mom is putting cold water cheesecloth plates on her forehead sitting beside her. 

"Radha, this is prescription send Ramesh or Shiva to get the medicines" Annapurna's voice broke his trance and he left a deep sigh with closed eyes. He stepped inside his room and went near bed he bend and touched her forehead to check her temperature.

"It is coming down, but still it's around 102" Sujata said changing her cotton plate and continued "How was your trip? You must be tired go and get freshen up."

"It was good. From when she is having fever?" Sanskar asked but his gaze was on Swara's pale face.

"From morning" Annapurna replied putting her hand on his shoulder and she continued shuffling his hairs with her other hand "nothing to worry it's just viral fever. You go and get freshen up, I will ask Chanda to get your black coffee."

Sanskar nodded his head and gave a last glance at Swara and with heavy heart he left for dressing room to take his cloths for shower thinking 'I was expecting my smiling Swara but it stabbed me looking at her pale face.'

*************************************************

Thanks you so much for your patience, please appreciate story with your love and feedback in the form of votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 538 30
IMPORTANT AT THE BOTTOM OF DESCRIPTION! Percseus Jackson. Two times Savior of Olympus. Son of Poseidon. After the Giant war, he left Camp Half-Blood...
146K 7.7K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...
2.2M 74.4K 49
COMPLETED - (book 2) Updated version now available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited with an extra bonus chapter at the end! "I stood there for...
55.9K 3K 28
Nakshatra, A girl with a passion eager to be on the path of her dreams, gets into an arranged marriage for the sake of her parents who looked at her...